Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 04-19-2007, 03:53 AM

Introduction
  • hahah well after stumbling across Aliena's thread and then poking through the other drabble threads in here i decided what better way to get back into the swing of writing then to do this as well? *nods* yes yes i am a sheeple in this ... er act?

Since I'm not generally a writer.. er, i ask that you please slap me around if i start jumping to different tenses or other such crap as i have the tendency to do >.<; I'm going to be using my personal OC's that i RP and enjoy drawing here.

Practicing writing and fleshing out my OC's in one *dances* whoot! *kills two birds with one stone*

Rules
  • 1- Please oh please do not use my characters in any of your writings! these are MY characters that i spent a lot of time developing over time and it really would be quite depressing to have some random person use them.
    2- If your going to criticise PLEASE make it constructive ^^;; i don't want flaming i want to improve!

Table of Contents
  • 1 - Intro , Rules , ToC
    2- Brief Explanation
    3- Drabble List
    4- Links

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 04-19-2007, 04:08 AM

Brief Explanation

Fantasy World 1 (no name as of yet)
  • A'iel Van Roarke : 1/2 forest Nymph and 1/2 high elf looking for answers to her lineage. Generally her disposition is pensive and she is nearly always in the company of her bodyguard Verdigris. Cypress is her love interest.

Cypress Donahue : 1/2 dragon 1/2 elvaan roaming the world in search or treasure to add to his hoard. Generally very sarcastic and arrogant. Has a inner voice of a dragon (like a conscience) that alerts him of danger and when items of value are nearby. Love interest A'iel. Related (distantly) to Bijou, and dislikes Verdigris.

Bijou Beijo : 1/2 dragon 1/2 elvaan also roaming the world for treasure and more weapons knowledge. Sword master she has spent the last 400 years going through all the greatest teachers and blademasters in the world, consequently killing each as she learns all they have to teach. Tempestuous and fiery in nature. Love interest Verdigris, jealous of A'iel, and ignores Cypress.

Verdigris : deer man. the body guard hired by A'iel adoptive parents (rulers of forest nymphs) to make sure A'iel stays safe in her travels. Dedicated to his job he does not have a love interest. Skilled in the scythe. very laid back humorous nature, always smiling and laughing, even in battle. a flirt. Enjoys teasing Cypress, taking care of A'iel (whom he has known since infancy), and flirting with Bijou.

Faerie World (A Thousand Gardens RP)
  • Kyrylo Eneas Dazzlelove : Stern first generation faerie born in A Thousand Gardens RP here on Menewsha. Generally a loner that keeps to learning about history and recording information he learns on his exploits around the world.
  • [list:2eeb045764]Calliope: Kyrylo's pet moth given to him by Dalia the oracle. she is good tempered and often laughing at Kyrylo's many faults.
[/list:u:2eeb045764]

Vampire World
  • Saint : modern vampire with neon pink hair and ice blue eyes. Carries two revolvers filled with solid silver bullets. Very perky happy personality.

Spirit World
  • Lord Artemis FitzGerald : (1773-1800) died at the age of 27 from falling off a horse and breaking his neck and spine in desperation to reach his mother before she died. Spirit is reborn in a mask. Scholarly and calm.

Mitsu Ju : 21 year old female college student that stumbles across the mask containing Lord Artemis FitzGerald.

Shu Daiyu : Daughter of ancient Chinese noble during Ming dynasty. Soul is reborn/preserved in a jade butterfly pendant found in a shop on menewsha.

Jade Williams : Adopted "Lost Daughter of China" that returns to chine to learn more about her culture and buys the butterfly pendant containing Shu Daiyu.

1920-1950 World (Whimsicals RP)
  • Liam FitzGerald: long distand Descendant of Lord Artemis FitzGerald. HIs father and older brother died during and after the first world war. His monther following soon after because of the influenza epidemic. He lives by himself in his family house and often goes out and gambols or makes bets with the blacklegs at the horse races.
  • [list:2eeb045764]Achilles: first Whimsical to be found by Liam Fitzgerald. The dominating male of the group he hauty and only pays attention to you once you gain his respect. Has a fondness for eatting things he shouldn't.

