chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2018, 11:51 PM

Rogan nodded he wasn't quite sure how to keep the women away but he would surely find a way if it meant being able to be with Sebastian. "I would wait a million year for you Bash, I have faith that you will be a great and noble king and i believe that you will find a way for us to be together openly when you become king." Rogan reassuringly kissed the top of the younger mans head that lay upon his shoulder." I will never leave your side bash, I won't let anything come between us until you are king." Rogan sighed wanting to stay like this forever but knowing that Sebastian had a full schedule to keep today. "As much as I hate to say it you should get going to breakfast with your family."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-25-2018, 12:17 AM

Sebastian's happy and content moment was destroyed by the mention of breakfast with his family. He groaned and hugged Rogan closer, inhaling that scent that was uniquely Rogan. He raised his head to meet the gaze of the older man, his hazel eyes tracing those beloved features. "Can your prince beg a kiss to strengthen him for the trials ahead," Sebastian teased softly. Rogan had quickly become the strength that Sebastian needed to endure his parents hounding. He could and would do anything for the older man and knowing that Rogan's heart belonged to him, was all that Sebastian needed. He trusted Rogan's ingenuity and determination and knew the man would find a way to keep him bride free until they could become public.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2018, 12:56 AM

Rogan watched as Sebastian gave him a quick squeeze lifting his face to meet with Rogan's. Rogan drank in the younger mans features he could stare at him all day and never tire of it. Upon hearing Sebastian's playful request he chuckled responding just as playful. "Of coarse your highness I could never deny my prince anything." Rogan caressed the said of the younger mans face bringing his lips to gently touch the younger mans feeling like a bolt of energy sparkled between the two. Rogan drew the younger man closer to him deepening the kiss.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-25-2018, 01:10 AM

Sebastian felt a crackle of energy shoot through him as those lips he had stared at and dreamed about all the time, finally touched his. His hands cupped Rogan's cheeks, fingers spearing back into that long dark hair. Everything around him faded, his world narrowing down to him and the man before him, their lips pressed passionately together as if sealing their promises to one another. And in that moment, Sebastian felt more ecstatic and loved then he had ever felt before or dreamed of feeling. In that moment he could no longer deny the fact that he had fallen madly and hard for his advisor.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2018, 01:35 AM

Rogan pressed one arm into the younger mans lower back and one raked through Sebastian's hair. He felt like he was melting into the younger man the world fading from existence like they had become one person. Rogan let out a soft moan running his tongue over Sebastian's lips begging to be let in. He could do this for eternity it was much more amazing than he ever thought was possible he was sure he could never get enough of his precious prince. For the first time in his life he knew that he was truly loved by and loved the younger man in his arms.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-25-2018, 02:34 AM

Sebastian's arms tightened around Rogan, pulling the older man closer, as he opened his mouth to Rogan's questing tongue. Sebastian had lost all track of time, for all he knew they could have been kissing for days already. Which was fine with him; he never wanted to stop kissing his advisor. What had started as a young prince's crush had turned into a man's love for he was madly in love with Rogan. He couldn't stand the thought of any future that did not include the man at his side and in his heart. His hands moved back up to comb through and tug on that long hair he so loved, feeling the silken strands slide through his fingers.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2018, 03:08 AM

Rogan invaded the younger mans mouth with his tongue gripping him tightly digging his hand into Sebastian's lower back. Rogan growled a moan as the younger man pulled at his hair he drug his nails across the younger mans back in response. He wanted to stay like this forever although the rational part of his brain reminded him that they needed to be on their way. "Sebastian..we...need...to..be...going." Rogan said between passionate kisses.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-25-2018, 05:36 AM

It took a moment for Sebastian's pleasure fogged brain to register Rogan's words, but it finally did and he pulled back with a sigh. His forehead came to rest against Rogan's as he tried to catch his breath. "Perhaps...we can..revisit..this later," he said between panting breaths. His old anxieties tried to rear their ugly heads, but at the moment his brain and senses were filled with Rogan and their love.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2018, 05:59 AM

As they broke apart there foreheads pressed together catching their breathe he smiled at the younger mans words pulling back slightly he cupped Sebastian's cheek kissing his forehead affectionately. "Yes my love we will surely revist this later." Rogan smiled at the younger man. "But for now my prince you must go entertain your family." Rogan said straightening the younger mans clothes and fixing his hair. "Do not worry love I won't be far away, you will be just fine." Rogan said giving the younger mans shoulder a squeeze.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-26-2018, 07:24 AM

