Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 03-28-2010, 07:04 PM

((All right, issue addressed. New rules are posted and the punishment has been served.))

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-28-2010, 07:12 PM

((thank you))

----------

((gotta go 2 school, be on later.))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 07:39 PM

Chris reached a hand out and touched the top of Rory's head, he sighed heavily, opening one eye to look at her, he grinned. "Well if it isn't my dear sweet, Unai twin." Chris said as he let his phermone inclantation do what it always did, effect the people around him. He turnned his head until he was looking at her, half his face with in the water. He looked masculine, a sexy masculine, he scratched her behind her ear, knowing that any form of dog liked it at least a little. "So my dear, what brings you over here to just a lowly werewolf?" he asked, a flash of pain went through his eyes as he said werewolf, he let him self drift away from her, he thought he would be decent by wearing underwear.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-28-2010, 07:43 PM

Rory's head flopped to the side, her long ears splashing in the water just before he scratched her. She liked Chris, though she wouldn't tell her sister that. He seemed the most calm at times, the most reasonable. She had a feeling that Faline knew this, either that or she trusted the wolf enough for her younger sister to hang around him on her own.

When he questioned why she was there and began drifting away her body melded into it's more neko appearing form. "You seemed upset," she said as she swam to keep up with him. Her wet ears fell back, she did feel for him, greatly. There was a smell on him that compelled her to stay near him. She liked that smell. "You shouldn't be upset," she added after a few moments.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 03-28-2010, 07:49 PM

Jake sat on a far rock as far away as possible watching all those swimming and he sighed then mumbled "i wish i could swim. huh, i hate the curse of a dragon" he just sat watching everyone enjoying them self's while he had to stay away from the water, thinking to him self about all the times hes almost touch water which made him shiver so he thought about over things

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 07:56 PM

((Zero's not in the water! He's sleeping. Lazy bum Zero! xD))

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-28-2010, 07:56 PM

((Rory and Chris are the only ones in the water XP))

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 03-28-2010, 07:58 PM

((thats why i said 'all those swimming'))
((got to go can some contiune my character?))

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 08:32 PM

Akina smiled at Faline. He was somewhat relieved. So she can't really smell him. This is fantastic news. She can really only smell Chris. Brilliant.

Standing, he walked over to Jake. "Don't worry, this cat can't swim either. I've never been a fan of water or dogs." He purred as he rubbed up against Jake. Akina had taken a liking to Jake. To him, Jake was the only one fit to be a part of the group. He was strong, yet friendly. Akina liked his company. It was a nice way to offset Zero's cold and sometimes confusing behavior.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-28-2010, 08:41 PM

"Well nice talking to you?" Faline said more to herself than Akina seeing that he had already happily trotted off. She rolled her eyes at that as well, but it didn't matter. She stretched and as she did that sleek black fur covered her body as it contorted into its more canine-looking appearance. This is definitly enough shifting for one night, she thought to herself as she curled back up beside Zero, though at this point she didn't know why, the pack feeling was gone.

Resting her head on her paws she looked out to the water, her sister was swimming, keeping up with the wolf just as she always did. She was never sure why though, he was just a wolf and an odd smelling one at that yet her sister followed him around like a lost cub. Her eyes then went to Tiff, she seemed comfortable in her blanket watching the stars. Her black and yellows eyes scanned, following the trail the cat had taken to Jake. He was alone, which was odd for him. She didn't know him persay but she had remembered seeing him around school.

She didn't have to look at the male next to her to know that he was sleeping, she found it a good idea though. With that thought in mind Faline tucked her head in closer to her body as she closed her eyes trying to fall asleep.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 09:07 PM

"I will live. It is just part of the reason i am called The Depressed Sweetheart." he said as his voice had a relaxed sound to it, he swam nearer to her. He could have told her to go to sleep, knowing she would have been compailed to do as he said, but he was giving her free will or so he thought at the moment, not realizeing his scent changed some as his power started to do what it normally did. "So besides my depression. What else brings you to me, Love?" he asked, reverting to his happy, seductive, flirtious mood, he started to swim around her in circles as he looked at the stars above them.

