Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 05-26-2010, 07:21 AM

xxxxxxxxнєαятвяєαaкєяxxxxxxxxxblank

xxxxxxxI'm all by myselfxx
xxxxxxxxYour my heartbreakerxxxx
xxxxxxxxIt felt so right, what did I do wrongxxxxxxxxxx

Heartbreaker is a show that brings 4 ex-couples and puts them in one house to live together. Each “ex-couple” will have had a bad breakup. One is a heartbreaker, and well you get the idea. They must share a room with their ex. They will be forced, yes forced to go on dates with their ex. Yes we are that mean.

So get this.. this will be filmed, all on camera. There will be games and parties, but all in all we want to see what will happen if we put the heartbreakers in the same room, with the hearts they broke, for a given time.

An O r i g i n a l from ...ME!! lolz
P h o t o s from Photo Bucket
L i t e r a t e
W a n t i n g Reserves && Profiles
G o i n g on OPEN
L y r i c s Heartbreaker by G-Dragon
T h a n k s too Heartbreaker by G-Dragon
C l i c k them Heartbreaker

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 05-29-2010 at 12:12 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 07:30 AM

___---------_-_C o n t e n t s__

× - - -
Intro && Credits
× - - -
Table of contents
× - - -
Rules
× - - -
Characters
× - - -
Profile codes
× - - -
Weather && Date && Time
× - - -
Announcements
× - - -
Reserved
× - - -
Reserved
× - - -
Open

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 05-26-2010 at 08:02 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 07:34 AM

___---------_-_R U L E S__

× - - -
First off, this is a literate RP. I expect two good sized paragraphs each post.
× - - -
Follow TOS, you should know that by now.
× - - -
Alrighty, absolutely no chat speak. You can use some of it in text messages, but not a lot.
× - - -
Now onto the little kiddy stuff, no asterisks for actions, italicize your thoughts, use quotation marks for speech, and underline your text messages.
× - - -
Make your posts pretty please. At minimum have your character picture and their name, but I'd love to see more. Just..don't make it blinding okay?
× - - -
Type in third person, it's not that hard.
× - - -
Be careful it's a romance Rp. Yes somewhere in the chaos of broken hearts there will be romance.
× - - -
Speaking of romance, let's talk about our good friend the ToS. Basically, you can't go cybering. I mean, you can hint that you did have sex, just don't RP about it. Time Skip!
× - - -
No god-modding, or else I will come to you in the black of some terrible night, and I will ... well you know the rest.
× - - -
You. Must. Send. In. A. Reservation with the following info in the profile coding. Note: Use pictures or real people, no anime please and no more scene/emo girls.. no more!! Oh! And give me a sample! It doesn't nee to be much, i just want to see that you can RP.
× - - -
PM your profile and your reservation. Title your reserve "Heartbreaker" and your profile "Heartbroken."
× - - -
Okay you pedo, make sure your characters are age eighteen through twenty-one. These kids are on a TV show, little kids can watch.
× - - -
I can add more if I feel like it! <3

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 05-26-2010 at 08:16 PM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 07:39 AM

___---------_-_C H A R A C T E R S__

[color=dimgray]× - - - "Ex-Couple" 1
Here we have a cute couple, some would just want to cuddle them to pieces, so cute together!! But guess what, they broke up, so sad! It seems that the boy was drunk one night and cheated on his girlfriend, bad him. She soon found out and dumped him. Both seemed to hurt, the boy wished he never did this, the girl misses him but still does not know how to forgive him.
Quote:

__Caraline Rose Maze__

× - - - 19 - - - ×
× - - - Sweet, cute, innocent, kind, fun - - - ×

- - - Raccoon_Chronus - - -

__Emil Box__

× - - - 20 - - - ×
× - - - Funny, timid, cute, funny, shy - - - ×

- - - Xero Cool - - -

× - - - "Ex-Couple" 2
Ah the Crazy couple, both are very athletic and the boy is a daredevil type of guy. This time it was not one that was a heartbreaker.. No, it seems that the girl went on a run, found a guy and started to see him every so often. The boy it seems was traveling and met a girl on his trip and you know what happened. They both broke it off, it seems that the fire between them had faded, or so the girl thought.
Quote:

__Niya Carroll__

× - - - 20 - - - ×
× - - - Childlike, Bubbly, Loud, Quick-Tempered, Innocent - - - ×

