Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 03-28-2010, 01:29 AM

"Well, I've always wanted to name a bunny Bun Bun, but this is a girl." He looked over at Akina. "Hmmm, what about Mariabell?' Smiling he added, "Or maybe Ao?"

"WE ARE NOT NAMING A STUPID FREAKING RABBIT AFTER MY SISTER!"

Zero stood covering his ears. "Okay, so then maybe we'll just call her Mariabell, Bell for short." He smiled, but upon seeing Tiffany's hood, he blushed. "Adorable outfit," he looked back when he finally heart Chris singing. "Hmmm, I do like that band too." Sighing, he ruffled Akina's hair. "So Neko-kun, are we going the right way?"

"Heh? Why are we now following me? I'm not a dog. Why don't you ask your boyfriend if we're goign the right way?" Akina elbowed Zero. His red cat ears twisted as he listened for a response. "Wha... no remark? Does this cute cat have your tongue?"

"Akina. Blade. Now." Just like that, the neko-male became a sword. Twirling the sword around in his hands, Akina grabbed the sheath.

"HEY NOW! DON'T YOU DARE PUT mmmmmf... mmmmmm... mmmmmrow!" The sword finally stopped speaking.

"Sorry about him, Akina can be a bit arrogant at times." He laughed and looked over at Chris, hoping he didn't hear anything about being his boyfriend. "So, where any of you going to the Saint Hikaru's Dance? I was thinking about it... but I'm not a fan of large groups." He have a weak laugh.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2010, 01:37 AM

"well, maybe"she said "if anyone asks me" she petted the rabbit then turned, walked over to Chris and dragged him to the rest of the group "we don't want to lose anyone"she said to Chris "So don't sulk back there" she got out some chocolate" anyone want some chocolate?"she asked grabbing out Zeros blade at the same time

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 01:56 AM

"I DO!" Shouted Akina. Once slightly released from the sheath, he morphed back into his human-cat form. He ran over to Tiffany and started purring next to her. "Okay, I officially love this chick."

Zero rolled his eyes. "You're a horny little cat aren't you?" He poked his pet and then looked back over at Chris. "Tiffany is right, let's stick together." A flashed him a kind smile.

While Zero was distracting everyone, Akina stole a piece of chocolate. Sinking his fangs into it, he munched away at it. "SO GOOD!" Purring while he ate, Akina managed to smear chocolate all over his mouth. "That really hit the spot!"

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2010, 02:12 AM

Tiffany smiled and picked up the cat and kissed him between his ears.she gave him another piece of chocolate and petted him. she looked behind her, happy to see the water was still following them. she then got out a small blanket and wrapped it around the cat and gave one to Zero for the bunny, so they don't get colds.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 02:12 AM

Chris couldn't hear anything that was going on but he noticed that the chick was pulling back towards the group. He pasted a really convencing fake smile onto his face, he shoved his hands into his pocket and closed his eyes, he didn't really need to se to know where he was going. He had dropped back again, just following the smell of his crush who some how smelled like a dark damp cave that had a hibernatting animal in it.

Quote:
Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand
This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand
Hestarted to sing the song that came on next, his depressing mood seemed to make the song sound better. He never seemed to change his pace from the slow depressing on that he had slipped into, he didn't even notice that Zero had smiled at him. That was something that he would have meltted on the inside at, this was the reason he was called the depressed sweetheart instead of the innocent slut.

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 02:20 AM

((LMAO! Chris is a depressed sweetheart. D'awwwww.))

Zero laughed at Akina. "Awww, Akina-kun, don't you look dashing!" He was teasing, but Akina didn't seem to catch on.

"Damn straight. I am a sexy kitty." He purred. "And I think I just found me new best friend." He was all fluffy looking in that blanket. "So cozy." He smiled at Tiffany. "You, my dear, are truly the best." He winked as he laid on his charm.

