xX-PURPL3-R0S3-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2008, 03:01 PM

A trip to Tokyo! And the school is paying for it! It's summer break. The high schools and high schools are doing a little program about tokyo for the Summer. 5 groups of 6 are being sent to tokyo to observe their cultures and languages. The hotel they're staying in is 都下 Hotel. ( 都下 means Tokyo)They are all given one high-tech phone for the trip,too! Plus, everything that they buy is on the school! It's for the 40th aniversary. Well, the only bad thing is that you need to learn atleast over 200 words in japanese for only 3 months, and make a project about tokyo with 5 other people in your group including you! It's not that easy!

Rules:

((1)) Follow Mene Rules!!
((2)) Keep ALL Pg-13!
((3)) Be a little literate. Have atleast 5 sentences per post/paragraph unless you have writer's block. Use proper grammar and spelling, also!
((4)) Make sure we know you're using OOC!
((5)) You can travel around tokyo and hangout with friends, if you like!
((6)) Plese don't change my profile/skeletons. But, you can change the BBcode!
((7)) Boys are Boys and Girls are girls. Sorry, but like I said, every rule has a reason.
((8 )) I can change rules anytime, so keep a lookout! Also, have fun!
((9)) Post your profiles, then you can start!

Last edited by xX-PURPL3-R0S3-Xx; 06-08-2008 at 03:13 PM..

xX-PURPL3-R0S3-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2008, 03:09 PM

Groups:

The Groups. Pick a group you want to be in, or start a new group! To start a new group, talk to me about it in OOC.

Group 1:
None

Profiles

Username:
RP name: (Please make it match your character image and personality)
Age: (14-17, since the 18 year-olds are in last year, they can't submit their reports in next year and still get a grade)
Personality: (about 5+ sentences.Also, make your personality match with your image. It's odd when you have a peppy personality when it shows a sad-looking picture...)
My group:
Others:
Appearance: (Description, picture, anything)

Last edited by xX-PURPL3-R0S3-Xx; 06-08-2008 at 03:12 PM..

xX-PURPL3-R0S3-Xx
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2008, 03:15 PM

Open!

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2008, 05:16 PM

][Is it okay for me to post my profile here?

By the way, 都下 does not mean Tokyo, it means underneath the city. Tokyo is 東京.][

Username: Mage
RP name: Xin Yu
Personality: Xin is normally a quiet guy. He likes to observe the situation rather than taking action, and wouldn't rush into an event without examining it closely beforehand. Occasionally, he would rush into a topic of discussion if he is excited about it. This includes topics of art, music, and occasionally anime. Normally, he keeps his emotions in check and does not anger easily.
My group: Group 1.
Others: Xin always had a slight obsession with Japan. Being brought up by strict Chinese parents, however, Xin was raised in an anti-Japanese atmosphere. After learning about the school-hosted trip, he immediately jumped at the opportunity. He figured that since he already knew Chinese, Japanese wouldn't be that hard to learn.
Appearance: [x]

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-08-2008, 09:17 PM

((Hrm, I guess I'll join. Hopefully more active than the other ones I'm in at the moment. Px

Just to note, everyone can change their gender any time so there's no point saying girl is girl and boy is boy. xD; Plus, on the internet everyone can lie. =w=; ))

Username: Sadistix_Love
RP name: Diana Dang
Personality: Diana is a shy and happy girl that generally gets along with everyone. She enjoys doing fun things but it takes awhile to have her do something she is not comfortable with at first. She is a hardworker and is considered "the nerd". But in reality, she just does all her work well because her parents are really strict with school. She is actually pretty lazy and rather just spend her time watching Asian dramas and reading mangas. She is also very insecure about her own image, so she tries not to consume so much junk food even though she can not help herself.
My group: 1
Others: Watching many Japanese anime and dramas, Diana always dreamed about going to Japan. And it being free?? Hell yeah she'll go! Who would be an idiot not to? She could not wait to go to places like Harajuku and buy all those lolita items that she could not afford online.
Appearance: http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...-waistshot.png

Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nightgaunt Send a message via MSN to Nightgaunt

Old 06-09-2008, 09:11 AM

((I'll move this to the Modern and Schools subforum, since this seems to fit that with it's Modern/Hotel setting.))

