Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-28-2010, 01:42 AM

(I have returned after a lot of class work i have returned to RPing, which means i am back!!!)

Twenty years ago there was a catastrophe. In a world that had long forgotten the ancient powers of nature, magic was dead. The year 2012, long prophecied as the end of days, was the reawakening of the lost power.

That cold day in December, every ounce of magic was awoken. Releasing an ungodly amount of energy into the world around them. Straining against the physical realm, reality as we knew it began to falter. Widespread terror and destruction burst out as humans began to change, while others turned entirely.

Then, three stopped, surpressing the wild powers with incantations.

Twenty years since then, the Magic academy of the Order of the Magius, Headed by the three fateful mages. This academy has accepted only students who display a vested interest in educating themselves in the new worlds mysticism.

Students come from all walks of life, all races and species. Today the academy occupies the same area as a small city, a massive structure dominating the skyline, the forbidden archives.

Story of the game: simple, students and professors are all living in the academies grounds, training. There are going to be some wild occurrences later but now, daily and simple life.

Char sheet:
User:
Character Name:
Race:
Magic:
Brief Description: (images are allowed)
Brief history:

Char sheet:
User:Kaitekarue
Character Name: Padraig O'Reilly
Sex: Male
Race: Human... sorta
Magic: All elements, primary focus in water and earth, specialty in barriers and second sight.
Brief Description: Mid hight, brown hair, glasses, greenish blue eyes. wears a tee shirt and cargo shorts when hes not being forced into his "mages robes" dark green, long robes with a long hood.
Brief history: On the outside, until 2012, a regular young man. Hiding a secret, ancient knowledge of magic. He rallied the two great mages under his order. Currently, due to the influx of great magic into his soul, he has become immortal, never aging since the days of the awakening. He now runs the Magius Academy, when hes not being dragged around internationally to tend to the foolish requirements of the international governments.

Char sheet:
User: kaitekarue
Character Name: Jackob Von rosenberk
Race: Psychic vampire
Magic: Imortality, psychic leeching, and absorption of psychic powers of those around him.
Brief Description: Mid hight, dark haired young man, he recently finished his transformation, despite being born to a half. His eyes are silver.
Brief history: Born to an unkowning halfblooded vampire he was raised unaware of his power, or the unfortunate effect on his peers. He has been named as the cause of twelve suicides and was sent to the academy to be taught how to restrain his gifts.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-07-2010, 05:25 PM

username xserenityxninax
name kiki dark
age 17
sex female
race half vampire
magic praying and listening to the people what it said in their hearts and looking in their souls for a weak point.
pic
history She is a half vampire girl she is not like the others she is like normal vampire but didn't drink blood of course not a lot but she tries to be nice to her friend jackob but she calls him jackly half the time.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 05-07-2010, 07:16 PM

User: psymoski
Character Name: Paul Masterson
Race: Human
Magic: Basic control over the four elements, especially wind, able to induce flight by creating strong winds to pick him up and shoot fire by controlling already lit flames
Brief history: Before 2012, Paul was going nowhere. He was single after a long relationship of 5 years, his parenyts died, and he was left without a job, without a home, and no friends to turn to. He started to live on the streets. When 2012 zoomed by, he noticed strange things happening. He started to fear for his life. He was trapped in a corner by gangbangers, when he yelled for them and a huge wind came and pushed them miles away. He ran away and has been ever since.

ImaCupcake
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-09-2010, 08:24 PM

May I Join????

Last edited by ImaCupcake; 05-09-2010 at 10:09 PM..

beatlesinsanity

Old 10-10-2010, 01:46 AM

user name: beatles insanity
character's name: Kimmie Nightwish
sex: female
race: half-human
magic: control of element fire
brief history: Kimmie does not know where she came or what her last name really is.
She was abandoned on the steps of an orphanage as an infant. During the meylay of 2012,
she fled the orphanage, and as been traveling ever since in search of a place to call home.[IMG][/IMG]

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-11-2010, 07:57 PM

User:finx15
Character Name:Finx Sunfara
Sex:female
Race:mage
Magic:healer and water bender
Brief Description:
Brief history:i use to live with my mother but when my power blossomed she sent me away. i know live with other healing mages. i have always wanted to control my water bending

dylan736
Iv got two twin sisters a dad wi...

Old 08-20-2011, 03:24 AM

user: dylan736 name: Conner fresh blood age: 19 sex: male race:werewolf powers: Conner can use all his strength as a werewolf when hes human Conner will go in to a blinding rage and be forced in to his werewolf worm he has the power to summon lightning when ever he needs it Brief Description: Conner has black hair golden eye's after 2012 he where's blue jeans and a leather jacket and on his back he caries a steel long staff bio Conner has all ways been cast aside because hes a werewolf but when he got these powers he thinks that he can change who he is at this school bye not telling people who he really is http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/p...-anime-guy.jpg

Last edited by dylan736; 08-28-2011 at 12:56 PM..

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2011, 02:33 PM

User: Graxdon
Character Name: Kleisser
Race: Human
Magic: Can spread madness to others over time through various methods, minor telekinesis, energy-based magicks
Brief Description:
Brief history: When he was five and power became reawakened, a young boy was touched by a god of madness, one of the Great Old Ones. Since then Kleisser has posessed a great deal of power that had driven him to a state beyond madness. Kleisser has come to the academy as a combat instructor to attempt to infect the three fateful mages, the other teachers, and the students themselves with his madness in order to eventually spread it throughout the globe all while trying to control his own insanity.