+1 7 100.00%
-1 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 05-28-2010, 03:51 PM

×- - - Yukimura "Yuki" Tong - - - ×

••• •••

Yukimura Tong rolled over in his hotel suite's bed. With the blaring alarm going off, he couldn't help but throw a slight fit. Dammit, I want... need more sleep. His eyes flickered open, and, as soon as they had, Yuki was up and out of bed. Striping off his clothes and running into a cold shower, Yuki scrubbed from head to toe. After the large suds began to run down from his hair, Yuki left a rain of water splash across his naked body. Taking in a deep breath, a smile came over his face. "God, I smell amazing." He often came across a narcissist, but if you actually got to know the male, you'd find he wasn't anything like one.

Slipping from the bathroom with nothing on but a creamy white towel, Yuki frantically searched for an outfit that would be fitting enough to meet with his ex. Gulping, he couldn't help but be overly excited about this. I'm going to get to see her again.... Finally. His eyes shimmered some as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. The dark smoke gray hoodie over a long sleeved white shirt made him look stunning, or so he hoped. Brushing his hair to the right, Yuki exhaled his held breath. "Today's the day."

With crossed fingers, the male moved from his room, down the hall, and into the elevator, which he was terrified of. Waiting impatiently for it to reach level one, Yuki popped on his headphones on. Finally on the first floor, Yukimura scooted over to the studio and made is way up a flight of stairs. Even though it took a bit longer, Yuki was glad to get away from an elevator.

A light rapping came to the door. Waiting to be let in, Yuki messed with his iPod. Finally landing on his most recent addiction, Yuki sang lightly along with it.

Quote:
You've got all that I need...

Looking at all or nothing
Babe it's you and I, with you I know that
I'm good for something so let's go and give it
A try. We've got our backs against the ocean,
It's just us against the world. Looking at
ALL or nothing, babe it's you and I. Looking
At ALL or nothing, babe it's you and I.
Rubbing his neck, Yukimura thought about leaving, but he couldn't. That's what he did last time. He was going to prove to Ava that he was worthy of her and he'd step up and be the man she wanted him to be. He continued to hold his breath and fought to suppress his tears. He wanted her more than anything, but he knew she still didn't want him... at least, not yet.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 05-28-2010, 05:35 PM

Ava coughed a bit when the girls mentioned their exes. She didn't want to talk about, or even see, Yuki right now. She couldn't face him. She thought she knew how things would turn out. She'd get sad, then angry, there would be another fight, and then they wouldn't talk. She thought about him for a second and felt her throat start to swell as she tried to hold back the tears. No, I will not cry over him. He cheated and lied... She shook her head and smiled at Cara. "I like the idea of a different conversation better," she said. She grabbed a tiny block of cheese from the table and popped it in her mouth. She ran a hand through her jet black hair and then cleared her throat. "So, do you guys know who signed you up for this?" she asked and sat next to Cara. She looked at her and gave her a reassuring look. She leaned back into the chair and began to tune out.
Ava jumped when she heard the tapping. She looked at the door and gulped. "It's open," she called and looked at the floor, then back at the door. She didn't want Yuki to walk in, but she knew he probably would.

----------

((sorry it's so short, and I hope you feel better!))

Wavi

Old 05-28-2010, 06:31 PM

Shit. That's Ava's voice! Biting his lip, Yukimura thought about running away and saying 'the hell with this,' but he just couldn't get her off his mind. Taking in a long breath, Yuki pushed open the door and forced a smile on his face. "Konichiwa!" Sticking a hand up to wave, he was going for his 'typical,' careless yet rather uncolored personality.

Putting on his nifty shades, Yuki made sure he covered his eyes. He wasn't about to let Ava see his pitifully sad, longing stare. Through the shades, Yuki started to tear up. Thank god she can't see my eyes, she'd surely hate my guts. Walking over to the couch, Yukimura took a seat. "So," he said trying to get off the topic of 'Ava, baby, come back,' "where are you all from and what are your names? I'm Yukimura Tong and I've about... what," he bit his lip. "I think it was a four hour flight." Yuki turned this head to Ava. "Hey, did you happen yo get the invite I mailed you? The guys and I are preforming again in NYC. I figured you wouldn't want to come, but since you were my inspiration, I had to try."

