Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2007, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
Deadline for entries is Dec. 27, 2007, 5 p.m. CST (or whenever the event forum will be closed down, if it is before 5 p.m. CST)
No! I've been so busy. I need more time to work on my poem. D: I hate writer's block! ::runs off to find inspiration::

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-26-2007, 08:00 AM

Magical Girl Nephila Christmas Episode
- - - - - - - - - Winters Revival: Let there be Snow!

It had been weeks since the fair land of Menewsha had seen even glimpse of snow. In fact it hadnā€™t snowed at all that year. The Air was uneasy as if nature itself was holding its breath. Nephila peaked out her bedroom window to greet the day hopeful that today would be the day it would finally snow. It hadnā€™t. This made her sad as she recalled the previous news of last night when the mayor cancelled the Christmas event this year due to lack of Holiday spirit. She stretched out her arm and picked a daffodil from her window garden.

ā€œYour beautiful little flower, but being connected to nature you must know that something isnā€™t right. You shouldnā€™t be here right now. Itā€™s winter.ā€ She sighed, ā€œNot that you can talk to me or anything.ā€

Just then and on perfect cue Nephila heard a little giggle coming from the flower.

ā€œWhat was that?!ā€ Nephila gasped as she dropped the flower to the floor.

ā€œOuch! First you picked me from my warm dirt and now you drop me. Very rude and I m just a delicate flower you know.ā€

ā€œI ā€“I- I m sorry.ā€ Nephila twitched as she bent down to pick up the flower again.

ā€œAw Whatsa matter? Yummeh got your tongue? You shouldnā€™t be so surprised youā€™re a Magical girl after all.ā€ The flower giggled ā€œThe answer to the question you seek is in the mountains.ā€

Nephila looked at the flower and looked at the mountains. What it had said made sense, year round the Menewshan Mountains were covered in snow. If there was some way to get it to the town on time it would look and feel like Christmas and prove that there was spirit in the town the Mayor might even un-cancel the Christmas event. Her heart lightened and a smile came across her face.

She raced out of her room barely dressed to pack a lunch for her trip to the mountains. As she was franticly packing Cheese, Bread sticks and cookies into a lunch bag her little sister Titanea came into the kitchen.
ā€œWhere are you going now?ā€ Titanea asked as she watched Nephila stuff a whole bunch of things including the lunch into a school bag while rubbing her eyes awake.

ā€œI canā€™t talk now Sis. A flower told me to go to the mountains to get some snow.ā€ She quickly as she started to head out the door.

ā€œA Flower? Your nuts!ā€ Titanea said. ā€œWait! If youā€™re going out can you bring me back some candy?ā€ She called out the door.

ā€œYeah try and remember. Be good donā€™t wake up mom and dad.ā€

As she started walking she had wondered why she hadnā€™t thought of it before. Sheā€™ll just use her magic wand of Order to put things in order. She was on a mission. Nothing could stop her except maybe the fact that she was still in her summer clothes. She looked around the corner of the street and saw a small convenient store. She took a peek inside and figured she might as well get some candy for her little sister. By the counter she saw the cutest little Hello Kitty bobble head on a PEZ Dispenser fully of candy. She quickly purchased it tucked it into her bag and walked to the back alley of the store.

ā€œNow that thereā€™s no one around I can change.ā€ Nephila reached into her bag and pulled out The Staff of Order. Holding it to the sky she said. ā€œPower light! Grant me the sight! I need you to fight. GO!ā€

A burst of energy hugged her body as it transformed her clothes into a cute white wintery Gothic Lolita outfit. Holding up her staff again she said ā€œAlright now fly me to the top of the mountain.ā€

The Wind swept around her hair as she was lifted into the air. It didnā€™t take long to get to the top making her wonder what had made her pack a lunch. Her feet touched down lightly on the snow when she heard something strange.

It was a cross between laughter and meowing. She turned followed her ears and came across a strange snowman. It was a snow cat to be exact.

ā€œYouā€™re a winter spirit arenā€™t you?ā€

ā€œYes I m trapped in this snowman. Please help me get out. I m late and everyone is depending on me.ā€ It said with the voice of a sweet old lady.