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 06-10-2008, 04:54 AM

((I might join. I'll think about it))

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2008, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadistix_Love View Post
Just to note, everyone can change their gender any time so there's no point saying girl is girl and boy is boy. xD; Plus, on the internet everyone can lie. =w=; ))
((I more think She meant something like cross dressers! Not that if you are a girl you can not play a boy!))

Username:Edana Little Flame
RP name: Xanthe
Personality: He is a class clown and loves to annoy the people around him. he is very out going and there is hardly a person in School that does not know him. Sure most of the people that know him may not like him but at least he is know...or at least that is the way he sees it. At home his parents are to busy to notice him so he gets no attention from them. He is actually part Japanese and part German. he lived in Japan for a couple of years so this actually sounds quit easy to do for him. I mean hell he already has the words down, and nows alot about japan!
My group: Umm maybe someone will let him in theres!
Others: In truth though Xanthe will never tell anyone he did not want to go on the trip for fear that no one would want to pair up with him, but when his mom found out about it she forced him to go saying that he could finally visit his grandmother again like he had promised her when they moved away.
Appearance:

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-12-2008, 04:10 AM

((Exactly when do we start? o.o;; ))

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-12-2008, 04:18 AM

((Thats What I would like to know!))

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-12-2008, 04:29 PM

((I hope she didn'y quit all the sudden x.x;; ))

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-12-2008, 06:15 PM

((That would be are luck huh?))

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-16-2008, 09:07 PM

((I PMed her but she never replied. ._.; ))

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-16-2008, 09:16 PM

I tried the same thing with the same results!

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-16-2008, 09:41 PM

Lol, should we like rp without her consent? oO; I'm bored anyway. xD; Tho I should go study.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-16-2008, 09:44 PM

I was wondering that! I mean maybe something happened to her! I guess we should give her a little more time but I really don't want to! I know there are more important things I should be doing too!

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-16-2008, 09:49 PM

((Lol! Well we can always give her more time. Maybe something important came up? Px ))

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2008, 01:08 AM

((Thats what I was thinking!))

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-17-2008, 01:49 AM

((If we do rp, I wonder if there'll be a good plot... It's hard to work around normal life. >< Though I like that. xD ))

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2008, 01:52 AM

yeah I was wondering how to get this off the ground in the first place!

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-17-2008, 01:59 AM

((We'll start with the airport, most obvious. xD Darn it! I wanna rp! D: My other thread no one has replied for hours and I'm out of ideas so I need something to keep me going. ._. ))

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2008, 02:33 AM

((What other one are you in?))

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-17-2008, 08:40 AM

[( Sorry I'm a little late, I've been real busy, )]

Username: Princess Emeraude
RP name: Dakota Blanc.
Personality: Accepts people for who they are, kind, sometimes can hide her emotions, a little sensitive. Usually she would never have a crush on a guy, Shes not flirty, but smiles alot. Shes not familiar with the phrase 'Gets too close.' She can trust people easily, but always accepts them for who they are, everyone is good. Shes very positive and almost never thinks negative. She can keeps secrets.
My group: 1
Others:
Shes been practising gymnastics since she was very little. It keeps her mind off her parents death.
Appearance:

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-17-2008, 11:49 AM

((I'm active in "Crimson Love" at the moment. xD I signed up for an Ouran one but I haven't posted because there is like one post a day. o.o; And this one I am attempting on.

@Princess: Lol no prob! We haven't started so yea... Your character without the ears I presume? Since this seems more like a normal rp than a fantasy one. xD))

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-21-2008, 02:05 AM

(( Without the ears, yeah sorry. I couldn't find a better picture so yeah.))