Last edited by siaasgn; 05-29-2010 at 07:40 PM.. Reason: removing flob

musikfreakx

Old 05-28-2010, 07:41 PM

Ava bit her bottom lip hard, drawing a small line of blood. She flicked her tongue across it and looked at the floor. Seeing him made her want to smile, scream, and cry all at the same time. She wanted to appear fine, so she put one earbud in her ear and turned the music on. It wasn't very loud, but she couldn't handle all the thoughts going through her head and the music helped to quell some of them. "I got the invite," Ava tried to say but it didn't come out. She cleared her throat and repeated it louder. She looked through the songs until she found one.
Quote:
I swear that you don't have to go
I thought we could wait for the fireworks
I thought we could wait for the snow
To wash over Georgia and kill the hurt
I thought I could live in your arms
And spend every moment I had with you
Stay up all night with the stars
Confess all the faith that I had in you
I had in you

To late, I'm sure
and lonely
another night, another dream wasted on you
Just be here now
against me
You know the words so sing along for me baby

-Three Cheers For Five Years
by Mayday Parade

Ava Vade bobbed her head slightly to the music and mouthed the words. She leaned her head back and looked at the ceiling to keep the tears of spilling over. Just my luck. The first ex couple to be in a room together. And I'm almost crying. Woo. She sarcastically thought in her mind. She shook her head and glanced at Yuki, letting the anger quench some of her sadness. She could smell him and she hated how she still loved the smell of him. She frowned, which was hard for her to do because she rarely did it, and looked back at the ceiling. She traced patterns with her eyes and let her mind wander.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 05-28-2010 at 07:52 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-28-2010, 10:11 PM

Twiddling his thumbs some, Yukimura had some thoughts run through his head....

Scene One: The first scene that played out was him walked up to Ava and making out with her. But that one ended with 'You disgusting pig, did you honestly think I'd take you back. You're the worst!' Standing there with his head cocked, Yuki would then watched Ave storm off and forever leave his life. It suddenly sped up and a year later, he was looking at his own tombstone.

Hating that scene, Yuki shook off the sight of his own death. Whoa, never kiss your ex when she has been pissed at you for years. I guess you commit suicide or OD in the future.

Scene Two: With a smirk on his face, Yukimura could see that Ava clearly had some lingering feelings for him. So, he was going to make her suffer. Be the ass. Yeah, that's what he was going to do. He was going to break her heart like she broke his. Standing, he walked over and told her off. 'You lying bitch. You said you hated me, you clearly don't. Well, you know your best friend, I screwed her that night. Yeah, now what, bitch!'

Yuki shifted his eyes about. How the hell was that like me? Since when did I got all... asshole like? Never... or so I hope. After sitting for a few more seconds, Yukimura finally made up his mind.

Pushing himself up from the couch, Yuki moved over to Ava Vade. Biting his lip, he moved his shades up onto his white hair. Without saying anything, he rested a shaking hand on her shoulder. Putting his sweet smile on his face, Yuki whispered, "I'm sorry. If you want me to leave, I can. I just... I can't stand to see you like this. I'll... I'll be outside." Pivoting around on his heel, Yuki reached for the door. Pausing just to lower his heartbeat some, he looked back at her once again. God what I would do to make you laugh again. I love your damn cute laugh.

Last edited by siaasgn; 05-29-2010 at 07:40 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 05-28-2010, 10:40 PM

Ava looked into Yuki's eyes for a second and felt her stomach flip. She scolded herself in her mind and dcided to look just above his eyes instead of directly into them. I hate when he makes me feel guilty. Damn it Yuki.She thought and watched as he began to walk away. She took a deep breath and walked up behind him, turning him to face her. "You don't have to leave Yuki... " She said and sighed. She felt her anger rise up to make a vile taste in her throat, but she still longed for him. "I'll be fine," she said hardly and turned back and walked through a separate door in the studio. To her luck, it let to a bathroom. She let a few tears roll down her face and then splashed her face with water and looked at her reflection. "Stay strong." She told herself, fixing her eyeliner and smoothing out her hair. She walked back into the main studio room and flopped on the couch beside Cara and the others. She kept her head turned from Yuki and put on a fake smile for the other girls.

