Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-22-2011, 05:55 PM

Syndarion looked at the girl and grinned "We are not fighting to the death, this here is my Best friend Zafacius. Hes also my rival" He said, then ducked under the incoming blade.

"Im here to prove im the better of us two!" He said, then he phased into a brick wall.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 06:08 PM

"well settle it with a game of damn cards or something, you don't have to slit eachothers throats!" Arachna rolled her eyes, he ears twitching angrily. "Now get inside Syndarion, before I report you to the king for fighting on his grounds."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2011, 06:24 PM

Duke smiled at Antonia. "Thank you. Who is it that wanted to meet me?"

"That would be me. I am Queen Yumiko of Feraltalon. Aliq's mother. I see she has changed you into a vampire. That would explain the odd unfamiliar scent. I am sorry if it strikes you as odd, but being half werewolf my sense of smell is extremely fine. It is so well-tuned that I can smell the McDonalds miles away in Moscow. Revolting what humans will eat. Don't they know that it is so bad for them and is made of less than desirable items." Yumiko giggled.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-22-2011, 06:34 PM

Antonia smiled when Yumiko started talking but when she heard that Duke had been changed she was shocked. She didn't want say anything so she just stood there and listened to what she was saying. When Yumiko mentioned McDonalds Antonia giggled a little, she had never eaten there seeing as her mother was a health freak but she couldn't help it.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 06:44 PM

Rosette tilted her head. Mcdonalds sounded like a rather peculiar but somewhat fun place. She smiled and walked so she was standing next to Antonia. She whispered. "How does it make you feel, your friend duke has been transformed."

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-22-2011, 06:52 PM

Antonia looked at Rosette and sighed whispering "He wasn't really my friend he was a tourist and I bumped into him on the street and we decided to come here together." She smiled then said "It's getting late I think I am going inside now", she turned and walked into the house and started heading up the stairs.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-22-2011, 07:30 PM

Rovna sighed as the sky became pitch black, not even a star was out on this night. "My dear Alexandra, it is late. You should go get some rest." he gestured with his head up towards their bedroom window. "I shall be there momentarily." he smiled and patted her hand, he brought it to his lips and kissed it once before putting it back at her side. "Sleep well my dear." his smile did not reach his eyes.

Rosette nodded and barked a soft. "Good night." to Antonia as she proceeded to go into the house, rosette on the other hand had no intentions of going to sleep yet. Instead she wandered off into the woods, looking for something delicious to eat for dinner.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-22-2011, 07:44 PM

Antonia walked into the room that was given to her, it had been a very long day in her opinion. She walked over to the bed and opened her back pack, she had brought some clothes knowing that she was running away and that she was going to need them. She pulled out a pair of pajamas and changed into them, she then put her clothes back into her bag and placed them on the floor beside the bad before she walked intot he bathroom to brush her teeth.

Andraus

Old 05-22-2011, 08:53 PM

"we cant, sorry, this is the way we settle things" He said, ducking under another attack "-and we are here only on barrowed time, we plan to move again once our work here is finished" He finished grabing the knife and snapping it in to two.

"Asshole! that was my favroite" He said, chuckling, then he struck syndarion in the stomach and threw him outside again "come on syndarion, you used to put up a better fight then this."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-23-2011, 03:22 PM

------the next morning-----

Rosette climbed up onto the steps of feraltalon and dropped a dead rabbit on the stoop. "Yum." she chuckled and began to eat, leaving a pool of blood on the porch. When she finished she walked into the living room licking her maw. It didn't seem anybody was really up yet. "Hmm." she sighed and climbed the stairs to Antonias room, to see if humans rose early.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-23-2011, 03:30 PM

Antonia was up and was just finished getting dressed, she walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and hair before walking back out placing her things back in her bag. She always woke up early and she didn't mind it at all. She straightened out the bed and placed her things on it before walking over to the door. She was hungry and she needed to find the kitchen now maybe it would have been a good idea to get someone to show her around yeasterday. She opened the door and walked out into the hall closing the door behind her. Seeing Rosette startled her at first but then she remembered what lived in the house, she smiled and said "Morning Rosette."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2011, 03:39 PM

Duke stared out of his and Aliq's bedroom window and saw Rosette and Antonia standing over a dead rabbit. "Disgusting creatures." Duke obviously inherited the vampire dislike for vampires. "I am so glad Yumiko didn't punish Aliq..."

Nicholai walked into the shared bedroom. "She is not the one to punish. I am. I am the king of feraltalon. I did not like your dismissal of the ancient rules, Aliq."

"Those rules are outdated father. You know..." Aliq was cut off by King Nicholai.

"Those rules are enforced by the ancient curse placed upon Feraltalon!"

