SpazhezAttack :]
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to SpazhezAttack :]

Old 06-09-2010, 07:04 PM

Desire looked up and smiled softly. She knew that it wasn’t sand in his eyes, but she didn’t think he wanted her to know. Sighing softly she put on a small smile and then nodded. “Um rock music? Um I like cupcakes.. do you like cupcakes?” she asked childish, leaning in closer to him, smiling innocently and cutely. She laughed softly and lightly poked his stomach.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 06-09-2010, 07:17 PM

Jake smiled at her behavure, and when she got closer he blushed "cupcakes are nice" is all he could say as she poked his stomach "what else, dragons... ummm... swords, probably not but still... swords rock" he said as he began to chuckle

Detrunorm
Actually A Girl.
Send a message via MSN to Detrunorm

Old 06-09-2010, 08:39 PM

N A T H A N I E L J A M E S H U N T E R

xxxxAnd today was a day just like any other . . .
[imgleft]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/CinnyAviArt/2286620657_e9d745763f-1.jpg[/imgleft]
Nathaniel grinned as he gazed at his room. Wow. This was the life he would be living when he was famous? For the first time in his life, Nathaniel felt a sense of achievement; that he had made the right decisions, done the right things and, through hard work and dedication, had got to where he wanted to be. And now he was staring at his reward. He grinned, and laughed at himself when he thought that he might actually burst into song. It was certainly time for some music, though. Dumping his bags (someone had offered to carry them up for him, but Nathaniel appreciated the exercise; of course, he couldn't carry all his guitars so they were being brought up soon), Nathaniel yanked his iPod out of his pocket, delved into his mess of a bag, located his iPod dock, and within a few minutes it was plugged in and the heavy bass was causing the door to shake.

Nathaniel was singing too loudly to hear the knock at the door.
"When did society decide we have to change and wash a t-shirt after every individual use? If it's not dirty, I'm gonna wear it! I take the stairs to the car and there's fog on the windows. I need caffeine in my bloodstream. I take caffeine in the bloodstream. I grip the wheel, and all at once I realise: MY LIFE HAS BECOME A BORING POP SONG, AND EVERYONE'S SINGING ALONG!" God, Nathaniel loved that line. He was about to check out the bathroom when he heard yelling from the door. "Mr Hunter, sir! For Christ's sake..." Nathaniel laughed, ran to the door, and yanked it open. "You brought my darlings! Thank you!" Nathaniel was obviously referring to his guitars; they were sat on a large trolley next to a tall man, who looked slightly worn out. He was wearing a suit. In a flash, Nate was picking up his guitars and finding space for them in his room. He then returned to the door. "Thanks again. I would tip you, but I'm cashless at the mo. Next time, eh, Jeeves?" Nate snickered as the man walked off after nodding slightly. "Have a nice day!"

Nate sighed. He had had his excitement session, it was time to calm down now. He turned the music down to a reasonable level, and then went to grab his phone. A blur of fingers later, and a text was being sent to Jake.

You here yet?
This place is awesome!
Let me know where you are, yeah?
Nate

Nate frowned slightly. For an odd, fleeting moment, he wished that he'd had somebody to share the excitement with. Ah well, it was gone now. There was no use in getting all deep. Jumping up from the sofa, Nate grabbed his keycard for the room and stepped out, before beginning to explore the hotel.

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 03:43 AM

Desire smiled and laughed softly, sitting back she nodded her head once. “Swords are fun, yups.” she sighed looking around for a second and then stared at the pool. “Haven't been in there in a while.” she blinks, standing up and looking around if anyone was there. So far all she could see was her and Jake, plus a few walking to the rooms and such. But no one seemed to be at the pool with them. She smiled and then blushed. “You can join if you want.” she added before pulling her top off and pants, letting her blue bikini show as she blushed, but then ran into the pool.

