Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-05-2018, 05:49 PM

A soft smile flitted over Zain's face, though it settled back into a serious expression. He couldn't ignore how important these words were and the importance of what he still wanted to express. He loved Miki. He loved her enough for forever. Until death. Yes, that was right. He loved her until death. "I'll always want you here," he murmured, then hesitated for a second. Just as he opened his mouth, the bell rang and Miki turned away, leaving him frozen with his mouth open, wanting to grab her hand and make her stay. But the bell kept ringing so he just smiled and settled back on the couch. "Of course. My wallet is in the jacket hanging by the door. Just use that, kay?" He decided as he watch Miki walk away that he could wait. After all, they would have forever together.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-05-2018, 09:47 PM

Miki walks to the front door then looks for Zain's wallet. once she finds it she take it out and opens the front door. she pays for their food and gave the guy a tip. all of that only took five minutes at most to do. she puts the pizza box down after she closed the front door. put the wallet back into its owners jacket. she then picks up the pizza box back into her hands. walks back in the living room over to the couch. "Sorry about that." she says in a soft voice with some pink tinting her cheeks. Miki had heard his murmured voice before. that was the reason why she was blushing for. she then sits down on the sofa right back,next to her Lovers side. then put the pizza box down on to the coffee table in front of them.

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 06-07-2018 at 01:34 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-07-2018, 01:21 AM

"No problem," Zain smiled, but didn't immediately reach for a slice of pizza. He stayed watching Miki's face, lost in the soft pink of her cheeks. So even she didn't take all of this in stride without a blush. Cute. "Miki..." he started, voice filled with a quiet seriousness. "...What would you say if I asked you to marry me right now?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-07-2018, 01:42 AM

"I would say yes and that I love you Zain. yet I would like to have a wedding later on." Miki say in serious tone in her voice. it was also filled with a lot of happiness. she could feel her cheeks start to turn form pink to red. the woman was trying hard not to start crying. in front of man she loves with all of her life sitting right next to her.

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 06-07-2018 at 11:17 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-07-2018, 09:53 PM

His smile soft, Zain reached up to cup Miki's cheek. She was too beautiful. He still didn't know what he did to deserve her. "Then, Miki. Please marry me. I don't want another day of uncertainty with you. I need something physical to say this thing we have is forever. We can think about a ceremony later. Right now, I just want to be with you." Sliding his hand down to grasp Miki's, he pulled her onto his lap, wanting nothing more than to sit there in this bliss forever.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-08-2018, 01:23 AM

Miki could no long hold back the tears that had been building up. happy tears start to roll down her face slowly. she had a joyful smile on her face. "Let's Do it!" she says while moving her face close to his. knowing this was just right for the both of them. Miki moves a little in Zain's lap to get a comfy. they could be in each other arms all night long. are until they where ready go to bed, maybe something crazy would happen. she did not try think about the future to much right now. yet hope it will be a good one even if they ever have kids.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-10-2018, 04:37 AM

His heart warm from Miki's words and the excitement in them, Zain kissed her, knowing that everything would be alright from now on. The last few doubts he had melted away throughout the night. Two people could never feel more content just being this close together. Wasn't that proof enough? After all this time, he'd found her, his one true love. And as they slid into bed together, he couldn't help but say it one more time. "I love you, Miki, my angel." His whispered words fell softly in the quiet home before he kissed Miki on the forehead and settled back. To think, only a year ago, he was alone. Now, he couldn't want for more. Pulling Miki close, he whispered one last, "Good night," that sounded an awful lot like, "I love you," before he fell into sleep.

~The End~