~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-23-2013, 03:22 AM

Shoving her hands deeper into her pockets, Gemini nodded to let Temari know she had heard. The idea of things getting bloody didn't seem to bother her much- she didn't even step back. "Okay, fine. Can we get this over with? If there's gonna be blood, I wanna see it." She said. Her tone had changed slightly, and though she was quiet about it, she seemed suddenly dangerous.

Naruto paused and turned to Yugito's team mate, who reminded him irritatingly of the sensei who had first told him about the Kyuubi inside of him. Now, Naruto might have been thick headed sometimes, but he wasn't stupid- not really. "You're lying. No adult in this village would have told you I was pathetic, and everyone I know, all my friends, they might tell you I was hyper and loud, but never pathetic. The only person who would say that is Sasuke-san. And even if Yugito-chan didn't mention me, I wouldn't be upset because we only just met." He said, eyes narrowed and fists clenched. Then, he raised his arm up and pointed at the jerk. "I'm not gonna let you put me down. People underestimate me all the time, and try to hurt me just like you, but I'll never give up because that's my ninja way! If you think I'm pathetic, then I'll fight you right now and prove you wrong! Dattebayo!"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-23-2013, 03:57 AM

Kankuro felt the sudden shift in Gemini's demeanor and gulped lightly. 'She wasn't kidding when she said she was going to rip my dick off!' he thought as he moved a little further away from her. Temari saw this and scoffed lightly. It was his own damn fault for being a pervert.

Gaara scowled lightly in boredom. "Is that all?" he asked. as several senbon needles were embedded into his sand shield. Seeing the rain shinobi shudder lightly in fear, he grinned lightly. "I'll take that as a yes," he said as tendrils of sand pierced through the arms of each of them. "Now then...which one of you have the scroll we need?" he asked, ignoring their screams of pain.

Yugito smirked as he listened to Naruto speak as he narrowed her eyes at Rai. 'Let me at that bastard Kitten! He insulted Kurama-kun!' she shouted as she felt Kurama's youki starting to flow through Naruto's body. "Rai...enough. Insult me as much as you want, but don't talk down to Naruto-kun," she said as she let some of Matatabi's youki flow through. She was trying to keep the peace between the two teams, but she had a feeling it wouldn't last long. Not with the way Rai was acting. 'Though I will admit...his nindo is pretty impressive...' she thought as she continued to watch the two.

"You want to fight me?" Rai asked with a small smirk on his face, knowing that he could kill two birds with one stone at this: Impress Yugito and show this Konohagakure punk what happened when he tried taking what was his. "Fine then, let's fight. You and me gaki. Shotaro, Yugito-chan, stay out of this fight," he said as he got into his fighting stance.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-23-2013, 05:00 AM

Gemini watched the spectacle with interest. The screaming of the rain ninja actually made her smile, as if she was enjoying it. "Oh? What babies. No threshold for pain, it seems. And their blood smells like alcohol. At least they scream nicely." She observed, waiting for one of them to speak up about the scrolls. She herself had a Heaven scroll, and needed an Earth scroll. If they were lucky, these three would have enough scrolls for all of them.

Naruto took a fighting stance. He would show this jerk! Plus, no way was he going to lose in front of Yugito- or Sasuke for that matter. "All right, let's go then! Come at me with all you've got, I'll beat you down until you beg for mercy, dattebayo!!" He yelled. "Sasuke-san, Sakura-chan, don't interfere okay? I got this one." Both looking interested and worried, his team mates stepped back.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-23-2013, 05:43 AM

(...Phoenix realizes that he did not give Team Gaara a scroll ^^;. They shall have an Earth scroll! Problem solved :p)

"H-He has it!" one of the rain shinobi shouted as he pointed to the man in the middle. "Rikou!" the other two shouted, before one was engulfed in sand and quickly crushed under the pressure of the sand, blood oozing into and out of the sand, making the tan color slowly become a dark crimson. "You bastard!" The one holding the scrolls shouted before feeling two more sand spears enter his skin, piercing both his knees, eliciting a silent scream from the victim.

"Where are the scrolls," Gaara said after piercing the man's knee caps with his sand. He wouldn't have done it if he hadn't looked at his sister or the other girl in the manner that they had, but they did and now were going to pay for it.