Jumping into it with a splash she was happy that it wasn't too cold. Smiling she swan around, so glad that she wore her bikini under her outfit. She staid under the water for a while, just putting a few things together, before resurfacing. She smiled and just floated around wondering about so many tings.

[o.O I thinks going in the pool is on my mind *jumps in my pool* better]
[oh and the pool in the rp.. its like an indoor one.. so the cold February air wont come in.. by the pool its a nice warmy air]

#9E7BFF

Last edited by SpazhezAttack :]; 06-10-2010 at 03:52 AM..

dragonjake

Old 06-10-2010, 07:40 AM

[ok cool]
Jake was about to jump in when his phone vibrated "huh, wonder who that can be?" he pulled his phone out and looked at it, he immediatly frooze "oh boy... um think Jake, think" he quickly made a reply text saying 'No, im nearly there, i will be there in a bit' he quickly closed his phone and took his jacket, top, jeans, sock and boots off, he was now in his boxers that looked like black swimming trunks, he ran at the pool and cannon balled in

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 07:51 AM

Desire heard as something hit the water, turning around to see Jake int he water, she laughed, swimming to him and lightly touching his face. "What about your face paint? will it come off?" she asked, blushing, taking her hand from his face, as she went back underwater, swimming a little out, but then popping up out of the water. She smiled at him, only a little out of arms reach, soon splashing him, then that innocent smile ran all over her lips.

dragonjake

Old 06-10-2010, 07:55 AM

Jake popped out of the water "we if it does come off i always carry my face painting kit" he said as he chuckled and blushed as she touched his face, when splashed him he smiled and splashed her back "so... lets see who can hold their breath the longest" he said and chuckled a bit before diving and curling up so that his back was bobbing above the surface

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 08:20 AM

[sorry just finished homework <3]

Desire smiled and laughed, splashing him as well. She nodded, diving down in after him. she watched as he curled up into a ball, doing the same as well. She stayed there for a while, wondering when to come up. but then after some time she felt the need to breath. it started to hurt. she tried to hold it longer but then she couldn't. uncurling, she reached the surface, gasping as she breathed in some air. laughing at herself she smiled.

dragonjake

Old 06-10-2010, 08:22 AM

Jake had seen her come under, and when she went back up he stayed under for another 5 seconds before coming up and gasping for air, his fac paint was now completely off, but he didn't care, for once he could be himself "ahhhh... this is great...no stess, no anoyances and no pressure"

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 08:31 AM

Desire smiled as he came up, seeing him with out the face paint for the first time. She smiled, swimming over. “Yups totally relax and free.” she spoke softly as she was right in front of him, looking at his face she smiled, “You look really nice without the paint on.” she smiled, that light blush lingering on her cheeks.

dragonjake

Old 06-10-2010, 08:35 AM

Jake began to blush, and remembered that she could now see it "hahaha, your one of the first people to see me with none on" he said as he tried not to blush "hehe... ummmm... shall we swim around the outside of the pool?" he asked hoping that she wouldn't know he was as red as a cherry

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 08:43 AM

Desire smiled, “That's something right?” she asked laughing softly as she went under the water again and swam over to the other side of the pool. “Lets play a game!” she was still a child under everything, no matter how she was feeling, that child could always come out. “What to play, Marco Pollo? Ums.. actually that's all I know.” she laughed softly.

dragonjake

Old 06-10-2010, 08:47 AM

Jake laughed when she said about the game "what is Marco Pollo?" he said as he chuckled he was just swimming in circles now "well i would say mushroom, but we have already done that" he said as he began to swim towards Desire like a shark while humming the jaws tune

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 08:50 AM

Desire gasped, “You don't know Marco Pollo? Where were you born!!” she laughed softly and then watched him, though when she saw him swimming to her and hearing the jaws song, her eyes opened wide. “Oh no. it's a shark! I'm gona be eaten, possibly killed! Ahhh!!” she screamed softly and giggled, staying put, wondering what he would do in the end.