Sebastian smiled at his advisor, his hazel eyes shining bright with the firelight of love. "Thank you Ro. You are too good to me." He stepped away to splash some water on his face, trying to cool away the blush of passion on his fair skin. Once he looked more like his normal self and not like he had nearly been ravished by his advisor, Sebastian turned towards the door. The sooner he got breakfast over with, the sooner he could get some time away from the plotting of his father. "Will you be accompanying me on the after breakfast ride?" He asked turning back to look at his handsome advisor.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2018, 05:02 PM

As he watched Sebastian make himself presentable he too tried to take a deep breath to calm his heart fixing his face into a more subdued respectful mask that was more fitting of his position. As Sebastian turned towards him asking if he was joining him for his after breakfast ride. He smiled trying to keep his mask in place. "Yes your highness I will be joining you on your ride."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-26-2018, 05:42 PM

Sebastian grinned as he reached out a hand to smooth down a few errant strands of Rogan's dark hair. Strands that he himself had probably messed up during their heated kiss. "Good, that will make the ride all the better." With a sigh, Sebastian straightened his back and opened the door to his chambers. He made his way through the castle towards the dinning room, smiling at servants and knights as he passed. "Where is Sebastian?!" He could hear his father's booming roar as he approached the room. He winced, knowing that this was going to be an exceptionally trying meal as he could hear that his father was already in a mood. No wonder the servants and knights had been giving him sympathetic and fearful gazes. "I am hear father," Sebastian said calmly as he entered the room.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2018, 06:15 PM

Rogan gave the younger man a quick smile and nod following him out of the chambers. He could hear the kings booming command half way across the castle flinching internally hoping Sebastian would be ok. Rogan had a few things he had to take care of to shift Sebastian's schedule to allow room for his morning ride. He was quite good at convincing the princes appointments to wait just a little longer using his silver tongue saying that something had come up and the prince would be running little late today, Everyone was very accommodating and understanding. Finally Rogan made his way back to the dining hall to check on how Sebastian had been faring with a very grumpy king. Rogan stood just outside of the doorway behind the king where only Sebastian could see him.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-26-2018, 07:35 PM

"And just why are you late?" The king demanded of Sebastian, glaring at the young man. "Punctuality is a must for a king."

Sebastian put on his most apologetic face as he took his seat. "I was going over my duties for the day with Rogan," he said calmly, the only outwardly sign of his agitation was his hand combing through his dark hair. "I only wanted to make sure I was well informed about the duties and responsibilities I had for the day." Sebastian knew that there wasn't much use in trying to pacify his father in anything, for once there was no response his father would find something else to harp on him about. Which in this case happened to be the Princess Annabella, who his father was quick to remind him would be an excellent match and he had better be respectable looking for her family's visit that afternoon.

Sebastian had met the Princess once before and dreaded it again. She was a particularly noxious creature, so shallow and air headed that it was a wonder that she didn't just float away. Sure a union with her would form an alliance with country rich in trade goods, but her simpering ways and grating laugh would drive Sebastian to an early grave. He tried to eat his breakfast as his father extolled the virtues of Princess Annabella and a union with her. All he ended up doing was nibbling and pushing his food around his plate. The only sight to calm his nauseous stomach and stressed mind was the sight of Rogan standing in the doorway behind his father.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2018, 08:08 PM

Rogan overheard the king going on again about princess Annabella, Rogan knew the king was bound and determend to have them matched. The princess gave him a headache from the short time he had met her last, She was like an annoying fly buzzing by Sebastian's ear one that Rogan would love more than anything to swat. He knew they were to meet with her again this afternoon and just the thought of it made his head hurt. If he were to keep Sebastian single he would have to do something about her, It would have to be subtle so that no one knew that he had interfered or the king might have his head. Rogan decided to discuss what they could do when he went on the ride with Sebastian. Rogan turned to the servant next to him telling him to ready two horses for the prince and himself then turned again to Sebastian giving a quick reassuring nod and a playful wink towards the younger man hoping to boost his spirit a little. When the servant had returned to Rogan saying that the horses were ready he thanked him and made his way into the dining hall approaching the king bowing respectfully. "Your highness if you will excuse me prince Sebastian has many duties that seek his attention."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-27-2018, 12:48 AM

Seeing Rogan's wink and nod was enough to give Sebastian the strength to keep put up with his father's continued prattle about the Princess. In all honesty, the Princess had about as much chance with Sebastian as a rabbit had in a pack of starved wolves. Even if he wasn't madly in love with his advisor, the girl grated on every nerve in his body. As his father rambled on and on about her, Sebastian prayed that Rogan could keep true on his promise to keep Bash single. The prince was relieved when his advisor stepped in to end his father's rantings. He knew that his father wasn't done with the conversation but he would not get in the way of Sebastian's duties and so the young prince was dismissed with a gruff Make sure you are presentable for the meeting with Princess Annabella".

