`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 07-31-2014, 09:11 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: `Kitami
Link: The N Resort in Jamaica: Nude Weddings || Nude Weddings: 5 Places To Tie the Knot in the Nude I'm 99% positive those links are safe for work, the only nudity (I think) is in the image I used and its mostly butts....just tell me if I need to unlink it.
Image: I edited it. I added the black bars. For several reasons.
Describe it!: Wedding on a nude beach!! Its not the beach that's the problem, the beach itself might be beautiful...I don't know, I've never been to one? If you and your partner are comfortable in the nude, great for you, but do you really want to see your friends, coworkers, your -gasp- parents, and assorted strangers who wedding crash in the raw?? I know I don't. The N Resort in Jamaica is an all-nude, adults-only beach resort that offers wedding packages.

(Someone had this idea as a creative idea on a wedding website I was on last month, and honestly, my first reaction was to gag a little. So its the first thing that came into my head when I saw this thread. If I need to delete it though, I will, its just the only thing I could think of. O_o)

Last edited by `Kitami; 07-31-2014 at 09:13 PM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 07-31-2014, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
So, does it have to be somewhere we actually know of, like live around, or can we use google?
You can use google, google is your friend.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-31-2014, 09:14 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Emma Corrin
Link: Private Events/Venue Rental | Oakland Cemetery
Image:
Describe it!: Ever wonder what it would be like to be a vampire and perform a sacred ritual to bind yourself to another for all eternity on the most sacred ground on earth (aka, the cemetery)? WELL HERE'S YOUR CHANCE! Visit Oakland Cemetery in Atlanta, GA and have a marriage ceremony like you've never seen. A cemetery that honors fallen soldiers from the Civil War, primarily Confederate Soldiers, this cemetery has always been known as a hotspot for paranormal activity, and now you can get married amongst the spirits and make your wedding photos even that more special by having a rare opportunity to possibly get a ghostly guest at your wedding! Set in a Victorian Style, the gardens and architecture give you a great backdrop for the wedding. As long as you're not freaked out by the ghosts of course. I mean, it's not like they can hurt you. Right...?

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-31-2014, 09:29 PM

Ah, the park cemetery. A really interesting movement of the Victorian age. At the time. people would go have picnics and leisurely strolls in cemeteries. How times have changed. I actually kind of like the idea of it as a venue available to people, as long as the cemetery has good intentions.

All entries added to the first page so far!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-31-2014, 09:32 PM

This is going to be fun! XD

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Nephila
Link: Jamaica Weather - Tips for Travelers
Image:
Describe it!: Well...it was suppose to be a beautiful posh fantasy wedding in the tropics. Just someone didn't goggle hurricane season. T.T

`Kitami

Old 07-31-2014, 09:34 PM

I love cemeteries. My Nana is so superstitious though, I couldn't imagine what she'd say if I said I was getting married in a cemetery.

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi Ocada

Old 07-31-2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Kasumi ocada
Link: New Orleans Wax Museum | Private Parties, New Orleans Weddings and Tours
Image:

Describe it!: Want the creepiest wedding ever? Exchange your nuptials in a WAX MUSEUM! Musee Conti has many lovely, old-fashioned rooms to offer as a setting and they work with several renowned Louisiana catering and flower companies. You'll have a personal attendant to see to your every need during the planning process. Musee Conti is a family-owned and run establishment dedicated to making their customers happy.

But wait! There's more!

Would you like to be married ringside to a boxing match? Live fighting is so dangerous - often even for the spectators if you get too close! And the way the boxers dress these days is sooo boring. If you'd like to drink in the appeal of boxing the way it used to be, the way it should be today, then you are in luck my friend as Musee Conti has just the backdrop for your occasion.

Not your cup of tea? Not a problem! Musee Conti has a variety of scenes to allow you to portray just about any themed wedding you could imagine! From gambling to battle scenes or even vampires or werewolves, we have it all! Plus, you'll have the benefit of having 'guests' in your wedding pictures even if nobody actually comes! Musee Conti will give you the wedding you've always dreamed of.

And, remember! Nothing else says "true love" like a giant wax cyclops behind bars!

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 07-31-2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
You can use google, google is your friend.
Google is my friend a lot
Yay! This'll be fun!

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-31-2014, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi Ocada View Post
Quote:
I found an Ugly Venue!

Image:

Describe it!: Want the creepiest wedding ever? Exchange your nuptials in a WAX MUSEUM! Musee Conti has many lovely, old-fashioned rooms to offer as a setting and they work with several renowned Louisiana catering and flower companies. You'll have a personal attendant to see to your every need during the planning process. Musee Conti is a family-owned and run establishment dedicated to making their customers happy.

But wait! There's more!

Would you like to be married ringside to a boxing match? Live fighting is so dangerous - often even or the spectators if you get too close! And the way the boxers dress these days is sooo boring. If you'd like to drink in the appeal of boxing the way it used to be, the way it should be today, then you are in luck my friend as Musee Conti has just the backdrop for your occasion.