"They're attached to the side of my jacket, you can have them just let us go! We've already lost thanks to you..." he said as tears of pain started falling down. He felt the scrolls of heaven and earth fall to the ground before knowing nothing more as two spears quickly killed him, one going through his heart, the other through his neck. He saw two heaven scrolls and three earth scrolls come from the corpse, a small amount of blood on them. The third member was quickly disposed of as well before Gaara pulled the sand from the ground back into his gourd and forming the cork over it once more.

Rai mentally laughed at the kid's stance and defenses, knowing that he would easily be able to dance around this stupid konoha shinobi. From the looks of it, he didn't even deserve to be in this Forest of Death to begin with. 'Hah, what an idiot' he thought before seeing a leaf fall in-between them. Once it hit the ground, he charged forward, intending to end this quickly.

Yugito watched in curiosity, wondering who taught Naruto, especially since his stance seemed so wrong...'Naruto-kun...be careful," she thought worriedly as she watched the fight begin.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-24-2013, 03:09 AM

((lol that's okay. Actually, Wolfie thinks they did have an Earth scroll in the anime.))

Gemini smiled brightly as the first guy was killed. "Oh, your sand turns such a lovely color like that." She commented, seemingly pleased. As soon as the other two were dispatched, Gemini went to where the scrolls had fallen to the ground. "Perfect, there are several of each." She said, picking up an Earth scroll for herself. Noticing the blood spattered on it, she sniffed at it a bit, and then licked it off. "Hmph. pretty bitter. Do you guys need Heaven or Earth?"

Naruto saw the guy charging, and quickly did the same. Instead of dodging, which would have been the normal thing to do, the blonde ninja took out a kunai and charged at his opponent head on. Sasuke was thinking what a dumb move it was, but Sakura realized that it would surprise and thus trip up most opponents. Naruto, of course, wasn't thinking at all.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-24-2013, 03:53 AM

(alright)

"You're starting to scare me..." Kankuro said while at the same time thinking she was insane, as Temari just let out a small giggle at that as Gaara just looked on, quite curious as he picked up one of the Heaven Scrolls. Giving it to Temari, he helped Gemini pick up the rest.

"You...interest me, and mother," he said in a semi-surprised tone of voice as he heard what Gemini said and saw what she did after picking up the scroll that they needed. Sure, Gemini had asked which one they needed, but he felt it was better to pick it up himself. Now that both of them had their required scrolls, he was about to suggest heading to the tower before he thought he heard three people running away from the scene of the massacre. 'Mother doesn't want their blood...?' he asked himself quizzically, confused.

"Yugito watched the fight in interest, hoping that Naruto beat Rai to a pulp. She would have wished his death if she could, but the sad truth was that she still needed him to survive for this portion of the exam. 'What is he doing?' she asked before seeing a trail of blood on Rai's arm. 'I see...' she thought, a smirk coming to her features.

"You bastard!" Rai shouted as he held his arm close to his body. It wasn't a long scratch, nor was it deep, but it still drew blood all the same. Growling lightly, he threw a pair of shuriken before going through several handseals in quick succession as electricity covered his hands. He was getting serious now.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-24-2013, 04:47 AM

Gemini raised an eyebrow. "I scare a lot of people. It's not something I can help." She said, then turned to look at the redhead. "Thank you? Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean." She replied to Gaara. Why was he talking about his mother? She glanced at the other two for an explanation. Placing her new scroll into her pack with it's match, she sensed the chakra of three very familiar people...and one dog. She ignored them, hoping no one else would notice.

Naruto grinned. The hit had landed. It wasn't deep, but he had drawn first blood, and that gave Naruto confidence. He turned to see shuriken coming at him. He quickly deflected them with his kunai, and did a few quick hand seals. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!!" He shouted, and instantly the area around them was filled with an impossible amount of shadow clones. "You're going down hard! Dattebayo!" The clones shouted in unison. The real Naruto was impossible to pick out among them.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-24-2013, 05:08 AM

Temari had an idea of what her brother was talking about, but knew it wouldn't be a good idea to talk about it, not here in the open anyways. She made a mental note to tell Gemini about it once they were in a safe location, having a feeling that she could trust the female with the information. Seeing Kankuro shake his head lightly, she just giggled. "Gem-chan...you wouldn't mind coming back to Suna with us once this is all over, would you?" she asked, seeing her brother pale considerably at the offer.

