Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-12-2013, 08:06 PM

Kurt sits in his room at the school. He holds his rosary but he really isn't paying attention to doing the rosary. He just rubs the beads lost in thought. He has feelings towards one of his teammates. This wouldn't be a problem, except for the fact that the teammate he has feelings for is Logan. This wasn't right, he was a guy, he should be having these feelings towards one of his female teammates. But his mind keeps going back to Logan. Kurt keeps wondering what it would be like to be held by those strong arms. He shakes his head trying his best to get rid of those thoughts. He lets the rosary fall to the ground as he stands. He needs some fresh air and he heads outside for some fresh air.

Ranebow:

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-13-2013, 04:05 AM

Logan was outside helping out with the outside training session ever since Xavier had asked him to. Though he wasn't very fond of helping the kids out, getting them to learn something as far as protecting themselves would be good, and in this world, it was now a must need to know. "No, no, no Bobby. Focus on the training, not the girls" how many times did he really have to tell this kid to focus on his powers and not Rogue or Kitty? "That's enough for today" the kids barely were paying attention and knew he couldn't wait for the simulator to be fully set up, right now it was under wraps, and still being worked on since it was destroyed the last time. Logan walked out to where he could be alone outside leaning against a tree as he sat under it. He wore a simple gentlemen's hat it covered his eyes enough for him to catch the shade even though he was in the shade mostly right now. He was so worked up with how the kids wouldn't even listen to him and he would soon change that. Logan actually passed out for a second with how nice it was outside and how warm the sun's rays were basking him in it's light.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-13-2013, 04:16 AM

Kurt wanders outside. He sees Logan getting frustrated with the kids. His heart skips a beat as he watches him head off. He was gorgeous. No he silently reprimands himself. He shouldn't feel this way. He starts wandering again, unbeknownst to him he is now near where Logan is.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-13-2013, 11:59 PM

Logan didn't sense Kurt whom he started calling 'fuzz elf' because of the way he looked. Not by trying to belittle the mutant or bully him, it's just the way he was. Logan called Jean, red, and Kitty was known as half pint. So just about everyone he knew had a nickname. The clouds swept gently across the sky as the wind was blowing a sweet, fresh breeze, and the air was a bit chilly since it was the first day of autumn. Logan was dreaming where someone else was in the dream with him, but, he couldn't figure out who. They were familiar for some reason, but, he just couldn't figure it out.

Kitty was talking to Colossus about how things were getting interesting around the mansion and not as dull as she thought it was going to be. Though, she would wish she could stop phasing through the floors while sleeping; dream falling was only fun when you weren't aware of it.

Jean was being handed a rose by Scott whom had loved her since they first met and that love grew more and more than before. Jean had been doing alot of lessons with Xavier lately and today was a break for the both of them. "It's lovely, Scott. Thank you."

Last edited by Immy; 06-14-2013 at 02:58 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 02:11 AM

Kurt bumps into Logan, not realizing he was there. "entschuldigen Sie mich." He says slipping into German.

Colossus smiles as he listens to Kitty. He was attracted to the young mutant. He could listen to her talk all day.

"You are very welcome Jean." He says smiling.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 03:04 AM

"Can't you watch where you're going elf" Logan commented, sometimes he just couldn't stand being at the institute, but, it wasn't too bad with some of the quieter mutants. Loud noises never really did suit him because of his senses being higher than others. Logan realized that the only ones outside were the love birds, Jean and Scott besides Kitty and Peter (Colossus) Logan had heard that Xavier was working on a watch that would help control the elf's appearance so that he could walk around without having to worry about people or what they thought. Though, Logan liked how the elf looked, a dark shade of blue, and his eyes were different than those he had scene. Not counting mystique, he never did like her, and he wouldn't for any reason ever.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 03:09 AM

"I'm sorry," He says. His heart rate has elevated when he bumped into Logan. A blush tinges his cheeks, turning his skin purple. He knows Logan can probably sense all this. All of a sudden he gets a thought into his head, he tries to push it away but it won't leave him alone. He leans up and kisses Logan.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 03:15 AM

Logan didn't move for a second and when he realized that the elf had kissed him he couldn't help, but, feel like something was there. Logan put his hands on Kurt's arms to push him back, but, wound up pulling him closer to him instead. The air around them made the moment feel incredible and the way everything was set, it felt as if nothing else mattered. Then the thought that two mutants, both guys, kissing outside where anyone could see struck his mind. He pulled away from the elf standing up "We should talk" he said walking away to the mansion itself saying "In four hours at nine" and he left to think about what just happened. The one thing he hated to do was to think and the last thing they needed was for anyone to find out about what had just happened.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 03:19 AM