Eros: the laid back ladies man of the Whimsicals. Second feline of the group to be found and has a sepcial soft spot in Liam's heart. Cheerful and very affectionate.
[/list:u:2eeb045764]

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-19-2007, 04:11 AM

Drabble List

yoinked from Aliena's thread ^^;; which can be found here

1. Morning
2. Noon
3. Afternoon
4. Twilight Kyrylo Eneas + Calliope (4.12)
5. Midnight
6. Winter
7. Spring
8. Summer
9. Autumn Liam FitzGerald + Achilles (3.15)
10. Seasons
11. Minutes
12. Hours
13. Days
14. Months
15. Years
16. Red
17. Orange Liam FitzGerald + Eros + Achilles (4.1)
18. Yellow
19. Green
20. Blue Lord Artemis FitzGerald (2.13)
21. Violet
22. Gold Kyrylo Eneas (4.2)
23. Black
24. White
25. Gray
26. Rainbow Kyrylo Eneas (4.9)
27. Colorless
28. Too big
29. Too small
30. Just right
31. Fire
32. Water Kyrylo Eneas & Calliope (2.12)
33. Wood Mitsu Ji (3.14)
34. Metal
35. Earth Polaris Starseeker (4.10)
36. Air
37. Sun
38. Moon
39. Stars
40. Planet
41. Sunshine
42. Clouds
43. Rain Polaris Starseker (4.14)
44. Lightning
45. Snow Bijou Beijo (2.2)
46. Laughter
47. Love
48. Tears
49. Fury
50. Despair Lord Artemis FitzGerald (1.5)
51. Smiles A'iel Van Roarke + Verdigris (3.6)
52. Determination
53. Content
54. Hello Kyrylo Eneas + Calliope (1.9)
55. Good-bye A'iel Van Roarke + Verdigris (2.11)
56. Breakfast
57. Lunch
58. Dinner
59. Tea Kyrylo Eneas + Calliope (3.3)
60. Snack
61. Sight
62. Sound Cypress Donahue (4.11)
63. Scent Kyrylo Eneas (5.2)
64. Touch Kyrylo Eneas (4.13)
65. Taste Kyrylo Eneas (3.11)
66. Home Kyrylo Eneas + Calliope (5.7)
67. Present
68. Future Kyrylo Eneas (5.3)
69. Forever
70. Never
71. Bedroom Kyrylo Eneas (5.5)
72. Pool Cypress Donahue (4.8 )
73. Garden Kyrylo Eneas + Calliope(5.1)
74. Study Kyrylo Eneas (5.6)
75. Balcony Saint (4.7)
76. Promises
77. Regrets
78. Hopes
79. Dreams
80. Thoughts
81. Boy
82. Girl
83. Man
84. Woman
85. People
86. Friends Kailex (5.4)
87. Teammates
88. Lovers
89. Rivals
90. Enemies
91. Prophecies
92. Destinies Jade Williams (1.6)
93. Healing
94. Beauty
95. Betrayal
96. Growing
97. Intelligence
98. Skill
99. Waiting Kyrylo Enease (4.15)
100. Innocence

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-19-2007, 04:50 AM

#50 Despair
  • Characters : Lord Artemis FitzGerald
    Scenario: Artemis' Death
  • Artemis clutched the reins of his bay tightly looking ahead through the pouring rain. Teeth clenched he leaned forward urging the horse ever faster as thoughts of his mother from his childhood flashed across his mind. His mother taking care of him after a verbal lashing from his father, James FitzGerald, the first Duke of Leinster. His mother helping him mount her horse and tying a large saddlebag of food, money , and a personal letter to the owner of the school she meant to see him off to. His mothers weekly letter from the age of thirteen until his current twenty-seven years, throughout his life abroad in schooling and university. Fighting back anguish he thought back to that very morning when he had walked into his study to a grim manservant holding a letter out to him with his fathers insignia. upon opening it he had found that his mother was dying, a very slow and painful death and was near her end. Abandoning his duties he rushed to the stable and mounted the first horse he came upon in a frenzy to get home in time to be by her side when she passed.

