ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 07-05-2007, 08:05 PM

Err, yes. I put a burnt CD in it the other day with a couple of TV shows on it to watch, then when I meant to get it out again, it wouldn't eject, it just stopped halfway through and went back in. It had happened before and I think that then I just had to wait a little and then try again.
I still can't get it out and I have loads of CDs I wanted to load on the Mac already, but I can't!

Anyone know what to do? :/

mooglebunny
Truly, truly outrageous!
Send a message via MSN to mooglebunny

Old 07-06-2007, 12:40 AM

What kind of a Macbook is it, well, regardless, there should be a button that will manually let you pull out the tray once it is let loose by the button. Usually, you have to get a little toothpick or pencilhead and poke it. It should be right under or next to the CD drive, and if there isn't one(there should be, for that kind of a case), then you should try and find some help on a Pro-Mac website. (With pros who know much more than I. D:)

ljosberinn

Old 07-06-2007, 01:02 PM

There isn't any tray for the CD, I just stick it right in. I've tried going through a little with a nail sharpener-thing, but didn't dare go too far. I got through all right though. I'll check if I can find that manual button though, but I've never seen it.

mooglebunny
Truly, truly outrageous!

Old 07-06-2007, 09:50 PM

Hmm, I see. XD Some macs have the trays, and I guess the recent ones just have the insert thing, like the iMac G5's. @_@ Uh, well, I have seen the button on iMacs though, but it would be a very small hole, it could even be on the bottom of the laptop or on a different side. It kind of depends on how the interior was put together on the laptop. @_@

ljosberinn

Old 07-08-2007, 02:46 AM

I can't find it but anyway. It suddenly came out just as easy as it should have. Very random my computer is, sometimes. *Shakes head*

Thank you very much for the help though! <3

mooglebunny
Truly, truly outrageous!

Old 07-08-2007, 05:58 AM

Ah, well, I see. Some computers have well, "personalities" I suppose. xD I have never had any problems with any other computers I've used, but I guess that's because I'm weird. D:

Well, if your computer still continues to do that, then I propose that you might have to find a Mac repair shop and get it repaired, I just hope you have the warranty, so then it'll be free. xD *edit* It has to be a certified Mac repair shop though, that's the only way how to get it for free. xD