Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
20 pounds is nothing to laugh at! I started my diet February 1st and lost a total of about 25 pounds in about four months if I remember correctly? It sounds like you're on about the same schedule as I was. It's really not healthy to loose weight quickly anyway, your body needs time to adjust.
That's true! I didn't even think about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
BWHAHAHAHA! I just watched it. That dad is great!Well I haven't worn the guys clothing and I don't think you dress in woman's clothing in real life...so I can't comment kekekekekeBUT THEIR SHIRTS ARE SO NICE LOVE NOODLE!! Like this and this !!!!!

I buy all my dresses from Maurice's though. I have kind of a strange style...dresses with doc martens, suspenders and "pretty" tops. Band t-shirts with skirts...I'm a weirdo 8DAh, then I understand!

It's a store that sells beautiful clothing and great dresses XD
That dad is awesome! So proud of him!

haha I think shirts like that a pretty - but I don't think they look good on me - my chest is a bit too big I feel XDDDD

I get dresses from Ross...had to get a lot of performance dresses when I was performing a lot - Ross was soooo good for that - could get a professional looking dress for 20 dollars XD

---------- Post added 11-03-2013 at 12:07 AM ----------

GUYS I just have say spending the day getting to know you has been fun :D

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
That dad is awesome! So proud of him!

haha I think shirts like that a pretty - but I don't think they look good on me - my chest is a bit too big I feel XDDDD

I get dresses from Ross...had to get a lot of performance dresses when I was performing a lot - Ross was soooo good for that - could get a professional looking dress for 20 dollars XD

---------- Post added 11-03-2013 at 12:07 AM ----------

GUYS I just have say spending the day getting to know you has been fun :D
Girl you are making up excuses. I have a size FF or G chest (dependent on the bra) and they look fabulous in those shirts! You just need to dress for your size is all :)! I want to bring you into my closet and dress you.

Never heard of Ross, apart from the TV series Friends. Performance dresses? Did you dance?

I agree on the last bit ^^;; events make me meet so many great people!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 12:11 AM

Ooh, those shirts look really nice. I so want one now. Most of my clothes are too big for me since I haven't really had the money to buy new clothes following my diet. Slowly I am building up a collection of things that actually fit properly.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 11-03-2013 at 12:13 AM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Girl you are making up excuses. I have a size FF or G chest (dependent on the bra) and they look fabulous in those shirts! You just need to dress for your size is all :)! I want to bring you into my closet and dress you.

Never heard of Ross, apart from the TV series Friends. Performance dresses? Did you dance?

I agree on the last bit ^^;; events make me meet so many great people!
LMAO Randeh - you should teach me how to dress! I'm like super self-conscious of my chest D: I'm such a tiny person with a big chest >.< I'm like UGH

HAHAHA no not ross from friends XD

I guess it's an american store D:

But they have some nice cheap clothes there.

And I sing. I'm a music teacher but I've been singing my entire life :) During college I'd do a bunch of solo stuff as part of my major - had to dress really nicely - and ross was good for cheap clothes :D

I love meeitng people during events! But I feel like this is one of the best event threads I've ever had just because I've REALLY gotten to know some of you guys! Not just drive by posters :D

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 12:14 AM

Zig has a very small chest. I was actually very surprised to find out that I am a B cup though. I finally broke down and had myself measured because I was sick of never knowing what size I am. Before then I was buy A cups.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 11-03-2013, 12:14 AM

Well I guess I just wanted to say that 20 pounds isn't as far as I would have wanted to be by now.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Zig has a very small chest. I was actually very surprised to find out that I am a B cup though. I finally broke down and had myself measured because I was sick of never knowing what size I am. Before then I was buy A cups.
haha I can imagine the annoyingness of not really knowing D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
Well I guess I just wanted to say that 20 pounds isn't as far as I would have wanted to be by now.
Aw you will get there!!! Keep at it!!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 12:16 AM

Seiki, I really do think that is a good rate so far, just keep going and you'll get there. I know it's a lot of work but you can do it!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Ooh, those shirts look really nice. I so want one now. Most of my clothes are too big for me since I haven't really had the money to buy new clothes following my diet. Slowly I am building up a collection of things that actually fit properly.
Thank you! Go to Old Navy XD I used to think it was a "mom" store, but it has so much nice stuff. I lost 75lbs, so I know what you mean. It's very very expensive to lose (and gain) weight!
Quote:
LMAO Randeh - you should teach me how to dress! I'm like super self-conscious of my chest D: I'm such a tiny person with a big chest >.< I'm like UGH

HAHAHA no not ross from friends XD

I guess it's an american store D:

But they have some nice cheap clothes there.