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 09:09 PM

A pair of red eyes glowed as they looked around. They were but small slices as opposed to being fully open. Zero rolled over and looked at the hell hound beside him.

What's going on. Why are my eyes red. What's happening to me. He shifted up, now hovering over Faline's body. His hair moved into ear-like shapes. They slid forward and listened to the world around them.

Twisting to the side, he heard something coming. Still on all fours, he ran off into the forest.

Akina looked from Jake and then to Zero. Forgetting about everything, he took off after the male. That the hell are you doing Zero! Get back here! Finally realizing he was slower than the boy, he jumped into a tree. Squirming around, he found the male. There you are.

Looking down he noticed Zero was looking at his reflection in a pool of water. "Zero..." he jumped beside him. "..." he didn't have anything to say at this point in time.

"Akina, how long have you known I was this demonic horror?" His eyes were still red and full of such a rage. "How long." His voice deepened as he scolded the cat.

"Zero, it doesn't matter. You are who you are. You can't keep trying to suppress this side of you. You are your mother's son. She, unlike you, had both the ears and tail of a wolf. You're lucky to just get the ears. You're like your father in that manner. Instead of having real ears, you get hair ears, which, can become real ears."

He sat down and looked into the water. "I know it's hard, but you must stop beating yourself up. Its not your fault. I wasn't strong enough... it was my fault. It was my fault we couldn't save your mother." His golden eyes were looking into the water. They were sad and tearing. "If I could, I would trade in my life to bring her back. I know Aleu meant the world to you."

"Mother was my only other friend beside you. Oh god do I miss her. And I god do I hate myself for looking like her and acting like her." He splashed his reflection and watched it vanish. Looking at it closer, he noticed he had his father's eyes. "Father... oh how I wish I knew you...." A single tear rippled the water below. Looking over at Akina, he grabbed the cat between his arms. "Akina, don't ever leave me. Please, I can't lose you too!"

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-28-2010, 09:11 PM

Rory had stopped swimming and was just wading as Chris spoke to her. Her head was in a tizzy but she liked it. "So besides my depression. What else brings you to me, Love?" He had asked her and she actually had to think about it, but it was hard at the time. She moved in circles, keeping up with his swimming around her. Her eyes scanned the length of his body that the water did not hide before her eyes snapped back to his face, it was just as lovely as the rest of him. "Would you prefer to be alone?" She asked instead.

The warmth that had been near Faline was suddenly gone. It hovered over her and then poof it was gone. She picked her head up in time to catch a glimpse of Zero's cat running into the woods. Looking behind her she noticed that Zero was gone. What's going on? She thought as she picked herself up to all fours. She walked over to a tree picking one of two bags up that lay there. She let it slide to her neck before she took off into the woods following the scent of the feline.

Something is off, the elder twin thought to herself as she followed the trail. These smells are different than usual. It wasn't like she kept a scent catalog of her fellow students, but even in class she didn't really notice this smell. Well, she did but she didn't think the sharp smell could come from Zero. It couldn't, she thought to herself as she pressed her nose to the ground one more time. He's not a wolf. She picked her head up once again and began running. She heard talking up ahead and slowed her pace. She watched her foot falls, making sure all was clear before putting her weight onto her paw.

Faline stopped just short of the brush where she saw Akina talking to Zero, but, he looked different somehow. Her eyes narrowed as she scanned the boy. His hair looked messed up, but in a noticable way. They almost looked like ears. She moved her head closer to the edge without thinking. Her ears were back slightly, but even so one of them snapped a twig from its hold on the its mother branch and she froze.

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 03-28-2010 at 09:20 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 09:29 PM

"I am wolf.....i am always alone even surrounded by people. I do not mind company, and you are free to do as you please." He said as he continued his circling around Rory, he was one of the few that knew which twin was which. He looked back over to were Zero was at and frowned when he he left, he stopped swimming, he looked over to Rory. "Dear, i am sorry but it seems i have to leave you for a bit. Since you and i are both animals of the pack sleeping next to each other will not do us any harm." he said, giving her a charming smile, he took her hand and kissed it before, he went to follow Zero. He knew something was up and he wantted to be there for the man. He came upon the scene of Akina and Zero hugging, he swallowed before he walked over to them, showing him self. "Zero....are you okay?" he asked worry clear in his voice, he stopped and pulled his boxers up from were the slipped a little from his swim. He was well toned, and had a nice tan, he was already dried except for his hair and remaining clothing.