Zero rolled his eyes and bundled the bunny up. He shrugged and walked back to Chris. Pulling at one of his headphone pieces, he spoke into his ear. "Hey, do you have any idea where we are going? Akina here is being all giddy again. So yeah... he's not going to help us at all." He stopped and waited for Chris to respond back.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-28-2010, 02:24 AM

((YEAH!!!! I can POOOOOST XP))

Two black figures darted through the trees, the larger, darker one chripping at the lighter, smaller one as it climbed up a tree. The larger one soon followed and the chase continued through the trees. The smaller on jumped from one branch to another, the larger one still following. Below them was a path, though that didn't matter to them. It mattered about as much as the group of people that were walking on it. Twigs and leaves were pulled from their branches as the twins ran, they were acting like they always did, even with the only other twins in the tribe. They had left though so the girls were left to themselves.

The smaller one was leaping to another branch when it suddenly gave way. A frightened shrill escaped her narrow jaws as her body hit the ground with a 'thump'. The larger one stopped pursuit and just started laughing. It was an odd sound that was almost like a hyena's cackle. She walked over to the edge of the tree and using the large branches, hoping from one to the other until she was on the ground. She walked up to her sister still laughing as the smaller figure rolled over onto her side.

Once over she shook her head, almost as if shaking the dirt off of her. She went to look at her sister until a sound and movement from behind her caught her attention. That in turn got the larger one's attention. She snapped her head back and growled at the upcomging group. Her black fur stood on end as she stood in front of her sister protectively, her sister on the other hand chripped trying to calm her.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2010, 02:28 AM

"thanks"she said blushing slightly and she sat on a fallen tree. She guessed that it was nearly nightfall. "shouldn't we set up camp now?"she asked shivering a bit. she herd a thump and something that sounded like a hyena. she froze in shock, shaking more.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 02:47 AM

"There is going to be a clearing up ahead that we can camp in, there is a stream flowing through it. We might want to be carful of the two people/animals in front off us." he stated calmly as he kept his eyes close, he continued to walk towards the two animals or people that he could smell in front of them. He seemed to be infront of the group all of a sudden, he didn't mind it actually, it let him smell things better. He could smell all of that in the place that was ahead of them, he had a feeling that a clearing was better to stay at then the place the others were stopping at. For some reason he started to cry, maybe it was the fact that he was depressed, or the fact that he can't be with the person he loved.

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 02:51 AM

Akina hissed as the other creatures came onto the path. Somewhat scared, he fled behind Zero. "Sword mode?" He looked up at his master. "No?" He gave Zero a funny look. "Ugh, such a push over."

Annoyed, the cat walked over to the creatures before him. "I ain't sniffing no butts!" He shot back at Zero. He heard a smack and knew Zero had a facepalm moment. Snickering, he walked up to the female creatures.

"Why hello there ladies." He cat stood up on his hind legs and bowed before them. "If I had a hat, I would have taken it off to bask in your sheer beauty. You are bo-ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Zero was tugging at Akina's tail. "Okay lover boy, let's go." Pulling his pet away, Zero finally shoved him toward Tiffany. "I'm sorry about that wild creatures." He bowed. "Forgive us. If this is your land, then we shall leave. We were stranded here and just looking for a place to rest. You wouldn't happen to know a good place, would you?" He smiled, but there was something off about it. Why was he being so kind to some wild animals after all he had no idea they were his classmates.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-28-2010, 04:01 AM

The large black creature's ears perked up, first at the crying male and then at the neko boy and the one that called them 'wild'. This brought a laugh to both creatures as the smaller one stood beside the larger. Their color began to alter as their bodies shifted and not long after two brunette, neko girls stood before the group.

"We are hardly wild," the once larger beast said to the group. Her eyes held more black in them than the girl that stood beside her. "It is quite a shock that you would not recognize your classmates."

"That is not hard to believe," the other brunette said, her more yellow eyes scanning the group. "I do not recognize them either, except from the flight. We may have had classes with them but I cannot say." Her twin then walked up to the male that had pulled the neko from them, sniffing him slightly.

