sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-17-2011, 09:17 PM

Draco lounged in the Slytherin common room ignoring the chatter that went on around him, it was the same thing complaining about the inferiority of the other houses. Getting up in the middle of a conversation, truth be told he hadn't even realized the girl was talking to him, Draco made his way up from the dungeons and up a couple flights to the Library. No one had noticed the difference in Draco this year how distant he was from his fellow Slytherins, but then they were probably to caught up in themselves to see anything past their noses. Pulling out a sheet of parchment Draco halfheartedly made an attempt to do Snape's homework.

Hermione as normal was in the library putting the finishing touches on an essay for Professor MacGonagall, hearing a chair scrape back she glanced up and resisted the urge to sneer. Draco not since ever had well the majority of people gotten along with mister high and mighty Draco Malfoy. Putting her things neatly away Hermione left the library and went up to the Gryffindor common room where she found Harry and Ron talking about the upcoming Quiditch season.

Last edited by sephrioths lil sis; 04-17-2011 at 10:11 PM..

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 04-17-2011, 09:55 PM

It was a normal day for Harry Potter. Well as normal as it could get for the boy-who-lived. He currently was sitting with Ron, talking about his one of favorite things in the whole world, Quidditch. For once it was a day Harry, didn't have to sneak around to stop some evil wizard, or run for his life. He smiled at Hermione when he spotted her. Now that they were both here he could change subjects, he liked talking about Quidditch, but he swore Malfoy was up to no good.

Ron was enjoying his talk with Harry, it wasn't often lately, that Harry would talk about anything other than the ferret, or something to do with the Dark Lord. He smiled at Hermione. " Hey 'Mione" He said. He glanced back at Harry, and saw that look. ' Oh Bloody Hell Here we go again' He thought.

" Now that your both, here. I really think Malfoy is up to something. I'm going to need your guys help to figure it out. He's been sneaking around at night." Harry said going off on a Malfoy rants of sorts.

" Come on Mate, not this again. I don't like the ferret but, your getting, a bit obsessed here. Right 'Mione?" Ron said.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-17-2011, 10:10 PM

Hermione was torn between the two on one hand Harry was right Malfoy was up to something but then it was just Malfoy he was more an annoyance really. But on the other hand so was Ron Harry really was making entirely to big a deal out of the 'ferret' "Come on Harry drop it Malfoy really isn't up to anything that I'm aware of in fact he's at the library finishing up Snape's homework I saw him right before I came up" she said attempting to put Harry's mind at ease. Taking a seat in one of the plush chairs by the fire Hermione tried to steer the conversation in another direction "Did either of you finish MacGonagall's essay?" despite her attempt Hermione could see Harry's mind was stuck on Draco mode as it had been of late. Exchanging a look of exasperation with Ron she again tried to steer Harry onto a new subject "Um aren't Quidditch tryouts soon are you going out for the team Ron?

More focused on internal thoughts then anything else Draco didn't notice Professor Snape until he was standing right before the table his profile casting a shadow on the half written parchment. "Professor" Draco said slowly standing. Snape directed him to a quiet corner of the library, it was another 'talk' about how he should be handling this mission or whatever, and how he should accept Snape's help. But again and again Draco refused why? Because he wanted to prove to everyone he didn't need their help he was just as capable of doing this as a top Death Eater

Rei Ann

Old 04-18-2011, 12:20 AM

" I don't know why you guys won't listen to me" Harry said. He listen to them talk for a little bit. He sighed, he really wanted his friends on his side. It was becoming clear, that they weren't going to be much help on this, and if he wanted to catch Malfoy he was going to have to do it on his own. " I'm going for a walk" He said standing up.

Ron liked Hermione tried to keep the subject away from Malfoy, and when Harry went to leave he wanted to follow him. Yet Harry dismiss them, and left. Ron looked over at Hermione. " He worries me" Ron said.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-19-2011, 03:35 AM

"Yeah Harry starts to read to much into things lately. I mean it's just Malfoy what could he be up to really?" she asked after watching Harry's back exit the common room. Looking back over at Ron she was a little surprised Harry hadn't allowed Ron to go with them the two were normally as thick as thieves. "Ron do you really think Malfoy is up to anything? Harry seems to think he's a death eater, isn't that silly though as though the dark lord would trust the son of Lucius Malfoy

Finally free of Professor Snape Draco went quickly back to the table and stuffed his parchment in the bag grabbing it and hurrying down the grand staircase and out on to the grounds. It was starting to get dark around twilight. Prefects were patrolling the grounds in search of students to direct them into the castle. It wasn't safe outside at night, skirting the prefects Draco was more just leisurely strolling then anything else, his mind focused on the plan he was to carry out. After all that had happened he wondered if the dark lord really expected him to be able to do it, or fail thus bringing more shame unto his family

Rei Ann

Old 04-19-2011, 03:46 AM

" Well it could just be the stress of things 'Mione. Harry so used to having someone at every step trying to kill him, so I guess it's to be expected for him to be like this." Ron said. He mused about it," I'm not sure 'Mione. Fred and George, have over heard that some of the children are being forced to pledge allegiance." Ron said.