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 09:31 PM

Zero's now red eyes shot over toward the noise. Growling, he crawled on all fours over to the bush. His nose wrinkled as he sniffed the spot. An annoyed expression then swept over his face. Turning around, he walked back to Akina, this time on two legs.

Sitting, he removed his black boots and then the socks below them. He placed his feet in the water and just looked over at Akina who was still clinging to the stick he found.

"You're a scaredy cat." He teased over at his pet. "Is little Akina afraid of a little hell hound?" He poked the cat.

"Can it demon kid!" He shifted into his human form, but decided to keep his ears and tail. Clinging to Zero's arm, he purred. "It's not my fault she creeped up on us!"

"Creeped? Are you calling Faline a creeper?" He prodded at the red haired male. "You're an odd one, you know that."

"Coming from you, I'll just ignore it. You're the odd one." He looked over his should and beckoned for Faline to join them. "Ah," he said putting his feet into the water. "So refreshing!" He was purring again and rather loudly at that, but stopped once Chris had joined them. "My, my Zero! You are mister popularity!"

SMACK!

Zero glared at Akina. "You deserved that, so don't complain." Twisting his body around, he smiled up at Chris. "Yeah, I'm fine." He scratched his head, slowly hiding the ears this gray hair had created.

Last edited by Wavi; 03-28-2010 at 09:34 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 09:54 PM

Chris still had the smell on him that changed to whatever smell attracted the people around him, it hide his wolf scent very well. He started to fidget in place as he looked at the man before him, he regocnized the wolf smell on him but it seemed to be well not Chris's smell, he pushed the thought away pinning it on a trickof his mind. "Sorry......umm....i guess....i um.....well.....nevermind....bye." he was having problems with talking to him, maybe it is the fact he got sooo much better looking, he brushed his now straight, wet, longer then shoulder length hair out of his face. His eyes flashed gold for a moment, he started to back away from the three people that were there with him. For some reason he he felt uncomfortable being there, he felt like he was intruding on something that well wasn't his place to be. The look on his face said that he was in pain, a fake smile was on it covering the pain, sorrow and other feeelings that he was having. His attraction scent flared some, washing out almost every other scent, he turnned away and started to walk away from the group and camp site needing time to think to himself.

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 10:23 PM

Akina nearly melted. "Did you smell that?" He was purring again.

"Smell what?" Zero cocked his head. Looking over his shoulder, he sniffed toward Chris. Mother? He looked over at his pet. "Why does Chris smell like mother?" A concerned look overcame his blue eyes. "He didn't... he wasn't the one that killed her... was he?" His eyes quickly turned red. Standing, his wolf ears came back.

"Chris," he barked out. Running after the male, he slugged him. Shoving him to the ground, his finger nails became longer and sharper. They were tearing into the earth now. Moreover, his teeth had become more fang like. A black line even ran down Zero's left eye.

Thrusting his head back, he howled into the now moonless sky. His wolf ears were pinned back against his skull and his nose was just above Chris'. He was growling a low threatening tone. "Did you kill my mother," he asked the male aggressively.

Before Akina could ask him what he was talking about, he saw the male dash after Chris. "Zero, wait!" Chasing after his master, he jumped on Zero's back. He yanked hard and managed to pull the silver-haired male off Chris. "Get a hold of yourself!"

Hoisting Zero up, he pinned him against a nearby tree. "No, Chris did not kill you mother. I have no idea where you'd even get that twisted idea from!" His red eyes looked protectively into Zero's. "Trust me Zero, I know who killed your mother. If I ever smell them, I will let you know and together, he can slay them."

He released Zero and walked back to the group. He curled up and laid himself down. Purring, he cuddled beside the dragon, falling asleep almost immediately.