"You are right," she said to her sister. "Though I do remember this scent at least. We must have at least some classes with them." She was talking to her sister as if the group wasn't even there.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2010, 04:33 AM

Tiffany took Akina and put his blankie on him again. she picked up her bag and walked over to Chris "You know where we are supposed to be?"she asked, standing beside him. she petted the cat and held him close.she looked behind her damn she thought the water has disappeared she sighed and looked a the girls, it was Faline and Rory. she should have guessed. she kicked a rock and shivered.

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 04:36 AM

Zero cocked a brow at the girls. "Yeah, you two are in my evening class. I sit in the back and out of the way. Heh... I guess that's just my loner side kicking in." He bowed. "Anyways, I sincerely apologize for my rude remark from before. I'm Zero Black and this cat... okay... man now is my pet Akina." He glared over at Akina.

Mumbling to himself, he walked over to the girls. "I'm sorry I hissed and was all bitchy. My bad. It won't happen again." He grunted at Zero and then retreated back over to Tiffany.

Zero smirked. "Well, if you two wish, you can stay with us. We're looking for a place to rest. Chris here says there is a clearing up ahead. Again, if you wish to stay with us, you're more than welcome." He was sweet and sincere, but there was still something off with him. Why was the loner talking now and offering to be with all these people.

A dark glimmer danced in his eyes. He was of a dark nature and demeanor, but, thanks to his mother's doings and teachings, he was quite the gentleman and a rather handsome charmer.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-28-2010, 04:41 AM

Faline nodded quickly as she said, "Oh yes, there is a clearing up ahead, it's quite lovely!" She ran over to her more yellow-eyed sister and grabbed her hand.

Rory nodded in agreement before she said, "Yes, yes, lovely indeed! We can take you there if you like." The two then turned and began almost running, leading the group.

Faline called over her shoulder, "Oh no worries on the hissing. That's the least of our worries!" The two then transformed, rather smoothly, into their animal form. They were faster in this form but they didn't have far to go. After what only seemed like a few steps, they stopped and turned to look at the group. The larger one, Faline, chirped at them willing them to hurry up. The sooner they got to the clearing meant the sooner they got to sleep and rest. The twins were pack animals so they prefered to sleep with others around.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 04:42 AM

"Yes a few more feet. Well are you comming or not?" he stated sweetly the girls, his eyes were still closed as he walked past them, following his nose. After a while when he seemed to have left the others in the dust, he had come upon the spot that he had been talking about moments before. He tossed his pack on the ground, laying down, he stuck his ear phone back into his ear and listened to the music again. He was glad to be in a good campping spot, he was still crying his eyes out, he started to tap his foot to the beat of the song.

Quote:
[Verse 1]
With your eyes, with your lips
With your thighs, with your hips
The way you change me
Girl this might come in handy

Ah, with your smile, with your walk
Girl I pause when you talk
You make me peaceful
The rest of world may need you

[Hook]
Look how you got me goin'
Time with you is golden
You can save world from foldin', no

Look how you get me higher
You hold the world's desires
For truth and all the liars
He sang.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2010, 04:47 AM

Tiffany followed the girls and Chris. They where finally there. she opened her bag and took out her tent, already made up-its a carpet bag- and put it on the ground, and shoved the pegs in it. she went in it and sat on her bed and sighed. then got up and took her bag inside. she took out her table and a chair out of it and sat down.she realized that she was hungry and took a apple out of her bag and took a bite.

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 04:58 AM

Zero and Akina just looked from one another to where everyone had run off to. "Shall we?" Akina smiled at his master. Lowering his body, he readied himself for the race.

"One... two... three... GO!" Zero took off in a dead sprint. He knew he was going to lose to his pet, but he figured he'd play along anyways. Drawing near, he paused, kicking up dust as he came to his halt. "Nice job buddy." He ruffled Akina's hair. "You're the best friend anyone could ever ask for." Panting, he walked into the clearing.

[IMGRIGHT]http://3d-fantasy-river-screensaver.smartcode.com/images/sshots/3d_fantasy_river_screensaver_28343.jpeg[/IMGRIGHT]"Whoa," he peered around at the serene atmosphere. It was truly beautiful here. Smiling, he dropped his pack to the ground. He stretched out and patted his stomach, calling for Akina to sleep beside him.

