Mistress of Materia!

Old 03-28-2007, 05:58 PM

FFXI stole three years of my life! D:

But I met tons of awesome people that I still talk to, and have even met. XD <3

bliss
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-30-2007, 11:20 PM

I've played a few MMO's in my day. ^^;

I started out with MUDs, which are a bit different from MMO's but not allll that different. If I hadn't started with MUDs I don't know how interested I would have been in playing an MMO.

My first was Ultima Online, which I've quit and gone back to several times.
I've also played Runescape, though that really didn't last very long. I think it ended up making me want to go back to Ultima, actually. ;x

I played RO in its early stages, and it was really fun back then -- but when I tried to go back to it more recently I just didn't have as much fun as I used to back in the day.

I played Guild Wars briefly but it just didn't suit me. I like to have multiple characters to add some variety, but I couldn't really have any variety with Guild Wars.

I played Star Wars Galaxies briefly and I LOVED it. For like a month. Then they completely changed the game and pretty much destroyed it in my opinion.

But anyway. I'm currently playing World of Warcraft, like the rest of the world. =P I did take a pretty long break from it for a while, but I got sucked back into it again. That's the way these things are. ^^;

Edit: OH! I almost forgot about Final Fantasy XI. But I didn't really play it for very long because I like to play solo (or with people I know outside of the game), and I wasn't able to do that on FFXI very well. I didn't really know anyone that played it, so I was on my own most of the time and I died constantly and that got frustrating. ._.;

Kooky
Simply the Best~

Old 04-01-2007, 03:13 AM

Im sure no one will pst this, but im addicted to a game called Silkroad xD most people call it a WoW rip-off. but i thik its great. its free :D and its a desktop pc game :3 go to www.silkroadonline.net if you want to download it free :3 you'll lvoe it xD im currently level 23 :D

bana
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2007, 04:43 AM

I tried Maple Story but I only got up to like level 3..

Also tried a couple private servers of Ragnarok Online.. I annoyed a lot of people at the last one because I went crazy over War of Emperium >_>;

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 04-01-2007, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakolookiyam
Im sure no one will pst this, but im addicted to a game called Silkroad xD most people call it a WoW rip-off. but i thik its great. its free :D and its a desktop pc game :3 go to www.silkroadonline.net if you want to download it free :3 you'll lvoe it xD im currently level 23 :D
Oh yes! I used to play there, but lost the game and link when my 'pooter crashed last year. Ah well. Never got far. -restarts- >D

Hinama

Old 04-04-2007, 02:46 AM

I've played Runescape, Maple Story, Ragnarok Online, Trickster, Flyff, Corum Online, Space Cowboy, Grando Espada, Rappelz and a few others that I don't remember. Current mmo I'm playing is Rappelz. I'm waiting for Granado Espada to open for Preopen beta. <3
From all those I played I love Granado Espada. <3 <3 Beautful graphics, lovely character designs, control 3 characters, and recruit-able NPCs. <3 I didn't like Runescape at all. For being a 13 old and such a idiot back then with mmos, I don't even know why I joined it. >___>

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 04-04-2007, 02:50 AM

Woah! Grando Espada's coming here!? -happy dance-

jazzkitteh
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2007, 02:53 AM

So far I've played

Flyff
Maplestory
DIablo2
Corum
Rappelz
DarkEden International
Runescape
Dragon Fable
Trikster
Audition
Rose Evo (was a GM for a short bit)
And silkroad

So far Flyff has been the best. I really really wish i could find something that doesnt bore me =\ after a year of playing flyff nonstop for hours on end im pretty sick of it. -__-

two bell silence
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-04-2007, 03:24 AM

I played RO for a while; once on the official server and a couple times on private servers. I got tired of pservers after so long :(

I also played Maple Story for a while... 6 months-ish. I quit after all the hackers pissing me off and the slow lvling. I miss my cleric though D:

Used to play o2jam for a while since I needed some kind of music fix aside from Stepmania. Got too hard for me after a while T____T

I haven't gotten into any MMO's since. I'm sticking to my DS and ROMs for the time being :)

sha
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-06-2007, 05:58 AM

I play Phantasy Star Universe and World Of Warcraft. :D

Riddle
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2007, 06:09 AM

Ok, there's a few i've played, and a few i've only tried... here's my list...

WoW - not free, but it's what I'm playing now.
Flyff - free, and I've played it for a while, that's for sure
Silkroad - free, and I've played it on and off... never can get to lvl 20 though ;D
Maplestory - free, and I made it a bit past lvl 30 before I got uber bored with the obsessive amount of grinding required. Might explain my problem with silkroad.
Ragnarok - hm... I think I tried it once, but it was back when my computer wasn't uber, and I couldn't get the graphics to display correctly... however, after reading alot about it, it seemed like something I would play.
Space Cowboy - hm... I spent about an hour on it... it was interesting in theory... however, my low-end crap comp still kept me from investing any major time in it.

Honestly, if you REALLY want a good RPG experience, go with WoW, and pay the "omgwtfbbqextreme" price that they ask. The others, however, are adequate replacements, I suppose... as I still play some when I tire of lvl'ing my mage.

Anubis
(-.-)zzZ
n/a
Send a message via MSN to Anubis

Old 04-07-2007, 07:03 PM

i play a few, at the moment im waiting for a new mmorpg so not really spoiling my fun on anything else. But this is what ive played;

Ragnarok online - played that since beta stages.. still have it installed on my computer

lineage 2 - still playing sometimes

Legend of Mir 2+3

mu online - damn thats an anchient game lol, i havent played in ages though

space cowboy - play on the chance that i get bored XD

Rose online - i only played it in open beta

priston tale - stopped when it started p2p because by character was level 73

A3 - still play when people i know play

the one im waiting for is 2moons which is based on the korean game "dekaron"

tisiphone
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to tisiphone

Old 04-07-2007, 10:01 PM

So, what MMO's are you playing now? World of Warcraft
Which ones have you played? GW, Conquer, WoW, StarWars
Which one was your favorite? WoW by Far! World of Warcraft is my anti college! It's better and cheaper than crack at least?
Which one your least favorite? I was not really impressed with Guild Wars or Star Wars, I think I'm just WAAAAY too hooked on WoW to even care about anything else.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 04-16-2007, 05:24 AM

Which ones have you played?I have tried many MMO's Runescape,RO,Rose,FlyF,Maple Story,Dragon Fable,Dragon quest,Trickster, Puzzle Pirates and probably a few other's

Which one was your favorite?so far I would have to say Trickster with dragon quest and Dragon fable coming close (tho I am not sure if those 2 are considered MMO's)

Which one your least favorite?RUNESCAPE

I like MMO's but I haven't found one that really grabs my interest for to long.