Okamigirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2015, 01:41 PM

Head tilted to the side, Echidna listened to Akassa, almost becoming lost in the voice of another. Although she could shape-shift, she wasn't granted the language of the species she was imitating and thus usually had to gather information through observation. Thus, the dragon was used to learning a species method through body language as she did with most animals that lived in her lake. Verbal communication that she already understood, however, was strangely alien to her and she had become entranced by the tones and pitches of Akassa's voice. However, she snapped herself out of her reverie when she realized that the pegasus had ceased speaking. Quickly gathering her senses, she answered Akassa.
"Ah, well... I suppose it's not exactly my forest. I usually don't enjoy making claim to land anyways." she grumbled, adding the last half under her breath. "I wouldn't know about anyone else though. It's possible that we're both trespassing on someone's property right at this moment." She chuckled. The thought of a red-faced human stomping around the two creatures without a way to move them was humorous to her. However, Echidna soon came to her senses, becoming interested in something Akassa had said earlier.
"Wait... You live in the sky? How far up? How far away? How does your home even stay in the sky? What's it even made out of?" Echidna bombarded the pegasus with questions, completely compelled by her curiosity to press Akassa for information. She hadn't realized how much information had spilled out from the reserves she had gathered as a child, as she couldn't recall that pegasi lived in the sky. The dragon had to admit it made some sense though.

Abha laughed softly, giving a warm smile to Alistair.
"How courteous of you." fae teased lightly before abruptly changing the topic. "If the ceremony is tonight, I should go and get ready. I don't want to arrive in battle-torn clothing, and I'm sure you would like some time to prepare yourself." Fae smiled again, raising faer hands slightly to gesture towards faer minotaur companion.