Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-30-2017, 08:18 PM

Erwan found Chance without any difficulty. The presence of a dragon, even a relatively small one, at his side made it easy. Not interested in making a scene, he approached slowly. Chance looked lost in his work and Erwan observed that silently with interest. In this space without the attention of the other man, he found himself able to observe without interruption. And that is what he did, for almost a minute. Indeed, the lines of tiredness showed heavily on Chance's face. Yet he continued to work as if a force far greater than kindness spurred him. Duty. Erwan also knew this driving force well. With his hip leaned against a nearby support column and his arms crossed, Erwan continued to watch Chance tend to his latest patient until the man finally looked up from his work. When he did, only then did he speak.

"You look like a mess," Erwan stated, his eyes boring into Chance's. He held that gaze, refusing to let the other man look away. "Were you not planning to take your own advice? You will neither lead, nor convince anyone with that behavior." Sighing, he stepped away from the column to crouch down next to Chance. He laid a hand on the boy's shoulder before looking pointedly at Chance again as if to say his work here was already done. The boy looked well enough to walk away, but if Chance continued, could he? "I dislike that part of you, but...." He paused, wondering just what words he really wanted to say. "It's not necessarily a bad quality either."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-18-2017, 01:57 PM

Chance was engrossed in his work, so when Erwan came up he didn't really notice or if he did it didn't seem to bother him. He had told Erwan the truth when he said that he would still be there in the village working and not using the chance to run away from them. The larger male looked up, giving a small smile before he turned his attention back to the victims. Satisfied that he had taken care of everyone that needed it. "Working does that to you," he said teasingly as he flashed him that normal smile he had since they met each other only hours ago. "I had planned too. Once the work was done. You see the thing about being a doctor...if I take a break with plenty of people left needing to be taken care of then some could die or end up worse. Leading and convincing people has nothing to do with having to take care of those who need it." His words were soft, not meant to convince Erwan but meant to let him know that he felt those were two seperate things. He watched the older male crouch next to him, looking at the boy before letting him run off to his older sister. Chance reached a hand out, brushing the hair back from Erwan's eyepatch as he stroked it with his thumb in an affectionate gesture. "Are you warming up to me? If so that is a relief cause I thought you both hated me." He chuckled, letting his hand drop before resting his head on the dragon rider's shoulder, taking a moment to rest as he closed his eyes. "You seem to have that same quality as well..."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-25-2017, 06:47 PM

Erwan continued to study Chance, his expression not changing even as the man gave his excuses. Erwan took each word and weighed them, only finding them halfway satisfactory in the end, but still not calling Chance out on it. "Are you not a leader in your own right though," he added softly. It wasn't a judgement as much as an observation and perhaps a warning. Remember who you are. "And besides, a healer is of no use if he's too exhausted to work. Or dead," he added after a pause. Perhaps not a result that would happen now, but one for the future. It was Chance's personality type right?

Turning his head away, he swallowed hard after Chance's affectionate touch. It seemed that no matter how much he protested to such things, Chance would continue to do them. Especially to that eye he so much despised, he didn't understand why anyone would want to touch it. Still, he let the other man rest against his shoulder without so much as a stern look. His leader side was in full swing now. "I never hated you. I think I've said as much before since I have not been sent on a mission of hate. But...I wonder how much you are listening. I have no intentions of falling in love either. Is that what you want?" Falling into silence, he stared at the top of Chance's head, his expression as indecipherable as before.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-04-2017, 04:18 PM

Chance wasn't trying to give excuses, he was just trying to explain himself without really have to explain himself to the male. He looked down at his hands, seeing the blood that was on them but not really focusing on them as he just continued to rest his head on Erwan's shoulder. "Some people are only leaders in name with others pulling the strings." Chance admitted to him, suddenly feeling as if he was sharing to much information with the male, sharing something that was personal. He sighed as he sat up completely, rubbing his face with a hand, smearing some of the blood on his face. Grimacing at it before he looked around for something to clean it, wanting it off as quickly as possible, though a small smile formed when Laila used one of her furry paws to clean him. "I can work three days without sleep. I know my own limits so that I will not injury patients further and Laila makes sure for the most part that I am fed and I drink." he seemed to just brush off the older male's concern as he let his white dragon clean him up of the blood before forcing himself to stand up.