The soggy pounding of the horses hoof beats seemed to last an eternity and every marker he passed through every town seemed the same as the one before. His mount continued to gallop in its steady pace occasionally spurred to fast spurts of speed as Artemis thought of his coming confrontation with a father he had not spoken to for 14 years. He had always found it ironic as a child that his soft spoken mother from Scotland had agreed to wed a stuffy arrogant member of the Irish gentry. Eyes narrowing he thought of how harsh his father had treated him because he had adopted his mothers soft nature and strong accent. To Lord James FitzGerald the heir to his duchy could only be an Irishman and NOT a Scot. A far off bolt of lightening and rolling clap of thunder lit the darkening sky enough so that he could see that they were approaching a stand of trees and once more he urged his mount to greater speeds.

As the horse passed under the first trees of the grove a jagged bolt of lightening struck not 200 meters away showering the area in a bright flash of sparks and the instant smell of fire and burning. Spooked, the bay reared and threw Artemis from his saddle and into one of the other trees along the road. With a sickening crunch his body met with the old oak and slumped to the ground, neck and back at odd angles draped across the roots of the tree.

Thus ends the life of Lord Artemis FitzGerald, heir to the Duchy of Leinster (1773-1800).

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-19-2007, 05:05 AM

#92 Destinies
  • Character: Jade Williams
    Scenario: Jade finds Shu Daiyu, the story begins . . .
  • Pushing a long strand of light lilac hair behind her ear Jade took the time to glance around at her surroundings. This was the first time she had returned to China since she had been adopted by the Williams some 19 years ago and she was excited and a tad frightened at the same time. Fingering the jade necklace around her neck she glanced in either direction taking in the smells and bright sights of the unfamiliar city. Spotting a small dingy shop off to the right she decided this might be a good place to start looking for the trinkets she had read about in asian history class.

Stepping through the small doorway she was amazed to see the amount of items stuffed into the room. In awe she wandered around every so often touching one of her long royal purple nails to an item of interest. The room was crammed with amazing artifacts spanning all the different dynasties in China. White and blue porcelain, beautifully designed silks, and oddly shaped statuettes of various shades of jade peeked up at her from areas around the room. She continued her slow perusal of the room in silence until she caught sight of a beautifully cut jade butterfly pendant. Letting out a happy squeak at having found what had interested her she picked the item up gently and turned it over in her hands, savoring the smooth feel of the stone against her hands.

Smiling she slipped a small sheet of paper from her bag and opened it, reading over the folktale of how the butterfly symbolised love and devotion between young lovers when a man gave it to his fiance. Clenching the pendant in her hand she felt the distinct feeling of being watched and turned to look around the shop, starting when she saw a tomboyish girl sitting in one corner. Calming she grinned to herself and wondered what the girl must think of her with the light lilac highlights in her long jet black hair, and the bright white and royal purple clothing covering her thin athletic body. Shrugging away the last of the uneasiness she sidled over to the counter the girl was behind and placed the pendant gently down "I'd like to buy this please" she voiced while still touching the pendant possessively.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-19-2007, 07:09 AM

OOOO and another 100 theme thread!! *bounces* xD I must come back again later to read.

Good luck finishing!!

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-19-2007, 10:44 AM

thank you ^o^ you as well *squee*

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-20-2007, 02:30 AM

#54 Hello
  • Characters : Kyrylo Eneas and Calliope
    Scenario: Kyrylo's first moments with Calliope (Calliope's naming)
  • Kyrylo sat across from the yellow and orange moth that had been given to him by Dalia. Sure the others seemed to be getting along with their bug, but Kyrylo just wasn't feeling it. He wasn't entirely sure what he was supposed to be doing with this supposed personal messenger for him to talk to the oracle. Still not wanting to speak he nudged the moth with a blade of grass into it took to flight to escape the prodding. Leaning back he stared up at the sunlight through gaps in the leaves above him trying to fathom what would posses the oracle to give him a companion from the insect kingdom.

A soft touch on his knee caused Kyrylo to snap out of his reverie. The moth had decided his knee looked like a nice perch and was now staring at him with its beady black eyes. Rolling his eyes Kyrylo lay his head back down getting comfortable, "What is it you want me to do? Talk to you? Pet you? I don't even know why i bother talking to an insect" he muttered aloud to himself.
    Your not exactly my cup of sunshine either a soft voice seemed to murmur from within his head. Starting Kyrylo looked around for the source of the voice before looking at the moth on his knee. The wings seemed to be jiggling in laughter and the antennae twitched irregularly as if in mirth. Leaning in close he touched a wing very softly and whispered almost in awe "You can speak .".

Thoroughly excited now he sat up completely and let a flood of questions loose. "Do you have a name? What sex are you? Did Dalia teach you to speak? Are you.. going to stay with me?" he queried, grey eyes wide with interest. The moths wings shook more violently before the same soft voice as before answered,
    A name might be more fitting to start with don't you think. I haven't had the honor of being bestowed with one yet. Digesting the information for a short time Kyrylo's face lite up before he uttered a single word "Calliope". A lovely name to be sure the voice almost purred. Now to answer your former questions she replied with a hint of laughter in her voice. I am Calliope, as you have probably ascertained i am female. Dalia did not teach me to speak, though i do come from a special line of moths that are under the Oracles care and yes i will stay so long as you will have me. Sobering Kyrylo dipped his head and looked at the moth carefully before letting a small smile creep to his lip, "I am Kyrylo Eneas and you are most welcome to stay".

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-20-2007, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221
thank you ^o^ you as well *squee*

Hehe yeah... >> I really should go finish the last 20 or so in my first one. >>

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-20-2007, 08:17 AM

oh wow only 20 left of 100? thats impressive, and yeah you should finish <3 would be a nice little accomplishment

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-20-2007, 08:18 AM

Quote:
oh wow only 20 left of 100? thats impressive, and yeah you should finish <3 would be a nice little accomplishment
Well that's one thread. XD That other thread Domination, has about 80 left to go. xD

You planning to enter the writing contest. *points to Jupiter's thread*

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-20-2007, 08:53 AM

hum i don't really understand the contest to be honest, but more then likely i probably won't? oh wow still 100 to go then (sorta) i figure i will try to do at least one a day and i will be happy with myself ^^;; i need to practice writing again, so rusty >.<;

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-20-2007, 08:56 AM

Quote:
hum i don't really understand the contest to be honest, but more then likely i probably won't? oh wow still 100 to go then (sorta) i figure i will try to do at least one a day and i will be happy with myself ^^;; i need to practice writing again, so rusty >.<;
Well 100 total, 20 to complete one list and 80 to complete a different list. xD So yeah 100. xD

Ah. Well it's kinda like you get points. Whoever has the most points wins and you can get a donation item *nods*

Hehe. This is very good practice then. ^_^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-20-2007, 09:09 AM

oh yes it certainly is ^^ I'm having so much fun doing this, i really enjoy trying to flesh out my chars. hummm debating what to put the one i finished yesterday under >.<; violet doesn't really fit since its more of a lilac theme... and I'm picky about color names ... oh sounds like a lovely idea for a contest. really gets people to be active in this forum ne? Pushes to give out constructive criticism and really work on your writing. hahaha if i had my husbands affinity for poetry i would certainly join ^.~