"Just try it!" he shouted as he willed the element of lightning to cover his body, just like the armor that the Kage was known to use. If he was going to go down, he was going to give the Konoha brat a fight of his life. He could have used Raiton: Kage Bunshin but his reserves weren't high enough to use it, not to the extent that this brat could.

'Ooh...Kurama-kun's been teaching him some tricks...' Matatabi said from inside the seal as she watched the fight going on, Yugito mentally nodding in agreement. She knew now that it was only a matter of time before Naruto beat Rai down. 'Though something tells me I'm gonna have to be working on that verbal tick of his...' before blushing lightly as her tenant reminded her of how she sometimes added "Nya" to the end of her sentences.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-24-2013, 05:37 AM

Gemini tilted her head to one side and smiled. "I would like that, Temari-san. Thank you for the invitation." She said, apparently back to normal now. Considering that she was an orphan, and currently lived in an abandoned apartment building, the idea of going back to a place she had never visited where she could possibly stay in a house- or at least a motel- was quite inviting. Not to mention the chance to terrorize Kankuro further. "Now, let's get going. We want to make it to the tower before sunset. Things get nasty after sunset. Plus, with the time we've made, we'll probably be the first there!"

Naruto saw the lightening envelop his opponent, and all of the clones grinned that signature fox grin that he had. "Okay, but remember, you asked for it!" He shouted. Every clone took out a kunai and threw it. Instead of aiming for the jerk, each of the kunai landed in a different place around him, ultimately forming the shape of the leaf village symbol. Being metal, the kunai attracted the electricity from the other guy and started draining him. With that formation, it would be difficult for Naruto's opponent to get away from the kunai before his lightening was drained. Then, the Naruto clones all launched at the jerk. The first thirty or so disappeared in a puff of smoke as the lightening hit them, but the rest proceeded to strike at their target in every way possible.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-24-2013, 09:33 PM

'I was just kidding...Could she actually do that?' she asked, wondering if that was the case after returning back to normal. If she could do that...and be someone that both Gaara and the Shukaku could respect; that would be wonderful. There was also the fact that she terrified Kankuro...a major plus in the girl's mind.

"I agree. I'd rather not have to deal with things that are less than my existence," Gaara responded in agreement, wanting to head to the tower himself. He would then have to talk to mother about why this Gemini interested her so much.

Yugito whistled lightly as she saw Naruto's plan come together. She also had to admit that no one would have thought of it, especially since it was such a simple plan. Then again, most shinobi and kunoichi his age didn't have the raw amount of chakra to spawn out several clones like he did either. 'It has to be because of Kurama' she thought as she watched the clones sacrifice themselves one after the other, all in an effort to waste Rai's chakra lightning. "Still...it is good to see him getting what he deserves," she muttered with a light smile on her face as she saw him cancel the technique due to low chakra reserves.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-25-2013, 05:08 AM

With yet another raised eyebrow, Gemini resolved to get some answers about Gaara as soon as they got to the tower. Shaking her head, she started walking. "All right then, we're all in agreement. I'm hungry. I hope they've got some food in that tower. Didn't have time to bring any of my own." She commented, just to keep conversation going.

The twenty or so remaining Naruto clones all cheered as they saw their opponent cancel his technique. Jumping back, they stood around him in a circle- he was totally surrounded. "Ready to give up yet?" One of the Naruto's asked. "Just face it, you can't win against me! Dattebayo!" Another one added. They were all ready and waiting for another attack.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-25-2013, 06:02 AM

"Good idea. Let's get going," Temari said, having a feeling that Gemini would want answers. She just hoped that she was willing to trade answers for answers to questions of her own.

"You might as well concede Rai, Naruto-kun has you beat," Yugito responded, getting a raised eyebrow from Shotaro and a scowl from Rai.

"Like hell I will! I'm not going to concede just because the brat is using a clone jutsu," he shouted out as Yugito shrugged her shoulders lightly. She tried to be smart with the idiot. "Naruto...don't go too hard on him, alright?" Yugito asked, hoping that Naruto would agree.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-25-2013, 06:29 AM

It wasn't long before they reached the tower. Just as Gemini had predicted, they were the first ones there, and they'd gotten there without any further incident. "I have to go over here. We're not supposed to open the scrolls together." She told the sand siblings, before going into the room where she was supposed to be. Upon opening the scrolls, it was Kakashi-sensei who appeared, and gave her the Heaven and Earth speech. Once that was over with, Gemini went to find the other three. She had questions.