- - - sweet_serender159 - - -

__Ji Wan "Calvin" Park__

× - - - 22 - - - ×
× - - - Narcissistic, Collective, Athletic, Mature, Rich - - - ×

- - - Jauni - - -

× - - - "Ex-Couple" 3
Let's call these too the normal couple... But normal is not really a good word to put on them. They had been going out for 6 years now, and an argument over a night club "accident" split them up. It seems that they both got drunk, it was a party, and it ended badly, yelling and the boy kissing other people. Yet the boy is still more at fault.
Quote:

__Ava Vade Turner __

× - - - 19 - - - ×
× - - - Fun-loving, Loud, Caring, Sensitive, Bubbly - - - ×

- - - musikfreakx - - -

__Yukimura "Yuki" Tong__

× - - - 23 - - - ×
× - - - Famous, dramatic, mysterious, charming, and friendly - - - ×

- - - Wavikz - - -

× - - - "Ex-Couple" 4
This is an interesting couple. They love sex, so to say. The spark in their relationship was their love for having intercourse. The boy soon became calmer, sweeter in personality, he changed. The girl was not satisfied enough, so what did she do? She went out to a club, clubs, and got many men to come and have one night stands. She is a very attractive girl but she doesn't seem to get that love, talking part of a relationship. And doing so, caused the boy really badly.
Quote:

__Kathrine(Kitty)Nicole Palmer __

× - - - 20 - - - ×
× - - - partier, wild, mildly self-centered,and flirty - - - ×

- - - Amaya - - -

__PJ Alexander Lotus__

× - - - 20 - - - ×
× - - - Awesome, kind, passionate, cute, friendly - - - ×

- - - RainbowMuffinage - - -

x

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 05-30-2010 at 09:44 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 07:46 AM

___---------_-_P R O F I L E Codes__

× - - - Reserve code
[the symbols I'll put in for you later]

PHP Code:
[center][img]100x100 image of character[/img]

[
size=2][color=purple][size=3]&#9658;[/size][/color][color=white]__[/color][color=PostingColor]Full name[/color][color=white]__[/color][color=purple][size=3]◄[/size][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=pink]×[/color] - - - [color=PostingColor]age[/color] - - - [color=purple]×[/color]
[
color=purple]×[/color] - - - [color=PostingColor]5 words to describe your character[/color] - - - [color=pink]×[/color][/size]

[
size=2][color=red][size=3]&#4326;[/size][/color] - - - [color=PostingColor]Username[/color] - - - [color=deeppink][size=3]ღ[/size][/color][/size]

"Ex-Couple" [number]

[
Quick rp example post or link to one][/center

× - - - Profile Code

PHP Code:
[center][SIZE="6"][COLOR="PostingColor"]First[COLOR="AnotherColor"]Middle[/COLOR]Last nsme[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[
size=4][color=PostingColor][SIZE="7"][B]&#9700;[/B][/SIZE][COLOR="White"]_____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][SIZE="7"][B]◥[/B][/SIZE][/color][/size]

[img]url to character photo[/img]

[
size=4][color=PostingColor][SIZE="7"][B]&#9699;[/B][/SIZE][COLOR="White"]_____________________________________________________________[/COLOR][SIZE="7"][B]◢[/B][/SIZE][/color][/size][/center]

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/College%20and%20royalty%20rp/lakjflakjf-1.jpg[/imgleft][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][size=1][color=PostingColor]« тнεყ кŋσω мε αs » [/color][indent][color=darkgray]Nicknames[/color][/indent][color=PostingColor]« σŋ тσρ σƒ тнε ωσяℓ∂ σŋ » [/color][indent][color=darkgray]Birthday[/color][/indent][color=PostingColor]« ι`vε sυяvιvε∂ тнιs ℓoŋg » [/color][indent][color=darkgray]Age[/color][/indent][color=PostingColor]« gιммε, gιммε » [/color][indent][color=darkgray]5+ likes in bullet form[/color][/indent][color=PostingColor]« ι cαŋ`т sтαŋ∂ ιт »[/color][indent][color=darkgray]5+ hates in bullet form[/color][/indent][color=PostingColor]« αн! тυяи тнє ℓιgнтs σŋ » [/color][indent][color=darkgray]3+ fears in bullet form[/color][/indent][color=PostingColor]« ∂ι∂ ι ∂σ тнαт »[/color][indent][color=darkgray]3 hobbies in bullet form[/color][/indent][color=PostingColor]« тнεყ`яε αℓωαყs σŋ мყ мιŋ∂ » [/color][indent][color=darkgray]crush[/color][/indent][color=PostingColor]« σŋε ιŋ α мιℓℓισŋ » [/color][indent][color=darkgray]Personality 1+ paragraphs[/color][/indent][color=PostingColor]« sтσrყ σƒ мყ ℓιƒє »[/color][indent][color=darkgray]Bio 2+ paragraphs[/color][/indent][/size][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

