Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 08-26-2010, 03:23 AM

Story
A boy and a girl fell deeply in love and where together threw out high school. They where the pair that where going to be together forever but that all changed when High school ended. They had to part ways but now, Seven years later they shall met up. Now lets see what will happen.

Name: Isaac Vental
Personality: he is quiet but very outgoing. He loves to just talk to people and get to know them.
Bio: He grew up in a small town and fell in love with a beautiful girl in high school. But after that he had to go his seperate way since he wanted to go and be biologist.

Last edited by Palmoun; 08-27-2010 at 05:03 AM..

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 08-26-2010, 04:26 AM

Name; Cammille Rappaport (Cammi)
Age; 25, soon 26
Gender; female
Personality; outgoing and playful, fluent in french and loves to speak it in romantic settings, very sweet and kind and has maternal instincts.
Bio; She grew up in a small town and in highschool she fell in love with Isaac, the one she thought shed be with forever. But they went their different ways as he pursued Biology and Cammi boarded a plane to Paris to stay with her mother and go to college.

Palmoun

Old 08-26-2010, 04:52 AM

Isaac smiled as he headed into his home town and couldn't rememberthe last time he had been there. He had gone off to go be a biologist but he found himself doing marine biology instead and he loved it. For the past couple of years he had been off at the great berried reef doing some work there. He honestly missed his work but he wanted to come home for a little bit to relax. He had been working every day and hadn't stopped for years.
The friends at work asked him to go back home and reconnect with everyone. But the only person he really wanted to see was his ex and she was no where to be seen. He sighed slightly as he thought of her and headed into the resturant he use to take her too and ordered some things. After today he was headed to Paris for a bit and then headed to the great berrier reef to go back to work.

JessehBoo

Old 08-27-2010, 04:18 AM

Cammille sat in her fathers kitchen, reading the paper as she stirred her tea slowly. Her father lived in her hometown, yet had moved to another house within the town. She sighed as she read about how her highschool teacher had recently died. Mrs. Marrows was one of the best teachers she had ever had, it was in her class that she met...him. Isaac Vental; her first tru love. A vibration in the womans pocket broke her concentration on the younge face in her mind and she removed her phone from her pocket. "Trent" was the name that glowed on the front and the woman smiled, flipping it open. "Hey love," she said sweetly. "Miss me already?" The man chuckled through the other line. "Every second sweety, look just wanted to say 'hi'. Im headed out with the guys so i'll call you later." "Alright, have fun, baby." "You too." Once Cami flipped the phone closed she looked back to the obituaries and frowned. She wondered what happened to the 19 year old boy that she knew so long ago...

Palmoun

Old 08-27-2010, 04:28 AM

Isaac sighed as he set in the resturant and soon he couldnt' stand it as he old memorys swollowed him. He remembered all the times he sat in the same spot waiting for her and everything. He missed her but his life was going great now, but his love life was horrible. He started dating a girl from work but it ended quickly since she just wasn't right. Something about her wasn't right. He quickly shook it from his mind and headed out to just walk around. He always thought better as he walked aorund and soon he forgot everything as he looked around. It was nice to get back to his home town and see everything again. He then saw a news paper stand and grabbed one. He headed over to a building and leaned against it as he read threw it. He frowned when he heard of his old teacher dying and then he remembered her again. Cammille. He sighed and wondered where she was but he would never guess how close she was to him now.

JessehBoo

Old 08-27-2010, 04:43 AM

"Good Morning Sweety" Cammille heard from behind her and smiled at her father. "Morning, Daddy." The man came over and kissed his daughters forehead. He glanced down and noticed the page the paper was opened to. "You know Mary at the grocery store says Mrs. Marrows funeral is in 3 days. The family is allowing anoyone to come. You should go pay your respects." Cammi thought about it for a moment before nodding. "I think i will... Thanks dad." Kissing the mans cheek she rose from the table and grabbed her sweatshirt. She was wearing a plain black shirt with a purple button up t shirt layered on top. Her skinny jeans were tucked into her black leather mid-calf high black boots. It was a bit chilly today and the wind blew as she opened the door. Cammille was suppoused to go home tomorrow, yet now she felt compelled to stay. Trent would understand, she hoped. The woman sighed as she turned to walk into the park, the wind tossled her hair in numeros directions as she walked, her footsteps muffled by the leave scattered on the pavement. Her eyes stared down at her feet as she walked.