"that does not have anything to do with your personal opinion of me does it?" he asked him as he looked back down at the male, offering him his clean and slightly fuzzy hand to help him up. "I am listening but it is hard....i also never said we had to love each other but it think a bit of infatuation is there since the whole mating flight. It is hard to ignore it....but I would like to know more about you and Hayden." he said to him as he stroked his face once more before turning as he looked around the area, stretching as he tried to get all the kinks out of his body. "So your just telling me that your interest in me is strictly political." he looked around the area as he noticed that Hayden was no where to be seen in the area. "I guess that Hayden is having some issues with all of this?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-04-2017, 07:04 PM

Erwan sucked in a sharp breath, his body tensing at Chance's words. A leader with someone else pulling the strings? What did Chance mean by saying something so alarming? The suspicion it caused left Erwan silent as he watched Chance stand, smearing blood on his face accidentally. Something about that image shocked Erwan to the core. He looked away. "I still stand by my words. Treat yourself better," he muttered. His words lacked the same strength though and after a sigh, he pulled himself to his feet, ignoring the hand that Chance offered.

"Merely political, yes. And perhaps a personal curiosity," Erwan admitted. He straightened his back, regaining the strong image he tried so hard to display despite his smaller body. And it worked more often than not, giving him the appearance of being inches taller than reality. "It's nothing particular about you though. I simply have no interest in romance or any kind of relations. I rather hate that the dragon mating manipulates us to this degree, so you should just forget. Nothing that happens in those moments is true."

He glanced away, weakness showing through for just a second. He believed his words but not always all the way down to the deepest part of his heart. Maybe he just hoped. "Hayden....thinks differently though. But even for him, this is difficult. You should talk to him. Make sure he knows that the mating is just a vapid fairytale."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-29-2017, 10:33 PM

Chance gave a soft smile as he felt touched over the older male showing concern for him and his well being even though the had only met early that day. He couldn't help but place his hand on Erwan's cheek, stroking it with his thumb before he placed a kiss upon his forehead. "If it will help you to worry less about me than i shall do my best in caring for myself more." he said to him simple as he gazed warmly at the male, before sighing heavily and pulling himself away from person.

"When your curiosity of me wins out over your political agenda. Maybe then i will tell you more about myself. But as far as the guard is concerned....I am nothing more than a healer." he stated to him changing his attitude as well as he felt the air change to a far more business like one then of the tired and slightly affectionate one that was going on before. "As his superior shouldn't you guide him through such things?" it wasn't meant to be a jab at his leader ship skills though that is what it seemed to turn out to be. He was just asking to know if that was part of his position.

He thought about the words on the mating. He has been through it a few times before but had never had anything happen like this time occur. Thinking that it was more than them just being manipulated by the heat and need to state their lustful desires with one another. "You may believe that mating is a vapid fairy-tale but I believe that is because you only see it as such. Yes we are manipulated by the heat just like our dragons but it also has to do with what we see. What attracts us to the mate to begin with. I have been though a couple of heats with Laila already and this is the first one that we both have mated during." Chance stated to him before he turned his back to the smaller male, making his way out of the village towards where he knew that Hayden would be at. Which would be with his dragon away from the destruction and chaos that was left behind in the wake of the guard.

He knew that he got a bit emotional with the last statement that he made to the older male, but how could he not? It hurt that he would think that it was all just for a driven need when he felt that it was deeper than that, that it involved some level of attraction between those committing the act. He sighed heavily once more as he rubbed his face again, giving a weary smile as he finally came across the boy that he had come to seek out. "Hello, Hayden. Seems you are less green since coming out here." he motioned to the area around them and his companion next to him, giving a soft smile as he sat down next to him, leaning against much as he had done to Erwan. He knew that he should say something else to him, but at the moment he figured that small talk was the best option to go with as they adjusted to each other.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-30-2017, 02:55 AM

When Erwan left, Hayden gave in to his emotions, curling in on himself, around Liyiaths head, taking comfort in his dragon's presence. He got a fair bit of time on his own, crying himself out. When he heard someone approaching, he lifted his head, flushing and ducking it again when he spotted Chance. He wiped at his face, drying the lingering tears, eyes red and cheeks damp. He was ashamed to be caught in such a state.

