Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 07-07-2007, 05:14 AM

• I had thought I had seen this topic before, but as I searched for it and came up with nothing I guess I was seeing things.

Anyways Gunz is a Online Multiplayer game, dealing with fighting other players with guns, grenades and swords/kodachi/daggers. You get your own character to create and buy clothes to dress your character that also helps on your defense and look good.

I love this game, though I don't play with the guns or grenades, I'm not that great a shot even in games. I love the swords/kodachi though, they could do without the daggers because they're the easiest to use and you don't need any skill to wield them.

Basically with the dagger you knock the person down with a strong attack wait for them to get up and knock them down again. Over and over until the person is dead and you're the victor. Good strategy but no skill.

Swords and kodachi are way different you need skill and you could learn a technique that is simply called Butterfly, which consists of a lot of dashing block and attacking simultaneously.. I know the basics but I can't quite achieve it but I can somewhat fight with those who know it anyways.. Also double butterfly.. I have no idea how to do... but no one can stand up to it.

Anyways... that's enough rambling. I love the game.
    Does anyone else play?

If you want to check it out and hadn't played it before here's the site:
    www.gunzonline.com

Sassandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-08-2007, 03:37 PM

never heard of it before. is it something you need to download to play or is a free online site sort of like battleon/ adventurequest?