kimu
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to kimu Send a message via MSN to kimu

Old 05-12-2007, 06:25 AM

Neopets was so...how to put it...stupid.

I mean, it would of been awsome if it were a site that just had loads of games that you can earn points to get something else more...rpg-ish. : D

Buckwheat Noodles
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to Buckwheat Noodles

Old 05-12-2007, 07:46 PM

I did Neopets for about two days... roughly five or six years ago. The pets were cute, but I just didn't have the time or the patience for it.

That was the only online pet site that I've known about... and thus ever tried. Though if you count breedables in the RP section of Gaia and here on Menewsha, then I have quite a few. I guess I just prefer pets that require actual RPing and stuff...

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 05-12-2007, 08:51 PM

• Hey it would be cool if you had a list of the links to all of the pet sites (including Subeta and Neopets) ^^;;.

DoubleTrouble
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 02:40 PM

After the Subeta hacking drama, I checked out the site (it was my first time to hear the word "Subeta"). So, I saw that it was something like Neopets.
I love pets. In fact, I have dogs in my home. But, I'd rather be hanging around avatar sites instead of pet sites. Ive been with Gaia for more than 2 years now, and I wanted to check out if there's anything like Gaia in the internet world. So, I found this, and I joined immediately.
I'm now 1 hour old, and I've managed to collect some good amount of gold already by posting and playing the descending game 3 times.