Nodding slightly, Hayden stiffened when Chance sat next to him. He could feel Liyiath tensing, too, reacting to Haydens behaviour and emotions. Holding still a moment, he contemplated moving away, though eventually his need for comfort and contact won out, and he found himself leaning into the rebel male. He knew, somehow, that Chance wouldn't mind. "... I haven't eaten yet, if that's why you've come to check on me... the thought of food makes me feel ill..." He said softly after a few moments of silence.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-30-2017, 12:59 PM

He could feel the male stiffen at the contact that was was gaining. He had also noticed the wet cheeks and red face from him crying but he ignored it as he wanted the boy to feel as if he had some dignity even if he didn't feel like it. He wanted his companion to be himself and comfortable around him. "I had a feeling that you wouldn't eat. I am sorry...." Chance said to him as he closed his eyes once more, leaning into him a bit more. The need for affection that Hayden was giving off only made Chance snuggle into him even more as he reached down to hold his hand. "I came to check on more than just about the food. I came to see how you are doing." he said to him as he looked down at their hands, giving it a squeeze as he kept the contact that they held, feeling that Hayden needed it as much as he did at the moment.

"Erwan said that i should talk to you about the mating." he said to him as he shifted so that they could look at each, making sure that he could not break the contact between them. He wasn't sure what to say to Hayden about the mating but he would do the best he could to answer any questions that he had and to let him know his point of view on it. He wanted....he didn't know what he wanted to do. He didn't know what exactly where he was going after all a lot has happened with in the twenty four hours and it did not seem to be slowing down anytime soon.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-30-2017, 02:06 PM

Hayden let his eyes shut as well as they leaned against one another. He opened his eyes briefly, glancing down at their joined hands, then up to Chance's face, before looking away again. He tightened his grip a little on Chance's hand though. His cheeks took on a pink tone when Chance mentioned the mating, avoiding the larger male's gaze. "What is there to talk about? It clearly didn't mean anything, judging by the way you both took off afterwards..." He said softly, loosening his grip, though not pulling away from Chance's touch.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-30-2017, 03:40 PM

Chance smiled even more as he noticed the pink tint to his face, placing a hand over his mouth as all he could think about was the fact that Hayden looked adorable when he was flustered. He squeezed the hand in his before bringing it up to his face and nuzzling it, placing a kiss upon his palm. "There is plenty to talk about. Just because we took off to get cleaned up didn't mean that it meant nothing to us." he said to him as he thought, pulling him close into a comforting embrace as he chose his words carefully. "I am sorry that your first mating has turned out this way." he only said that because he was sure that was part of why the boy was so upset at the moment. "Me and Laila both have gone through the mating a few times since she came of age. Though each time we both came away with no mate, this is the only time that we got mates." he carefully mulled over his thoughts before forcing Hayden to look at him, not breaking eye contact. "Erwan says the mating is not some vapid fairy tale and he is right....but there has to be some attraction there.....some connection for it to happen to begin with. If there is no attraction...no connection then i do not think that the mating would happen." he said to him, trying to get his point across to him, wanting him to see that not all of them would think that way about something so important and deep. "If it truly did not mean anything then we wouldn't have come back....just being strangers and doing that...." he groaned slightly as he rested his forehead on his shoulder as he continued to hold him close. "Juswt after the heat wore off we all clearly needed to talk especially about what had happened but that got side tracked as you were only there looking for me." he mumbled to him.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-30-2017, 03:57 PM

He tried to fight Chance forcing him to make eye contact, a fresh wave of tears trying to break free. I hen he was pulled close, he curled into Chance's hold, taking comfort in his presence. "We've never had a mating flight before... I've always tried to avoid them. I didn't want my first time to be with some stranger under the influence of heat..." he said softly, pressing his face into Chance's shoulder, a few tears soaking into his shirt.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-30-2017, 05:18 PM