Changling Death Wish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-24-2011, 10:07 PM

Changling awoke from a fitful sleep of nightmares and terror that seemed to tug at her mind and soul. All her life she had been searching, yet hiding from the very thing she was. Now as the moon shone brightly she found herself feeling as though everything was about to change for her and her life. From north she had been traveling south for some time and had set up camp in the hollow underneath a large oak trees roots on the northern out skirts of town. Feeling hungry she dug her way out and into the moonlight. Her skin seemed to glow with its pale thin skin. She looked towards town "Time to raid me some food I guess." Sighing tiredly Changling took off in a swift run and used everything she learned as a traveler to conceal herself from others sights. I was early morning when she arrived within the town and the bakeries where starting to pull out there fresh hot bread, wonderful smells wafted through the air, strangling her stomach with pains of hunger. ((Humans)) She thought, ((How is it they can all cook such tasty food!)) Changling went in and nicked a few cheese and bacon rolls and while eating them on her way back to her camp site she wondered how she could ever live off her own cooking and though about the many disasters she had faced, like burning water...

Andraus

Old 05-24-2011, 10:30 PM

Zafacius Phased into the room where the King was "Some rules and curses are ment to be broken!" He challenged the king "Hell, i see right now that your Daughter has more guts then you and your wife, probly." He told him.

Syndarion walked into the room "Seriously Zafacius? do you have to have a say in everything"

"Yep its fun" He told him, grinning.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-25-2011, 02:55 PM

Aliq rolled her eyes at the two of them. "Thanks for you help..." She said sarcastically. "I am so much better off now. Father totally will be nicer to me about this punishment now. Again thanks."

Andraus

Old 05-25-2011, 05:14 PM

"well, doubt he will live long because..."

"Our Original busniess here was to Eradicate the Half-ling forces here. Lord Straga hired us Mercenarys to retrieve any full-bloods, and destroy any half-bloods here. But my Friend here should have taken care of most of the forces here by now. Whats been keeping you.?"

"Iv been having a blast, watching these half-lings Squablle over Trivial things. They fight over the most foolish things, such as Lady alexandras Affair, and Miss Aliqs hunting of humans down in moscow."

Changling Death Wish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-25-2011, 09:12 PM

Back at her camp Changling backed up her gear, which was not much, and headed onto town. Some how she felt weird about this place. Something felt wrong with the balance of this town. She didn't totally understand her feelings about being here but her senses were on full radar as she picked her way through the town. Everywhere she went Humans were whispering in rushed breath about Feraltalon House. Changling didn't know where that was but her interest was now peaked and she was planning on finding out soon. Deciding she needed some new clothes on not to look too scruffy. Moving into the shadows she managed her way into a store and nicked some Shoes, Socks, Long rich red coat, new Underwear, some tight black jeans and a black long sleeved very low plunging shirt. Quickly getting changed Changling pulled up the hood of her coat to hind her face, only her long bright red hair could not be pulled in and shone out for everyone to see.

After awhile of searching and listening to gossip she found Feraltalon House. She hid in the trees and watched...

Her jaw dropped as she watch someone devour a bird on the steps then head inside.

moon children
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-25-2011, 09:41 PM

Alana woke up her head was spinning she was poisoned it seemed or just hung over probably hung over “damn it why can’t I beat that my record yet…oh yeah because I can’t remember the night I got my record.” Alana started to laugh and then grabbed her head “ouch damn you painful sound.” She quietly got up and slipped out of bed and fell right on her face it seemed her legs where still asleep and with a thud she screamed “AHHHH my head that was way too loud and way to painful.” She knocked on the floor this being kind of a normal thing for Alana to do when she got drunk the night before hoped someone would be under her room to hear her knocks and get her up before she could walk and get pissed off at them for not knowing that someone should listen out for her waking up.
((is it sad that this happened to me once lol and hello all))

Changling Death Wish
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-25-2011, 10:16 PM

Changling was getting tired waiting for something to happen. Shadows covered her as she moved from onto the property of Feraltalon, her human hears twitching as she tuned in on all noises surrounding her. She had no idea what she would walk into when she opened the door to the house. First she checked to hear any noise on other side of the wall... nothing... Creaking the door open just a smidgen she listened again, ...nothing.... Changling opened the door just enough for her to slip inside and make her way up some stares, she could certainly smell human... and something else that she couldn't put her finger on...

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-30-2011, 09:19 PM

Rovna awoke rather early and made his way outside. It was cloudy, so even vampires that would be effected by the sun wouldn't have to worry on this dreary day. He smelled the air, something strange hit his nostrils. A low hiss erose from his throat as his eyes narrowed, looking around. "What is that?" he wondered allowed, taking a few steps so he was off the porch. His pale- white skin gleamed brilliantly even with lack of sun.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-30-2011, 10:45 PM

Antonia had found the kitchen after searching around, she took something out of the fridge so that she could eat it and sat down at the table and looked out the window.