so full of WIN
like guitar hero
the music is schweet too
anybody else play'd it? :D

salamandersoup
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to salamandersoup

Old 03-13-2007, 12:42 AM

YES. The King of All Cosmos owns my soul. 8) (..and is just me, or does he remind you a little of the Burger Kind guy? D:)

Who's your favorite cousin? I'm kinda partial to June. :3

Otohime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2007, 12:44 AM

I've only played the first game so far... I wanna play more though! XD

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-13-2007, 12:48 AM

• OMGYAY. I heart katamari. <333
    The music, the addictiveness to it's simplicity and innovative gameplay. <333
    &&I heart Dipp. >w< <3333

Teh Wugginater
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Teh Wugginater

Old 03-14-2007, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamandersoup
YES. The King of All Cosmos owns my soul. 8) (..and is just me, or does he remind you a little of the Burger Kind guy? D:)

Who's your favorite cousin? I'm kinda partial to June. :3
All the funny looking ones XD
like the round one and the reallllllly skinny one XD

ThE PaTTerN QueeN
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to ThE PaTTerN QueeN

Old 03-14-2007, 12:34 AM

I love Katamari Damacy!

Have you played We Love Katamari?

Teh Wugginater
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Teh Wugginater

Old 03-14-2007, 01:24 AM

I started it but i never really finished XD
i love how the people speak
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii. Hiiiiiiiiiiiii"
"Woof. Woof."
'FIGHT! FIGHT!"
XD

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 03-14-2007, 03:09 PM

I <3 Katamari.

I've got the original, and We Love Katamari. I like the underwater level in We Love soooo much. Some of the levels in the new game are kind of disappointing though--the snowman level in particular.

Anyways, I'll always have a love for Katamari games. I do hope they come out with more!

Oh, and my favorite cousin is Dipp. SHINY!

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2007, 12:57 AM

both games are perfect to play if your home sick from classes and you just want something thats gonna make you feel good. Thats what Katamari is, feel good in a box! :mrgreen:

Victor Von Doom
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-28-2007, 01:49 AM

I love the cathartic feeling you get when you play one of the longer levels. You start off small, then get bigger and bigger and then you're rolling up buildings and cities! Mwahahahahahah! It's such a great feeling of accomplisment. Like the Horatio Algier myth set to J-pop fun.

FinalBlackMage
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2007, 06:53 PM

Yep, that game is one of those games that you have no idea why it was translated. XP It makes no sense, and yet is so awesome. I like the one where you have to roll up the entire world to save it. And you're like, "WTF? how is this saving the world?" Or how you have to turn people and entire cities into star dust. WTFWTFWTF... this game is awesome! XP

Doofus Soda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-30-2007, 04:39 AM

• OMEMGHEEIT'SADDICTING. D8
    I have the demo to it and love it. 8DD
    At first I was like "What the heck? Rolling a ball around? Oh no, it's beginning! How do I move! *Spasms*"
    And then I began to actually learn how to move the ball and I started loving it. xD

Asham
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2007, 04:56 AM

XD You should get the game, Doofus! Dx It's so much fun!

I love the music so much! The King of Cosmos makes me giggle. AND I LOVE THE PRINCE. T_T Aahhh, he's so cute when he's running around, trying to dodge his father's laser-eye beams.

x'D I love the adrenaline rush when you have this giant katamari, rolling up people and cities and elephants. And as the time ticks down, you're thinking, "WAIT, I HAVE TO GET THAT CLOUD, WAIT, TWO MORE SECONDS."

o_o And I always wonder if I could roll up the King. Didn't you guys see him in the Second game? Man, I would love to capture the King. I wonder what kind of planet he'd make himself into... x3

Folken
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-30-2007, 05:57 AM

I own the games, except for We <3 Katamari, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

And when I want my fix of Katamari, I fire up my PSP and play Me & My Katamari. <3 Handheld.
I play it on the bus, and people are like "WTF is she doing? She's moving with the game...." and odd looks and stuff. XD

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-30-2007, 03:46 PM

• LOLOL. I forgot that the King shows up in the last stage in We <3. But yeah, I've seen him, don't think you've gone crazy. xDD
    Last time my boyfriend played it, he kept running into him toward the end, the fucker zaps the katamari or something and makes you lose your stuff. Dx

I think it needs to rain like crazy outside, 'cause that's our rainyday game. xDD <3

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 03-30-2007, 04:45 PM

My love for both of the Katamari games extends far. x3

My favorite cousin's Miso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asham
o_o And I always wonder if I could roll up the King. Didn't you guys see him in the Second game? Man, I would love to capture the King. I wonder what kind of planet he'd make himself into... x3
You can. xD From another site:
"We ♥ Katamari Hint: Roll Up the King and the Queen
In the bird and elephant stage, you will see the King wandering around. To roll him up, you must be approximately 3,100m. To roll up the Queen, you must have rolled up the King, and then, play the bird and elephant stage again and you can roll her up at about 2,700m. After that, you will see them in certain areas of different stages.
"

Divine Tempest
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2007, 02:43 AM

• I like how he pukes rainbows...
    "Bleh... *rainbow appears*"
    That always makes me giggle.

Haven't had much time to play yet but I love the game.
    > o<

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-31-2007, 03:08 AM

• Ho'mans, I loved the Royal Rainbow in the first one. I literally lawled for a good five minutes or so just because of the noise it made when he opened his mouth and out came a rainbow. It was just so bizarre. xDD
    I hate how they changed it in We <3. D;

momus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via Yahoo to momus

Old 03-31-2007, 03:57 AM

I love Katamari Damacy! But I don't have a PS2 of my own, so I have to play it at other peoples houses.

I've never played We <3 Katamari, either. ;_;

Victor Von Doom
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-31-2007, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momus
I love Katamari Damacy! But I don't have a PS2 of my own, so I have to play it at other peoples houses.

I've never played We <3 Katamari, either. ;_;
Aw, We <3 has so much more to do. I don't know that I could pick on of the games, but if we're talking overall playtime, I think We <3 wins. There's so much more to do and it's much better than those infuritating "Make an Constellation" ones in the first one (Fucking bears! I always run into a cub just when I'm getting huge! Threat Down time! Number 1: BEARS!). Like the level where you have to roll up fireflies to make it bright enough for a student to read by or the one where you have to roll up the rain clouds so the class can go on their field trip.

Sadly, I haven't played Me & My, 'cause PSPs aren't worth buying now.

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 03-31-2007, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Von Doom
Threat Down time! Number 1: BEARS!
Agreed. King of All Cosmos-less Killing Machines. D<

Victor Von Doom
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-31-2007, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murchu Volpe
Quote:
I don't see race. People tell me I'm the King of All Cosmos and I believe them because I stuff a sock down my skintight purple pants. And I can vomit rainbows. So I'm either him or Keith Richards.

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 03-31-2007, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murchu Volpe
Quote:
I don't see race. People tell me I'm the King of All Cosmos and I believe them because I stuff a sock down my skintight purple pants. And I can vomit rainbows. So I'm either him or Keith Richards.
  • Ho'mans, reading that made me spit out my breakfast with laughter. xDDD

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-31-2007, 06:30 PM

my friend plays that game. she like it. i havent picked it up though.

Tatiana Celeste
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2007, 07:12 PM

Eee! I love both the games. I wish I could get soundtracks, especially as often as Ive gotten the songs stuck in my head