There it was again....that same sharp pang in his chest that he felt earlier when Erwan said the mating was just a vapid fairy tale. "I am sorry that i ruined it for you. At least you had Erwan there.....I know that i am a stranger and it wasn't your ideal first time." Chance said to him as he let his arms drop down to Hayden's waist as he let the boy cry against him, feeling as if he were the worst person in the world at the moment. All he could do was continue to apologize to the male as he held him on his lap, unsure for the first time about what he should do in this situation. "I told you that there has be an attraction for that to happen. I am also sure that your dragon there would like to be close to the dragon that could be laying his eggs as well. Though it is your choice if you want nothing to do with us just like Erwan made it clear to me that he has no interest in romance or any such relations. I also wish we had met under different circumstances....." he sighed heavily before looking at the young male once more as he tried to form thoughts, tried to get his feelings across to him and let him know just what was going on in his head but he felt as if he was doing a terrible job of it. "I would like to get to know you and Erwan both but seeing as we are on different sides and we view things differently....it will be extremely difficult for us to do so and probably better if we set the romantic feelings and relations to the back until we can get settled." as the words left his mouth, a rough hand going through his grey hair as he felt it was a piss poor excuse and that he was just giving both Erwan and Hayden a chance to run away from what they could be such as a family all their own. Though he knew that they had far more pressing political agendas that needed to be handled before anything romantic is fanned or brought back up.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-30-2017, 07:39 PM

Hayden tightened his grip on Chance when he felt the man shift his hold on him. He shook his head against his shoulder, before nuzzling into him a bit. "No... I- I'm glad that it was with you and Erwan.... You were both gentle and kind. Thank you for that." He said honestly. He tensed a bit when Chance mentioned pushing any kind of relationship to the back burner. "Is that your way of trying to get rid of us?" His words came out cold, he was trying to brace himself for the rejection that was sure to come. Though, his offering comfort the way he was... it didnt make sense to him.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-30-2017, 09:37 PM

"If that is what you want. For me to be gone and out of your lives." Chance said to him as he left that decision up to him. He didn't want to lose either of them but if that was their choice than he would be more that willing to let it happen. He knew his thoughts were irrational and possibly driven by what his draconic partner was feeling as this was all completely new to both of them and extremely over whelming. He thought he was handling it very well and keeping it all bottled up inside and not letting Hayden or Erwan see just how much turmoil he was feeling inside over this whole thing. "I am not trying to get rid of you two. I just think that considering I am a rebel and you both are guards that our possible romantic relationship should just wait until after we decide to either be allies or to be enemies." he said to the young male as he rubbed his back, his mind wandering back towards what happened that morning which caused him to flush and shift to a more comfortable position. He tried to get his mind back on the present.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-30-2017, 10:04 PM

He smiled slightly, giving his head another shake. "That is the furthers thing from what I want..." he admitted, shifting as well. "Even if romance isnt possible, Inwould still enjoy having your friendship, Chance... besides. With us on opposing sides... Ive seen today what the guard is capable of. If I can help stop any more needless suffering... I'd like to help." He said, looking up at the older male. He knew what he was saying was treason, and was glad Erwan was gone at that moment.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-31-2017, 01:41 AM

Chance was surprised by the words that came out of that male's mouth. It was rather hard for him to believe as he never thought it would be this easy to get them to see things from his point of view. "Do you really mean that?" he couldn't help but ask after all it was still processing through his mind and this would be one of the first of the guards to be on his side. "I...Thank you, Hayden. It means a lot that you be on my side like this. Yes what the Guard has done today and in the past is horrible and needless suffering. Not all the guard is like that...you and Erwan are not like that but you all follow orders with no questions asked. I think with you on our side we will be able to turn other members of the guard and than get rid of the root of the issue." he voiced allowed, showing his excitement at finally having a fellow dragon rider that he could relate to. The knowledge that Hayden was on his side was clearly a relief for the male as he hugged the boy tightly and started to laugh, unable to hold back the tears of relief.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 12-31-2017, 02:05 AM

Hayden smiled brightly, glad he'd made Chance so happy. "I never wanted to be part of the guard... My mother never bonded with a dragon. She ended up working in the infirmary and hatcheries instead... I was bound at birth- a rarity, apparently. Liyiath hatched a while before I was born, and he wouldn't leave my mothers side... everyone thought she'd finally found her dragon. As soon as I was born, though, he switched his attentions from my mother to me. We've grown together. As such, we're much closer than most other dragons and riders... My fate was sealed for me before I was even born. Staying close to my mothers side, I learned everything I could in the infirmary, helping where I was allowed. When I hit 15, they started training me for the guard, as they usually do for those bound young. I still spent all of my free time helping the ill and injured, though... which is why the injuries I saw today didn't phase me quite as much as they would have otherwise." He said, clinging to the older male.