Last edited by siaasgn; 05-29-2010 at 07:40 PM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 05-28-2010, 11:28 PM

Caraline was surprised at the hug she got from Kitty. She smiled softly and bowed her head. She looked up hearing the question about her hair. “My hair, um, well in high school it used to be rainbow.” she pulled out her phone and pulled up and old photo of her with the hair, unfortunately her ex was also in it. That same smile, she sighed softly handing the phone to Niya. “That I think was my favorite color, but after we broke up I changed it to blue, it just seemed right.” smiling softly she looked up as a boy walked in.

she caught where his eyes went and smiled softly at him before he smile turned off. She looked at the ground she didn't wish to interrupt them, but it hurt her to see them. They both looked hurt, they both seemed to still have feelings. She felt like something had to happen before the two start to cry, it hurt her so much. Getting up she walked and grabbed two cookies. Slowly she walked to them, standing back she held out the cookies. “Cookie?” she had on a shy sweet smile, she just wanted to help. She pleaded with her eyes softly, so wanted them to know this.

[imgright] [/ imgright] to make the pic on the right side
then for left same thing but: [imgleft]

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 05-28-2010 at 11:32 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 05-28-2010, 11:44 PM

((haha thanks!))
Ava smiled softly at Cara and give her a slight, thankful nod. She grabbed the cookie and nibbled on it softly. In her pocket her phone buzzed. She pulled it out. [[Is he there??]] It was a text message from Mae. Ava grimaced and simply slid her phone shut and back into her pocket. He was in the same room with her, and that's about all she could handle. She didn't want to talk to Mae about him. She'd bad mouth him or tell her to get some. Ava would wind up punching her if she did either. Even though they weren't together, and even though he seriously hurt her, she couldn't stand anyone but herself bad mouthing him.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 05-28-2010 at 11:47 PM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 05-29-2010, 12:53 AM

Niya looked up from the image on the phone and smiled, "I guess it does seem appropriate right now hahaha.
She turned to the new boy who had entered and held out a hand, a slightly sarcastic tone to her voice,"Hi I'm Niya Carroll. Who are you?" She gave Ava a slight look from the corner of her eye and gave a small giggle, Silly boy. Thinks he can just come in here and act all nice like. Turning away from him she gestured towards Ava to join her at the food table, It's not as if we didn't notice that he was only really talking to Ava. She felt a vibration in her jacket pocket and pulled her fluro pink phone out of her pocket, ]If he's there yet you better kick him in the nuts for me. ] Niya smiled at Jessica's words and mentally imagined her kicking her Ex right between the legs.

Amaya Mori
The purple crayon of your life!

Old 05-29-2010, 12:59 AM

The tension in the room was making Kitty antsy, she didn't do well with emotions especially other peoples emotions. Staring at her nails she noted that she was going to have to touch up her black nail polish. She was glad that she wasn't going to have to have that emotional of a reunion with what ever guy they had dug up form her past. Not that there was any guy in her past that would make her tear up.

When the blue haired girl brought the two ex's a cookie Kitty just wanted to jump up and cuddle her.That was one of the most adorable things she had seen someone do in the face of two people who were obviously uncomfortable around each other. I would have just offered both of them a shot and told them to move on.

Reaching out to offer her hand to the Asian man, "Hello, I'm Kitty good to meet you." Normally she wouldn't shake hands- she was a more hug kind of girl- but she had a feeling that a hug would be just a little out of line. She wasn't stupid enough not to know that most people didn't share the same views she did on social interactions.

Last edited by Amaya Mori; 05-29-2010 at 09:35 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 05-29-2010, 01:13 AM

Ava smiled and followed Niya to the table. "So... where are you from?" she asked and popped a cheese cube in her mouth. She glanced at Yuki from the corner of her eye but returned her gaze to Niya. Her iPod was still in and she bobbed her head, smiling. She straightened her black casual dress and the electric purple leggings underneath. Jesus, Mary Mother of God. She thought. How will I make it through this? She put her head in her hands and rubbed her face before looking back up. She took her phone back out and replied to Mae. [[Who the hell signed me up for this? Because obviously nobody asked me.]] She sent Mae and instantly knew the answer. Mae, and her other friends, had. It was obvious. Ava groaned as flashbacks went through her head. Mae sneakily getting on her laptop, secret phone calls Ava shouldn't have known about. Ava let her anger simmer for a moment before deciding to just get on with it. She sat down on a stool next to the food table and started thinking about Yuki. The quiet nights watching movies, the more adventurous ones as well, the hand-holding, everything. She moaned again and shook her head a bit more violently. No no no. She said to herself. She'd rather feel anything than this... loneliness, sadness, longing. She decided to put all her attention on her conversation with Niya.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 05-29-2010 at 01:17 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 05-29-2010, 01:18 AM

Niya smiled, "I'm form aroudn here actually." She pointed behind her towards the group, "I actually live in a street thata ways. What about you? Was it alot of trouble to get here?" She looked at Yuki when Ave did and shook her head, "He seems like the really confident type." Looking back to Ave she softened her tone, 'You okay? Did you want to tell me what happened between you two?"