#9E7BFF

dragonjake

Old 06-10-2010, 08:55 AM

Jake when under the water and started to swim around her "im going to get you" he blurbled under the water, then he got closer and came bursting out of the surface a grabbed her pulling her under, then he swam back up and helped her back up to the sucface "sorry, i couldn't resist" he mumbled as he blushed

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 09:04 AM

Desire screamed this time really loudly as she was pulled under water. She gasped in the water, closing her eyes and then soon coming back up for air with Jake. She looked at him and smiled, catching her breath. “it's okay.” she smiled innocently soon to jump up and push him down into the water, swimming away as fast as she could.

dragonjake

Old 06-10-2010, 09:08 AM

Jake went under the water and stayed under as he swam under the water and pulled her under again, he burst to the surface as he coughed up some water "awww man, this is the must fun i have ever had" he said as he swam away from Desire so she couldn't dunk him

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 09:14 AM

Desire laughed, yelping softly as she was pulled under again, spitting some of the water out of her mouth when she came back up. She looked for Jake and noticed that eh was out of arms reach. “i'm glad this is fun for you..” she said and pouted, she swam to the edge of the pool and then got out slowly, ringing her hair she smirked and then giggled. Walking over to the edge he was closest to she smiled innocently. “Hi.” she waved and then jumped in, sliding under the waves and then resurfacing a few inches in front of him. She she just.

dragonjake

Old 06-10-2010, 09:19 AM

Jake saw Desire get out and walk to the edge closet to him, then when she dived in he stepped back a bit, then when she resurfaced in front of him he blushed and stepped back a bit more, he tried to move slowly back with out stumbaling "hehe... hi... now no dunking okay" he said as he stumbled and went under the water and waited to see what Desire would do

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 09:22 AM

Desire giggled softly at his reaction. Though she watched as he fell on backward, worried she went to him and pulling him up to the surface, “You okay? Anything wrong, something happen.. are you okay?” she asked as she held him up in her arms. she blushed bright red as she kept him up.

[ah short sorries]

dragonjake

Old 06-10-2010, 09:26 AM

[what do you mean short sorries]
Jake felt her pull him upout of the water and coughed as soon as he resurfaced "oh boy... i have never been good at walking backwards" he said as he looked at her blushing "thank you... and yes im okay" he said as he touched her face "you are blushing" he teased and he chuckled slightly "im okay now" he said smiling at her

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 09:31 AM

Desire's eyes widened as he spoke, feeling his hand on her face made her even redder. She could hear his teasing and she splashed water at him, pouting and turning her back to him. “Meanie, no teasing allowed.” she said, not turning around to look at him.

[I meant short post, sorry]

#9E7BFF

dragonjake

Old 06-10-2010, 09:36 AM

[i don't mind short post :lol: oh and i forgot to tell you, Jake is 6 foot 3inches :)]
Jake covered his face when she splashed water at him, then when he heard what she said, he swam around so that he was in front of her "im sorry, i didn't now" he said as he stood in front of her, he then moved a bit closer "will you accept my apoligy? or will i have to make you by singing" he said as he began to sing, which was really bad, thats why he never sang on stage

⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2010, 09:42 AM

[so tall.. now I feel uber short.. she's 5'4.5'' ;p]

Desire opened her eyes and watched as he swam to her, she looked up while he was stand, she was about a foot shorter then him. Watching him she blushed and looked down as he came closer. She heard his singing and smiled, jumping up she clung onto him, wrapping her legs around her waist, covering his mouth. “you don't have to sing I was playing with you.” she smiled softly.

dragonjake

Old 06-10-2010, 09:45 AM

Jake smiled as she had to jump to reach his mouth "ok, ok, i have stopped singing" he mumbled as he chuckled into her had and dived under water again, he swam to the side and resurfaced, he poked his toung out at her and laughed "i feel so childish, but hey, its fun"