Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 03-13-2010, 09:49 PM

If I put DONT READ THIS up here, do you think that people would read this...? ;)

And on a continued thread from my personal thread that no one ever sees but me (the inside of my head is so empty. except I take up all the space.)

Today, I found out that my life actually sucks (who would've thought) But whose doesn't? I mean, eventually, you realize that it's not all about MOI! but that everyone runs around and drones about themselves not really caring either way whether you exist or not. You find this out by finally realizing that you don't care about anyone other than yourself. I mean, yeah. You may tell yourself that you care and you're a nice person and all, but really, it only matters when you are having the issues. You will sit there and interrupt someone only if it is to say something about yourself. Not them, you.

:yumeh2:*listening to "Bfff" by Bowling for Soup*

Life lessons: (by the way, it was all a lie...)
  1. First off, no one ever wants to read a list. So don't. Really, it's all pointless and there's no such things as life 'lessons'. You don't learn anything in school that matters. Your parents are as clueless as you and have no idea what they are doing. And if you're still reading, you really have nothing better to do, huh?
  2. When life gives you apples, punch them in the nose. And for good measure, a hard one to the groin. When life gives you lemons, make a funny face. And when they turn out to be melons, you're not going crazy, its just a melon. Trust me (but don't trust me, because I'm a complete stranger.)
  3. Your best friend is your cat. She doesn't care what you look like. She can handle the inattention. She keeps you warm at night. For fun, she plays with your toilet paper. And you can watch a movie without verbal discussion.
  4. There's no such thing as a 'wow factor' and you will never find the 'perfect' relationship. I'm not being emo, I'm just saying what is, is what it is.

:yumeh2:*listening to "Perfect" by Simple Plan* //love it ~.~//

Okay, you know that the end of your life comes at the youngest age possible. Everyone is so dramatic. Really, you live as long as you let live. My blog consists of what mainly I don't want to "let live." I have a life that no one would want to hear about (out of the logic of the above intuitive statements) and one I wouldn't want to share. Mainly because he sucks.

And where do I go with it? I want to know what the general population has to say. What words just don't work in a snip...

"Boing" *and from personal experience, my bff has :feesh:me to death because of her big nockers and my inability to stop pointing them out =3 *

:yumeh2:*listening to "I Do Not Belong" by Kutless* //and that's where it should end//

"Who are you callin' a Cooty Queen you LINT LICKER?!" :P

:yumeh1:I've only found the right way in the wrong direction.... ~Leanna.

----------

And yes, my chick is naked, feel free to insult from afar. :p

ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 03-14-2010, 06:54 AM

Let me start out with a long line of ??????????????????????????????'s.

Now let me finish by saying that this is the most interesting thread I have ever come across in the Life Issues forum.

Oh, by the way: if you say "don't read it" of course we bumbling nuts with nothing to do are going to flock to your thread, lol. AND, I agree with bullet number three. :yes:

Por fin, I would like to add: were you actually asking for any advice or just ranting...?

bakacoconut
Neighborhood Nutter
Send a message via AIM to bakacoconut Send a message via MSN to bakacoconut Send a message via Yahoo to bakacoconut

Old 03-14-2010, 07:01 AM

ElysiumFate just pretty much said it all... I think.

Kid Disaster
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2010, 05:02 AM

I totally and completely with number 3 on your list, although you claim it's not true (or do you?!).

You may be more cynical than me, whispertome -- and here, I thought I was the queen of cynicism! But I have to admit, I did get a good chuckle out of it, as lame as the word chuckle really is...

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 03-15-2010, 05:19 PM

... I love you :XD

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 03-16-2010, 01:46 PM

Sorry, but posts like this really belong in your blog, as you're not looking for help on an issue. I'll be locking this up now. :yes: