View Poll Results: What do you think? ^.^'
Nicely done I think I'll be joining this once it's finished! :) 7 25.00%
It's done well though I think I'll just be watching instead of joining. 9 32.14%
A bit too long for me, but I'll think about joining. 6 21.43%
Are you crazy woman?! I'm not reading all of that! 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 11-10-2009, 03:10 AM

Alana looked at her friend and grinned

"I never knew you could see spirits."

SHe smiled at the ghost boy.

"Im Alana Its nice to meet you. Ive been helping spirits for years getting to the other side. Do you need help or are you here for fun?"

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2009, 03:12 AM

Ahsma blinked at Alana, but stayed standing on the ceiling. "Have you not met SPirit Reapers before?" He was very confused. If this was indeed a human reaper how could she not know who he was or what he was...

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 11-10-2009, 03:15 AM

Fio looked over at her friend then looked back at Ahsma.
"Uhm I guess that's what you call them. I just know I could see them. And I was crying earlier, and that's why I've been so sad. I was all confused and scared... So what do you eat? Food?... A twin?! That's cool. Would you be able to come with me to see her? I'd like to spend more time with you... but if she could help me that would be lovely," Fiorella fumbled over the last part about spending more time with him. She was trying to be brave and talk to a boy, but still she sputtered over her own words.

{And talitha- mediums don't pass on the dead. they summon type threes. I know this isn't my thread i'm just watchin the rules =D}

Last edited by Dear Lelie; 11-10-2009 at 03:31 AM..

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 11-10-2009, 03:22 AM

After a while of dancing and with a few ending notes on her song, Lillian Alex stopped and lingered on the last one with a smile at how many ghosts had appeared to hear and see her. She saw an equal amount of people and knew they didn't see the ghosts but just loved the sound and look. She had always lived to entertain the ghosts and humans ever since her mother had left. She knew her mother had to have seen something within her that scared her off and ever since she had hoped one day a woman that looked just like her, as her father said, would appear and see how her daughter had grown up but it hadn't happened yet.

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 11-10-2009, 03:38 AM

"Going around asking those like us if we need help passing is not something you should be going around doing. My manners are none of your concern as yours could use some improvements as well. Quite honestly just randomly going up to those like us, asking if we need help passing is rather rude in and of itself" Loki said glaring at the woman.

Again Kira put his arm in front of Loki. "Loki do calm down already there's no use in getting upset, though I will have to say miss I do agree with my twin on this one. Although I know you were merely trying to assist it isn't wise to go up to ghosts asking if they need help passing. I do hope you understand that I cannot confirm nor deny your guess that I am a Type 2 B" he said calmly. Quite honestly he didn't feel his manners needed improvement as he didn't think he had done anything impolite. He had only asked that they essentially not give them a reason to believe their intentions are negative. Perhaps his wording had been wrong? Was it because he was bleeding and so was seen as impolite? It wasn't really anything he could control. His gaze shifted again as he tried to locate the sound of the song he had been hearing until a moment ago.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2009, 03:44 AM

"Well you see...iu cant go with you to my sister...shes..um...not nice to me...She...uh...doesnt eat the same things I do." He could sense her near by and it made him edgy.

Amsha folded her arms. "Well excuse me for being polite! Well then if you want to be rude I hope my brother eats you before you can pass on! Where ever he may be!" She stormed off in a huff.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:51 AM

"Oh. I'm sorry," she stated softly her eyes lowered to the floor. Fiorella was slightly disappointed her one ray off light quickly, but perhaps he could still help her. "So what do you know about things like you? You should still know quite a bit... since you were a reaper. Like are there other kinds of spirits?" She questioned him still peering up at the ceiling. "Uhm I don't mean to pry, but are you alright?"

Arechi

Old 11-10-2009, 03:55 AM

"I think that explaining things to that one is a losing battle" Kira said quietly to his brother as he now had to put his arm across Loki's chest. He knew that the woman had obviously annoyed his twin at the fact that she was not actually listening to what was being said. It was slightly aggravating to him as well although he was much better at hiding it than his twin.