Zero reached his hand up as if he were trying to catch a star. "It's lovely here," he whispered. His icy blue eyes were illuminated by the moon's light. They almost seemed to glow. He rolled over and petted Akina who was now in his cat form.

"Good night Akina-kun." He placed a kiss on the cat's muzzle.

"Good night to you too, my lord." Akina curled up in a ball on Zero's chest. With one eye open, he smiled at the group.

It was nice having friends. For the longest time it was always he and Zero. He never complained, but he always longed for more companions to mingle with. Akina felt that his dreams were coming true, but he soon snapped back to reality when he heard something move in the forest.

He was careful not to claw Zero, but he glared in the distance to where the noise came from. His golden eyes were now red as they glowed in the night's light. A low growl escaped from him. He knew Zero was sleeping, so he made sure to keep still and as quiet as he could.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2010, 05:02 AM

Tiffany was walking around the campsite, not able to sleep. she tried to keep quiet but obviously was doing a crap job at it as she heard a growl, and she hid behind a tree. She looked for the stream but couldn't see it as there was no moon tonight. she shivered and rubbed her arms.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 06:03 AM

Chris stopped singing after a while, he looked to the vaste pond section of the river, it looked so invitting, he looked around and saw that the others were asleep. He tucked his ipod away, stripped down to his boxers and moved towards it, he stopped at where Zero was at, he gave him a longingly look, sighing heavily, he bent down and brushed some of his hair out of his face before he continued towards the water. Once he had reached it, he walked into it, and began to swim around, enjoying the peace and quiet that he could have before he fell asleep or before the others woke up. He started to sing, a lullaby that his mother taught him, no one can understand the words other then him and he did not plan to share the translated words with anyone. He continued to sing it, sound just like a woman as he floatted on his back, enjoying everything he can, he just wished that there was a waterfall in this section.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-28-2010, 12:33 PM

Faline and Rory didn't run with the rest of the group, at least when Chris walked by. They had been to the scerene little spot all day. It was where they realized they could actually be in their animal form unlike at school. It was odd, a school for the supernatural still did not seem like them to be in those forms. They walked into the little opening and it seemed that everyone was already setting up camp.

Tiff had set up her own little camp site in one spot, Chris was singing off in his own spot, and it seemed Zero was already falling asleep with Akina curled up on his chest. Faline looked at Rory and chirped, her sister soon replied and the two walked over to where Zero lay. That seemed like the smartest place to be them, at least seeing another quadraped made it seem that way at least. Faline lay on Zero'a left as Rory lay on his right. He probably wasn't going to be too thrilled about them curled up against him seeing how he was usually alone, but they were pack creatures and Akina was a cat at the moment so he seemed like the closest thing to pack.

Once curled up the girls lowered their heads onto their forearms and went to fall asleep. A sound perked their ears, but caught Rory's attention more than Faline's. Chris, the male that had been quieter was moving and now singing in the water. Rory lifted her head and watched him and it was as if Faline knew what her sister was thinking. Opening one eye, the older sister caught her sister's gaze and nodded.

Rory knew what that meant. She rose to all four and walked over the the water. She slid her sleek black body in and began swamming around. At first it was just in circles to allow her body to get used to the cool, yet refreshing water. Then once she was done with that she swam up to the male that was swimming on his back. She watched him for a moment before fully swimming up to him then lowering her snout into the water and blowing bubbles that hit his back and ran along his side for the air to be reunited with the night sky. She was trying to get his attention but she didn't want to shift just yet.

With Rory in the water Faline closed her eyes again until the sound of movement caught her attention. Her head picked up insantly, her ears pinned back. Akina had picked up on the noise too. Unlike him though, Faline growled into the darkness. Her eyes narrowed as they scanned the darkness though she didn't see anything at first. Her body stay low to the ground but she still tried to keep an eye on her sister. She wasn't going to let anything happen to her, though seeing as she was in the water she would be pretty safe.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2010, 03:38 PM

tiffany thought she heard something else and decided that she didn't care if she was spotted now and ran back to her tent.when she got there she curled up in a ball under her blanket, not daring to go to sleep.