[size=3][right][color=PostingColor]&#9700;[/color] [color=AnotherColor]вєнiиd тнє мαsk[/color] [color=PostingColor]◥[/color]
[color=PostingColor]- - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/color]
[
color=darkgray]Username[/color][/right][/size
x

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 05-26-2010 at 11:29 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 07:51 AM

___---------_-_Weather D A T E Time__

× - - - Weather
| Snowing | Raining | Drizzle | Foggy | Hot | Warm | Cool | Cold | Windy | Breeze | Sunny | Cloudy |
× - - - Date
| January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December |
| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 2o | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 3o | 31 |
| Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday |
× - - - Time
| o1 | o2 | o3 | o4 | o5 | o6 | o7 | o8 | o9 | 1o | 11 | 12 |
| am | pm |
x

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 07:54 AM

___---------_-_A N N O U N C E M E N T S__

× - - - Heartbreaker Announcements
Invites have been sent out, please start to head over to the studio

× - - - RP Announcements
Open [5/26/10]
The characters do not know what they are going to get into to
x

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 07:57 AM

___---------_-_R E S E R V E S__

× - - - extras
yeah

x

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 07:58 AM

___---------_-_R E S E R V E S 2__

× - - - extras 2
yeah

x

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 07:59 AM

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 05-26-2010, 11:37 AM

[imgleft]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu266/sweet_serender/1413169451_l_picnik.jpg[/imgleft]
[ Niya Carroll ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Niya hugged her arms closer to her chest and looked down at the crumpled note held tightly in her hand. She knew that if her grip lossned she would end up losing it because of the wind. Squinting slightly she loooked again at the faint blue writing in the center, Welcome one and all to Heartbreaker!! Heartbreaker is a show that brings 4 ex-couples and puts them in one house to live together. You must share a room with your ex. You will be forced, and yes we do man forced, to go on dates with your Ex.. Yes we are that mean. So get this.. this will be filmed, all on camera. There will be games and parties, but all in all we want to see what will happen if we put the heartbreakers in the same room, with the hearts they broke, for a given time. Rolling her eyes she slowly trugded along the dark street and looked blankly at her watch, 9:00am, How is it still dark when it's so early in the morning? Looking around her she gruffly pushed her hair out of her face and kept walking.

looking up at the big number 12 she shookher head, Tjis is insane! Why would Alice do this to me?! She looked aruond her and shook her head again as her green eyes raked the empty yard. Pushing the heavy door open with a small grunt she made her way into a small room that was empty eccept for a small couch, Now what?

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 05-27-2010 at 12:49 PM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 04:16 PM

CaralineRoseMaze
Caraline was up once again, all night long. Those bags under her eyes were getting worse. Sighing deeply, she stood up from her coach and walked to her deck. Wondering outside, she laid her chin on the railing and looked out at Hollywood, smiling softly she took in a deep breath of the air and smiled softly. She had come to Hollywood for college. Leaving behind her past and starting a new life. Well she hoped too. Walking into the kitchen she put some beacon on the stove and starting it up. Smiling she soon headed into her room. She had a roommate, a new friend she made at college. Sarah was really nice to Cara, paid for most of the rental dues since Cara was not the riches girl on the block but Sarah was.

Her shower did not last that long as she soon dried her blue hair and fixed it up. Dressing in a light and cute dress with some boots she made her way back to the kitchen. She grabbed the beacon and held the strips in her mouth as she cleaned the pan. Washing up she then smiled and headed out. Walking down he steps she went to get her mail. While eating she looked through it. Titling her head she noticed and invite. Shrugging she put her other mail away and started to the address.