"That's because those who don't listen are bound to get themselves killed, and I say good riddance, just one less reaper to get in the way. I hope you run into a Type 2 A and get yourself killed!" Loki shouted clearly annoyed at the girl. He knew very well that he and his twin were very different from one another, and it always bothered him when Kira was grouped in with his actions.

"Now, now Loki you should not wish that as a fate for anyone. You as well as I know how a Type 2 A acts and that it is never pleasant" Kira said calmly trying to calm his twin. He refused to move his arm until he knew that Loki had calmed down.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 11-10-2009, 05:21 AM

Alana watched the ghost boy and her friend. She laughed putting a hand on her friends shoulder.

"Your just as fumbly as when you talk to a living boy. WHy are you so nervous? Are you scared this guy wont like you?"

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 11-10-2009, 01:31 PM

Ignoring the three ghost, Ember walked closer to the house, She placed her palm just below a window and waited. She could get the faint feeling of a sensitive inside another girl, and the ghost boy, She heard him say something about already eating today. "I sense no danger." She said silently, more to herself then the others.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2009, 03:20 PM

"Oh I know lots. My parents were both mediums you see." He floated down and sat on her bed so they wouldn't have to crane their necks to talk to him. "Theres the type 1 ghost that well...The don't realize they are dead you see. They still think they are alive. Then theres 2 kinds of type 2 ghosts." He shivered abit and his wounds started bleeding again. "Oh geeze..." He looked for something else to wipe it off but contiued talking.

"The first type 2, type 2A, are really really bad! They are the vengeful ghosts and will kill you if they feel like it. Thats how I died. The second one is suppose to be nicer. They are the Type 2B ghosts. They are still around cause they have something left to finish but its usually something positive. Type 3 ghosts can be summoned by Mediums to do their bidding." He nodded figuring that was a nice rough summery.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:55 PM

Fiorella blushed at Alana's comment and looked down towards her feet. Then she looked over at Ahsma who had sat next to her on his bed. She nodded back at him. "I think I understand now. I just have to figure out what I'm supposed to do... like I don't know what I am to do. Is there a way for me to find out?" She reached over and handed him another tissue. "So since you're a ghost do people just like walk right through you? Like in the old movies?" Fio felt a little bad asking all these questions, but it was in her nature. She liked to get answers and know what she was talking about.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2009, 04:04 PM

No! Not unless I let them." He brushed back a peice of Flo's hair and placed it behind her ear. "See? I can touch you, though at the same time..." He passed his hand through hers, sending a chill up her arm. "I can pass through you."

He then sighed. "Well...I guess I coud take you to my sister....She probably wouldn't mind some living company." He floated a little, still in a sitting position. And she wont try to attack me if Im being nice....

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:10 PM

Fiorella felt shivers running through her body. "Uhm, you don't have to take me... Like I don't want your sister to hurt you or something," she stated quickly. She saw him floating and reached a hand out towards him.
'I don't want him to get hurt because of me... or really at all. He's a nice ghost.'

Talitha001

Old 11-10-2009, 04:47 PM

Alana watched them curiously. She wondered exactly what brought the ghost here. FOr some reason this house was putting off a strange aura. SHe walked around her friends room for a moment trying to figure out why this house suddenly seemed to be attracting spirits.

"Fio what exactly has been going on in here. YOur house is feeling unusual today."

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2009, 08:57 PM

Misa was walking down the street, not too far from where she could sense several other ghosts. But she didn't give them any attention at all, for she was quite focused at the moment stalking her prey. An off-duty cop. The brown-haired girl, dressed in her school uniform, followed behind the officer at some distance. He didn't seem too aware as he hadn't sensed her presence. She was just waiting for him to turn off the main road, and go down one of the darker side streets with less people. Her bangs covered the bullet wound on her forehead and her clothes covered the one to abdomen, she looked almost normal. Except that there was a piece of metal in her hand that shone under each street lamp they passed. Ah, at last, the man turned.