Harry finally spotted Malfoy. He was glad that he stopped to grab the map, and his cloak. He followed after him, he was so sure the git was up to something. He planned to stop what ever Malfoy had planned. Malfoy's mission could be anything, and whatever it was he wasn't going to let it happen.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-19-2011, 03:59 AM

"Your right Ron I never took that into account, ever since he first came to Hogwarts he's always had to watch his steps remember the sorcerers stone, or the basilisk from our second year. Year after year it's been one thing after another.." she trailed off poor Harry she thought then processed the last of Ron's statement. "Wait what do you mean Voldemort is recruiting kids now?" she asked ignoring Ron's wince. "O really Ronald it's just a name" she muttered under her breath.

Draco stopped watching as a Slytherin prefect messed with a Hufflepuff first year before taking them back into the castle they hadn't noticed him yet. Stepping back into the shadows he watched them pass then continued on with his walk finally ending up along the shores of the black lake, he thought he heard a twig snap behind him but figured it was just a product of his over imagination.

Rei Ann

Old 04-19-2011, 04:06 AM

" Yeah, it's always something. It's gotten worse, since Cedric's death. Harry just pure paranoid. I think he's trying to watch anything off, in order to avoid loosing someone else" Ron said. He shrugged," I can't be sure 'Mione, I didn't hear it, and you know a lot of what Fred and George says can be rubbish." Ron said.

Harry was still stalking Malfoy. He was wondering what he had to do outside. Was he meeting someone, passing information, get illegal items. He nearly panicked when he stepped on the twig, but thankfully Malfoy didn't seem to notice. Harry got as close as he could without being caught.

Last edited by Rei Ann; 04-19-2011 at 04:23 AM..

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-19-2011, 04:23 AM

"True a lot is rubbish but there could be some truth in this. I don't put it past Voldemort to recruit the death eaters children, or even for the death eaters to offer them up." Hermione went silent thinking it over, no such a thing would be entirely possible they wouldn't be children as in little kids but older children fresh out of school who knew how to use magic. "If something like that were to happen then what Harry fears could be very possible Malfoy could be a death eater as could a few other Slytherins" she said a little worriedly

"Can't wait to get out of this school" Draco mumbled to himself grabbing a fist sized rock and pitching it into the water watching as it made a small splash. Hearing a noise he looked up but it was just a fellow Slytherin a prefect on the last of his rounds it was dark now and the only light to be seen was from Hogwarts itself and a small light from the tip of the prefects wand. The prefect called out to tell him to get inside but didn't stay long enough to see whether Draco followed his instructions or not. Finally what he had been waiting for showed up a dark cloaked form walked up to him stayed a few moments to talk and then left as quickly as he came. Turning Draco hurried back inside towards the great hall to at least get a little supper

Rei Ann

Old 04-19-2011, 04:30 AM

" It's possible 'Mione. Though, I don't think they'd be stupid enough to have the kids trying something. If anything, I think this whole Malfoy thing, is just Harry's way of trying to stay sane or something" Ron mumbled. " Look don't worry so much. Come on let's go get supper" Ron said.

Harry yet again followed. Once instead, he hid somewhere, took of the cloak and hid it. He walked into the Great Hall and took a seat at him table. Everyone so often, while eating he would glance over to the Slytherin table, and check on Malfoy. He didn't even noticed when his friends walked in.

[[Just Had too]]

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-19-2011, 04:48 AM

Hermione and Ron went downstairs to the Great Hall each one taking a seat on either side of the spacing Harry. "Earth to Harry" Hermione called waving her hand in front of Harry's nose in an attempt to grab his attention. Sighing she got some food and put it on her plate "So what have you found out on your walk? Was it productive?" she asked taking a small bite of food knowing fully well he had been trailing after Malfoy

Draco took a seat at the end of the table right beside Goyle, it used to be that the three Draco Crabbe and Goyle were inseparable although the two were more Draco's crones or lackeys then anything else. But time passed and the only thing Draco saw of use in them was muscle power they didn't have a full brain between them. Draco's eyes were roaming the great hall and annoyingly he noticed Potter kept staring at him, resisting the urge to flip him the birdie Draco took a sip from his goblet.

Rei Ann

Old 04-19-2011, 03:10 PM

Harry blinked and looked back at his friends. He turned to Hermione and shook his head. " But, that doesn't mean much, he is still up to something I know it" Harry said. He was very sure of it. He had to be that, or it was something else, and yet Harry was so sure it was the first thing.

Ron sighed, and proceed to piling food on his plate. There just lately seemed to be no way of convincing Harry he was wrong. This had been going on for awhile, and that Harry was either really obsessive.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-19-2011, 04:35 PM

"Harry aren't you becoming a little obsessed with this Malfoy thing?" Hermione asked slowly, she didn't want to insult Harry but this obsession was becoming a little ridiculous true Malfoy was one annoying git but Harry seemed to think he had some important secret mission. "What did you learn anyway?"