A sour face still adorned Zero. Glaring over at Chris, he snorted and went back toward where he previously was. He wanted to be alone now. Alone to sulk and mourn the loss of his beloved mother.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-28-2010, 11:02 PM

Chris was lost in thought before a howl pulled him out of it, then he was pinned to the ground. He realized it was Zero that was on top of him, he blushed deeply that could have been misstaken as a embarassed blush. He realized that his power has having free range, he quickly pulled it in, turnning his head to the side a look of hurt on his face. Then the weight was off of him, he watched what had transpiered between the two people. He was crying at this point, he watched as the men split up. He stood up and ran towards Zero, his wolf scent comming and taking away the last of the scent that attracted people to him. "Please wait...let me explain things to you. Please let me just give me a chance." he said as he moved in front of the man, basically begging him to let him speak to him, he wantted the man that seemed to capture his heart and who he now knew was a wolf himself to let him speak with him. He had a sad pleading look in his eyes, he still had tears that were trailling down his face.

Wavi

Old 03-28-2010, 11:27 PM

"What do you want? What could you possibly tell me? No matter what you say, I'll hate you. I hate everyone." His eyes were red again. The glared into the water. Lost in himself, Zero tossed a rock in. He watched as the water rippled from the spot he shot the rock at. Sighing, he finally caved.

"Fine. What is it?" His red eyes turned back to their cold icy blue color. Looking up at the moon now, he listened to the world around him. He could hear a unicorn munching in the far distance and a moth fluttering around where Akina was sleeping. He smirked. Akina is still purring. What an odd man. Finally realizing that Chris was probably talking to him, he turned his head.

However, he miscalculated the distance he was from the werewolf. Accidentally, his lips brushed up against Chris'. Annoyed and disgusted as the fact that he had just kissed a guy, Zero turned away. He stuck out his tongue and thought about killing himself. Oh my god, ewww, ewww, ewwww.

He eyed his tongue. Note to self, never and I mean never, kiss a guy again. He sighed. Figuring he'd either upset or hurt Chris, he turned back to him. As he turned, he carefully watched for a pair of lips or anything else he wouldn't want to kiss. His ice cold jaded eyes looked at him. However, if one were to look into his eyes, they'd think he was gone. His eyes were emotionless and dull, very symbolic of Zero's true nature.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-29-2010, 12:19 AM

Rory took off after Chris when he hadn't returned right away. She had gotten deep enough into the woods early enough to see what looked to be Zero pinning him to the ground. Lowering her ears and body to the ground she backed up behind some bushes as she watched what happened. She didn't know what had happened earlier, but she was going to see what was at least going on. If things got bad then she would jump in, but only then.

Zero was gone almost the next instant. That's when Rory walked out. She was just about up to Chris when he took off after him. Her ears dropped again, her tail held just above the ground as she practically sulked following the wolf male. She got to a pond-like area where Chris and Zero were, Akina was no where to be found, and she could feel her sister near by. Her eyes fell to the bushes that she was behind, but she kept walking. She walked up to Chris, her head low. Once she got up to him she raised her hand and nuzzled it slightly hoping that would cheer him up.

Faline didn't want to walk out from her hiding spot even though it had been blown. To her she was still hidden, they didn't know she was there. It helped that the group had been distracted with Chris' appearance. After a little pow wow the two had run off. Even from the distance she could hear Zero asking Chris is he killed his mother. So he is a threat, she thought to herself as she lowered herself closer to the ground at the sound of someone approaching.

Zero had returned but Akina hadn't. The male seemed even more upset and Chris soon came back as well. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the male closely. Zero turned quickly and accidentally kissed the male. He didn't seem too pleased about that. One of Faline's ears flicked up when she saw this, she had nearly calmed down but then Rory came out and nuzzled Chris' hand.

Faline was not going to have this. She jumped out of the bushes, landing all fours and she was instantly growling. She stood between in front of Rory getting between Chris and Zero. She chriped a warning to her sister warning her about what Zero yelled.

Rory chirped back telling her sister that Chris hadn't done the deed, that Akina vouched for him. She didn't want to fight, she never did, especially against her sister she knew she had no chance.

