Old 04-21-2007, 01:59 PM

*fiddles with pen* really in the mood to draw... -hinthint-

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-21-2007, 02:13 PM

aiya@!~~ * eats*

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 04-21-2007, 02:25 PM

*scoops up mini yie in hands and shares icecream* mmmm yumm love living on my own.. no mother to yell at me for eatting desert for brekkers *plonks down in corner to watch*

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-21-2007, 02:34 PM

wahhh~~~ someone wanna eat meeeeeeeeee hewppp aiya hewpppppppp!!! ToT !!!! lolx. i want to leave alone. /rolls around

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Noir Kalenthiel Send a message via Yahoo to Noir Kalenthiel

Old 04-21-2007, 07:39 PM

*plops down in thread* I think I might be in a strange timezone compared to most all of the people I love to chat with on Gaia and Menewsha. I live in Alaska......

Harkem
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-21-2007, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiyatsukichan
BAM~!

OMGGGGGG XDDDXDXD!!!!!!!!! you're so purfect XD omg you just made my morning XD thank you sooo much <3 <3<3!!! haha XD you really really did an awesum job!

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to xDark_Midnightx

Old 04-21-2007, 11:44 PM

Can you do an art pic of my avi?
I'll do one for you if you do one for me~
XD

Wait...edit that...I'll make an request later when ppl can actually see how I draw *nods* :) So cya laterz! :D

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 04-22-2007, 02:09 AM

Yiesha: Yie-chan~!! =3= *scoops up and flies away* you ish saved! xD lol

Noir: O_O omg! are you serious? x3 that's so cool~!

Jitsu: xD hahaha <33 wish I lived alone T_T absolutely cant wait for college. First three goals: 1)get drunk 2)travel round teh world 3)go to 3 anime conventions every month~!! xD haha, lol, like that'll ever happen... *stares at meh empty wallet*

Hark: >w< teehee, lol~! thank you~!! glad ye liked it so much ^^

Midnight: sure thing and don't worry, this is a freebie art place thing so you don't really have to draw me anything. (but if you do, I'd be supah happy~! x3) So yep, tell me if ye still want a pic and if ye still want to draw something for me *ish hopeful* =u=

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Noir Kalenthiel Send a message via Yahoo to Noir Kalenthiel

Old 04-22-2007, 04:53 AM

*grins* Yep. Born and raised here. BTW... ever want to do any freebies I wouldn't say no, but you definitely don't have to. XD I just came to be a chatterbox....

Winnsome
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Winnsome Send a message via MSN to Winnsome

Old 04-22-2007, 05:24 AM

May I have a doodle?
Best ref
okay-ish ref
Another ref

Um... the design is mostly like the first one. xD

Basically, this is a girl named Affinity, who has long, straw-colored, very light blond hair who likes to wear dresses. Her favorite dress is grey, but it varies depending on her style. Right now, she's in to wearing dresses that look sort of like a darker version of Disney's Alice in Wonderland (with semi-gothic-lolita undertones, but not nearly as frilly).

Her personality is rather subdued. She is almost never hyper, and at most would give you a rather thin-lipped smile. Her eyes are rather large, which often gives her an expression of surprise. And she rather likes time-pieces and bunnies. >__>

Um... thank you for looking at this! Your art is really nice. n___n

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-22-2007, 06:21 AM

I'd love a doodle! :3 I recently set up a request thread which has two of my/my friend's OCs right here: [Kithley & Raster] I don't think they count as bishies though. XD

But another of my OCs is definitely a nerd: Brody [x] [x] [x]
He also has an alternate outfit as a Joker (for a card deck we made): [x] [x]

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2007, 07:28 AM

amagad i am flying!! <333 aiya XD

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2007, 03:11 PM

Noir: =3= oh I'd love to~! your charas are so awesome <3 and yesh, chatter away :D

Winn: aww ^^ she looks so cute~! I'll take

Ferra: oh yes!! they are sooo definately bishies *u* and so much luff for Brody. I think I'll do him ^^ how in the world did you know I love blonds w/ glasses?? xD lol

Yie: hahahaha *falls off chair* it took me a while to figure out the "amagad" just like Willy's "Liiiiiii-ahhhh" xDD but yeeesh~! of course ye'are *ducks under upcoming clouds*

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-22-2007, 03:13 PM

• fighto, aiyatsuki :D

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2007, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
  • fighto, aiyatsuki :D
Azure~! *glomp*

@w@ omg, that new siggy of yours is drop dead gorgeous! =3= mind if I ask who the artistic genius is?

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-22-2007, 03:34 PM

• *glomped* D: :D ♥

ah u can see it said By (Artist Name Here) under my name xD and thanks~~

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2007, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
  • *glomped* D: :D ♥

ah u can see it said By (Artist Name Here) under my name xD and thanks~~
xD cant see the letters clearly... they're a bit small and my eyesight sucks even with glasses on >w< lol~!

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2007, 03:40 PM

DUMDUMDUM...

Winn:

Ferra:

Noir:

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-22-2007, 03:50 PM

• ooh they look so cute~ ♥

and for artist, i commished the artist who work for gaia as their artist.. i was so happy xD her name is reapersun~ ♥ she won the art contest that gaia held.. shes amazing one.

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-22-2007, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Yiesha: Yie-chan~!! =3= *scoops up and flies away* you ish saved! xD lol

Noir: O_O omg! are you serious? x3 that's so cool~!

Jitsu: xD hahaha <33 wish I lived alone T_T absolutely cant wait for college. First three goals: 1)get drunk 2)travel round teh world 3)go to 3 anime conventions every month~!! xD haha, lol, like that'll ever happen... *stares at meh empty wallet*

Hark: >w< teehee, lol~! thank you~!! glad ye liked it so much ^^

Midnight: sure thing and don't worry, this is a freebie art place thing so you don't really have to draw me anything. (but if you do, I'd be supah happy~! x3) So yep, tell me if ye still want a pic and if ye still want to draw something for me *ish hopeful* =u=
Lollies, sure!
I'll give it to u by...today or tomorrow *nods*

Noir Kalenthiel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-22-2007, 07:20 PM

*squees and glomps* Thankyou! *grins*

@Azure: Yeppers, that art is just magnificent.

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-22-2007, 08:02 PM

Midnight: =3= yey~! *hugsquish* oh and nearly forgot, you can do my avi or if you really want an OC just ask >w<;;

Noir: xD teehee, glad ye like it <33

Azure: OMG... did you just say reapersun?? GAHHH~! TT__TT you are sooooo lucky!! I've been a fan of his art since forever~! xD lol. =3= never knew he had a gaian account though >:3 new goal in life: to get art from RS. moohahaha~!

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 04-22-2007, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Ferra: oh yes!! they are sooo definately bishies *u* and so much luff for Brody. I think I'll do him ^^ how in the world did you know I love blonds w/ glasses?? xD lol
Lucky guess? XD

And thank you so much! <3 <3 <3 I love it! :D

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-22-2007, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Midnight: =3= yey~! *hugsquish* oh and nearly forgot, you can do my avi or if you really want an OC just ask >w<;;

Noir: xD teehee, glad ye like it <33

Azure: OMG... did you just say reapersun?? GAHHH~! TT__TT you are sooooo lucky!! I've been a fan of his art since forever~! xD lol. =3= never knew he had a gaian account though >:3 new goal in life: to get art from RS. moohahaha~!
I'm currently drawing ur avi :D
XD