ā€œOf course I will, but how did you get stuck in there in the first place?ā€

ā€œWell deary Iā€™m not as young as I used to be. I was floating around about to make with the snowflakes and I tripped...ā€

ā€œYou mean, youā€™ve fallen and canā€™t get up?ā€ Nephila giggled.

ā€œHey! Iā€™d like to see you fly about after as many millennia as I have.ā€

ā€œWell I m not sure how to get you out, I think I m going to have a cookie from my pack and think about it.ā€

ā€œI love cookies!ā€ The spirit said as it glided itself free from the snowman. ā€œOh well would you look at that. I m free. May I have a cookie too dear?ā€

I canā€™t believe it glided free on its own will with the thought of a cookie Nephila thought to herself. ā€œSure,ā€ Nephila laughed ā€œHelp yourself.ā€

As Nephila looked onto the Menewsha she saw the clouds gather and knew that the snow would soon find them. She left the rest of her lunch as an offering to the spirit and made her way home. Later on in the evening Titanea and Nephila nibbled the Pez candy in-front of the nightly news headline . . .
Mayor inspired to re-open Christmas Event due to a stern talking to from a snow cat.

ā€œGee sis our mayor is crazy like youā€ Tianea said.

ā€œHmm, maybe he is maybe he is.ā€ She grinned knowingly.

clock
tick tock

Old 12-27-2007, 04:48 AM

Ok, so my story ended up being sort of sad. <3 Hopefully it's all right. xD Kinda long too.
I wanted to write something kinda realistic and empowering. o.o

-----------------------------------------------------
I sat on the window bench of our Menewshan home, watching the snowflakes fall from the sky. The sun reflecting off the snow was gorgeous, but a little bright. Frankly, it was giving me a headache. Just as I was about to get up, the doorbell rang and my sister yelled at me to answer it.

I opened the door and there stood an old woman. Her yellow floral dress went down to her lower calves, where her stockings hung loosely around her ankles. Her steel-gray hair was done up in curls and her blue eyes shone magnificently. A faint smell of the ocean filled my nostrils.

My older sister, Anne, peered at us from the living room doorway. She looked just as confused as I did. The old woman pulled out a few objects from her hefty purse.

ā€œCome here,ā€ she said to Anne with a smile. ā€œI have some presents for you.ā€ As Anne slowly approached, the old woman held out a bottle of perfume and a sack of cookies. Then the old woman turned to me.

ā€œYou must be the gloomy one of the family,ā€ she said, smiling warmly. ā€œHere, take this.ā€ She held out a PEZ dispenser with Mickey Mouse on it.

That was the day I met my grandmother, Daffodil.

----

My grandmother was a funny woman; she would always play favorites and pick on me. Every Christmas, she would give me a PEZ dispenser with a different Disney character on it and my sister would get fancy clothes and expensive perfumes. On the day I turned 18, I gathered up all my courage and asked her why she did such things.

We sat on my back porch as the sun started to set. She looked at me for a long moment before finally speaking. When she did, it was slow and serious.

ā€œYou still havenā€™t gotten over your motherā€™s death, have you?ā€ My eyes widened in surprise; she was right. My mother had drowned in the ocean during a typhoon after saving a child four years ago. ā€œYour father told me that you donā€™t have any hope, that you donā€™t believe in yourself. Ever since then Iā€™ve been trying to make you stronger. You donā€™t need fancy things to have true strength, as your mother knew. Iā€™m not leaving this world until you realize that.ā€

----

Each year after that, my grandmother and I became closer and closer and she got older and older. On her 95th birthday, I visited her in the hospital with a bouquet of yellow daffodils and a small gift. She struggled to open it with her small, frail fingers. She smiled when she saw what it was; a PEZ dispenser with a tiny angel on top.

ā€œWithout you, I donā€™t think I wouldā€™ve gotten any stronger,ā€ I told her.

A small tear rolled down her cheek and she smiled.

----

I held the urn against my chest tightly as I trudged through the snow with my father. It was a cold, bitter day and the island of Menewsha was buzzing with tourists due to the festival. Grandma Daffodil had left one request in her will; that her ashes be spread out in the ocean so that she could meet her daughter once again.

I opened up the urn and whispered goodbye as I tipped it on its side. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew the ashes into my eyes. I started to yell out every curse word I could think of as my dad laughed.