"My father was a guard, but he died when I was young, on a raid... another reason I never wanted to serve..." He added. "I'd much rather help than harm... But most of the others do not share those sentiments. Many of the guard would love to see you and the rest of the rebels annihilated. I can try to figure out which may be willing to help... but it will take time. I'm not exactly popular with the others, because of my disinterest in the guard. For now I can pass on messages to you and yours about other raids being planned... If you can get even some villagers out of harms way...."

Last edited by Rhys Luna Emweise; 12-31-2017 at 02:10 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-01-2018, 05:27 PM

Chance listened intently on the background of the young boy, feeling far closer to him then he had moments before. He wanted to reciprocate the tale with his own but unable to do so at the moment because he didn't think he could trust him enough for it. He wanted to but he just didn't need the guard to know to much about him or his past as they could use that to their advantage. "That is very rare indeed, Hayden. That is why i dislike the guard partly....If you want to be a part of it then you should be given the option and if not then that should be fine as well. Take me....I am a doctor...a healer and Laila is the same as me. We wouldn't fit in the guard." he said to him softly as he mulled over what he was going to say to him next, rubbing his back as he finally got his thoughts in order. "Well it is good that this doesn't really phase you but it is still a lot to take in when it is still raw and untreated like it is in the infirmary." he admitted to him, knowing that those wounded that go to it get treated before hand before they get there after all they have to be able to at least clean and bind it. "True, not all the guard would be on our side but the more the merrier. Thank you, Hayden. I would greatly appreciate you helping us save our people." he said to him gently before placing just as gentle of a kiss upon his lips, giving him a soft smile. "Though what ever you do...please do not get caught or put yourself in harms way."

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 01-01-2018, 06:07 PM

"They would find ways to incorporate you... probably make you a medic on the front lines.... but that's only if they didn't lock you away or kill you for treason first." Hayden replied, curling into Chances embrace, kissing the man back, smiling softly with a bit of a blush painting his cheeks. "I wouldn't intentionally risk myself. However, we do get a certain level of freedom, especially the younger dragon's and riders. We need the flight experience, so it is easier to get out... and I could always try to leave a message somehow... we should determine some form of code, one they won't immediately recognize as being code, if it gets intercepted."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-01-2018, 08:19 PM

"I've already done my part, but I fear I can't understand what anyone else is feeling in this moment myself," Muttering, Erwan ducked away from the other man. "Just go already!" Finally, the other man did leave, having riled him up yet again. Erwan stalked farther into the ruined village, not wanting to be a part of that conversation despite having suggested it himself. He doubted his curiosity would ever outweigh his political loyalties so really, Chance was just grasping at straws. He would never attract Erwan to his side in this manner and nor would he gain a romantic partner. Better leave that to people less mired in their own self. Erwan had no interest in that.

His thoughts running in circles due to the other man's words, Erwan continued to walk the length of the village. He ignored all attempts at conversation, though a few of the villagers did attempt it. Erwan only reacted with actions should they be necessary, then stalked away further. He knew how the heat worked very well. He'd mated before and yet he felt no interest afterwards. To think that the choice in partner could be anything but random. It went against all he'd been taught. He didn't let himself get dragged into things with Hayden and Chance because he wanted to. And yet, a quiver of doubt twisted in his stomach, making him more ill than treating the wounds here did.