Sasuke snorted and turned away slightly, bored now that it looked like the fight was over. Sakura watched anxiously. All of the Naruto clones each held out a fist, as if getting ready to strike. Then, all at once, all but one of them disappeared. The real Naruto stood over his opponent with his fist out, and then, slowly, lowered it. "This guy's done. He's got no chakra left. I already won the fight, I don't need to pummel him just to make a point. Besides, Yugito-chan, you need all of your team mates to pass. This guy isn't worth ruining your chances." He said, and turned away. He walked back over to his team and grinned. Naruto just wasn't cruel like that.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-25-2013, 10:41 PM

Kakashi watched Gemini turn back to the three sand siblings with a small smile on his face, even if it was hidden by his face mask. While he knew that Gemini was in fact a kitsune hanyou and the Kyuubi's daughter, he held no ill will towards her, or to Naruto. And while she had a feeling that Gemini herself couldn't see it, but Kakashi could see the relationship forming between her and Gaara. 'I should talk to Hokage-sama, see if we can get a transfer for her,' he thought before vanishing in a Konoha Shunshin.

"Gem-chan?" Temari asked after their sensei, Baki, explained why they were tasked with finding both heaven and earth scrolls. She had a feeling that they were going to need a private room for the questions that both parties had.

"You're right, I do, as unfortunate as it is," she said, sighing lightly as she saw Naruto just dispel the rest of his clones. 'ooh...he's definitely a keeper, Matatabi said as Yugito blushed deeply from that. 'Hush you,' she thought back before cutting the connection off. With Rai conveniently unconscious, Shotaro had turned towards her in order to make any decisions. "Hey Naruto, what scroll does your team have?" she asked, seeing his other teammates tense up lightly at the question.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-26-2013, 04:29 AM

Gemini stopped in front of the three siblings. "Hey. Should we go somewhere private?" She asked, having the same sense as Temari. They were sure to have questions of her, she was sure, especially after her behavior in the forest. One couldn't simply cover up something like that, although she wasn't sure how she was going to explain it. Trying to mask her slight discomfort, Gemini looked around for a place to go. She spotted a small room not far off that looked good enough. Gesturing for them to follow, she headed for it, already formulating her first question in her mind.

Naruto glanced at his team mates. Sasuke was glaring at him- but that was nothing new- and Sakura looked tense. She had seemed tense ever since he'd woken up, he realized. But Naruto sensed, instinctively, that Yugito could be trusted. He wanted to trust her. "We have the Heaven scroll. Or, actually, we had one. We were attacked and the guy stole it, so now we don't have one at all, dattebayo." He said, deciding not to go into the attack right then. He still didn't fully know what had happened himself. Sasuke looked mutinous. "Hey, dobe, you can't go compromising our mission just because you have a little crush!" He chastised. "What does it matter now? We don't have any scrolls, and I don't think they're going to hurt us. They would have done it already." Sakura reasoned. "Don't worry about it, Yugito-chan wouldn't betray us. She's totally trustworthy! Dattebayo!"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-26-2013, 04:55 AM

"I was just thinking that myself. I'm sure you have a ton of questions for us, and we have a ton of questions for you," Temari responded. Then again, with the way that Kankuro was still afraid of talking to her in fear of losing what made him a male, and Gaara being Gaara, only she was the one who had the questions. However, she had a feeling that her questions would be similar to what her brothers would ask...well the reasonable ones anyway. Seeing Gemini heading towards an empty room, the three of them followed her inside as Temari already had a thought going through her mind.

"So you're looking for a heaven and earth scroll. And we're looking for an Earth scroll," Yugito responded, glad that Naruto had persuaded them not to attack her and her remaining teammate. Hearing the Uchiha put down Naruto though, she scowled. "Uchiha...shut up" she said as she leaked a small amount of her killer intent at him. She didn't like it when her teammates put her down, and had a feeling that Naruto didn't like it either, even if he didn't show it. She also felt heat raise to her cheeks as Naruto defended her from the Uchiha's slander...and the amount of trust he put in her. 'We just met...and already he trusts me?' she asked mentally and wondered if it was because of the Kyuubi/Kurama that was lightly manipulating him in that manner.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-26-2013, 05:46 AM

Once inside the room, Gemini closed the door so that they wouldn't be overheard. It was sensitive stuff they were about to get into. "Okay, you might as well go first. I'm prepared to answer any questions you have, barring any information I don't currently know." She said diplomatically, facing the three. She looked at Temari, who seemed the most likely to ask questions. She kind of reminds me of Shikamaru. Too smart for the rest of us. She thought to herself.

