Head Librarian
Reading is fundamental
NPC

Old 03-19-2017, 08:58 PM

Art Post Forum Rules

Hello and welcome to the Art Post forum! Do you fancy yourself an artist (beginner or expert alike!) and are looking to show off your talents? Then you're in the right place! But before you get to posting your sketches and masterpieces, there are a few forum rules we need to cover.
  • All works posted must be your own work. Plagiarism is a serious offense which we do not take lightly here on Menewsha. Be advised if the moderation staff finds plagiarized work, serious action will be taken.
  • Please do not post traced images.
  • If you post dolls or edits from other forums please include a link to the site of the original maker.
  • Please do not post Doll Maker dolls, this includes all Korean sites such as Candybar, tokkida, netmarble, etc. Even if you yourself have made a doll on these bases, Menewsha can’t be liable for any stolen artwork and as such we ask that they not be posted.
  • Try to avoid posting pixel art in jpg format as it destroys the quality of the image. You worked hard on it so there’s no sense in destroying it. :)
  • Please do not post art that is highly graphic (both violent and sexually). Remember this is a PG-13 site. If you would like to post an image that isn’t meant for all audiences then give a warning in the title or in the first post. For clarification of what is and isn’t considered PG-13, please take note of the MPAA Guidelines:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MPAA
    A PG-13 picture may go beyond the PG rating in theme, violence, nudity, sensuality, language, adult activities or other elements, but does not reach the restricted R category. Nudity will require at least a PG-13 rating, but such nudity in a PG-13 rated picture generally will not be sexually oriented.

Head Librarian
Reading is fundamental
NPC

Old 03-19-2017, 08:59 PM

Posting Etiquette
  • Please do not flame any art posted.
  • When commenting, please post more than "That's cute" or "I like it”. Say what you like and elaborate. It helps cut down on spam and will also get you more gold if you post more.
  • Please do not reply to every comment and say "thank you". This too is also meant to cut down on spam.
  • Please be tasteful when giving constructive criticism. An example:
    Bad -> "The shading looks really terrible and I think you suck."
    Good -> "I really like the shading but I think this could have used another highlight color. It looks nice though, great job! :3"
  • Please keep all discussions on the topic of art.
  • Please do not post in threads over 6 months old. Digging up these old threads is considered necroing, for which you will receive an warning.

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 08-06-2017 at 04:00 PM..