Narcotic Dolly
LYRIONESS

Old 04-07-2012, 12:40 PM

I do that too! Only I smash it in half and eat one side out first....Or suck it out a hole in the top. mmmmm soooo good.

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 04-07-2012, 04:16 PM

@TheEmpressofEvil - Hmm Guiness tastes like tar to me, not a fan of really thick heavy beers. I like lighter ones for sure - like Rickards, Stella, some danish one that I can't pronounce, I'll drink bud, kokanee etc... too. Its good for the summer :D Beer and meat is wonderful, but the chocolatey taste in the beef was really swell as well :D

Narcotic Dolly
LYRIONESS

Old 04-07-2012, 04:50 PM

-noms on cuppycakes- did someone say chocolate?

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 04-07-2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
What is it you look forward to most when it comes to easter?
Getting to spend time with my family. :)

Quote:
Is there a favorite tasty treat you like to get?
Oh, I love cadburry chocolate eggs as well! I've never been a big fan of actual eggs - to me, chocolate eggs were way better! :P

Quote:
Are there any family traditions you have for easter (egg hunts, a social gathering etc)?
We used to go camping every year, but as my brother and I get older, we tend to just get baskets, that mom makes up, and we normally stay home.

Quote:
Anything special you have planned for easter?
Sadly, no - I'm actually going to probably be working on schoolwork tomorrow. :headdesk:

jupiter
inactive account

Old 04-07-2012, 06:43 PM

I wasn't a fan of darker beers when I first started drinking, either. Now I enjoy a crisp beer like Sapporo or Kirin, and love something darker like a stout and Guiness.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 04-07-2012, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Celebrating The Resurrection of my Savior. all though I also do enjoy the whole boiled easter eggs as their nummy. but yeah going to chruch and visiting with the family and such.

Quote:
hmmmm...I'd have to say Strawberrys. deloras and pastor steve are awesome in they bring me little packages of fruit..

Quote:
Are there any family traditions you have for easter (egg hunts, a social gathering etc)?
Social Gathering I suppose. we also have the whole easter basket thing 'nods'. AND a big family dinner.

Quote:
Going to church, then my mums, then home.

Watery Star
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Chocolate. . . I get a lil sad if I have any around Easter or Valentine's or Halloween.

Quote:
Cheese danish is my absolute favorite dessert but Easter-wise I like Reese's peanut butter eggs.

Quote:
My parents don't do much for holidays anymore. We might have a get together this year along with a relative that lives nearby.

Quote:
No, not really. I'd make it a mission to get chocolate but I can't afford to buy any myself right now. I have to save up :/
I guess I should note that my parents and I aren't religious.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 04-07-2012, 08:27 PM

'tilts head' i be watching Deep Blue Sea.. its an interesting movie.. smart sharks..never ever make sharks smarter.. they become darn deadly.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 09:59 PM

@narcotic dolly: eating them like that seems like it would look like an eggy mruder scene but still so yummy.

@aphrodite: Im not sure I'll ever get not beer. at the moment I'm don't even want to try a light one just because I really didn't like the other 2 I tried. But we'll see. i'm sure I'll go out with friends again and beer will be the drink of choice and then I'll get something.

@narcotic dolly: cupcakes are so yummy... I want some of those now.

@star2000shadow: the social aspect is always fun when it comes to holidays. :) and yes, smart sharks wouldn't be fun to deal with. I'd probably never go to the beach again. I live close-ish to beaches and I go so little as is :(

@watery: I hope you do get a little chocolate! I don't want anyone to be sad :( Danish is good :)

@jupiter: did darker ones just have to grow on you or did beer as a whole have to? I'm at that second one right now. Not even a beer fan at all. But it does make tasty meats...

