Nightshade1988
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2008, 12:58 AM

I draw portraits, more or less. But I also dabble in other things.

sliverwind

Old 03-16-2008, 12:36 AM

i love drwing people but with ears :!: :!: :!:

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2008, 02:31 AM

I like to draw my original characters and scenes from their stories. I also find outfits a fun thing to do when I can think of stuff.

In realistic drawing I love to do eyes. The face in general is a fun thing to draw.

Solinhild
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-16-2008, 05:51 PM

I like drawing people most. And shirtless mens. xDD And my character Solinhild because she's badass and I love her. xD;;
But people are fun because I like drawing faces and trying to get the character and personality to show in the face a little. Doesn't always work though. xD

So yes, people, especially original characters.

[~Traitor!~]
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-16-2008, 11:15 PM

Anime and emoticons XD.

I'm not the typical anime artist though. I actually rarely watch it. I just like the style.. ._.

CHEWYBRONCO
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-16-2008, 11:34 PM

I used to draw alot of stuff involved with anime...Haha I even use to draw fairies alot O.o, it was really odd, I'd draw fairies with daggers and stuff through them.

That was back in 7th grade when I was an idiot haha.

Now I don't draw much anymore except the doodles and stuff I draw when I'm bored.

When I used to draw those fairies I used to be like "OH yeah check meh out, I draw the cool fairies with the blood all ova!". Now when I look back on that It makes me feel weird...but I'm good now, my doodles and drawing consist of skulls, broken glass, checkered EVERYTHING, and some things from World of Warcraft when I'm bored =/

It's still fun to get a good laugh about those fairies although the only person that really knows about that is my girlfriend O.o

`Monox!de
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to `Monox!de Send a message via MSN to `Monox!de

Old 03-17-2008, 08:25 PM

I like drawing things that involve looking at someone from their feet up (so that if you were looking up at a girl with a skirt you'd be looking up her skirt almost), and then with violence and action. Can I draw any of those things, though? Of course not. :B

Afterglow
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 03-17-2008, 08:26 PM

I like drawing little chibi's with big heads and stick bodies. xDDD~

they're just so fun to draw~ xp

.Death Mittens.
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-30-2008, 02:38 PM

I draw whatever comes out of my hand. D; There's really no control over what happens. I like drawing swirls and tribal type of pictures though. I'll eventually make my own tattoo from a design I did through this week. It's small and a symbol that's always been special to me, so I don't see any chance of getting sick of it.

Back to topic, yeah, I just enjoy drawing in general since I have no control over the hand. *Pictures her hand literally having a mind of its own.* x.x; Oh the horror...

Goldenapple
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-30-2008, 03:50 PM

I love drawing people.
My entire sketchbook collection is all about people.
I have never taken to the anime style, so most of my pictures attempt realism.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-30-2008, 04:36 PM

I love drawing teenage females. I don't know why, but it's been that way almost since I first started drawing.
Ever since high school, I've grown attached to long, flowing dresses, Lolita outfits, and Kimonos >w<

Oh, and for some reason, I LOVE drawing big over-sized weapons. Especially scythes. And .. I like to give them to small-sized girls.. I wonder what goes on in my brain XD;

nellor
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to nellor

Old 03-31-2008, 03:13 AM

I LOVE to draw children. I also really love to draw adult males. <333 And... I also like to draw myself. xDD; I'm sure I'm not the only one though... r-right? Sweatshirts and baggy pants and silly hats are lots of fun as well.

I love to draw short curly or spiky hair too! It's attractive and so much fun to draw. ^_^

Sometimes I'll go down to a really popular coffee shop with my laptop and just hang out there, drawing interesting or unique looking people. I've even made friends doing so, and it's a lot of fun to compare how I started out (typical old anime style) to how I can draw now (a messy but also more realistic style). Sometimes I'll draw some of the children there and give the picture to their parents. xD At first I thought they'd be angry or something but everyone's responded quite happily. A nice woman even offered to pay me... I was like 'lolnoo, that's alright, really.'

(cough) And that's what I like to draw!

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-31-2008, 06:26 PM

Aw.. I wish I could draw males... children are a bit difficult for me, but nowhere near as hard as males are XD

Curly hair is so fun to draw.. XD I like drawing bouncy curls (well, pixels don't bounce, but they ALMOST look like they do.. >.> )

slowtrain
rude and not ginger

Old 04-01-2008, 11:32 AM

I love to draw people, I mostly draw youngish girls in a very stylized way.

I can also draw realistically, but it's less enjoyable because it's more work and I have to use reference, which means less creativity and less flowy hair XD

It's taken a while to develop my own style, and now I have I don't really want to let it go, despite it not being particularly versitile

azurcandy
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-01-2008, 06:27 PM

I just love to draw teenager girls with short hair!^^ I usually draw the same character a lot of time XD My OC that based in me ;) I love to draw the girl with some crazy clothes and with emo or punk clothes. And i love to color my drawing with my white gel XD
I love to do traditional art as you can see in my gallery XD ;)

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-01-2008, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurcandy
I just love to draw teenager girls with short hair!^^ I usually draw the same character a lot of time XD My OC that based in me ;) I love to draw the girl with some crazy clothes and with emo or punk clothes. And i love to color my drawing with my white gel XD
I love to do traditional art as you can see in my gallery XD ;)
Reminds me of my boyfriend! He likes drawing girls with short hair too >w<

White gel?

Sikurri
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2008, 06:09 PM

I love drawing girly boys with cute legs. I'm sorry if I sound very perverted hahaha;. Also loli-style girls ~ Super cute. So in conclusion, I like drawing cute things. 83 Annnny cute things.

Erathene
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2008, 09:19 PM

I like doodling and turning my doodles into Photoshop brushes. If I only had more time though.. ;[
I prefer drawing girls to guys, I don't know why though xD

[`TheWitch`]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2008, 09:36 PM

I like drawing anything dark/demonic/evil/sadistic ectect.
I actually drew one of my little characters from the movie i'm going to make when i'm older. :]

Moo Moo Berry
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2008, 09:37 PM

The things I like drawing the most are things that make me laugh or smile. XD

Mivaelianyn
*^_^*

Old 05-17-2008, 10:27 PM

I really love drawing female (I prefer females but males are fun too) characters, interesting clothing designs, and different types of races(elves, half-human, and other fantasy types). I love drawing other people's characters as well as inventing my own characters/designs. :D

Sethirius
*^_^*

Old 05-20-2008, 07:57 AM

Hmm, I like drawing people. Yep people. Generally ranging from the ages of 15-35... >3>; I very rarely go out of that range. I especially enjoy drawing fluffy/sappy couple pictures. Why? I have no clue... -shrugs-

Minoru LaVerite
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Minoru LaVerite

Old 05-22-2008, 09:22 PM

I love love love drawing my own original characters in manga style art. And I love drawing them even more if they are bishounen!! >////< I can't get away from drawing pretty boys! Not that I'm complaining... xD;; Must draw more eye candy!!