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jauni Send a message via MSN to Jauni Send a message via Yahoo to Jauni

Old 05-29-2010, 05:55 AM

[imgleft]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r23/reikai_angel/herooppalove.png[/imgleft]
the.First.mistake
an.Unlucky.encounter;;
Park.Ji.Wan- -Dangsin-eun B a b o; i d i o t .
- • - • - • -

It started like any other day: wake up, shower, brush his teeth, find the nicest thing in his closet, put it on, fix his hair, add a spritz of his best cologne... Smile, wink and enjoy the day with a sexy smile. That was until one morning where he got some invitation to some really weird show called H e a r t b r e a k e r . What kind of show is that? The invitation continued, answering most of the questions that popped up and before he knew it, he was in some yellow cab, going to only god knows where. Really, the ride was quiet... He was playing the foreigner and the cab driver didn't seem to be the talking type either. Ji Wan or Calvin according to the English speakers, did not like the silence at the moment. He had no idea why he bothered with the invite; mainly because he had planned to leave the country again... But at the same time, he was somewhat interested in this T program.

"Wait, how do they even know who my ex is?" he questioned, his eyes wandering as he drummed his fingers against the back door's handle. Well, there was really no point in asking since there wasn't anyone who could or would possibly know. There wasn't much of a phone number he could reach, just some address he was suppose to go to and meet with the other contestants. Speaking of which, he wondered which of his exes had been invited... Eun Hye? No, last time he remembered she left for Korea. Sung Ra? Nope, she's in Japan. Sung Ra was probably the only one of his exes who bothered to keep in touch with him. Then again, she's successfully engaged so there was no point in being angry with him anymore. Young Hee? Oh h e l l no! He'd run the other direction if it were that crazy as hell... Witch! Who else could it possibly be?

Ji Wan's train of thought was broken when he felt the sudden stop of the cab. Thank you god for seat belts or else he probably would have gone flying. Turning his attention to the cab driver, he glared angrily before slapping down the money he owed for the ride. What are you trying to do! Kill me? He inwardly snapped in Korean. Stepping out of the cab, he quickly grabbed his stuff before going to the trunk and grabbing the rest of it. Closing the trunk, he whirled toward the entrance of the building... Supposedly his living quarters until the end of this strangely named show. Snapping his head to the side--which brushed away his golden brown bangs away from his eyes--he walked for the door and allowed himself inside. "Uh... Hello?"

Last edited by Jauni; 05-29-2010 at 06:17 AM..

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 05-29-2010, 01:14 PM

[imgright]http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/T/p/O/astronautprem25.jpg[/imgright]
[ ρ נα ℓ є χ α η ∂ є яℓ σ т υ ѕ ]
- - - - -

PJ's golden eyes flickered from car to car as he sat inside his cosy warm haven -- otherwise known as Starbucks -- sipping on a Vanilla Latte. He saw the faces of the people and imagined the lives they must lead, each one of them different to the next. He sighed, his breath blowing some of the steam away from his mug and reached into his pocket, pulling out his iPod.

A flicker of doubt flashed in his mind as he scrolled onto his desired song, but he shook his head, his blonde hair glinting under the warm golden glow of the lighting, and clicked "Play". The warm sound of Train filled the boy's ears and he closed his eyes, humming along to the familiar song. Thinking back, PJ recounted his past with the girl he loved before it all went terribly wrong. Sighing, he took another sip of his coffee.

Nodding his head to the song, the boy took a long breath to steady himself.
"Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know . . ." he sung to himself before taking another sip of coffee, his lips curling into a smile.

Suddenly, the boy's phone vibrated. He pulled it out of the butt pocket of his jeans. He flipped open his phone and read the text.

To :: Doodleberry
Hey dude. You at the studio yet ?

He smiled, glad that his best friend had bothered to check in on him and quickly texted back, his fingers quickly flying over the small keyboard.