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-20-2007, 09:22 AM

Quote:
oh yes it certainly is ^^ I'm having so much fun doing this, i really enjoy trying to flesh out my chars. hummm debating what to put the one i finished yesterday under >.<; violet doesn't really fit since its more of a lilac theme... and I'm picky about color names ... oh sounds like a lovely idea for a contest. really gets people to be active in this forum ne? Pushes to give out constructive criticism and really work on your writing. hahaha if i had my husbands affinity for poetry i would certainly join ^.~
You're always allowed to slightly modify the 100 theme threads. xD
And yeah you learn about your characters. I just gave one character a favorite bird and flower, and another a favorite flower. xD

xD Well the last contest was between two people. xD Me and Sycho. We tied. xD

Drabble writing is good though. ^_^ You could always enter just for the fun of it. ^^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-20-2007, 09:24 AM

#45 Snow
  • Characters: Bijou Beijo
    Scenario: Bijou stumbling across a new location to start her training.
  • Bijou cursed vehemently as she sank into the snow up to her waist for the fourth time since starting this accursed trek. "Just go through the woods" they had said, "Just past the snow caps" they had urged. Snarling she cast about for something to grab on to and finding none whipped out one of her scimitars and began digging.

Finally out of the hole she had gotten herself into, she slipped the scimitar back into the sheath at her waist and wrapped the heavy fur lined cloak she had bought back snugly around her. So much for warmth, half the cloak was drenched in icy water. Seething she began to trudge once more through the forest, looking for any sign of a building she had been told about. Cursing the snow covered mountains with a newly renewed vengeance; oh how she despised the cold.

As the sun began to dip beneath the horizon Bijou finally caught sight of something in the distance that could only be the glimmer of lights. The comfort of a warm fire, fresh food, and dry clothing urged her to begin running towards the building without a thought for the possible dangers that lurked around and possibly inside it.

Shoving open the twin auburn doors she stood gaping at the splendor before her. Stomping her boots and shutting the door she peered around, looking for some sort of host or servant to show itself. When none made itself known she called out boldly " I am Bijou. I have come in hopes of food and to warm myself by your fire, am I welcome?".

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-20-2007, 09:30 AM

good point ^.~ might as well ne? more motivation to actually finish all 100 drabbles and give more in depth useful critique <3 maybe i might try my hand at poetry.. one more time to see if maybe the last few years since i tried maybe magically improved *chortles*

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-20-2007, 09:35 AM

Quote:
good point ^.~ might as well ne? more motivation to actually finish all 100 drabbles and give more in depth useful critique <3 maybe i might try my hand at poetry.. one more time to see if maybe the last few years since i tried maybe magically improved *chortles*
xD I'm terrible with poetry. xD I know how to do it, or at least like basic but it annoys me cause I always end up using the same word. xD

Yay! Another person to join! xD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-20-2007, 10:00 AM

hahah mine always lack feeling >.<; or they seem really really infantile *waves vaguely* i much prefer writing small short stories or these Drabble things ^o^

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-20-2007, 10:02 AM

Quote:
hahah mine always lack feeling >.<; or they seem really really infantile *waves vaguely* i much prefer writing small short stories or these Drabble things ^o^
Infantile?
Curse my small vocab.

Mines lack seriousness and that general good writing feel. Mines always feel real amaturish. They don't lack in the fluff department though. >> It's the only thing I'm good at.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-20-2007, 10:27 AM

haha infantile = like a little kid wrote it.. same basic idea like you mentioned, amateur.

lol fluff ^o^

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2007, 01:04 AM

Quote:
haha infantile = like a little kid wrote it.. same basic idea like you mentioned, amateur.

lol fluff ^o^
Ooo awesome! xD I'm an infantile writer! xD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-21-2007, 05:10 AM

*chortles* there there, you can join my little corner then if you'd like *plunks in corner of room* looks.. like i'll write my one for today tomorrow ^^;; lol about to fall over from exhaustion >.<; night night sweet dreams lovely.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-21-2007, 05:36 AM

Quote:
*chortles* there there, you can join my little corner then if you'd like *plunks in corner of room* looks.. like i'll write my one for today tomorrow ^^;; lol about to fall over from exhaustion >.<; night night sweet dreams lovely.

yay! *goes to corner*

Night night~ ^^