ā€œSheā€™s still playing tricks on you, even after sheā€™s gone, Clocky,ā€ he said, grinning.

I lied about my tears, saying that the ashes had burned my eyes.

`Yume
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to `Yume Send a message via Yahoo to `Yume

Old 12-27-2007, 08:34 AM

Yume's Poem
(Okay, I just wanted to enter for fun n__n not a very good writer so beware! XD)

Snow fell from the dark gloomy sky, a sign that Christmas was near
Remembering the year before, Yume couldnā€™t help but tear

She dreaded Christmas and everything about it with all her heart
But that wasnā€™t really the case from the very start

Now holding a daffodil made her want to end all her strife
That very same flower has taken away the love of her life

It started out as a bright and warm wonderful Christmas day
Children were laughing while singing was heard from the nearby bay

The smell of chocolate chip cookies wafted through the cold air
Warming everyone who was willing to give or share

An angel flew across Menewsha that same night
Yet Yumeā€™s love was the only person in sight

He offered her a Pez Dispenser the only item he had
The daffodils in his other hand was for Yume, which got her mad

That angel without thinking cursed Yumeā€™s love
And sent him to only watch her from above

All Yume could do was let him walk out the door forever
It hurt her so much that they can never ever be together

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 12-27-2007, 12:26 PM

Sakura_Madison's First Festival of Winter Nights.

There is an island off from the Main Land. A place where the land of Menewsha exist. In this town, winter has falling on the town's people. Decorations were being put up, as the first Festival of Winter Nights is about to begin.

One fellow Menewshan, named Sakura_Madison, looked around the shops. She saw the line for the Special Events Stop opened up. Once inside, she spotted the shop keeper holding
a daffodil pot. She made her way into the lovely gowns that were up for sale. Her eyes were set onto the Golden Kisses Gown. Knowing she did not have the gold to afford the dress, she brought some other items, including a Blue Aurora Borealis Sash for her friend, a_shy_girl_1999.

Making out of the shop alive, Sakura rushed home to wrap up her friend's gift. After she took care of the gift, she went into the kitchen to make
cookies from scratch. These cookies are for the pot luck Christmas dinner.

The pot luck Christmas dinner was at 7pm in Lilim's place. Once there, Lilim greeted all her guests. Sakura placed the cookies in the dinner table, along with all the goodies there. The food looked so delicious to eat. Everyone gathered around to do the exchange gifts. Sakura presented her gift to a_shy_girl_1999l. She was full of joy of her sash. "This is what I always wanted." a_shy_girl_1999 said and gave a hug to Sakura.

Lilim gave a gift to Sakura. She opened it and it was
a PEZ dispenser. She was kind of surprised that it was not an item that she wanted. Then Lilim started laughing. "That was just a gag gift. Here is your real present, Sakura. I just wanted to see how you were going to react." Lilim handed the real gift to her. Sakura opened the gift. No, it was not the Golden Kisses Gown she wanted. It was a Candy Apple Candle Lantern. This was on her wish list too. She thanked and hugged Lilim for the wonderful gift. Even though Sakura did not have her desired gift, she was blessed with many friends, to share the holidays with.

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2007, 04:02 PM

• ***______How Witch Found Miracles In Menewsha______***

When Witch first stepped into the land of Menewsha, just like today, it was also in the middle of the celebration for the end of the year.

As a newcomer, despite being surrounded with many bright decorations, joyful atmosphere and friendly town folks, Witch was still feeling like a outsider. Yes, she wasnā€™t really enjoying much of the festival and actually felt kind of bored, until suddenly right on the path she was walking on, a little girl in a scarf twice her size, stumbled and fallen down with face first on to the thick snow. Worried, Witch immediately pulled her up and checked if she was alright. But it seemed the girl was in too much of a high spirit to care about what just happened. ā€œThank you very much, Miss!ā€ she said, with a big toothy smile and a pair of bright eyes. The girl grabbed Witchā€™s right hand and shake a Whalecow PEZ dispenser on to her open palm. ā€œHere, for you! Enjoy and Merry Winter Night!ā€ She then continued to skip off merrily and leaving behind the stunned Witch with a hand full with small colorful candies.

