Hyena
Cannibal

Old 08-25-2009, 02:13 PM

... though, we do prefer our male models to remove body hair. Its kind of hard to see form underneath a thick mat of bear fur.

Meron Sahi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-03-2009, 10:34 AM

No, never did this... and won't do it. no one wants to see me naked! :lol:

Skudge
Unidentified Flying Cupcake

Old 09-28-2009, 01:57 AM

I haven't posed nude, myself but I've had nudes pose for me. Does that count? I've also taken turns posing clothes for classes that I was involved in. I've been very tempted on the posing thing, though. Unfortunately, I'm incredibly self conscious. In some of my classes, the models were able to wear undies (just the bottoms) if they were uncomfortable being fully nude. If I could get away with that and a bra, I think I would. Maybe.

Erailea
Lost soul

Old 09-28-2009, 01:59 AM

nope never posed nude, don't think I ever would either. I'm a bit too bashful for that. I've drawn plenty of nudes though.

Sally Sinema
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-30-2009, 03:26 AM

I'm not inherently opposed to it, but I would have to know the artist very well. Art it would have to be a painter or a medium other than photography.

Spyderu

Old 09-30-2009, 06:39 AM

Done it for painters, drawing classes, and photographers and have drawn plenty of nudes myself. It's good practice when studying anatomy or poses and foreshortening. And like Hyena said, artists don't mind drawing "fat" people (I'm not myself, but some of the most skilled models, and the most challenging to draw, were heavier; soft weight sits differently than muscle does). I would definitely do nude modeling for classes again, not sure about for other things.

Beautiful Gothic Flower

Old 10-09-2009, 01:50 AM

I never would. Too self consouse and there are plenty of other people who would do it better.

KiwiRose
Matriarch

Old 10-09-2009, 02:33 AM

I haven't yet, but I might be willing too. Depends on the artist, location, how long I have to sit, and what the art peice is for.

amulet
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-09-2009, 10:03 PM

i've drawn many, but i've never done it. even though its just for art, i would feel really awkward posing nude for people to draw me. if i could wear like a dance leotard then yeah, but never nude.

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-11-2009, 06:29 PM

i would never pose nude for another artist. >_< i have enough trouble being undressed around my own husband! altho, i had him pose nude for me once so that i could figure out how to draw a guy undressed. =^_^= it was funny

JediGal
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2009, 10:02 PM

I have not, and I don't think I would..>< me a coward....

koneko of the nekos
Koneko-chan
Send a message via AIM to koneko of the nekos Send a message via MSN to koneko of the nekos Send a message via Yahoo to koneko of the nekos

Old 11-04-2009, 10:04 PM

I've never posed nude for sketching/drawing/art. I have done artistic nude photoshoots. Did it before and after my 1st kid. Haven't done any since my 2nd kid though. I'm getting some stuff fixed in jan/feb and then I might get into it again.

Clarise
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2009, 07:23 PM

I don't think I would, but I considered it once because it pays well.

On of my professors commented once, though, that it's hardest to do it at the university where you are enrolled because you will inevitably know someone in the class, and that can change the way people think about you.

Zackarai
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2009, 05:35 AM

No, and I would never do it. I hate my body and I'm self-conscious. I have taken a figure drawing class before though.

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 11-07-2009, 08:01 AM

Hyena's right. We artists like to practice with the normal and fuller proportioned models. I've drawn from live nudes before (mostly men b/c they seem to be the most eager to do strip -in my experience at least ). It's good practice.
I've almost modeled nude before, but the closest I've come was "almost" topless, and it was for a friend during an outdoor photo shoot. I would have stripped more, but we were by where the potheads hung out on campus, and I didn't want to be walked in on. No one disrupted us anyways.
I think our bodies are temples, and I wouldn't pose lewdly nor ask someone to, but artistically? I'd most certainly give it serious consideration for myself and take the offer of another in a heartbeat.

ronneh
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-15-2009, 02:19 AM

i used to pose nude for a local community college art class.

it's pretty simple and it's a paying gig.
they usually specify that they want all body types.

but i usually just brought music or a book.
once or twice i even took a nap, haha.

pumpkins
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-26-2009, 06:51 PM

I've drawn from live nudes myself.. I've posed with my jeans on to my art class mates, and nude to my girlfriend.......... But I'm gonna do it more in the future, cos you get nicely paid for it. haha.

Megami_Maxwell
*^_^*

Old 12-28-2009, 04:51 AM

I've wanted to pose nude for art classes for a long while, but I'm not in good enough shape to actually hold a dynamic pose for very long. XD; I'm flexible enough, though, and it would certainly be incentive to get over being kind of shy and people-awkward... A lot of the models I've met via my art classes have been super nice, and the guilds in my area seem like they're well-respected and whatnot.

On the down side, I know one of my old teachers (from the college I graduated from) is in at least one of the two most well-known guilds in my area, and that's just awkward. D: Some schools call for two people at a time, and I'd muuuch rather not run the risk of having to stand up naked with someone I know. There's one model, though, wooo... I don't like boys at all, but I wouldn't be too opposed to modeling with him. He's gorgeous!

Synthetika
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-30-2009, 01:10 AM

Oh goodness that would be so awkward... #O_O# i dont think i could pose nude even for someone i love lol i wouldnt want them drawing me...

Rainbows
Transcendental
Send a message via AIM to Rainbows

Old 01-04-2010, 03:39 AM

I would totally pose nude, if the artist/s drawing me didn't make any faces... :drool:
I think it would be fun. Being paid to stand there looking pretty.
... And naked, but being nakie is fun. As long as it's not freezing. D=

I've never drawn nude with a model other than myself, too. >_o I think it's a bit awkward to stare at someone naked for a long amount of time, but that's just me being uncomfortable with nature as it is. D8

Subconscious_Domain
Subby

Old 01-05-2010, 08:23 AM

Artistic like artwork is GORGEOUS in my eyes.
It's one of my favorite things. Only the female body though, it really depends if it's a male body.

Womens bodies are so gorgeous as long as the artwork is done well.

I would pose nude.
I'm a little overweight but I do not think I would mind. I would need to be comfy though, I can not stand for that long D;

elizabeth11
De-activated

Old 01-14-2010, 12:05 AM

no i havent but I think my cuz would. she just kissed the computer.

sjacklene
I need a life :/

Penpal

Old 01-14-2010, 05:58 PM

I am too self conscious to ever pose nude.

Vompire
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-16-2010, 02:05 PM

Not right now, no. But maybe in a couple of years =3 I hope to loose some kilo's after finishing school. I don't have surplus to it right now.

Rock Fan Chick
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-02-2010, 04:55 PM

I wouldn't do it, I'm too self concsious.