Faline just growled in return, her sleek fur standing on end. She didn't like Chris, but her sister did that was obvious at least to her. She did not believe her sister's words about the male, they were biased words, she was convinced of that.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-29-2010, 12:23 AM

Chris blushed and touched his lip were he had been kissed at, he had dreamed about doing that with Zero and it had actually happened but he could smeel the dissgust on the male. He turnned his head away, his hair back to it's wavy shoulder length covered the side of his face closest to Zero. "I know i dissgust you.....even though you are wolf also. I am sorry about earlier...i had not realize my power had gotten away from me. Believe me when i tell you that i have never used it on you before....i seem to be able to control it better around you but others it just seems to get away from me. I didn't kill your mother and i never met your family before. Zero.....my power is Phermone Inclantation it means that i give of a scent that becomes what ever scent atracts the people around me causing them to fall for me. I can tell them to do anything and they will be compailed to do it, there are a few that are immune to it. It applies to males and females...that means.....well i am a bi-sexual and I am sorry i didn't want you to find out like this and i didn't want you to know my power......I never told anyone about it out side of my power class. I am so sorry Zero. You won't have to deal with me. I will stay as far away from you as you want." He looked back at Zero, his eyes and his face showing he meant his words, his ice blue eyes were full of sorrow. He brushed some of Zero's hair before he turnned and faded away into the darkness in the woods, he went back into the campsite, grabbing his things before he went off a ways into the woods were he was alone and no one else was around. He had basically confused that he had feelings for the man, and well Chris is depressed he had told the man things he kept from everyone except for his Phermone Inclantation class.

((now he is completely ignoring Rory))

Last edited by Kilia; 03-29-2010 at 12:26 AM..

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-29-2010, 02:50 AM

Tiffany sighed as she saw everything going on, she wasn't really ever watching the stars, it was a cover. she was being the water. she reminded herself to hit zero for throwing the rock into the water, it hurt. she stood up and ran after Chris, grabbing his arm. "don't go"she said"its easier if we all stick together."she started to drag him back to the campsite.

Wavi

Old 03-29-2010, 04:05 AM

Zero just sat there blinking. Moaning, he rolled back onto the cool grass. He looked over at the twins. "Okay, am I crazy, or is it normal that I understand you two?" He shifted, pulling his feet from the water and cocked his head at them. "You're kinda cute," he said ignoring Chris completely.

He crawled forward and petted Faline. "And I guess Chris didn't kill my mother. Although, I still don't know who the bastard is that did." He shrugged and rolled onto his back. Gazing up at the stars, he closed his eyes. He wanted to be away from the group so he figured he'd sleep there. While laying there he almost hoped the twins would join him. Even though he was a loner, he too liked sleeping with others around him and since Akina was annoyed with him, he knew his pet wouldn't be joining him.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-29-2010, 04:48 AM

Chris looked at the girl that was dragging him back to the campsite, he pried her hand from his wrist and let her go. "I will be fine. Don't worry about go back to the campsite and go to sleep." he said to her, stepping really close brushing some of her hair out of her face. His voice sounded like velvet, he smelled like one of her wildest dreams, giving her one of his perfectted sexy smiles, he was using his power on her. He wantted to be alone, and the best way to do that is well to use his power. He guessed that she would see sparkles or some crap like that around him, and smelled what ever it was that attractted her. He gave a little laugh before he turnned right back around, he could lose her if he wantted to, he stopped and looked back over his shoulder at her. "OH and love, don't follow me again." with that said he walked back to where he was at, picking up his bag he slung it over his shoulder, he walked until he could see everybody but they couldn't see him. He was aching inside, doing his best not to howl his sorrow to the moon above him like his wolf wantted. Instead he started to sing a sad tune, letting carry through out the woods, the tune/song would break anyone's heart if they heard it making them cry along with him.

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-29-2010, 07:55 AM

she sighed angrily, he should of known that she knew about that power and was immune to it, i mean, wasn't that the reason she was taking that night class for in the first place?she followed after him and grabbed his bag off him. she ran and jumped into the stream and swam under water until she got to the place they where staying at.she hopped out of the water, the only trace that she was ever in there where her wet footprints, the rest of her, and Chris' bag where dry.