Not your cup of tea? Not a problem! Musee Conti has a variety of scenes to allow you to portray just about any themed wedding you could imagine! From gambling to battle scenes or even vampires or werewolves, we have it all! Plus, you'll have the benefit of having 'guests' in your wedding pictures even if nobody actually comes! Musee Conti will give you the wedding you've always dreamed of.

And, remember! Nothing else says "true love" like a giant wax cyclops behind bars!
HOLY.... I mean, sacre bleu.

evilcupcakecat
There will ALWAYS be confusion.....

Old 07-31-2014, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi Ocada View Post
Quote:
I found an Ugly Venue!

Image:

But wait! There's more!

Would you like to be married ringside to a boxing match? Live fighting is so dangerous - often even for the spectators if you get too close! And the way the boxers dress these days is sooo boring. If you'd like to drink in the appeal of boxing the way it used to be, the way it should be today, then you are in luck my friend as Musee Conti has just the backdrop for your occasion.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!? Wow, this is GOOD, you should win, i'm voting for you...if I can.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-31-2014, 09:49 PM

rofl. You guys are gonna have fun judging this, aren't you?

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-31-2014, 09:51 PM

It sure looks like it!

Roxxxy
Sex Bomb

Old 07-31-2014, 10:05 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Roxxxy
Link: Kristy Rowe_Moodeous Photography6
Image:
Describe it!: This town's local "community barn"... Um, wut? While I understand that barn weddings are popular right now, and I have even seen one or two turn out fairly well... This ain't it XD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-31-2014, 10:17 PM

I have no words on the wax museum.... I think that one takes the cake.... o.O;

@Cardinal: Oh I've been around cemeteries my entire life - my Grandpa did Genealogy and would take me with him on his adventures through cemeteries looking for family tombstones and plots! :3 That part doesn't bother me at all! But the HAUNTED part of it. Ummm.... Yeah. I don't think I could get married in a haunted cemetery!! I also think it's weird to walk down the aisle surrounded by tombstones.... I mean, if it was a family plot I could kind of see it - it would be like incorporating the spirits of your ancestors into your celebration which is kind of cool - but when it's strangers and you're walking over their graves etc... It just creeps me out!!!! T_T;

I did try to sell it in the description though! ;)

evilcupcakecat
There will ALWAYS be confusion.....

Old 07-31-2014, 10:19 PM

My mom was the one who posted the Wax museum!

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi Ocada

Old 07-31-2014, 10:26 PM

Thanks, ECCC. ^.^

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 07-31-2014, 11:08 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Q U E E N
Link: McDonalds "McWedding"
Image:
Describe it!: Craving a burger and fries on the day of your wedding? Wish to get married while the aroma of chicken and grease linger in the air? Well then, a wedding at McDonalds is just for you! With many different, unique wedding packages and venue decorations to choose from, your McWedding will become a day that nobody will forget!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-31-2014, 11:09 PM

Oh my God.

Its literally a "Do you want fries with that?" wedding.

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-31-2014, 11:22 PM

My heart sinks with every entry that we get!

Some of these are just ridiculous, I can hardly believe that they're real!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-31-2014, 11:23 PM

I wonder why people would bother dress up for some of these weddings.

I mean. If you have enough money to buy a wedding dress, why are you hosting your wedding at McDonalds?

`Kitami

Old 07-31-2014, 11:47 PM

Because you blew your whole budget on the dress. I could probably do that. Dresses are so expensive.

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 08-01-2014, 12:47 AM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: EirianHikari
Link:99 cent store
Image:
Describe it!: Why have an expensive wedding when you can do it for 99 cents!

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Kendra

Old 08-01-2014, 01:40 AM

This looks like so much fun!!

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 08-01-2014, 04:58 AM

I am sooooo excited for this. Get ready guys. This is the start....of my Wild Wild West Ghost Town Wedding Shindig. *points plastic pistols to the skies* Pew pew pew!

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username:Woodlandnypmh
Link:Calico Ghost Town
Image:
Describe it!: Gee'up there little doggie! This is gonna be the rootin'est tootin'est wedding there ever was. Yes sir! Sit your poor tired pups down on a bail o' hay in front of our ply-board Saloon. Grab your cowboy hat and a plastic star to pin to yer wedding finery cause today at high noon, yer Sheriff. Later we'll hitch up the wagons and maybe convince Cookie to tell us his secret recipe for beans as we chew our way through a heapin' plate. Maybe we'll even ignore the warning signs down at the ol' mine and take some memorable pictures as we dig fer gold!

Last edited by Woodlandnymph; 08-01-2014 at 05:01 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 08-01-2014, 05:04 AM

I'm going to try to not dock you points because of the Tudor propaganda in your sig. I'm gonna try.