Jay_love_noodles

Old 04-07-2012, 10:59 PM

I had to look up cadbury creme eggs. They look delicious; MUST HAVE *Q*

Quote:
Chocolate bunnies

----------

Quote:
Chocolate bunnies :lol:

----------

Quote:
Eating chocolate bunnies :D

----------

Quote:
Probably... eating chocolate bunnies x3

Watery Star
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2012, 11:06 PM

TheEmpressofEvil: well even if I don't my mom bought peanut butter ice cream and that will do just fine ^^

Jay_love_noodles: Oh yes can't forget about the yummy chocolate bunnies! Though the Edible Arrangements commercial is making their baskets seem so superior.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2012, 11:35 PM

@watery star: ice cream is magic. Maybe its just a girly thing but ice cream can really make me feel better on a lousy day.

@jay_love_noodles: they are worth a try :) they're super sweet though. so be prepared! is there a specific way you eat a chocolate bunny? some people i know start with the ears. one person I know starts with the tail and leaves the head for last.

Watery Star
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-07-2012, 11:47 PM

Ice cream is magic :3

I always eat the ears first, they stick out just asking to be bitten off. I like saving the face for last cause, I don't like it looking at me as I eat it xp

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2012, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Eating chocolates and relaxing over the long weekend~

Quote:
Cadbury Creme Eggs of course. C:

Quote:
Usually my relatives have a party and all the kids go Easter egg hunting, but this year is pretty quiet. >.<

Quote:
Maybe going to finally watch the Hunger Games with my mom, haha.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-08-2012, 12:13 AM

@watery star: I eat them ears first too lol. it just makes sense to me.

@ destiny: the hunger games is a good movie :) I hope you get to see it!

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2012, 12:14 AM

I hope I do too!
I've been waiting for my mom to feel a little better before we go.
She's been sick with a cold the past week, but she seems to be getting better!
Hopefully tomorrow, we can go.

And I've heard that it's really good! I can't wait.

Watery Star
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2012, 12:19 AM

Destiny: I hope your mom feels better too.

Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2012, 12:23 AM

Thanks.
I'll be sure to tell her, hehe. :P

gunned
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2012, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Going to mass and listening to the choir, the priest and everyone. I love going to church.
Quote:
Not in particular...

Quote:
Yeah the whole family (ie a lot of relatives) comes over my Grandma's house, decorates it and does an egg hunt. I stopped doing egg hunting now that I am 17, but I help hide the eggs for the kids to look for. I gotta admit, it's way funner.

Quote:
Get fat eating those chocolate eggs haha.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmpressofEvil View Post

@star2000shadow: the social aspect is always fun when it comes to holidays. :) and yes, smart sharks wouldn't be fun to deal with. I'd probably never go to the beach again. I live close-ish to beaches and I go so little as is :(
with as many types of horror movies as I watch I'd never leave my house if any of it was real lol.. 'yawns' ugg.. i hate just waking up from a nap..but at least it wans't to long a nap. i should be able to go back to sleep at ten..i wanna be up bright and early tomarrow to get ready for church.. 'squees' their having a church breakfeast instead of the normal sunday school..which is just awesomeish..

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-08-2012, 01:36 AM

OOoo that sounds like fun :) church breakfast instead.

@gunned: it is funny to watch kids try and find eggs you've hidden. I used to love egg hunting around 7 years old because then my parents started getting clever with tape. It was fun.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 04-08-2012, 05:12 AM

I love those eggs! I'm going to make my boyfriend buy them for me on Monday... Even though I won't be seeing him till Thursday (after tomorrow that is) :( Stupid work schedule.

Narcotic Dolly
LYRIONESS

Old 04-08-2012, 05:19 AM

Hay Empress, where are you from?

gunned
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2012, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmpressofEvil View Post
OOoo that sounds like fun :) church breakfast instead.

@gunned: it is funny to watch kids try and find eggs you've hidden. I used to love egg hunting around 7 years old because then my parents started getting clever with tape. It was fun.
Yeah, it gets funnier when the kid does not realize that the egg is right under his/her nose. After the kid moves on to that area and another kid inspects the place, I cheat a little by giving a hint to that kid. The expression on the kid who had moved on is priceless. Haha

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 02:19 PM

caramel cadbury's are my favorite eggies!