modernsamurai
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to modernsamurai

Old 05-22-2008, 10:11 AM

erik chuckled and sat back, lighting a cigarillo.
"i wonder if the zombies can move at night... i know they don't... but i wonder if they actually can..."
taking a long puff.

cyanidecookie
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to cyanidecookie

Old 05-22-2008, 10:13 AM

Jack shrugged. " I sure as hell hope not..." She stretched anf took a drag off a freshly lit cigarette.

modernsamurai
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to modernsamurai

Old 05-22-2008, 11:11 AM

erik nodded.
"if so, then there'll be less rest than before..."
thinking, then giving a chuckle.
"we could sleep in shifts. have two people sleep for an hour or so at a time on the sled or something, being dragged..."
laughing lightly.

cyanidecookie
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to cyanidecookie

Old 05-22-2008, 11:14 AM

Jack nodded, "We can watch and see what they do, if it's needed, we can figure out something like that."

Canna-Chan
*^_^*

Old 06-27-2008, 05:35 PM

Kai rolled over and moaned. She'd been sleeping for what felt like ages, and had a crick in her neck. She stood up and walked over to the edge of the roof, massaging her shoulder as she did. She could still see the zombies, hords of them, and had that mad impulse to find a rock or loose panel of metal to drop on their heads to see what reaction she would get. Kai bit the inside of her cheek, forcing herself not to think of that. Instead, she sat down with her legs swinging over the edge of the roof, and sang. It was a lulaby her mother had tought Kai when she was little, and Kai had never forgotten it. It was a little soothing, singing something She'd grown up singing, always in the forest or somewhere else peacefull and quiet.

sepherchorde
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-22-2009, 10:34 PM

Wow! If anyone that was playing this RP is still interested in picking it back up, IM me. I know it has been a while, but we were having some financial issues on our end, but we have the net back for now! WOOHOO! I sure hope I can pick this up again. If not, I'd at least like to pick up a Y! messenger RP with one or two of the players. Well, heress to hoping that some of you see this post.