Kurt can't believe what he just did. What had he been thinking? He stands there shaking all over. Why had he done it? Logan probably hated him for it. He teleports into a tree and just sits there. "Was habe ich mir dabei gedacht? Ich bin so ein Idiot." He mutters to himself. Four hours later he is still in the tree. If he was honest with himself he was scared of seeing Logan. Scared of hearing what the other mutant had to say.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 03:24 AM

Logan had left a couple minutes before nine 'o clock wondering what if the elf would even be there or not. Logan saw him in the tree wondering if he would come down from there or not. Nonetheless that wouldn't stop him from saying what was on his mind. He knew he had been thinking the whole entire time about what had happened hours before and Logan knew, he himself had done the same thing. "Look elf, I don't know why you did it..." he wanted to know why it just happened "Maybe it was an accident...or maybe it was on purpose...but I guess I should let you have your say before I say anything else" Logan sighed, his hat laying on his floor in his room as the full moon was out shining down upon the two mutants.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 03:27 AM

With an acrobats ease he comes down from the tree. He comes into Logan's room. He can't look at his teammate and friend. How can he say why he did what he did when he is struggling with it all. He opens his mouth to say something, anything, but nothing comes out. After a moment more of inner struggle he whiseprs. "I'm sorry."

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 03:45 AM

The window to Logan's room was large enough to be a walk in, which it was even though it was on the second floor, and had a balcony to it. Logan didn't have any use of the balcony except to go out for a smoke when he could, or would. "You shouldn't apologize for something if you meant it...did you mean it?" he was asking if it was done on purpose "If you can't answer that, at least tell me why you kissed me in the first place, elf" Logan added as he stood there his hands in his pockets of his jeans, his black tight t-shirt clinging to his athletically fit body, and his moody expression unchanged, but, not with showing hate or dislike. More of confusion than any other emotion.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 02:06 PM

"I don't know... I..." He just looks at the floor. "I should not be feeling these things." He mumbles to himself. Why had he even come in? He could have just left, he should have just left. Why was he feeling these things? Why?

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 02:34 PM

Logan sighed taking a deep breath "Look elf, it wasn't a bad thing" just really unexpected, Logan hadn't thought that Kurt of all people would have done that, but, he had only known the elf for less than eight months. Ever since the team came together, things began to change, and the odds evened out. Logan realized that the elf was mumbling to himself, which he could hear with his heightened senses; Logan didn't say another word as he grabbed Kurt by the waist pulling to him quickly and looking down at him "I don't see why it's a problem to have those feelings. It's not like I don't like it" Logan stopped talking, he wasn't one to talk, but, more of one to act on impulses. His free hand slid up to the back of the elf's head kissing him right on the lips, it was filled with passion, and at the same time something else. The room was dark because Logan didn't like the light very much and the moonlight was plenty enough light as the wind was a tad bit chillier at night.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 04:04 PM

Kurt gasps as Logan grabs him and pulls him close. His breath is taken away when he's kissed. He gives into these feelings. His tail wraps around Logan's waist and his arms go around Logan's neck. He returns the kiss. After a moment panting. He lays his head on Logan's chest just breathing in the older mans scent. A part of his mind wonders what he smells like to Logan.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 10:48 PM

Logan breathed in Kurt's scent, because the elf was outside for awhile, he smelled more like the outdoors than his usual scent. Normally Kurt had a fruity outdoor scent that made Logan wonder how the elf smelled like that. A knock came to the door "Logan, are you in there?" It was Xavier "What do you want?" Logan asked wanting to be left alone more than anything right now. "You didn't come out of your room most of the evening, are you alright?" Xavier's voice spoke through the door "I would be if I could get a little time to myself" Logan made sure his voice had an attitude tone in it and he heard Xavier roll away. Logan knew that Ororo was with Charles now, so if she wasn't around, then he was looking for someone to talk to for a bit. Though, Logan wasn't about to give up his time with Kurt just for the old man. No matter how much Logan wanted to tell him that he loved him, he couldn't, his pride would get in the way, and that's where things would probably get complicated. "I want you to be mine, elf" more like he didn't want anyone else to have him, and Logan knew he was being selfish there, but, he didn't really care right now.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-15-2013, 02:13 AM