Sasuke, who normally would have risen to the challenge of a girl with death in her voice, simply huffed and turned away. Naruto and Sakura exchanged a glance, each confirming that this was odd behavior. Naruto then turned to Yugito and grinned sheepishly. "Yeah...and at this rate, we're not gonna make it if we don't get them soon. But, I'm sure we can. I'm the best, after all! Dattebayo!" He said. Sakura sighed. "Naruto, you knucklehead. Why do you just go blindly trusting everyone you meet? Not everybody will be as kind as these people have been." Sakura said sternly, though without malice.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-26-2013, 11:13 PM

"Who are you, really?" Temari asked after thinking for a while. "Almost no one has been able to calm Gaara down, or have interested him like you have," the wind mistress asked, wondering what it was about her that made her so interesting...She knew that her brothers were curious about it as well.

Yugito laughed lightly at the two of them and the conversation that they had. "But I'm not everyone Sakura-san," Yugito said with a smirk on her face. "And don't worry, I'm sure Shotaro wouldn't mind me helping the person who took down the greatest idiot in Kumogakure," she added. Yugito knew that time was of the essence, but she figured that they had at least four days left, if not three. Plenty of time to find teams with scrolls. "Though...if we want to make it easy for us...it might be better if we stake out near the tower. Teams with both scrolls would be flocking to the entrance in droves," she said as her smirk grew into a grin; the kind of grin that said 'I-ate-your-canary-and-got-away-with-it' type of grin.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-27-2013, 04:12 AM

Gemini bit her lip. "Okay, starting with the hard stuff I see." She said, running a hand through her hair. "All right, well, my name is Gemini Starr. I was raised in the leaf village- I don't know where I was born. I'm an orphan, see, and no one seems to know who my parents were or where they went. What happened was, one day the Hokage stepped out of his office, and found a small child just sitting there. She was about two years old, very dirty, and extremely unusual. She had bright red hair, blue eyes, and fox ears. She also had a tail. The Hokage asked the little girl her name, and she told him Gemini Starr, but that was the only thing she seemed to know about herself. He put the child in foster care and began an investigation, but no one ever found anything." Gemini paused. Took a breath. Continued. "Medical examinations turned up something interesting. The child was a fox demon. Not a vessel, a demon. So I grew up knowing I wasn't human, but luckily I learned to make my unusual parts disappear, so no one else knew. I made a friend, named Naruto. Even he didn't know. He also didn't know how my foster father treated me. For all intents and purposes, I was a slave. One day, Naruto happened to come over just as I was being beaten. He got me out of there and let me stay with him for a while, until the bastard was sent to jail. I was only six. That's why I admire Naruto-kun. He saved my life. Anyway, after that I lived on my own. And that's it. That's all I know about who and what I am." She finished. By that time, her face had become an emotionless mask, her voice cold and flat.

Naruto caught on to what Yugito was saying, and suddenly he was sharing her grin. "Oh, yeah, that's a good idea! And that way, we could even take out a few teams, so that there are less of them in the next exam!" He said mischievously. Sakura looked a bit nervous, but saw that the plan made sense. Even Sasuke had to agree. People would be tired and unwary by the time they got to the tower. It was the best place to stage an ambush.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-27-2013, 04:35 AM

Temari and the others were surprised at how easily Gemini answered Temari's question, and they were surprised at what she said. Once they digested everything, Temari quickly got up and hugged the redhead, knowing that no one should have lived like that, especially at such a young age. It angered her greatly...and from the looks of things, it also angered Gaara. "That...actually answered a lot of other questions I was going to ask. Before you ask questions of your own...may I ask that we see your fox features?" she asked, hoping that they could. If Gemini didn't want to, then she wouldn't press the issue, having a feeling that it was because of her difference that she was pretty much a slave. That, and the phobia of anything related to foxes after the Kyuubi incident.