Cara knew Hollywood an okay amount, enough to get her to Hollywood Studios, which is where they wanted her to go. Walking in she searched for Studio 12. asking around she soon made her way to the studio. Looking around she smiled softly and soon pulled out her phone to call her friends. Putting it on a conference call she laughed. “Hey guys you'll never guess what I got in the mail today! - No not a sex tape, sheshh. I got invited to my on a show! - wait why you guys so quiet? - What! You sighed me up for this?! Do you even know what it is about? - oh shut up, yeah I can be pissed cause who knows what you sighed me up for. - yeah.. you never thought I would get picked, but I did. What did they ask you? - about my ex, my heartbreaker? What! - oh no! No you didn't I'll call you later!”

She hung up and sighed. “Damn it.” she figured out what they go her into, something with her getting her heart broken and now it's a show. She really didn't like the sound of that. Sighing she walked to a couch and pulled her knees up to her chest. Here she waited.

[okees dear <3]

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-27-2010, 01:26 AM

Niya looked to her left and saw a big green door to a new room and as she pushed it open she saw the room was already occupied by another girl. Surprise crossed her face and she stopped dead, 'Oh um hi. Am i in the right room? Is this meant to be for the heartbrekers show?" She took a wary step further into the room and took in the girl's reserved position, knees up to her chin and a shocked looked on her face. "Umm I'm Niya by the way. Seeing as we are going to have to be on T.V together." She felt a nervous giggle escape her lips and looked to the ground as she crossed the room and sat on a chair opposite the girl. crossing her legs underneath her she loked around the room, He better not come as well or I swear I'm out of here.

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 05-27-2010 at 12:50 PM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2010, 04:56 AM

Caraline was sitting quietly thinking about so many things. She sighed softly, looking up as someone walked into the door. She smiled softly, shyly as the girl walked into the room asking if it was the right one. “So far as I know, cause it has food and drinks.” She pointed to the large table filled with all kinds of foods and drinks. She looked the table over and then smirked. Turning back to the girl, who spoke her name, Cara laughed softly and bowed her head. “Caraline Rose Maze, most call me Cara or Rose.” she stood up slowly, stopping to untangle a not from her blue to white hair. She walked to the girl, “I'm not sure what we are to do, but while we wait, would you like to raid the food with me? I call some of the chocolate chip cookies, if there are some.” She loved cookies, always has. Giggling she smiled and walked to the table, gasping she smirked, taking a cookie and nibbling softly.

[KARU!!! send your profile in or i will haunt you!! -is a ghost- muwahahah]
[sorry ^.^; lolz]

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-27-2010, 05:57 AM

[ahahaha LOL.]

Niya laughed, "Well I totally bags one!" She slowly made her way over to the table and started going through a small bowel full of chocolate cookies. Looking over to Cara she smiled, "Rose is pretty. Wish I had a pretty middle name like that." She stopped and stood straighter, "Wait, I wish I had a middle name anyway!" She giggled and popped a cookie into her open mouth. Looking around her she shook her head, "Well it seems e are early." She loked down at the watch around her wirst and watched the small pink hand circle Hello Kitty sitting in the center.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2010, 06:30 AM

Caraline smiled and laughed softly watching as the girl took the cookie. She smiled and then bowed her head. “Aw thanks. Oh hey by the way, I like your hair and style, like it a lot.” she smiled cutely as she saw the watch the girl was looking at. Nodding he looked up at the digital clock on the wall. “Yay, well it did say this time, right around now. Maybe they will come in soon. Do you even know what this is about? My invite said come to studio 12.. and such, nothing much.”

[and you missy.. i needs you profile <3]

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-27-2010, 06:43 AM

Niya nodded, "Oh...thanks." She unconciously put a hand to her hair and flattened the already straight black hair. She looked down to her shoulder and saw the blonde Raccoon stripes sitting lightly on her shoulder. Looking up she gave Cara a long look, "Hmm well maybe they will come soonish." She looked back to the current bowel she was ransaking and picked up a Cheezal with perfectly manicured fingers. Popping it into her mouth she closed her eyes and savoured the cheesy flavour, "Mmm I haven't had Cheezals in sooo long."

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 05-27-2010 at 06:46 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2010, 08:06 AM

[sorry it took me so long.. you working on that profile?]