And I sing. I'm a music teacher but I've been singing my entire life :) During college I'd do a bunch of solo stuff as part of my major - had to dress really nicely - and ross was good for cheap clothes :D

I love meeitng people during events! But I feel like this is one of the best event threads I've ever had just because I've REALLY gotten to know some of you guys! Not just drive by posters :D
Haha honestly you have to be comfortable because the more confident you feel, the better you ultimately look. For big breasts though I find wearing something that has a round neck (aka not a shit ton of cleavage) looks the best. It's not sloppy and it keeps you look classy. I like shirts like that because it actually makes them look "smaller" in a sense. The shirts are loose fitting and a bit see-through so you can wear a tank under neath it and it because it's loose fitting (and not form fitting) they don't look so big. At least that's how I've dealt with it. I used to weigh well over 200lbs now I'm at 146 and I haven't loss weight in my boobs like everyone said I would. So I generally look like I'm going to topple over if I wear something form fitting. XD Come over I will dress you 8D!! Most women that I invite to my closet I undress, take this as a huge compliment ekekekekkeke

I'm envious of your talents! I always said if I could have any talent in the world I'd sing. I also want to learn to play piano.

:) I agree with this event. Generally I post all over and all I see are little tiny sentence posts...but this event I stuck to a few good threads where you guys were actually posting conversations. I love it!

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 12:18 AM

I've still got about another hundred pounds to go though before I get to my goal weight and then we'll see how happy I am with my body from there.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Trade? ;D
Quote:
I think you are fabulous, have nice elbows and pretty eyes. Suck it.

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Trade? ;DI think you are fabulous, have nice elbows and pretty eyes. Suck it.
Haha! You're a brat! <3

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Haha! You're a brat! <3
Fact. But I'm a loving one

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Thank you! Go to Old Navy XD I used to think it was a "mom" store, but it has so much nice stuff. I lost 75lbs, so I know what you mean. It's very very expensive to lose (and gain) weight! Haha honestly you have to be comfortable because the more confident you feel, the better you ultimately look. For big breasts though I find wearing something that has a round neck (aka not a shit ton of cleavage) looks the best. It's not sloppy and it keeps you look classy. I like shirts like that because it actually makes them look "smaller" in a sense. The shirts are loose fitting and a bit see-through so you can wear a tank under neath it and it because it's loose fitting (and not form fitting) they don't look so big. At least that's how I've dealt with it. I used to weigh well over 200lbs now I'm at 146 and I haven't loss weight in my boobs like everyone said I would. So I generally look like I'm going to topple over if I wear something form fitting. XD Come over I will dress you 8D!! Most women that I invite to my closet I undress, take this as a huge compliment ekekekekkeke

I'm envious of your talents! I always said if I could have any talent in the world I'd sing. I also want to learn to play piano.

:) I agree with this event. Generally I post all over and all I see are little tiny sentence posts...but this event I stuck to a few good threads where you guys were actually posting conversations. I love it!
It's not like they are THAT big - just looks unproportional on me D: I'll have to remember that about the rounded neck. It's not like I wear cleavage anyway XD But that's good to know that it helps them look smaller in a sense!

LMAO if I EVER vacation to Canada I will look you up! :P

I have sung my entire life - I love it! It's my one true passion <333 I just love music so much!

I usually kind of hide during events or just talk to myself in the big threads because my posts get lost and no one sees them but me D: XD

Quote:
I've still got about another hundred pounds to go though before I get to my goal weight and then we'll see how happy I am with my body from there.
you can do it! *dons cheerleader outfit* Go Seiki Go!!!

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 12:22 AM

Randeh, I suppose!~

Maria, funny enough, we don't have cheerleader outfits on here do we?

mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-03-2013, 12:23 AM

You guys will hate me >< I've always been skinny. I have a really fast metabolism, and therefore have never been above a size 6. But it's not as nice as it seems, I promise you.

The grass is not greener on the other side.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Randeh, I suppose!~

Maria, funny enough, we don't have cheerleader outfits on here do we?
You know - I don't think we do XD We should have some mene pompoms!!!

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 12:24 AM

Quote:
It's not like they are THAT big - just looks unproportional on me D: I'll have to remember that about the rounded neck. It's not like I wear cleavage anyway XD But that's good to know that it helps them look smaller in a sense!

LMAO if I EVER vacation to Canada I will look you up! :P

I have sung my entire life - I love it! It's my one true passion <333 I just love music so much!

I usually kind of hide during events or just talk to myself in the big threads because my posts get lost and no one sees them but me D: XD
Sorry that was my mistake. Round necks get rid of the unclassy cleavage look, loose fitting makes them look smaller ;)! Like when girls with big boobies wear low shirts it gives them butt crack cleavage - not sexy. SORRY IF ANY OF YOU DO THAT. XDDD LOVE YOU ALL ANYWAYS <3 ^^;;

You better!

Have you been on The Voice or anything like that?!?!

