Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 04-01-2010, 08:32 AM

Angel finished his kiss with Kira and told her "I love you. Now go to bed." Angel started to drift off into sleep. For the first time in a long time he was tired. He herd he moan a few times in her sleep but waited until morning to wake her. Angel said to Kira in a hushed tone "Kira...Kira wake up....Kira time to make me waffles." Angel started lauging as she woke up and herd him say waffles.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 04-01-2010, 08:59 AM

Kira smiled softly and shut her eyes. her dreams didn't come until some time in the middle of the night. not even detailed dreams just some weird things, creatures, cause her to wiggle slightly and make some noises. Luckily she woke up to the sound of Angel's voice telling her to make waffles. She sat up and stared, "Waffles?" Blinking a few times she then nodded and walked over to the kitchen, she was still half asleep as she mixed the batter and put it to heat up and magically make the waffles. She put them on a large plate and took on in her mouth as she walked back to the couch. nibbling on the one in her mouth she leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes. "Sleepy." She knew it was morning time but she still was half asleep. She could see the morning light but her eyes lids were heavy. "No scarynesses! Kira sleepy still." She spoke as she sat up on the couch eating the waffle with her eyes closed.

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 04-07-2010 at 11:39 AM..

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 04-01-2010, 09:33 AM

Angel started laughing when she got up. He could hear her in the kitchen. She soon came back with a plate of waffles. This made Angel smile. "You know i was joking right?" Angel said with a laugh and smile. He was just trying to wake her up for the day. It was funny because he could of stoped her but didnt.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 04-01-2010, 09:47 AM

Kira's eyes opened up and stared open, staring at Angel. "But I made a big plateful of waffles.. am I supposed to eat them on my own?" Her eyes were wide and big, puppy eyes. her lips pouty and whimpering as little tears started to come to her eyes. "How is little me supposed to finish all this food?" She leaned up to him, laying he head on his shoulder.