"Is that man still alive, within this jail?" Gaara asked with a touch of bloodlust in his voice after Gemini had finished. If he was...it would be so easy to make it look like an accident, though he was starting to wonder why he felt this way towards the girl.

'And they call him a 'dobe'?' Yugito thought in surprise, mentally seeing her tenant shake her head in shock and sadness at the thought. She had expected someone to ask and explain what she had meant and what her plan was. "And to think...the Uchiha calls you the idiot," she said with a shake of her head, showing that she didn't believe it for one second.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-27-2013, 05:30 AM

Gemini stiffened, not used to being hugged, but quickly relaxed and let the wind user hug her. When she asked if they could see her fox parts, she looked away. "W-well...okay, I guess..." She said nervously. She wasn't sure how they would react, but if they were accepting her so far, then she might as well. With a look of concentration, Gemini made the "release" hand sign, and suddenly two bright red fox ears appeared on top of her head, replacing her human ears. From behind her, a fox tail of the same color swayed, the white tip reaching down to her feet. She looked at Gaara. "The man who fostered me is still alive, and still in jail. I've been tempted, so many times...I think, after these exams, it's time for me to visit. I do need to face my past." She said, a hint of suggestion in her voice.

Naruto shrugged. "Everyone calls me that. Idiot, knucklehead, fool, loud mouth. It doesn't matter. They'll all respect me when I'm Hokage, dattebayo!" He said proudly. Naruto wasn't in the habit of getting upset over name calling. Not anymore, at least. "Besides, Sasuke-kun doesn't really mean it. That's just the nature of their relationship- they're rivals. Always insulting each other. But when they do work together, you'll never see a stronger team." Sakura added quietly to Yugito. A few paces away, Sasuke was studiously ignoring the conversation.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-27-2013, 05:34 AM

(*snickers* why can I see Temari squeeing at how cute Gemini looks with her fox features?)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-27-2013, 05:38 AM

((lol Wolfie can see it, too.))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 09-27-2013, 06:01 AM

(then if two RPers have the same thought, it must be done~)

Temari couldn't resist as she squeed lightly at seeing Gemini's fox ears and tail, making her look adorable. She did, however, resist herself from glomping the poor girl, seeing as she would probably be freaked out by the action, if she was that tense from just getting a hug. Blushing heavily, she apologized before saying that she looked extremely cute like that, causing Kankuro to chuckle lightly at that, getting a glare from the wind mistress at that.

Gaara nodded at the understanding, wondering if they could ask Baki to go after specialized targets once the invasion started. If that was the case, he knew that a sand clone could take care of the girl's father quite easily. Though then again, if they did start the invasion, wouldn't that make them enemies? Gaara had to think on that.

Yugito nodded in agreement, knowing exactly what he meant. She knew that while some of the names still hurt her, but not as much like they did in the past. "I see," she said in response to Sakura's comment. "Then what about you? How do you fit into this group Sakura-san?" Yugito asked, quite curious. She knew it was part of her tenant, but she knew the idiom was false...it was truly stupidity that got the cat killed, curiosity was only framed for it.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-27-2013, 06:34 AM

Gemini blushed, clearly embarrassed by Temari's reaction. "I...um...n-no one has ever thought they were cute before...when I was little, pretty much everyone saw it as a deformity. Even Naruto-kun was surprised when he finally saw..." She said. It was so unusual for anyone to accept this part of her, she was having trouble accepting it herself. Clearing her throat, she moved on. "Okay, my turn. I want to know about Gaara-san, and why he acts the way he does. Some of the things he's said...have made a surprising amount of sense to me, but I can't figure out why."

Naruto looked on, wondering what was going on. He wasn't really sure what the two girls were talking about now. Sakura blushed. "Well, actually...I used to think I was the brains of the group, and I'm still a good student, but...I can't match up to Naruto-kun or Sasuke-kun. It seems like I'm always in the way, or needing to be saved, or just standing on the sidelines and watching while they do all the work. I guess right now, my place on the team is more like cheerleader..." She whispered, ashamed. Naruto, meanwhile, walked over to Yugito's remaining team mate. "So, I didn't catch your name before. You seem like you're cooler than that other guy, dattebayo." He said by way of conversation.