To :: Eddieberry
Nope, not yet. I'm hiding in Starbucks, but once I get my coffee in a decent cup, I'll plod over there. As painfully slowly as possible. ^^

Laughing at himself, he pressed "Send" and flipped his phone shut, sliding it back into his butt pocket. He stood up and went to the counter, got the rest of his coffee put into a take-away cup and started for the door, closing it behind him as he stepped out onto the street. A few passers-by gave him the once-over, but it wasn't as if he exactly stood out like a sore thumb in his awesome-ful purple hoodie, custom Pokemon tshirt, ripped jeans and black Converse. Taking another sip of his coffee, PJ slung his bag over
his shoulder and began his journey to the studio, his luggage rolling along behind him

Amaya Mori

Old 05-29-2010, 03:18 PM

Even with the two of them on different sides of the room one could still feel the lingering awkwardness that had hung in the air only a few minutes ago. After introducing herself Kitty promptly shut her mouth glancing behind her to see if Ava was o.k. Wasn't there some deep rooted girl code that you weren't suppose to be nice to guys if they had cheated on another girl? Who knew? The rules of dating/breaking up were still a mystery to her. Laughing a little at her self, "I'm not sure I should be being nice to you, you know 'Girls stick together, men suck' thing. which personally I think is crap."

Blue eyes turned tot he door as another-hot Asian- male walked in. What was this attack of the Asian hotties? She could think of worst people to be on a reality Tv show with. Kitty reminded herself that one of the two other girls here had dated him and if one judged by Ava and Yuki's reaction the break up hadn't been a pretty one. For all she knew he could be the one who had cheated on Cara, she hadn't been here when Niya had talked about hers. S0 far though it didn't seem like anyone had noticed the knew guy yet.

Last edited by Amaya Mori; 05-29-2010 at 03:46 PM..

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 05-29-2010, 03:58 PM

PJ walked doth the busy street, looking into shop windows as he passed them and still sipping his coffee. His baby blue eyes glanced across the street, looking for anything interesting for him to distract himself with. And suddenly, he saw the bright neon sign, "Hollywood Ink Tattoo Parlour". Beaming from ear to ear, PJ quickly crossed the road and pressed his nose up against the window of the shop, watching in awe as a heavily tattooed man crossed the shop and disappeared behind a large screen. Intrigued, the boy passed through the glass door entrance of the shop -- hearing the small tinkling bell sounding above it -- and stepped onto the polished wooden floor boards.

To the side, there was a large glass counter, a dark haired girl sitting behind it, reading the latest issue of "OK" magazine. PJ coughed and the girl looked up, smiling.

"Hey there !" she said, her voice warm and friendly. "Welcome to Hollywood Ink ! Can I help you, sir ?"

"I hope so," PJ replied. "I wanna get a tattoo. Today, if you can fit me in."

"What did you have in mind ?" the girl asked, twirling a lock of her hair in her fingers.

"Well . . ." PJ smiled, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PJ stepped out of the tattoo parlour and into the sunlight, a wide grin planted on his face. On the upper half of his left arm was a large bandage which he stroked triumphantly, wincing. He tied his purple hoodie around his waist, picked up his luggage and set off again, his iPod once again playing, but now a song which brought back less painful memories. He marched happily down the street, nodding in time with the song and singing along.

"I've been playing too much guitar, I've been listening to jazz . . ." he sung, loud enough that those passing him on the side-walk glared at him, to which he replied with a small wave and a chirpy smile.

Ten minutes had passed when PJ finally arrived at the studios. After asking for directions from a security guard -- whom lazily pointed in a random direction and grunted when thanked -- he made it to a large door marked "Studio Twelve". Here, the dusty blonde-haired boy stopped, taking a few deep breaths.

"Okay, Doodleberry. Just walk in there, keep your headphones on and your head down." he said to himself sighing. "Oh, man. Some prep-talk."

Groaning slightly, PJ placed his head against the cool door. He sighed and stood back up, placing a hand over his bandage.

"You got that thing for a reason, Doodleberry." he whispered. "Don't be afraid."

Sighing, PJ programmed his "happy song" to replay and opened the door as the first few bars began. And there she was. Her skin was dewy and soft-looking, beautiful, even under the cheap lighting of the studio. Her platinum blonde hair hung down, amazing natural waves formed from root to tip. Her eyes were like oceans, constantly swirling in a never-ending vortex of the deepest blue.

PJ stood frozen for a moment, basking in the glory of the only girl he had ever loved, before coughing and dropping his eyes to the floor. He kept his hand on his bandage, his skin burning underneath it as if held close to a flame.

