Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 05:12 PM

Wewt!!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 09-20-2012, 05:33 PM

gotta get lunch, and hope the daughter stays asleep when i move her from my lap to th bed

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 09-22-2012, 05:27 PM

My mom is a master, she has five children :) I'm the second XD
And the last one is adopted.

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 10-26-2012, 08:33 PM

Hm, wondering if anyone is still posting in this thread...

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 11-01-2012, 09:43 PM

I can't believe I never noticed this thread before! I've been a user on Menewsha since 2007 and active since 2009. What I like about Menewsha is that the moderators and admin staff actually interact with regular users in the forums so we all get to know each other. I also appreciate that people on here actually have conversations in the forums and post interesting posts and comments. People here welcome new users and don't look down on them because they are not 'rich' in gold and items. And generally users on this site don't ask randomly for gold or items. Yet, many are willing to give if they have excess of things. Overall Menewsha is a great online community, with lovely avatars and items too!

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 07:21 AM

wow here we go.I arrived at Mene in October of 2009.The first thing I did here was write a couple of short stories for a Halloween contest.I didn't win but I had alot of fun,and I learned that this was a community filled with wonderful,caring people.I made lots of new friends and I learned how to roleplay.I quickly grew to love Menewsha,and over time I invited my best friend to join as well,wanting to share this wonderful place with her.I became immensely proud to be a member,and bragged about it whenever possible.I love collecting items for my Avatar-and let it be noted that I've never found a site with a better selection-and I love the events and contests.But most of all I absolutely adore interacting with all the people here,making friends and getting to know them.Everyone is so kind and accepting,and never in my life have I felt so truly accepted as I feel here.I feel truly at home here,as if I really belong,and at the time when I arrived here that was exactly what I needed,more than anything else.Menewsha gave me a safe haven,tons of amazing friends,and a home away from home.I love it here,and I hope that other people get from being here as much as I have.I plan to be here for a long time to come.

KushyKissez
♤♡Kushy Quinn♢...

Old 10-26-2014, 06:17 PM

Hey everyone:) I'm only a few days new here so I haven't really got any good stories to tell yet Lol I love it Here already though because everyone's been so friendly and helpful even this I been a pain in the butt from always asking questions and needing help typical noob ^_^ I'll be around for some time I'm sure so will have plenty of stories and stuff to share with you all ^_^

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-27-2014, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty View Post
My mom is a master, she has five children :) I'm the second XD
And the last one is adopted.
i'm 4th of 5 :3

or 1st of 2 if you want to go with my mother.
but i count all 3 of my older siblings as well. it's complicated.

and it doesn't matter how gently i move mine.. they just wake up they're incredibly light sleepers.

---------- Post added 10-26-2014 at 09:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by KushyKissez View Post
Hey everyone:) I'm only a few days new here so I haven't really got any good stories to tell yet Lol I love it Here already though because everyone's been so friendly and helpful even this I been a pain in the butt from always asking questions and needing help typical noob ^_^ I'll be around for some time I'm sure so will have plenty of stories and stuff to share with you all ^_^
well welcome to menewsha. ^-^ If you haven't been swarmed by free eggs yet. would you like some? :D

KushyKissez:

KushyKissez
♤♡Kushy Quinn♢...

Old 10-27-2014, 06:38 AM

Thank you shadami:) is that like when it's your birthday you get egged? Lol love your avi by the way so cute ^_^

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-28-2014, 12:48 PM

nope. It's actually a very common event item that people have loads of. And instead of having to pay for it because it's a past one (even though they're cheap) i like to give a full set out for free to new people.
It's from an easter event. ^-^ and they're actually kind of fun to use. some add just a touch off accent color where needed, and others have cute items in them. Like one is a carrot music player.