Palmoun

Old 08-27-2010, 04:58 AM

Isaac wondered when the funeral would be and hoped that it was in the next four days since he was headed out of here then. He felt the wind pick up and ruffled his blond hair slightly. The wind only made him shiver since he was use to warmer weather and he pulled his coat closer to him. He was glad that he was wearing jeans and a long sleave shirt. He then folded up the news paper and stuck it in a recyling bin.Isaac never liked to put things just in the trash since he knew that most of it would end up in the water. As eh thought of the earth he felt like going to the park that he use to go to. He remembered that during the school year some people came to the park and played music, he wondered if they where still there. So he headed out towards there and pulled up his hood. His ears where getting cold but what do you expect, it was november.
As he headed into the park he thought he heard music coming from somewhere and followed it. But as he did he felt as if he was only getting lost. After a while he found himself going in circle but at that point he didt care since he saw something floating down from the sky. Snow flurrys. He smiled as he looked up into the sky and his hood fell back. It was early but it was still amazing, so amazing he wished time would just stop then and there. But it didnt' since he felt someone run into him and he nearly fell over. So Isaac quickly regained his balance and was about to yell at the girl but when he saw her he just stood there.

Last edited by Palmoun; 08-27-2010 at 05:02 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 08-28-2010, 05:21 AM

Music filled the air as Cammille walked and she smiled, it made her think of when she was younger and sat, listening to the musicians here. The wind blew colder and the woman pulled her sweatshirt closer around her, shivering a bit. Her breath could faintly be seen before her as she walked and a smile creeped across her face. As the flurries of snow fell slowly Cammille looked up to the sky her hair flying around her face in the wind. Not noticing where she was going the woman felt herself walking into someone and stumbled a bit. Looking back she smiled shyly, her hair got caught in the wind and flew back revealing her face. "Sorry." She said and then turned back around, heading in the direction she was set on. She hadnt really seen who she ran into, but she felt quiet foolish.

Palmoun

Old 08-28-2010, 06:07 AM

Isaac just stood there for a while and watched her go. He couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe it at.but it was her, there was no mistaking that face and he couldn't help but smile. But that smile faded since he wished she at least talked to him. Or maybe she didn't recognize him. He then smiled at he looked at her and then called, "hey cammi, wait up. I though you would at least hug me, I mean we haven't seen each other for seven years." he called and knew that would get her to turn around. He couldn't wait to see her face or catch up with her.

JessehBoo

Old 08-28-2010, 06:25 AM

Cammille froze when she heard the voice, her heart thumped a familiar beat that was forgotten so long ago. "I-Isaac..?" The name was like a breathe, so quiet not even the girl her herself speak it. Slowly turning her amethyst eyes looked at him and she didnt move, she couldnt. Blinking a bit rapidly she snapped out of her dazelike state. She wanted to hug him, hold him...and never let go. Slowly her feet moved, closing the distance between them. Blushing she tucked her hair behind her ear and chuckled. "S-Sorry...i..didint..." The embarassment filled her and she couldnt finished her sentance. Oh could she not notice HIM, her first love...her first kiss...Wrapping her arms around him she hugged him tight. "Its nice to see you Isaac.." In that moment, the woman felt as if she was 18 once again.

Palmoun

Old 08-28-2010, 01:03 PM

Isaac wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. He then looked at her and smiled, "it is great to see you, cammi." he said softly and part of him never wanted to let go of her now that he had her in his arms again. He felt like a High schooler again with her and he couldn't help but smile. "you look great, I almost didn't recognize you." he said was now glad that everyone at work sent him home. He had thought of her often and he had wanted to see how she was after all these years.