"Uh . . ." he mumbled as he raised his head, looking around at the room filled with strangers.

Clearing his throat again, he put on a warm smile and closed the door behind him.

"Hey, everyone !" he said, smoothing out his voice like silk.

He crossed the room to the table filled with food and picked up a bowl of cheese puffs, carried him to the couch and sat down on the floor beside it. He popped a few of the tasty, corn snacks into his mouth and savoured the flavour, hoping to distract himself.

"So . . ." he said, looking around.

He focused on a particularly interesting-looking girl with blue-to-white hair. She was pretty, that was for sure. PJ smiled at her and waved.[/LEFT]
[/INDENT]

Last edited by siaasgn; 05-29-2010 at 07:41 PM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-29-2010, 04:12 PM

Caraline smiled when Ava took the cookie. She now waited on the girl's ex. She kept her sweet little smile on her lips, hoping he would take the cookie. She looked back as Niya came as well, and then Kitty. Cara stood back slightly, the cookie was still on the napkin in her hands. She held it softly waiting for him to take it. Wondering about the other girls her, she just stood there. One ex was here, three to go. She didn't really care if her's came next for she probably would just head into the bathroom or something. She didn't want him to see her crying.

Turning her head to the sound of another voice, she saw yet another boy walking through the doors. She looked him over and shook her head, poor girls. She sighed softly as she knew that today was not going to be a good day for any of these people and her. She stood her ground waiting for something to happen.

Turing around she listened to Kitty speaking, smiling softly. However her attention was soon caught by another person entering. She let out a deep breath, sighing as it was not her ex. “Great and mine will be late.” she shook her head and then turned back to Yuki. Folding the napkin over the cookie she placed it in his pocket.

Cara walked to the couch and sat in the corner of it, she curled up slightly. She didn't really want to get mixed up in all this mess. She watched as the newer boy grabbed a bowl of something as then sat on the floor. She looked at him, tilting her head. He spoke softly and then waved at her. She blinked a few times and then waved back. “Hi.” she bowed her head and smiled softly.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 05-29-2010, 04:19 PM

PJ mimicked the blue-haired girl, also tilting his head as she did. He smiled again and took in the contours of her face, the colour of her eyes. He smiled again, hoping not to intimidate her. She looked kinda sad. Suddenly, the boy's phone vibrated again and he flipped it open, reading the text.

To :: Doodleberry
DUDE. ARE. YOU. THERE. YET.

Laughing a little at his best friend, PJ quickly replied.

To :: Eddieberry
DUDE. I. JUST. GOT. HERE. ;D

The boy pressed send and returned his phone to his butt pocket. Looking once again over to the blue-haired girl, he held the bowl of food out.

"Cheese puff ?" he offered, fabricating a warm smile.

Last edited by siaasgn; 05-29-2010 at 07:42 PM..

Amaya Mori

Old 05-29-2010, 04:23 PM

Since Kitty was already staring at the new guy her eyes didn't miss the movement of the door or the person who had just walked in. Am I good or what? She had known that it was going to be PJ- he was her longest and more resent hook-up- who else could it have been. What shocked her was she had barely even gotten a hello, she had even waved and still nothing, and that kind of hurt.

Not bothering to excuse herself or even giving any hint of what she was about to to the twenty year old blond stood up from the couch. Walking in front of "ex" so to speak Kitting looked into his blue eyes, why would he talk to Cara and not her. He knew her. Her lips were twisted into an annoyed pout, "I don't even get a hello? I haven't seen or heard from you in awhile, Zach and everyone thought I had killed you and buried you body behind the Hollywood sign." No one had ever said she had normal friends.

She couldn't figure out why he would ignore her.It couldn't be that he didn't recognize her they had only stopped seeing each other in October or so and she hadn't changed much. The last time they had talked had been when he found out about the bartender she had hooked up with. Sure he had been mad then but it wasn't like they were dating dating so she figured he would be pissy for awhile then get over it.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 05-29-2010, 04:31 PM

PJ gulped as Kitty's words cut into him like sharp knives. She lowered herself to sit face-to-face in front of him. Her previously beautiful face had morphed into something that was shockingly painful to look at. Gulping, the boy felt himself shaking in her presence, as if she were Medusa. He closed his eyes and breathed in her scent, floral and delicate. Sighing, he opened his eyes again.

"Hello, Kitty." he said, forcing a smile onto his face. "How've you been ?"