She hated cops and drugs dealers, she'd make them all pay. The young girl followed the police officer like the wraith she was, her killing intent so strong it could kill on its own. Ahead the cop shivered, suddenly turning around. His eyes went wide when they fell upon a young girl in her school uniform, walking rather unsteadily on the sidewalk behind him. Blood trickled down over her right eye in a sudden flood - as it always did when she got excited for the kill - and the officer rushed toward her in alarm, concern coloring his voice as he shouted. "What happened?!" But as he met with her and touched her shoulders, the girl raised her right arm. The man looked at her face, puzzled, for he saw that she was smiling. The knife in her hand glinted in the moonlight as she stabbed it downward into his left shoulder.

Crying out in pain, he grasped his injured shoulder firmly with right hand, sputtering and staring at the girl in disbelief and fear. "Wha...What are you -" But his words cut off there as Misa slashed at him again, crazed laughter gurgling from her throat as she cried joyously, "Kill! Kill!" The man stumbled and fell, and then she was upon him like a wolf; sitting on his chest and slashing across his throat, relishing in the spray of blood that splattered across her face. Giggling, she continued to stab him, grasping the knife with both hands, as the man tried futilely to push her off. She didn't cease until a good minute after the man had already died. The blue-eyed ghost sat on the fresh corpse, giggling like a child who'd just heard the most amusing joke.

EDIT: {ah! um *waves* hellos everybody ^-^}

Last edited by Ecaterina; 11-10-2009 at 09:15 PM..

Arechi

Old 11-10-2009, 09:38 PM

(Yay for we finally have a type 2 A ghost, and welcome to the rp. :D)

Kira gazed at his twin and sensed that he was slowly calming down. He hoped that no one would get him wound up again, as he wasn't entirely sure he would be able to prevent his actions too much longer. He knew Loki could be a rather loose cannon in certain situations, but that he was also rather kind although it didn't seem to show through.

Calmly he removed his arm from Loki's chest and once again started to search out the source of where he had heard the song before. His gray eyes came to rest on a girl who appeared to be surrounded by people and ghosts alike. 'Perhaps it came from her' he thought calmly to himself. He was about to go and find out if he was correct when he heard screams piercing through the night and immediately looked at Loki with slightly widened eyes. He knew that a 2 A was close now.

Loki slowly calmed down and ignored the girl who was ignoring them. He had heard her say something about not sensing danger, but who was he to trust a reaper especially one that rubbed him the wrong way. He noticed that his twin was looking around and was then staring at a girl. "What trying to find a date?" he teased and earned a quick glare from his brother. He was trying to regain the good mood he had been in previously.

He was about to continue his tease when he heard the scream pass through as well. He hadn't been entirely serious, half serious really, when he had said that he hoped a 2 A would kill the other reaper. Now there was one nearby and he knew it meant trouble. He looked at Kira's slightly widened eyes and knew that he hadn't just been hearing things. "A type 2 A" he quietly whispered to his twin to confirm that he too had heard it.

Kira's gaze shifted from his twin at his words and fell upon the other reaper and the house. He knew that if the ghost came here there would be quite a bit of unwanted trouble. He didn't know if those inside had heard the scream that ripped through the night air or not. "You think we should warn them or try and deal with it before it gets here?" he asked his brother quietly. Neither one of them were reapers and so it was not their job really to take care of other ghosts, but they knew that type 2 A's were trouble for all as murderous intents were also focused upon all ghost types along with the living.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2009, 09:43 PM

Amsha heard a cry coming down the street. She ran hard, and fast, as fast a her legs would carry her. Luckily she walked everywhere so she wouldn't get tired easily. She looked down ally ways as she ran, her hand gripping her hidden weapon of choice that she only took out in emergancies.

Finally she saw a girl laughing and saw a dead cop. She moved into the alley way, whiping out her weapon. a two ended scythe conected by chains, kind of like nunchucks, cept the chain was longer to give it a better reach.