JessehBoo

Old 08-28-2010, 06:43 PM

"Same" she said with a blush, though her cheeks were already red from the cold. Pulling away a bit she kept her arms around him as she faced him. "Sorry i almost knocked you over...Im still a bit clumsy." A nervous laugh escaped the womans lips as her eyes looked up into his. They were the same perfect shade of blue, and they still made her a bit weak in the knees. Once again she was in a daze like state and averted her eyes, breaking the trance. 'Um..So what brings you back home?" Cammille asked quietly.

Palmoun

Old 08-29-2010, 02:15 AM

Isaac smiled at her and could of stared into her eyes all day. Just being close to her made his heart sing like it use to and he missed that. "it is okay, if you remember that was something I like about you back then." he said as he looked at her and still like her clumzyness. "I am here on vacation since my boss kicked me out of my job for a while. He said that I needed to go and visit family for a little while so here I am." he said as he looked at her. "what about y ou? I thought you where in paris or something." he said as he looked at her

JessehBoo

Old 08-29-2010, 03:39 AM

Cammille could feel the heat coming from her cheeks as she blushed at the reminder that he liked her clumsiness. "You always were a work-aholic" She said with a chuckled and pulled away, stuffing her hands in her hoodie pockets. People were staring as they walked and she felt it was a bit awkward. When asked about why she was here she frowned. "My step mom died, my dads pretty broken up about it, but me being he has made him smile. So im here for a few more days then headed back to Paris..." Thinking of Paris made Cami's mind go to Trent, which made her shuffle her feet a bit in the awkwardness of the situation. "So..how long are you staying?"

Palmoun

Old 08-29-2010, 04:08 AM

Isaac Friwned when he heard about the death, "I am sorry about your step mother." he said and was surprised that she was only staying here a little while too. "I am only staying here a little while too. I am actually also headed to Paris since I have to pick up some papers for my boss from a friend of his. Then I am headed back to Australia." he said as he looked at her. She had become a beautiful women and he would love to catch up with her. "so what are you doing for a living?" he asked as he looked at her and smiled.

JessehBoo

Old 08-29-2010, 05:01 AM

"Well maybe ill head back to Paris when you do." She said with a smile and motioned in the direction she was headed before he had called her name, so he knew she wanted to keep walking. Her footsteps were quite as they walked in the newfalling snow. "Well, im an english teacher since i speak fluent in both English and French. I really do love my job...but in the summer i have a class here at home for french. You know, sharing my love for the language." Turning to look at him she smiled her pearly white smile. "Well Im pretty hungry, how about we get something to eat?"

Palmoun

Old 08-29-2010, 03:21 PM

Isaac smiled at her, "yeah maybe." he said and followed her. He would follow her to where ever she wanted to go now since he just wanted to talk to her. "yeah I remember you love for languages, I remember some times I hardly ever understood you. But I would figure it out sooner or later what you ment to day." he said as he smiled at her and remembered all the times she had tryed to teach him french but each time he screwed up something. "sure, I haven't eaten at all today so food sounds wonderful." he said as he looked at her.

JessehBoo

Old 08-29-2010, 05:00 PM

Cammille smiled at his acceptance and they walked around the corner to the same cafe her and him would get coffee after school. "Tant de souvenirs.." She said to herself quietly. As they walked through the store a familiar ding filled their ears and the woman behind the counter smiled at them. "Why, Hello there Cammi. Who's you're friend?" she said. Mrs. Lowe had always worked at the cafe ever since they were little. Walking over to the counter Cammille smiled at her. "Oh Mrs. Lowe you dont remember Isaac?" the woman took a seat on the bar-like stools and let out a laugh. "Isaac? Dear boy is that you? You've grown so much!" She said with a slight gasp and praise in her voice. "Let me get your usuals." The lady smiled and went into the back to make their coffee. Shrugging out of her hoodie Cammi hung it on the back of her stool and ran her fingers though her hair, it was kinda wet not thanks to the snow. As she looked at the menu she wondered what food to order.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 08-29-2010 at 05:03 PM..