Witch was still trying to think on what to do with her new treats, when a pretty lady with a heart tattoo on one cheek stopped her and offered to give a bag of snowflake-shaped cookies for her candies. Now who will refuse such a good deal? It was at that time that Witch experienced her first trading activity.

Feeling happier about the festival, Witch continued walking while munching on her cookies, but when she was only on her third bite, a black cat surprised her by jumping on to her head, snatched her cookie bag with its sharp teeth and run off with it. Oddly enough when Witch finally caught up and found the cat, near a huge cat-shaped snowman, it was sitting calmly with a daffodil on its mouth, like it was purposely waiting for her. The cat dropped the flower near her curly shoes, mewed softly and made a small nod, before jumping off to the roof of nearby building. Utterly amused, Witch took the flower as a payment for her cookies and continued her walk.

It was near the center of the town, when a dandy man in pony tail and white top hat requested to buy her bright colored, fresh daffodil, a rare item in such a cold season, for his lady friend. Knowing this man as the Mayor of the town, Witch took the opportunity to ask for a favor in return of her flower. Fortunately, the Mayor is a well-known generous man and he agreed upon her condition, with a promise to fulfill it in the next morning. Satisfied with her newly acquired gift and having the chance to help more people getting what they wanted, Witch gave the flower to Mr.Mayor and ended up enjoying the rest of the winter festival with a very delighted and joyful feeling this time, finally blending in with the happy celebration around her.

That wraps up the story on how Witch finally got to own an isolated land, which also known as the Valley of Narcissus, located in the north area of Menewsha, as this was the favor that Mr.Mayor has promised her. On that land, she will then built a small hut made out of magic, colorful assorted candies and gingerbread cookies, her new home-sweet-home. Of course, this is just another story of what a great place Menewsha is, where unexpected luck and drops of happiness could come from the warm kindness of its many eccentric NPCs.

IndiGlo
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2007, 06:26 PM

Hopefully it's ok that the items are implied and not specifically stated ^ ^;;
Haha, Indi is an emochild xD

Hope

IndiGlo sat on the most joyous of days
In front of a window, eyes starting to glaze
Glum look on her face, as gray as the sky
None bothered to ask, simple question of
Why
"Why you ask"
Indi says to herself
"Because I have to spend Christmas alone
By myself
No family, no friends, no one to shout 'Hey!
Christmas is here, tomorrow, today.'"
Cookies yet eaten alone on their plate
Santa's no coming, never one to be late.
She looks at the candy dispenser of the jolly old man
Throws it into the fire and rises to stand
It's Christmas in Mene, no presents to see
A sorrowful sight, a bare Christmas tree
Out Indi goes onto the cold Mene streets
Looking for something, A bridge-
Such a treat
With step set determined, eyes on the goal
Unnoticed a girl, all covered in coal
"Please ma'am wait up, I have something for you!"
Presented a flower, yellow of hue
"Happy Holidays ma'am, I wish you great cheer
Let not a gray sky fill you with fear.
Life too precious, special and dear
To waste in the water, so cold and so clear."
Skittered away the child then went
Oblivious to what a flower to IndiGlo-
Meant.

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 12-27-2007, 07:39 PM

A Mene Winter Day
My boots make a crunching sound against the snow.
As I ponder, where in mene I want to go
Hearing a ruckus, I duck behind some bedecked trees
I peer out, and what do I see?
Channah in a daffodil-print muumuu, her face in a scowl
Oh, no she has caught the kinky yan on the prowl
I run off not wanting her to see me
I stopped in my tracks finding a dog whose tag read Spencer,
In his drooling jaws was a Yumeh pez dispenser
Traded the dispenser with my left sock and a pat on the head
Then continued my journey wondering what was ahead
Lo and behold a sweet aroma wafted to my nose
I hastily followed to see where it goes
I found Mellieā€™s sweet shop and cookies were baking
I found team awesome, Mellie, Fflur, Si, and Roo,
By golly I wanted some of those cookies, too
After I assisted with the production and making
Iā€™d like to say one thing more, if I may?
Iā€™m so happy that I came to mene and here is where Iā€™ll stay

-My little funny poem. Hope you like it. ^.^ Happy Holidays.