D: I wouldn't ignore you my love noodle!

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 08:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticeyes2987 View Post
You guys will hate me >< I've always been skinny. I have a really fast metabolism, and therefore have never been above a size 6. But it's not as nice as it seems, I promise you.

The grass is not greener on the other side.
That wouldn't make me hate you XD

The only time I "hate" skinny is when girls are like "oh I'm so skinny I'm so healthy." BULLSHIT. I'm so fit and healthy it's ridiculous. My girlfriend is like 105lbs and she can't run longer than a minute. Every single morning I go for an hour bike ride (or run if I'm feeling lazy to take out the bike). I do crunches, I lift weights and now I'm starting to try and do chin ups (not as easy as I'd like...). I also want to start doing kickboxing.

So yeah...the only time "skinny" makes me upset is when it's translated to healthy and fit. lol (100% NOT saying that you are NOT those things. I don't even know you! Just sayin' that I wouldn't hate you 'cause of your metabolism).

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Sorry that was my mistake. Round necks get rid of the unclassy cleavage look, loose fitting makes them look smaller ;)! Like when girls with big boobies wear low shirts it gives them butt crack cleavage - not sexy. SORRY IF ANY OF YOU DO THAT. XDDD LOVE YOU ALL ANYWAYS <3 ^^;;

You better!

LMAO I would never have butt crack cleavage D: I'm such a conservative person when I dress XD I'm like - no showing anything XDDD

It takes a lot of me to go swimming in public lmao

I haven't been on the Voice D: I just...I hate auditions first of all so I knew I didn't want to perform my entire life. Having to audition all the time and hope and pray I get a job to get a paycheck.

But my voice just wouldn't fit on shows like that unfortunately. Ask mystic, I have very unique sound first of all. And I've been trained classically and those shows frown upon vibrato D:

Aw thank you bunny muffin <3333

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 12:28 AM

@ Randeh, how about I just take a little bit off your hands. Not too much though. ^^;

I got most of my pants from Old Navy before I lost the weight. The only thing is that their pants seem to be a big baggy in the crotch so I've decided to stop getting them. I do have a sweater from there that I love, and some PJs and some slippers. I also love their accessories.

@ Seiki: You can do it! My fiance was such a compulsive eater before he started his diet, I'm so proud of what he has accomplished. I'm sure you can reach your goal as well.

Seiki Nova

Old 11-03-2013, 12:29 AM

That's what I'm saying! We need some pompoms. Maybe some batons! A flirty little cheerleader skirt!

Zig, wrong "Sei" xP But thanks! Slow and steady! : )

mysticeyes2987
Comic Nerd

Old 11-03-2013, 12:30 AM

Quote:

You better!

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 08:26 PM ----------

That wouldn't make me hate you XD

The only time I "hate" skinny is when girls are like "oh I'm so skinny I'm so healthy." BULLSHIT. I'm so fit and healthy it's ridiculous. My girlfriend is like 105lbs and she can't run longer than a minute. Every single morning I go for an hour bike ride (or run if I'm feeling lazy to take out the bike). I do crunches, I lift weights and now I'm starting to try and do chin ups (not as easy as I'd like...). I also want to start doing kickboxing.

So yeah...the only time "skinny" makes me upset is when it's translated to healthy and fit. lol (100% NOT saying that you are NOT those things. I don't even know you! Just sayin' that I wouldn't hate you 'cause of your metabolism).
YESSSS I Hate it when people and companies do that. I mean, I'm at 135ish right now, and there are sometimes when unconsciously, I think there are things that I could be doing to have a flatter stomach or smaller thighs, what have you.

But my thing is that if I don't love myself the way I am now, how is anyone else supposed to love the way I look right now? You know?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 12:30 AM

Quote:
That's what I'm saying! We need some pompoms. Maybe some batons! A flirty little cheerleader skirt!

Zig, wrong "Sei" xP But thanks! Slow and steady! : )
I'll add that to the stuff I need to pixel for mene XD *has a long list* XDDD

So many things to pixel - so little time!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2013, 12:31 AM

Total derp, sorry Seiki! But yeah, your body will look nicer overall from losing the weight at a slower rate. It gives your skin time to shrink back and reform itself properly. *Nods*

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote:
I'll add that to the stuff I need to pixel for mene XD *has a long list* XDDD

So many things to pixel - so little time!
I also had the idea with someone else in another thread that maybe we could do recolors of the doll hair as a mennies item.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-03-2013, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Total derp, sorry Seiki! But yeah, your body will look nicer overall from losing the weight at a slower rate. It gives your skin time to shrink back and reform itself properly. *Nods*

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 08:31 PM ----------

I also had the idea with someone else in another thread that maybe we could do recolors of the doll hair as a mennies item.
You could always suggest it in the suggestion thread :)