Trying to shake it all away, Erwan turned toward the clearing where he'd left Hayden. No doubt whatever emotional support Chance was offering Hayden would be over now. So much had happened in this day and he felt ready for it to end. 'Rornigoth, get ready to fly. We will be leaving soon,' he sent a quick note to his dragon as his pace quickened. There would also be much to report after they returned, which only made the unease in his stomach worse. Much to report indeed.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-05-2018, 09:04 AM

“Your probably right about that but I also know a lot about healing dragons as well.” Chance snorted at the thought, he would have rolled his eyes but he knew that he had a mark for his death on his head but lucky for him only Hayden and Erwan knew what he looked like besides those that are rebels and supports the rebels. He just hoped that they both would keep his identity a secret from the Weyr, the dragon guard. “No worries. You won’t have to risk your self that much. I will make sure of it. We can use the fire lizards to communicate to each other after all who would care about what a fire lizard does?” He asked him as he chuckles, though he was serious as that was how he and the rebels have been communicating with each other all this time under the nose of the king and guard. He sighed heavily as he held the boy close, thinking for a moment before he shifted, his face closing off as he spotted Erwan coming closer to them, wanting to change the subject to something far more safer to talk about despite the fact he was sure he already knew as his dragon didn’t seem to stray to far away from them. “I am not sure how Erwan feels But I would love to get to know you both and see where this could go between us.” He said it loud enough for the older male to hear his words, letting him know he was not trying to keep it a secret from him.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 01-06-2018, 02:02 PM

Hayden smiled and nodded. He spotted Erwan approaching, and blushed a bit more, fidgeting, unsure whether he should pull away from Chance or not. He was, after all, a guard and Chance a rebel, but they were both equally guilty in helping the rebels... That was one thing, though, and getting cozy with said rebel something completely different. "I'd like that..." he said softly, smiling a bit as he glanced between the two men. He did pull away from Chance, sitting on the ground next to him rather than on his lap, though he kept in physical contact. He needed at least that bit of reassurance, and knew Erwan wasn't likely to provide it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-08-2018, 05:03 AM

Carefully keeping his expression from showing anything, Erwan approached Hayden and Chance. Nodding to the Chance, he offered a brief smile in acknowledgement, then turned to Hayden. "Are you feeling better and more confident?" he murmured. Crouching down in front of the younger rider, he tried his best to soften his expression. This was why he asked Chance to talk to Hayden. It wasn't that Erwan didn't care. This collected appearance was just how he was. He worked too hard for it. "I'm sorry if I failed you as a leader in some way..." He trailed off, his voice faltering before he looked away. A second later, Erwan pulled to his feet, putting distance between him and Hayden again. Getting too close was dangerous.

"I appreciate all that you have shown us and spoken with us about, Chance. I believe we have made the first steps in regaining peace between our two sides." Eyes on Chance, Erwan offered only the faintest of smiles. He heard what Chance said to Hayden, and he supposed to him as well, but he chose not to acknowledge it. Like he chose not to acknowledge the possible scandal that those two might be creating. Erwan had his own choices to make regarding that. He shook his head. "However, I think it best we leave. The day is getting late and we will soon be missed. I believe...neither of us want the questions that will come with that..." Not hiding his humorless smile, Erwan offered Chance a hand to shake. "Until we meet again?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-11-2018, 12:36 AM

Chance didn’t worry about the contact he and Hayden had, after all he felt like it was a natural thing to do and share. Though he did not force the boy to stay were he was when he pulled away, smiling in an amused way at how flustered he was. He sighed heavily as he watched the two interact with each other, it was slightly painful since he felt as if Erwan was trying to keep his distance from them, from himself even. “I understand.” Chance said has he stood up, dusting his clothes off before going over to the older male, forcing him into a hug as he placed a kiss on his forehead. “I know this goes against your very being but can you not share my name or any information about me with your superiors?” He knew it was a lot to ask and that Erwan would do what he saw fit but he did not want the guard to come back here to finish off what they had started. “You both know where to find me.” He said as he shook his hand, giving Hayden as hug as well as kissing his forehead in a parting gesture. He didn’t move from his spot as he waits for them to leave.

Rhys Luna Emweise
Nightstalker

Old 01-11-2018, 01:33 AM

Hayden smiled and nodded. "Better, yes... and no, you did not fail me, Erwan..." he said, pulling a hand on the older males arm, giving a gentle squeeze. "You seem to have known what I needed. So, thank you." He smiled up at him, climbing to his feet when Chance stood, legs a little shaky since he'd been sitting for a while. He returned the rebels hug, leaning into him for a moment. "I'm going to miss you..." he said, voice barely above a whisper, the words only meant for Chances ears. When he pulled away, he gave both men a smile. He changed back into his own shirt before mounting, giving the borrowed one back. It would look suspicious if he went home in clothing that wasn't his.