Palmoun

Old 08-29-2010, 05:13 PM

Isaac smiled at Mrs. Lowe and took a seat next to Cammille. "yes it is me and it is great to see you." he said and looked around. He missed this place more then people knew and loved to hear the bell go off now. He then turned to Cammille and smiled, "you know it is really great to see you. I thought i would never get to see you again." he said and ment it. He then slowly started to take off his jacket and even threw his shirt you could see the muscles he had gotten over hte years. It was what he got for going surfing eveyday and running around in australia.

JessehBoo

Old 08-29-2010, 05:22 PM

"I felt that way too...but youre right its good to see-" When the woman pulled her attention from the menu to look at the man she blushed a bit. "..Oh mon seigneur" She said quietly. His muscles had gotten larger and toned, no matter how many years they would go without seeing eachother Cammille knew that she would always get her heart pitter pattering when she saw him. "You look good.." She said quietly and turned her attention to the menu again, thinking she'd get the Caramel Cheese cake...but remembering she was a bit chubby in the past made her almost not get it. Oh, Come on Cammi. Splurge. The woman smiled and when Mrs. Lowe came back with the coffee she smiled and pointed to the cheesecake on the board. "Many i have some of the Caramel Cheesecake?" Turning to Isaac she smiled. "What do you want, my treat?"

Palmoun

Old 08-30-2010, 02:00 AM

Isaac smiled at her and chuckled when he heard her. He then smiled at her, "thanks, I try to keep in shape since I have no idea what my boss will make me do next. So I took up rock climbing and surfing." he said as he looked at her. He then looked her up and down and smiled. He remembered how she looked and now she looked ten times better. "you look good yourself." he said with a smile and then thought back to what he use to get here. "I wouldn't mind having some chocolate cheesecake at the moment." he said as he smiled at her.

JessehBoo

Old 08-30-2010, 04:26 AM

"You did always love that" She said with a smile and sipped at her hazelnut coffee. "Mmm..délicieux.." she said softly as the coffee warmed her body. Cammille was still blushing at the compliment about how she looked. "Well...i stopped munching cookies and started munching celery." The woman cupped her hand around her mouth. "Though i cant give up my oreos." She added with a whisper and giggled. When the cake slices were placed infront of them Cammille took her fork and stole a bite of Isaac's cake, a habit she did everytime they went out together. However trent back home hated it...

Palmoun

Old 08-30-2010, 03:22 PM

Isaac laughed when he heard the oreos, "yeah I know how you are about oreos. If you remember correctly I watched you go threw a whole pack by yourself when we where watching a movie." he said and remembered she looked cute when she did that and ha chocolate all over her lips. When she took a bite of his good he glared but then started to laugh, "hey, not fair." he said and then stole a bite from her cake, "now we are even." he said with a mouth full of cake and smiled at her.

JessehBoo

Old 08-30-2010, 04:06 PM

"Hey!" She glared at him as he reminded her of her chubby times and punched his arm lightly. "Dont make fun of me" She said and still coudlnt help but smile, seeing as he remembered their times really well. When he stole her cake she let out a laugh. "Some things never change huh?" Camille stuck her tounge out and started to eat her own slice. Every now and then stealing a bite from Isaac's slice. "So hows your mom and dad?" She asked sipping her coffee, it had been a while since she had talked to them. When her an Isaac were dating his mother was like her own, since hers was in Paris.

Palmoun

Old 08-30-2010, 07:15 PM

Isaac smirked, "I wasn't making fun of you. Do you remember what I did after I laughed from watching you eat all of them?" he asked because he did. He had told her she looked cute with cookie crumbs on her face and kissed her. He then laughed as they ate and smirked, "no things don't change at all." he said and chucked slightly. He then smiled, "and my parents are great. Both are still working since there to stuborn to stop. How about your parents?" he asked as he looked at her.