Dakota Wolf
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-29-2007, 01:40 AM

Before your could only play games with people around the world on computers but with nex-gen games you can also connect to the internet and play with people across the ocean. Do you think that people will keep buying computer versions of games or a game system such as the X-box 360 to play with people around the world.

firedragongt
*^_^*

Old 04-29-2007, 02:16 AM

concidering that not every game is made for those systems, yes, I think computer games stand a very good chance.

Plastic Orgasm
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-29-2007, 03:48 AM

I'd pick computer games over system games any day. In fact, I already do.

Tazaki
*^_^*

Old 05-14-2007, 03:01 AM

Personally if there was a MMO out on every console and PC I would buy the PC version of it over any of the others. PC's are capable of better graphics and better processing power then the consoles simply due to the upgrade-ability. So yeah I think that the pc versions of games more then stand a chance.

tenkabuto
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to tenkabuto Send a message via MSN to tenkabuto

Old 05-14-2007, 04:31 AM

Considering how smart devils figured out how to use the Wii controller on the computer using Bluetooth, yes. The Wii is the only innovation. Period.

Tazaki
*^_^*

Old 05-14-2007, 04:54 AM

tenkabuto, that didnt really have much to do with the topic at all. Its about playing the games not the consoles themselves.

Szinriia
Procrastinator

Old 05-14-2007, 12:27 PM

Since I'm not interested in MM or online gameing then sure. (: I prefer small LAN games for a social gaming experience, and that isn't a console thing. It's more fun to be there with the people you know, and no monthly fees P: I'm sure there are others like me. Other than that there are games like The Sims and RTS games that just don't really work well on a console. Just as there are other games that work better on consoles. I don't really think they are in competition at all.

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-15-2007, 08:21 AM

Some people will always need a keyboard and a mouse, mostly for FPS games like Halo O.o You don't stand a chance when your ennemy has them and you only have your like paddle O.o
Then there will be the different software that is needed. People don't use the computer only to chat or play game O.o I need the computer for lot of other things