Caraline smiled and watched the girl, nodding slightly. She grabbed another cookie from the tray and then headed to the couch. She sat in the corner and pulled her knees back up to her chest. Taking the cookie she nibbled softly on the edges of it. Nibbling until she got to the nice chewy center. Smiling she thought about her ex, she wondered what he was doing. Lately he has been on her mind more, even though she mentally kills herself for thinking about him, she just can't help it. Sighing she looked up at the girl and smiled sweetly. “So if you wont mind, what happened between you and … he?”

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-27-2010, 08:17 AM

{Done and done hahaha}

Niya froze mid bite and swollowed hard, "Umm you mean..." She shook her head, Man I must be bad! I can't even say his name. She sat down opposite Cara and shrugged her shoulders, "The usual, boy and girl meet, boy and girl fall in Love, boy goes away for a few months and gets with some blonde skank, girl finds out and has sex with her best friend to get even." She shrugged again, "And the girl kicked a couple of soccer balls his way. It was sort of mutual though." But still..... She took another bite and closed her eyes, she could still see his face in her head....... She opened them and shook her head, "Turns out the blonde chick was married. She was like 30 so I don't really care anymore. And you?" She gestured towards Cara with the half eaten biscut.

Amaya Mori
The purple crayon of your life!

Old 05-27-2010, 06:14 PM

Kitty Nicole Palmer
At 8:15 am Kitty Palmer’s cell phone alarm went off for the fifth time. Like the other four times the blond had every intention of sleeping right through Train’s song Soul Sister and she would have too if her very tired house mate hadn’t barged into her room. Zach, kitty’s long time best friend and house mate, was probably the only person who could make the twenty year old female look like a morning person. He worked as a bouncer at one of the local clubs working well into the morning hours so when he gets home he the last sound he wants to hear is Train playing over and over again. Picking up the offensive object- aka her blackberry-he chucked it at the girl’s head before he slammed the door shut.

Groggy blue eyes peered out from underneath the mini fort she had created over her head to block out the sun. For a split second she was confused on why her alarm was going off so early in the morning, that second passed right by as Kitty shot out of bed, “ Holy crap I’m late.”

Normally her morning routine took about forty five minutes so she had planned on getting up around 7: 30 to give herself enough time to get ready. Thinking ahead she had showered and blow dried her hair the previous night, though she would have like to style it more leaving it down in soft waves would have to do.
After she had washed her face, brushed her teeth, and applied her normal day to day make-up she went over everything in the small travel bag she had packed full with her face wash, and toothpaste. She wasn’t sure how long this show would take her away from her house and she wanted to be prepared. Moving back into her bedroom Kitty changed out of her night clothes and into the little faded purple dress she had picked out. Once she was finally ready, this all taking thirty minutes she grabbed the two pull along suit cases she had packed with shoes, makes-up and cloths, and headed for the door making sure to grab her black coat on the way out. “I love you Zach, but I love the house more, make sure it is standing when I get back.”

After some searching she had finally found the studio she was supposed to be at. Not that she was fully sure why she was on a show called Heartbreaker, but this was Hollywood and any chance to be on TV was a good chance. Sending a quick text t o her parents letting them know that she was going to be on a reality show and wouldn’t answer her phone- who wanted to get into it with their parents on television- Kitty pushed open the door. The room was smaller than she had expected but she had never been to a studio before so who was she to judge. Leaving her bags and purse by the door she walked over t o the two other girls gathered around a table that, thank god, had food on it. “ Hi I’m Kitty.”

Last edited by Amaya Mori; 05-30-2010 at 02:17 AM..

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 05-27-2010, 07:52 PM

Ava Vade had been eating her usual bowl of Lucky Charms when her friend ran into the house to give her the mail.
"Dude, Ava, you gotta see this," Mae yelled, waving a piece of fancy looking stationary in front of Ava. Ava had glared at the paper and snatched it from Mae. She mumbled about junk mail and scanned the paper. Her eyes widened and she spit out the mouthful of Lucky Charms she had been chewing on. She was invited to be on a reality TV Show. With her ex.