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2018, 01:04 AM

As Sebastian joined Rogan he kept silent until they reached the stables far out of the hearing range of the king. Rogan sighed being able to breathe a bit easier away from all that tension. "How you holding up Bash?" Rogan said taking a good look into the younger mans face still seeing the tension in his eyes. "I figure that we need to come up with some ideas to make the princess desire you less, Do you know anything about what she doesn't like?Anything we can use to throw her off your trail?" Rogan spoke quietly helping the younger man onto his horse.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 04-27-2018, 02:30 AM

Sebastian couldn't help but smile at Rogan's concern for him, especially now that he knew it came from a heart filled with love. "Better now that I am free from that and back with you Ro," he admitted softly. With Rogan giving him a leg up, for his horse was tall, Sebastian settled into Valor's saddle as he pondered Rogan's question. "I don't know a lot about her as I tried to avoid her as much as possible," Sebastian admitted. "I know that she hates being ignored; she loves to be the center of attention and being fawned over. I believe they are staying at the castle for a fortnight (14 days in case you didn't know)."

(Click for a picture of Valor. I will probably use links like this through out the roleplay when there is something I have a picture for in my head or an outfit, most likely it will just be buried with the words being the link, i.e. Valor or Sebastian's outfit)

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2018, 03:03 AM

Rogan gave the younger man a soft smile an turned to mount his own horse Shadow ((No pic but its a black horse with white patches above the hoofs)) "Hmmm well we can certainly use that to our advantage." Rogan thought for a moment as they were taking the horses out of the stables. "I could make your schedule very busy too make it look as if you never have time for her?" Rogan fell into deep thought again as they rode.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-01-2018, 09:44 PM

Though Sebastian typically hated being busy all the time, the idea did appeal. "I like that, especially if it means more time spent with you," the prince told his advisor with a smile. He looked around carefully to make sure no one was insight before letting his eyes fill with all the love he felt for Rogan. He wanted to lean over and kiss Rogan but a stable boy walked past at the moment. "Race you to the woods," Sebastian teased before urging Valor into a gallop. Once in the woods, Sebastian knew they could be themselves, free from the prying eyes of the world.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2018, 02:13 AM

"But of coarse my prince." Rogan said gazing back at his lover with all the love he was looking at Rogan with. Rogan chuckled at the younger mans words as he raced off into the woods. "You will need that headstart when I beat you there highness!" Rogan calls out to Sebastian while chuckling nudging Shadow to start galloping towards the woods. Finally they can be alone without the prying eyes of everyone else.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-02-2018, 04:51 AM

Sebastian leaned low over Valor's neck, not really caring who won the race. He was just enjoying being free for the time and racing towards a safe place for he and his lover to be themselves. He was still reeling with joy at the fact that Rogan actually returned his feelings. He wasn't sure how everything was going to play out, but for now, know that Rogan loved him back was enough. Together he was sure that they could find a solution and a way.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2018, 07:07 AM

He rode Shadow quickly zooming into the trees heading to the little clearing that he knew Sebastian liked to come to when he was out riding. As they reached the clearing he slowed Shadow to a walk pulling along side the younger man. "Well, Should we rest here for a while love?" He asked as cupped the younger mans cheek*

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-03-2018, 11:07 PM

Sebastian couldn't help but grin and his advisor and how well Rogan knew him. "I think we should," he said, leaning into Rogan's touch. He only pulled away to dismount and tether Valor to a nearby tree. He untied a blanket from behind his saddle before spreading it out on the ground. "Come here Ro," he invited, sprawling on the blanket.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2018, 07:40 AM

Rogan tied Shadow to a near by tree following the younger man to where he spread out a blanket and sat down with a smile at Sebastian's invitation. Rogan lay next to the younger man brushing a stray leaf from his hair. "It is quite lovely out here today." Rogan said with a contented sigh.