Dearest
Master of Cupcakes

Old 12-27-2007, 08:35 PM

AAHH! I hope I'm not too late!!! *hurries the editing*

Okay, seriously, I never thought I'd finish this... I've been having writer's block since July, and it's not getting better.... Anyway, excuse my at times strange English, it's not my first language. Also, I want to say sorry for the length of it, but I'm quite proud of it, seeing it is exactly 1000 words. No title, make one up yourself... And it's also somewhat boring... I think I took the "write about what you know"-thing a tad bit too far XD *has a tendency of falling asleep during class, especially during winter*

----------

Dearest is standing in field of daffodils. A warm breeze rushes through the flowers and she can feel the intense heat of the sun burn against her skin. She spreads her arms and let the wind catch hold of her long black cloak and feels her heart skip a beat as the wind seems to lift her off her feet. Itā€™s only for a moment, but joy spreads through her entire body and makes her want to scream, just to let the world know sheā€™s there and that sheā€™s alive!

Before she has time to think it through properly, she starts screaming at the top of her lungs, arms spread wide, and eyes tightly closed. As her scream starts to fade, she opens her eyes at the sound of her own voice echoing from the deserted mountains towering at the other end of the field. Laughter wells up inside her and she falls to the ground, unable and unwilling to stand any longer. She now looks up at the daffodils and their slow monotonous movements allowing herself to be lulled to sleep by their hypnotising rhythm.

- Dearest? Dearest?
She hears a dim voice call her name and feels something tug at her shoulder.
- Did you fall asleep in class again, Dearest?
Itā€™s her teacher.
- Iā€™m going to have to report you this time, you canā€™t continue like this.
Dearest grunts an answer and straightens up listening to her teacherā€™s heels click against the floor towards the blackboard. She looks out the window at the looming grey clouds above and longs for the scenario of her dream. It wasnā€™t that she didnā€™t like winter, she just liked spring better. Winter was lovely when it snowed and you could sit inside, cuddled up with a large cup of hot chocolate and look out on the snow falling slowly and peacefully to the ground, but that wasnā€™t the case this year. Winter had been lousy and never came properly. The closest she had seen to snow was frost on the dead grass on those extremely cold days theyā€™d had last week.

The darkness killed her as well. She left for school while it was dark, and didnā€™t come home before then sun set at four. She had told Mel, and he said that it was probably what made her so tired lately. During the last couple of weeks, she had been continuously falling asleep during classes, unable to keep herself awake, even though she got plenty of sleep at night. Almost every one of her teachers had approached her saying that she would have to get her act together if she ever wanted to graduate from Menewsha High.

- Dearest? Could you stay behind for a bit? I need to talk to you, the teacher says as class comes to an end. Dearest sighs and steps up to the teacherā€™s desk, watching with envy as the rest of her class leaves. She turns to her teacher who has pulled out an extra chair for her to sit on. While sitting down in silence, Dearest sees her teacher pull a box from the bottom drawer of the desk. She opens it to reveal a batch of cookies, which look like theyā€™ve been there since last year.
- Have a cookie Dearest, says the teacher, holding the box in front of Dearest so she can reach. Reluctantly, Dearest reaches into the box and grabs one of the cookies. It looks like itā€™s going to fall apart, and she quickly places it firmly in her palm to keep the crumbs from spreading all over her lap.
- Dearest, is there anything you wish to tell me?
- No, Dearest says hesitantly. - Not really, or, not that I can think of.
- Are you sure?, the teacher asks worriedly. -Itā€™s not normal to fall asleep during this many of oneā€™s classes. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with you? Nothing you wish to tell me, or anyone else for that matter? Iā€™m sure I can arrange for you to talk to someone if youā€™d like.
- No thank you, Dearest says firmly and nods.
- Are you absolutely sure?
- Yes, Iā€™m fine, she explains. - Iā€™m just not too good when it comes to winter, thatā€™s all.
- Okayā€¦
Her teacher seems to be giving up.
- Just know that Iā€™m here if you change your mind.
- I know.
- Yes, good.
- I need to go now, Dearest explains. - My friend wonā€™t wait for me forever.
- Yes, sure. Go ahead. Iā€™ll see you in the morning, right?
- Yeah, Dearest says looking down. - In the morning.