Ava grumbled under her breath as she dragged her large suitcase and small duffel bag behind her as she made her way to the studio. It had been a day ago that she had gotten the invite, and she was clearly still upset. She took a deep breath and bobbed her head to the music streaming from her iPod Touch. She stopped in front of the green studio door and grimaced. She counted to the 3 and yanked open the door. She walked in and stopped in the door way. She felt awkward seeing the three girls talking like they were best friends. Great. Now I'll be the fourth wheel. Whoop dee freaking doo. She shook her head. Maybe they're not like that. She thought and decided to be optimistic, at least until her ex showed up. She strode up the three girls and smiled. "Hi. I'm Ava Vade Turner, but Ava for short. Wonder when the fun will begin." She said with a touch of sarcasm at the end. She gave a half smile and a little chuckle.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 05-27-2010 at 08:03 PM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-28-2010, 06:16 AM

Niya smiled and nodded towards the girls who had just come in through the door, "Hi gus. I'm Niya Carroll." She he;d out her hand and shook each of the girl's hands before picking up another cookie, "You just joined a very interesting conversation, we were just talking about our Ex's." She turned back to Cara, "You were saying?"

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-28-2010, 06:46 AM

Caraline listened to Niya, a small little sad smile formed on her lips. “Aw, i'm sorry..” she was soon cut off by a new girl, no two newer girls, both very pretty. She looked down at the ground and tugged on her blue to white hair, she probably looked weird or childish or just stupid to them. Sighing she lifted her head and smiled softly. “Caraline Rose Maze, most call me Cara or Rose.” she bowed her head and then turned to Niya who was talking to her. “Um mine, well it's kind of boring. We dated for a long time. Um soon after graduation he got drunk for some reason, and hooked up with some girl and you can figure out the rest. He cheated, I yelled, we split, end of story.” she spoke, her head down. She remembered that day, that fight. Him saying he was sorry, boy sometimes she wished that she didn't get so angry. Maybe they would still be together. Shaking her head she tried to put that behind her. “Um maybe this topic of question will make the atmosphere kind of weird. Ums talk about something else.”
[just to let you know, this might be my only post tonight.. I just got ever sicker and these new meds are causing my brain to not work and put me to sleep.. sorries <3]

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-28-2010, 06:50 AM

{thats kay. I hope you get better soon!}

Niya nodded, she knew that feeling. he hugged her arms around her chest and slwoly chewed the chocolate biscut, the jacket still smelt like him. "Umm maybe a new subject would be good." She looked around and her eys stopped on Cara's hai, "That's a really interesting choice for a colour. What made you decide to make your hair blue?"
{sorry its so short.}

Amaya Mori
The purple crayon of your life!

Old 05-28-2010, 11:14 AM

Kitty listened to the girl Cara talk about her break up while she picked out a few pieces of food off the table to munch on. Moments like this I’m glad I only casually hook up, no sticky emotions. She did feel bad for the girl if not a little proud she had least had the guts to kick him to the curb. A cheater and a liar go hand in hand. Moving back over to the couch and the three girls near it she leaned down and gave Cara a hug lightly kisses the air near her cheek; she was a very affectionate person even towards strangers. Pulling back she flicked some strands of long blond hair from her shoulder and sat down on the other end of the couch. Her left leg was bent at the knee heel pressed against the edge of the couch her hands were folded over her knee to make it more comfortable to rest her head on.

Her blue eyes darted between the other three girls if she remembered correctly they were the all of the females that would be appearing on this show. Now all they had to do was wait for the boys to show up. What she could gather of this show was that they would be teaming you up with the ex that broke your heart and living with them for an untold amount of time, it sounded like something her and Zach would watch and laugh about. The thing that confused her was that she was more of a casual hook ups more than conventional dating type person; she had never got her heartbroken. Your heart is an organ if it was broken you’d be dead, And as far as she knew all of her “boyfriends” knew that it wasn’t serious between them, Maybe I’m like the control varia…
Then it hit her. There was only one guy she had ever called it off with before she had grown tired of him. PJ had started to act like he was expecting more out of their relationship and she had to remind him that they were just hooking up because it was covenant for both of them. Kitty had driven that point home by hooking up with a bartender from the club Zach worked at, but she was sure it didn’t quote unquote break his heart. He hooked up with girls all the time he knew it didn’t mean anything.

If it was PJ they had dragged up from her past it would be pretty cool though, she hadn’t seen him since they called it off and she had missed hanging out with him. Though most of the guys she was with were mainly for the sex sometimes they had personalities that she liked as well, they were friends. The blond didn’t really like losing friends so if this was a chance to ask him where the hell he had been hiding for the last couple of months or so then that was fine by her.