Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 03-29-2018, 04:25 AM

Alice's words tripped a memory in his head. "I remember hearing tell of that ship. I will find its location," he promised with a nod. It wouldn't be hard, even without the merfolk really speaking to him. One of the whales or dolphins or sharks must have seen it. He would put out the word and find where it had sunk.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-29-2018, 08:57 AM

"Wait if you do try find that old ship. it may not be a good idea I've heard people talking. about the ship lately mostly some rich people. they wish to find that ship give half of their findings to a museum. the rest of the findings will go to the city to help it grow are beach side city more." she says letting Kakoa know what is going on. Alice worried if the rich people would find him. they would take him out of his ocean home far off to some large city. to be kept in some public are private aquarium of some sort.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-04-2018, 12:20 AM

Kakoa paused to muse over her worries. He did have to be careful around humans, all to many would love to get their hands on a 'freak' like him. "I will be careful," he promised. "I will have my friends make sure the coast is clear before I ever get close to it." That was the nice thing about humans, they never thought twice about a sea creature swimming past or near them. Except for their fear of sharks which at times could come in handy. "Do you fear sharks Alice?" He asked softly, an idea forming in his head. He could easily get a group of great whites to circle the sunken ship while they explored it. The sharks could warn of approaching humans, easily create a diversion and hold off the humans if need be.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2018, 01:18 AM

Alice starts to think about the question he had ask her. she could recall a few times sharks had. swim past by her but they where to busy. chasing after some fish for a meal are the sharks would ignore her group. "No not really sharks always seem to ignore me if I'm with,others. are there busy trying to catch something to eat." Alice says to her merman friend. she smiles at him when she finish talking. but was happy hear him say he would be careful.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-04-2018, 02:59 AM

"Well if I find the ship and you do want to explore it," Kakoa said a smile. "I can easily have more than enough sharks circling it to make any human stop and think twice before coming near. They won't harm you though; you are my friend so that makes you a friend in their minds." For the most part he let the sea creatures go through life naturally, but when he needed he would ask them to put aside their differences and work with them. He could have sharks working with fish and dolphins.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-07-2018, 12:09 AM

"Yes I would like to explore it Kakoa. that is good to know I would be happy to be there friend. I will try to protect them the shark hunters. we have some but the mariner police make sure. to catch those bad people and the city is against shark hunting." she explains to him while trying,not to yawn. crazy work day sometimes it could be super hectic at times.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-08-2018, 03:34 AM

Kakoa grinned at her, happy to hear that she would comfortable with the sharks. He looked up at the sky and realize that the hour was getting later. "Are you feeling tired," he asked worrying about her. "I am sure that your day was assuredly long and possible arduous."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2018, 01:18 AM

She starts to blush her cheeks turning pink with color. "Some what I should probably head home soon. it was a little crazy today but I've had no double shift. so I'm unsure why I feel so tired for. " Alice says she says to Kakoa while moving around. so she could start to get up form off of sand. not knowing if any sand got into her clothes are shoes,sometimes. sand would get stuck in her socks till she. took them off at home then get the sand out.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-10-2018, 03:47 AM

Kakoa nodded softly. "Go home and rest sweet one," he said with a smile. "I am always but a call away. I will be here tomorrow when you are rested." He wasn't super tired himself; his mind wanted to find a cure to this curse. He needed to go visit that friendly hermit he remembered, see if the man had any idea of a way to break it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2018, 02:19 AM

"Good night see you tomorrow Kakoa. I'll try stop by in the morning before I go run some errands." she says to her merman but knew. she would have to make a few phone call's to. so she could have things ready for Saturday. luckily tomorrow is Friday so Alice would have a free day. the woman would get some shopping done. plus bake some sweets bring to the old folks home. it had been a couple of weeks since her last visit. sometimes she think's about getting a pet. yet was unsure if it should be a dog,cat are bird.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-13-2018, 02:43 AM

Kakoa wished her goodnight and watched Alice until she disappeared from sight. With a sigh, he turned and swam out to sea. It decided that it was time to visit the hermit monk to see if the man had any idea of how to break the curse or could find any way. Kakoa longed to walk on land with his beloved Alice, but the only way for that to happen was for him to find a way to break this curse. He now had the incentive necessary to find a way to break the curse.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-23-2018, 01:17 AM

Alice left the beach and started to head home at a slow pace. thinking about what the next couple of days would bring. she would have to plan out how her Friday would go besides running errands. that need to get done with like sending some mail to her parents. they had ask Alice to send them a package of some of beach city's. local things that where made by hand as well. some seashell's form the beach which she had forgotten about till now. she would have to get some in the morning next time at the beach. ((Sorry for the wait))

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-23-2018, 06:43 AM

Kakoa swam for several hours, keeping up a rapid pace that ate up distance, until he reached the seaside home of the hermit monk. It was located on an island that had once been a sort of monastery of learning, but now his friend was the last soul remaining on a small rock filled with a vast wealth of knowledge. Seeing light in a window, he knew that the old man was still awake, even though the hour was late, or more like early, by the time he reached the island. He swam to a smooth ledge of rock that jutted out into the water, pulling himself up onto it as he called out to his friend. (No worries.)