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 06:11 PM

Akina let down his guard after recognizing Tiffany's scent. He sighed and looked over at the hell hound beside him. Thoughts plagued his mind. Does she known? Can she smell it? Does she know that this male is.... He stopped thinking and instead found himself looking at Zero.

He shook his head. Zero-kun, you must be careful when you sleep. You'll be caught. He patted down the male's hair, removing what looked to be horn-like shapes. He noticed Faline's odd look. Great... I guess she noticed. But what to tell her.... Akina blinked and looked down at his tail. Sitting up, he ran some stuff through his head.

Zero Black... is the son of Aleu and Rroy Skytun. Aleu is a pure-blood demon, a royal vampire, the dark faerie, and a wolf. Rroy is of a royal demonic linage, is a pure-blood vamp, a dark/ice elemental, and a fraction wolf. It only makes sense that Zero is... wolf. I've seen it come out before. His hair moves together, creating horn-like ears. Heh, much like his father's hair. Heh, being wolf would explain Zero's amazing night vision and hearing. It would also explain how the cold doesn't bother him.... But Zero, you hate dogs. Do you... hate yourself? It does sound like you, doesn't it. The prodigy child of Aleu and Rroy hates himself because of who he is. You really are the prince of loneliness.

His tail shifted, revealing a crescent moon pendent hanging around his neck on a chain. He smirked. The devil's crest. If Faline and Rory noticed this, would they... would they know that he is the son to the devil? He stop thinking. Well, I guess he's the devil's daughter's son. Ha, that's a mouthful. Nonetheless, Zero could potentially be the devil once his grandfather relinquishes the title.

Akina stretched and moved down beside Faline. Zero... why are you running from your destiny? Why are you running from who you are? Are you really that ashamed of your name? Or are you just scared from the burden that you now wear with both Aleu and Rroy deceased?

He cocked his head and offered her a friendly smile. "Faline, I have a question for you. Can you smell something on my lord? Can you smell the... wolf?" His golden eyes stared into hers. He was curious if Chris' nose was able to pick this up too. Zero was a lone wolf, but he would have to learn to start accepting that he is of a unique linage and a natural born leader.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2010, 06:23 PM

((is Grind -the zombie- even part of the rp?))

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-28-2010, 06:25 PM

Faline relaxed quite a bit after she saw Tiffany rush back to her tent. It was foolish to get so worked up over a little thing. She should have smelled her or something, but then again with all the scents around it was hard to distiguish what was what. Her sides expanding before deflating again as she sighed, lowering her head back to her paws. She was just about to close her eyes when a male voice called her name and was talking to her.

She opened her eyes just enough to send a descent glare at the cat. She couldn't talk in this form and she really did not wish to go back to her biped form. She did though, her body altered. There were no sickening sounds that came from weres, it was more of a fluid movement almost as if everything became liquid before moving. The only thing similar was the lack of clothing that they had after said transformation, but nudity wasn't something they noticed, it was just their way of life.

Once she was human, Faline rose an eyebrow as she said, "Do I smell wolf on Zero?" She asked the question again as if to get it straight. Her nostrils flared a few times and she sniffed the air around them. She indeed smelled wolf, but whether or not it was him she did not know. "I smell wolf," she started as she thought about what it was she had smelled. "But it is not strong here as it is with Chris. It would make sense for him to at least smell of wolf if he is travelling with one." There was an off scent about him, one that wasn't Chris' but she didn't think too much of it. She didn't share her powers often so she wasn't about to pry into what his would be that would cause him to give off an odd scent.

((I don't see a profile and that's extreme godmodding anyway, my guess is no, but Wavikz would have to tell us for sure))

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2010, 06:27 PM

((okay, i think that ill just ignore them for the mean time))

----------

Tiffany heard Faline and Akina talking and relaxed, at least they wern't going to get hurt that night. she wrapped her puffy pink blanket around her and went outside and sat down. she looked up and saw some stars and smiled.