Once again, PJ's phone vibrated in his butt pocket and knew that his best friend Edd would probably be texting him non stop over the next . . . well, however long he was trapped here, but her didn't trust himself to move as the woman he loved watched her with piercing eyes. He looked into them, feeling the familiar pang of aching in his heart as he saw the girl he had fallen for in those short months.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-29-2010, 04:53 PM

Caraline looked at the confused as too why he was copying her. She also wondered why he was talking to her, why he didn't say something to his ex. When he offered some puffs she took two and then smiled softly, “Thank you.” that however was as much as she would say. She really didn't want to get mixed up in anything at the moment, not when emotions where running so high.

Cara watched as Kitty walked over. She watched for a second and then turned her head. She hoped that Kitty didn't think badly of her, she didn't want to make an enemy out of anyone here. She wasn't that kind of girl. She loved friends and always wanted the people around her to be happy, even if she didn't know them too well, and even if she wasn't happy at the time.

Amaya Mori

Old 05-29-2010, 04:53 PM

Kitty's features relaxed and brightened as she smiled, it didn't take much to put her in a good mood. She could tell that he felt a little uncomfortable around her which was odd to her since well they had slept together- a couple of time- before.

" Oh don't look so scared, I'm not going to eat you." She giggled moving to sit next to him. She had known that it wouldn't be some be some bug emotional thing when they saw each other again. "I've been pretty good and you what have you been up to since you ran away?"

They had always had fun together and she really did consider him a good friend so when he had stopped coming around or calling she had been upset. The one thing Kitty feared more then anything was being alone so when ever someone stopped talking to her for no reason it freaked her out a little. She had assumed he had started hooking up with some other girl and thought it would be to weird for them to hang out. She guessed that that was understandable but she would have like him to have told her. "Why did you stop coming around?" Turning her face to his a little bit of that hurt and fear danced in her eyes. Kitty truly hated the though of being alone, sometimes to the point that she would sleep in the same bed as Zach so that someone was there when she woke up.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 05-29-2010, 05:07 PM

PJ smiled at the blue haired girl as she took two cheese puffs.

"I'm PJ, by the way." he said, chirpily. "But a good few people call me Doodleberry."

He bowed his head and turned back to Kitty and sighed in relief.

"I know you're not going to eat me," he replied, poking out his tongue. "you don't look uncivilized enough to be a cannibal."

He relaxed slightly as Kitty sat down next to him. Yes, he adored her. Yes, he would die if anything ever happened to her. Yes, he was upset that she had no sense of commitment. But he didn't know how long they would have to be together in this freaky TV show. When life gives you lemons.

"I've been doing a lot of travelling." he said, masking the fear in his voice with ease. "I did some volunteer work in Madagascar for a while."

He paused as Kitty mentioned their break-up. Biting his lip, PJ starred at the floor.

"I had my reasons." he finally replied, defensively.

Last edited by siaasgn; 05-29-2010 at 07:43 PM..

Amaya Mori

Old 05-29-2010, 05:32 PM

When she heard the nick name a very funny, and if you looked at it the right way embarrassing flash back popped into her mind.It had been one of the nights every one came over to Zach and her's house for one of their "Movie nights." When they had woken up in the morning they realized that at some point in the night she had written, in very blond rainbow Sharpie, Doodleberry across his chest. It had taken a week or it to fully come off. Looking back she couldn't help but laugh," Doodleberry."

When his attention was back on her she figured it was better to leave the topic of them splitting up alone, what ever reason he had for not coming around he obviously didn't want to tell her. She would just wait till they were alone and try again. Kitty Palmer did not let questions stay unanswered. "Madagascar huh, what did you end up doing there? Working at a clinic or with animals? "

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 05-29-2010, 05:44 PM

PJ turned back to Kitty and sighed as he also remembered the night he had earned his faithful nickname. He had taken picture upon picture of his Sharpie'd chest in a desperate attempt to preserve the memory of his happiness. Ah, good times.

"I was working with orangutangs." he replied, thinking back to his time in the heat of the jungle. "Met this one little guy called Sid. Oh, man. You would've loved him."

The boy looked down at the almost-full bowl of cheese puffs in his lap and picked at a few, popping them into his mouth. The awesome cheesy-ness was starting to fade as he got used to the flavour. Disappointed, he set the bowl down on the ground in front of him and once again placed his hand over his bandage.