"I see you ghost! What you have done is unforgivable! I shall send you on to the next life!" She whipped one end at the girl. It was made special for her, and could harm and/or hold ghosts if need be.

Ahsma laughed. "Na! She couldn't hurt me if she tried, and like I said, she wouldnt hurt me cause Ive eaten recently. I don't mind taking you to her."

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2009, 09:58 PM

She continued to giggle, amused with how mangled the corpse was. Of course Misa wasn't exactly in her right mind, so the scene was probably more vomit-inducing to other people instead of being absolutely hilarious. She sat upon him a while longer, staring at his dead face with a grin. But all her laughter came to a halt when she felt a presence turn into her alley. "I see you ghost! What you have done is unforgivable! I shall send you on to the next life!" The blue-eyed ghost turned her face to the girl just before she had spoken, tilting her head and smiling in a creepy fashion as blood ran all down her face and the front of her uniform. The next life? Hysterical laughter burst forth from the teenaged-girl ghost. One end of the chained scythe was swung at her, but the ghost girl darted through the fence that ran beside the sidewalk with a malicious grin at the female reaper. Send her to the next life? This pipsqueak? It wasn't gonna happen. Misa'd been around for twenty years without being killed, she wasn't about to let this child send her to the next world when she still had so many people to kill.

EDIT: {ah, I have to go to a class now, I'll be back in a couple hours ^-^}

Last edited by Ecaterina; 11-10-2009 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: typo

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2009, 10:07 PM

Amsha frowned and quickly retracted her scythe. She wasn't as good with out her twin to help her. She shook her head. It was no time to think about that now. She just stood there, wondering what the ghosts next move would be. She couldn't cut through the fence, nor go through it.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:39 AM

"Uhm. I'm not sure what's wrong with my house... But okay we can go see your sister. Alana you're welcome to come too. If that's alright with Ahsma, and if you're busy thanks anyway for the concert offer. This is just really important to me. Thank you for taking to me your sister, Ahsma," Fio excitedly jumped up off her bed and grinned at him.
'Maybe now I can learn why I see ghost, and what I'm supposed to do.'

Ecaterina
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 01:16 AM

Misa wondered to herself as to what she should do, standing on the other side of the fence. Humans couldn't pass through solid objects like she could, so she didn't fear an attack for the moment...well, not that she would really fear anything to begin with. She lingered in silence on the other side of the fence, just pacing back and forth a bit. Misa wasn't done with her fun yet! She still had much more she wanted to do with that corpse, so she didn't really want to leave it... how rude of that girl to interrupt! Misa's usually smiling face was frowning now. She started mumbling to herself as she paced. "Reaper...kill...girl...reaper...kill..." Her mumblings never made much sense, but you could pick out several distinct words...and you could tell that she was very angry. Not that she couldn't simply avoid the blade, but if she wanted to continue maiming that man's body she needed to be still. It was an annoying dilemma.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 01:32 AM

"Meet me outside..I don't like using doors!" He then flew through the wall and gently down to where everyone seemed to be. he ignored them for now. He actually had someont to talk to! He was so excited to have this person that he put the Type 2A he sensed into the back of his mind. He waited patiently for her to get ready and such things.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 11-11-2009, 01:45 AM

Before Fio could say anything he was gone through the wall. She hurried our the door. "Bye mom! I'll be back soon!" Fiorella hardly ever left with out explaining where she was going to her mom, but she wanted to hurry before he was gone. "I'm here." Fio stated as she stood right behind him. She saw a group over her shoulder, but she was more worried about going with Ahsma than the gathering.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 02:00 AM

Ahsma grinned. "Follow me then...I'll try to not float and to look normal of course." He walked on ward to where he sensed his sister. He started getting a feeling like he was ignoring something but he didn't know what. He shrugged it off. "My sister is very nice. Most of the time. We use to work as partners as Human reapers. Our parents said we needed to have some alone time to learn how to fight without eachother should something hapen to one of us...." He trailed off as all his wounds started bleeding, but he ignored it.