Bubblegum
*^_^*

Old 06-21-2007, 11:40 AM

So today I got out my Wii and noticed that the full version of the Internet channel was out. (It may have been out for a while, but I'm just noticing. ^^'') Anyway I decided to see if it would work if I tried to play Descender. To my suprise, it actually worked, and it was really, really fun. xD And it helped me improve my Wiimote skills. (I can actually sort of type messages now. xD I bring you this message from teh magical world of Wii!)

So, discuss.
- Do you have a Wii? If not, do you know anyone that does?
- Ever tried to play 'net games on it?

Mitani
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2007, 11:44 AM

I have a wii .. but i haven't tried playing online games D:

Bubblegum
*^_^*

Old 06-21-2007, 12:01 PM

Oh, it's quite fun.
Problem is, I haven't quite figured out how to use arrow keys yet. ><

Sassandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2007, 09:47 PM

I don't have a wii. it's too expensive for me. but my brother has one. he goes on and on and on and on about it. it's like he's a zombie. that's all he ever talks about. the wii this. the wii that. is it really all that great?

linkfreak131
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2007, 10:52 PM

There's actualy a website filled with games on it that were made to be played ia the Wii's internet chanel. I forgot what it's called, but, I will get back to you on that.

But, I usaly don't go on the internet chanle as much, since, well, the computer is litaly ten feet away from the Wii. -_-;;; The computer's much faster than the Wii does when loading soma pages, and I can type quicker on a keyboard. XD

But, it is nice to be able to watch some YouTube videos on there so that everyone can watch them on the TV screen, instead of on the computer screen. =)

mooglebunny
Truly, truly outrageous!
Send a message via MSN to mooglebunny

Old 07-08-2007, 11:26 PM

I think it's called Wiicade, that's what my major insane friend told me a while ago. xD I'd say google search it, but uh, yeah, there are games that are made just for the wii. xD I hope that if I get enough money from house sitting, then I can get one! :o