Making a point not to look up from his plate Draco took a few bites of food, as the chatter went on around him before he realized it the first course was over and it was now deserts piled on the plates. The food as always was very good not that Draco would admit that if anyone asked. Grabbing some for himself he ate a few bites, the evening was winding itself down without a word Draco left the table.

Rei Ann

Old 04-19-2011, 05:11 PM

" I'm not Hermione. He's up to something, I just haven't figured it out yet" Harry said. So clearly his friends were going to have to be left out of this one. They couldn't see it all. Dinner was rather uneventfully, until Harry wanted to leave. They of course had noticed Malfoy leaving. " Look, really I'm just tired" He said.

" Mate-" Ron started.

" Oh look It's Ginny with her boyfriend Dean" Harry announce before escaping from the now pissed off Ron. Harry got out of the great hall. He should have been jealous of Dean, yet he wasn't he was glad his best friend's little sister, had found someone. Maybe she'd leave him alone now.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-19-2011, 05:38 PM

Hermione couldn't help but respect Harry's get away following Ron's gaze well angry gaze she found Ginny and Dean hand in hand making their way towards Ron and Hermione. "Ron calm down" she started watching Ron's face, I swear steam should be coming from his ears she thought working hard not to laugh.

Draco headed down to the dungeon towards the Slytherin's common room, he wanted to get some sleep.

Hermione made a quick get away from the table before Ron went off, passing by Ginny she whispered a quick word of warning before heading up to the Gryffindor common room.

Remembering that he had some homework to get finished Draco took a table for himself and started on the rest of the work Snape had given them

Rei Ann

Old 04-19-2011, 05:47 PM

Harry actually had gone to the tower. He layed out on his bed, his map opened, so he could see if Malfoy was roaming about the tower, and while he did that he worked on his school work. He knew Hermione would have hid hide if he didn't at least try to do his work. Though he had more a chance passing Potion, now that Snape was teaching DADA.

Ron eventually stormed back into the common room. He couldn't believe his little sister was with someone like Dean.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 12:37 AM

Lounging in a chair by the fire Hermione looked up just as Ron stormed into the common room, no doubt he was still mad about the whole Ginny Dean thing. She understood it was his little sister he should be protective but she wondered if maybe he was blowing it out of proportion but then again she didn't have siblings she wouldn't understand. Shrugging she went back to rereading Hogwarts a History for about the umpteenth time.

Finally finishing his homework Draco settled back talking to a few 'friends' they weren't exactly stimulating all they really talked about was the usual school, Gryffindor's, and how much they hated just about everything. No one seemed to understand the change in Draco, but finally it was time for bed leaving the group he headed up to his dorm

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 12:51 AM

At some point in the night, Ron had made his way to the boys dorm, and turned in. He barely glanced at Harry, before drawing his curtains closed, and sleeping. It wasn't long before the rest of the boy's had done that.

Harry laid in bed, pretending to sleep but he was still watching the map. He held out his wand and muttered" Lumos". He held the wand over the map, so far he saw nothing. He just knew or thought he knew Malfoy would be doing something once everyone else was sleeping.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 12:59 AM

Everyone eventually turned in for the night including Hermione herself putting Hogwarts a History away she pulled her curtains closed and it wasn't long before she was asleep.

Draco eventually closed his curtains and was out for the night. It was only a few hours later when he woke though and quietly sneaked out of the dormitory. Following his normal path he went to the room of requirements to work on the vanishing cabinet as he had been for the past couple weeks he just couldn't seem to get it right

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 01:06 AM

Harry had been ready to give up, when he noticed Malfoy leaving his common room. Harry quickly but quietly open his curtains. He grabbed his map, cloak and wand. He then pulled on the cloak. He used it to slip out of the room, and head towards where he knew Malfoy would go. He would catch him tonight, he was sure of it.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 01:23 AM

Hurrying along the corridor he got to the end it was only a blank wall for now but Draco started to pace before it concentrating hard on something. Suddenly a door appeared and Draco disappeared inside it, pacing by all the useless junk in there he finally stood before a large cabinet this was what he had been working on since he started school

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 01:28 AM

How Harry had manged to sneak in at the same time, he had no idea. He looked around the place in wonder. He made sure not to trip over anything. He truly need to see what the other was up to. He followed after, so far things were good.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 01:40 AM

Draco grabbed a random object and put it into the cabinet waiting to see if his hard work had paid off no one knew exactly what was wrong with this vanishing cabinet and so far everything he had tried so far was for nothing. Opening the cabinet he saw that the book he had shoved in was still there with a curse he took the book out and threw it off into the mountain of things behind him all that work and still nothing

Rei Ann

Old 04-21-2011, 01:49 AM

Harry had been near that pile of things. He went to dodge the book, and ended up knocking over lots of things. He made a loud noise, and the cloak slipped slightly, revealing his legs. He knew he was caught now. He glanced around the room rapidly.

sephrioths lil sis
Seph

Old 04-21-2011, 01:58 AM

Draco heard the book land and then another loud crash whipping around he caught sight of a pair of legs "Who's there" he called out loudly drawing his wand he aimed it at the legs "Petrificus totalus" he called out advancing on the spot where the legs were