Mel is waiting by the main entrance. She walks over to him in a slowly, watching his grin grow wider for every step she takes.
- So, you fell asleep in class again, he says as she approaches.
- Yeah, and my teachers keep worrying about my health or something. Iā€™m fine, I tell them, but they simply wonā€™t let me be! This time I even got a cookie! Look!
She holds up the cookie for him to see. Thereā€™s hardly anything left of it. Only small crumbs and some larger pieces remain, making it inedible. As they leave the building, Mel starts searching for something in his bag.
- I have something for you, he says with a clever spark in his eyes. He takes his hand out of the bag and holds it out in front of Dearest. Thereā€™s a PEZ dispenser in it.
- I told you Iā€™d give you a PEZ dispenser for every fifth time you fell asleep in class. Hereā€™s another one.
He grins as she takes it. Itā€™s her sixth one. The blue body is topped off with a catā€™s head with a crown. The blue eyes seem to be watching her.
- Itā€™s lemon, Mel explains. ā€“ I know thatā€™s your favourite.
She gives one PEZ to Mel and takes one herself before continuing home in silence.

The Lighthouse - my shop...

Moofin
Deelish snack.

Old 12-27-2007, 08:56 PM

xD
Since this is ending soon I`d just like to say it was awesome reading everyones entries.
And wish you all the best of luck.
;]

Merry Boxing Week.

Cami
(ó㉨ņ)

Old 12-27-2007, 08:59 PM

I'm with Moofin. ^-^ I haven't read much, but what I have read has been great. Good job everyone. And Good luck!

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2007, 09:02 PM

No! Don't be too late! Here is my poem:

Nariko's Christmas Story

ā€˜Twas a chilly night, the first night of December,
That quiet night on Gaia when I remember
Lilā€™ Nariko decided to pack up her things
And move to Menewsha to try and find her dreams.
A daffodil, PEZ dispenser, and a cookie
Were all the possessions of this rookie
As she stepped into Mene; how her face did glow!
Fields of fair flowers sprinkled with soft snow,
More flavors of PEZ than ones taste buds can endure,
And plates full of cookies with gooeyness so pure
The sugary delights dripped onto her toes
And took away the chill for newbies have no clothes.
And then what a staggering sight her eyes did see
That Nariko could not help but quiver with glee.
A colossal fan on a Menewshan of old,
A white fan with a red dragon and shiny gold.
The Oriental Fan; it was love at first sight;
No pixels had ever fit together so right,
As lilā€™ Nariko and this Oriental Fan,
And so this newbie concocted a cunning plan.
Nariko only let a tear or two fall as
The newb sold her cookie and daffodil and PEZ,
And bought the Ragged Shirt and a Single Red Rose,
The red rose because the Ragged Shirt really blows.
So she got to work posting to keep her limbs warm,
And drew in her shirt for protection from the storm
Like a golden leaf clinging to an autumn tree
Wishing for someone to turn around to see
Nariko, a transparent newb, a dim ghost,
And reply to that dreaded ā€œFresh Meatā€ post.
But to her wonderful surprise she was welcomed by all
And if she needed any help she could feel free to call.
By the end of December she nearly forgot
All the details of her crafty, nay sinister plot
As lilā€™ Nariko began to post just for fun,
And before she knew it her quest was done.
Lilā€™ Nariko in a Menewshan state of bliss
Did purchase the Oriental Fan for Christmas.
She got her winter wish but thought it was clichƩ,
So Nariko married the fan on Boxing Day,
And then she realized the fun had just begun.
Happy Festival of Winter Nights everyone!

Moofin
Deelish snack.

Old 12-28-2007, 04:42 AM

I really like Nariko`s poem.
^^

It really shows the spirit of the holidays.
Not that everyone else was bad, this one stood out for me
:]]

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 05:28 AM

=>.<=
Thanks, Moofin. I'm really happy you enjoyed it. ^__^

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 12-28-2007, 05:54 AM

Thanks for your wonderful entries everyone! I'll be reading through them tomorrow, and hopefully have an announcement of the winners before I leave town. :D

I'll make a temporary thread in CD for the winner announcement, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Good luck!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday. XD