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-24-2018, 12:39 AM

By the time Alice gets home she unlocks her front door. then walks inside quickly happy that she had a mail slot. in her front door that way,packages had. to be left by her front door most of the time. she locks up the front door and heads to the bedroom. after a bit of thinking she deiced's take a shower. in the morning after she wakes up since Alice wanted get to bed now. she gets ready for bed then turns the light off hops into bed.

Alice had hardly no trouble falling a sleep that night. she dreams about what it would be like. to be a married woman with a handsome husband. even waiting around for their first baby to be born. dream Alice was pregnant yet it was hard to tell her far she was. maybe near four are six months at most.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-25-2018, 02:48 AM

Before long a door opened nearby, a square of yellow light in the dark night, as the monk looked outside. "Ah Kakoa my young friend," the monk greeted the merman, coming out to join him. Once the old man had sat on a bench before Kakoa's slab of rock, Kakoa began to explain his visit. The old man listened as the merman talked about the curse and Alice and how he wanted, no needed, to find a way to break the curse so they could have a life together. "The curse must be broken for sure," the old man said with a nod. "It will take time and research though, for I know not how to break this curse right off."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-26-2018, 12:39 AM

Her dream husband was Kakoa he looks great. plus he was excited being on land and that they where married. dream Alice was help dream Kakoa learn about a lot of things. yet did teach him how to read,write and explain. anything he did not understand that best she could. sometimes she would ask her parents to help. teaching her beloved husband about being a human. eventually she hired a tutor for him to teach him. what most full grown people knew if they had gone to school.

Before the dream them had gotten married. they lived together in her home,even went on dates. the dates lasted for about six months. at first she wanted get married to him right away. but knew her family en friends would be against. Alice marrying someone they think she had just met.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-04-2018, 12:07 AM

Kakoa conversed with his friend into the wee hours of the morning, telling the man all about Alice and why he suddenly needed to break the curse. The hermit was happy for the merman, happy to see the joy on the young man's face. When the hermit was starting to yawn and the sky hinting at sunrise, the two friends went their separate ways, the hermit to bed and Kakoa to find somewhere to catch a few hours sleep before looking for Alice.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-11-2018, 08:52 PM

Alice slept trough the rest of night quietly. hours later around eight am she wakes up then. starts to get up then takes a quick shower. get dress in a tank top and pair of shorts for the day. she made sure pull her hair up in a pony tail. plus make a few phone call's one was to try get a locker. for Saturday at the beach she had got lucky the owner agreed. to let her rent one locker for that day. she was happy as she started to bake make brownies. plus some breakfast on top of the stove for her self.

About a hour later the two trays of brownies where done. Alice cut them up after letting them cool off. she had a big breakfast of toast,bacon and some yogurt. right now she was looking for a tupperware container. to put the brownies in she need at lest her to long ones. she sighs out hunting for them till she finds them. it took her a good ten minutes then laughs softly. then starts to pack the brownies in them carefully with tender care.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-21-2018, 07:26 AM

Kakoa made it back to his cave and curled up there, trying to catch as much sleep as he could. He hoped that if Alice came to the beach looking for him and didn't see him, she would use the shell to call him. Its magic would reach him, no matter where he was. On the off chance she didn't, he had sent Shamoa to watch the stretch of beach for the pretty raven haired woman. Kakoa slept but it wasn't a deep sleep, as his mind tried to fret over Alice and the potential of missing her and not living up to his promise. But he knew if he tried to wait for her without sleep, he might get sloppy or fall asleep and get caught by other humans.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-02-2018, 05:23 AM

A few minutes later Alice notice the time then walks off. to go get a basket and walks back into the kitchen. put the tupperware container of brownies in the basket. she double check make sure she had. everything she would need for the day wallet check,cell phone check en plus one reusable shopping bag. she had put on a nice tank top a band print one. also pair of shorts on if she wanted go in the water. a bit at the beach today,but now knew. she would need a beach towel so she runs to her beach towel closet picks on out.

After that she starts to leave her home heading off. to the nursing home to bring the bake good's. to the nice people that lived there. she even made a batch of sugar free brownies just to be safe. as she walks a long she wonder how Kakoa was doing so far today? she had the sea shell with her trying to take it with. make it into a habit when going to the beach for now on. ((sorry had trouble thinking for a while))