Kurt tensed hearing Xavier at the door. What would the proffesor think if he knew Kurt was with Logan. He resists the urge to teleport. He knew if he did, Xavier would know for sure that he had been there. He is glad when he leaves. He lets out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. "I would happily be yours." Kurt says with a smile. Though deep down he's struggling still. This wasn't right, two men together like this.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-15-2013, 02:34 AM

After that night things had changed between the two of them, no one knew about their relationship, and Logan tried to keep it that way. No reason to get everyone worked up over who they wanted to choose to date. Logan had been helping around with the training sessions more often and eventually Beast even came to help out. Though, Charles wasn't really happy about that, because Ororo liked Beast in the first place.

Logan was drinking a cup of hot, fresh brewed coffee in the morning while reading a newspaper. It was five am and he had to take the brats on an outdoor expedition, in other words, a camping trip. Those he had to watch and train out in the wild were: Kitty, Rogue, Bobby, Peter, and Kurt. Though Charles did bring up the subject of Kurt being able to teach the children if he wanted to, but, only if he wanted to. Beast chose to stay behind and Ororo was staying at the mansion to watch over it while Charles went to meetings like he always did.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-15-2013, 02:40 AM

Kurt has decided to go on the trip as well. Anything to spend time with Logan. He teleports into the kitchen with a yawn. "Guten Morgen Liebe." He says kissing Logan's cheek. He is at the point where he really doesn't care if anybody sees them together. He then goes and pours himself a mug of coffee. He ads cream and sugar to it before going and sitting next to Logan. His tail goes around Logan's waist.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-15-2013, 02:53 AM

Logan was sitting in the large window seal as he drank his coffee until Kurt appeared. Raising an eyebrow at the elf he asked "I don't usually see you up too early like this" he was a bit curious to why the elf was up as early as he was, then again, at least it was quiet. Once seven in the morning would come, Kitty would be up on her laptop, constantly typing away like it was nothing. After that, no one else got up till eight in the morning and that's why they were leaving at nine this morning.

The television was set on the news as Logan listened in to a story about children being abducted and then later found out to be mutants when they go missing in the woods camping with their families. The families have no care if there children would wind up missing or didn't return back to camp because the parents were said to be stressed out over the mutant problem that had been rising over time.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-15-2013, 03:45 AM

"You said I could go with you and the others on this camping trip. I thought I'd give it a go." He says with a smile. "Logan, I was thinking and I don't want to hide what eve have anymore." He wonders how Logan will take this. If he really wants to keep their relationship a secret he will. It will be hard but he will do it.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-15-2013, 04:09 AM

"If that's what you want, then it's alright with me" Logan said as he leaned in closer to Kurt after placing his cup down wrapping his arms around his waist "I just want you to be happy" Logan said while thinking 'And safe' Kitty was already awake, but, trying to go back to sleep. She loved camping just not getting up early and Rogue felt the same way since they shared the same room. Jean and Scott were still asleep in their beds, but, Ororo was already up taking a stroll outside as she glanced at the kitchen window seeing Logan and Kurt really close. Smiling, she kept walking, and back to her own peace of mind.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 01:21 AM

Bobby is still in his room snoring. He was not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination. Peter is up and is working out before breakfast. He always did this in the morning.

"It is what I want." Kurt says with a smile kissing Logan's cheek. "Besides it will make it easier to be together if we don't have to hide." He finishes his coffee and then decides to go start making breakfast for those who are going on the camping trip.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 02:02 AM

Logan watched as Kurt made breakfast, but, kept his newspaper open as if he was really looking at it or not. Why did something always happen when they would take time off for a vacation. Logan couldn't figure it out, it just happened that way. In a short time, Kitty was up talking to Peter, and the peacefulness was about to fade.

Time went by as everyone except for bobby had gotten up and Kitty had just the idea of waking him up. She had already asked Logan about it and with the fact that he wasn't up yet, Logan agreed for her not to get in trouble over this. Kitty placed a boombox right next to his bed, turning the volume up loud, and the hit the play button as the song "I don't care, I love it" by Icona came on blasting loudly right by his bed.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 02:36 AM

Bobby wakes with a start swearing a blue streak. He turns and sees Kitty and shoots a blast of ice her way. Peter, who was standing in the doorway laughs heartily. "You should have been up earlier comrade." He says dodging an ice attack.