Sandra
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-04-2007, 04:30 PM

I've heard about it from a classmate/blockmate of mine. (I wasn't eavesdropping, he was just talking too loud behind me.)
And from what he said it sound like a nice game but before I go and buy it I want to know more about it from you guys if it's really worth spending a thousand or so pesos.

So please and thank you for you information on the game.

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 06-06-2007, 06:17 PM

I'm a huge diablo freak, so when Titan quest became available I went and bought it immediately.

If you know diablo, you can figure out Titan quest without reading the manual. The battle system is the same, the only cool thing is you can customize your class with where you put your skill points. When I found though is you need to make sure your pc can actually run the program, as even with my pc which is a little over 2 years old, i have to run it on low graphics.

If you get motion sickness you may not like this game either, as the landscape really is like that of greece, and all rolling hills and fields. I found that I could only game for maybe about 3 hours at a time and then would have to take a break.. where normally I can go for much longer...

if you have any other questions feel free to pm me, and i'll help you as best i can

Sandra
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-14-2007, 04:38 AM

I am a Daiblo fan too.~
So I am gonna buy it on Saturday after my class.