Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 08-03-2010, 09:46 PM

Katie went over to Todd and Nellie."Well, need any help cleaning up or shall I go home?" She asked, raising an eye brow and shivering a little at the word home. She glanced back at Lucy."I think I might be able to find out some things about her for you Todd..if you want." She said, knowing she could probably dig up some dirt from talking to everyone in town. She refixed her hair from Damien messing it up.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 09:55 PM

Nellie smiled,"Sure! There's some...ahem...leftovers in the grinder room." She giggled. She always did when she said that. She went over and flipped the OPEN sign which now read CLOSED.

Todd grinned,"Yes...yes that is perfect!" He raised his razor in the air,"Maybe then I will remember something..." He pointed the razor at Nellie,"You too, Nellie. They both grinned.

Lucy looked around and sighed. They went ahead of her as usual. SHe walked home and went back to her lovely room and to her writing and books.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 09:59 PM

"So you want my help or shall I get started on digging up things of the past?" She asked, looking out the door towards Damien and seeing a blonde with a basket."I know just the place to go to.." She said softly, glancing back at Todd and buttoning up her jacket."The library has a lot of stash on all the families in town." she said, grabbing a cloth and washing off a table.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-03-2010, 10:04 PM

( Who's blond? o.o; )

Val finished her shopping, ignoring the people around her as she went in the direction of her home, passing Damien. She glanced at him and gave him a small nod before hurrying to her home, to put away the vegetables and get home before dark.

Damien almost smirked before he glanced back at the shop, waving lightly at Katie before he finally got out of side as he turned left.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 10:10 PM

((nvm, red head xD ))

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 10:15 PM

The two siblings looked at each other and said together,"Do what you may." Nellie chuckled and Todd smirked rolling his eyes.

Lucy was at her balcony and was sitting on a chair,"That boy...he seemed like one of the characters from my stories...and my memories...have I seen him? Hmmm." The maid walked in,"What's wrong milady? Are you sick? Upset?" Lucy smiled and shook her head,"No just thinking..." The maid stared at her,"You are different than the rest of your family. You must have gotten it from your mother. I remember you, me, and someone else would awlways listen to her stories. I'm so sorry she died..." The maid sighed and placed the fresh clean dress on the bed and left. Lucy turned back to the town,"Mother..."

----------

((Gotta go work sorry guys. >.<))

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 08-03-2010, 10:20 PM

Willie started to clean dishes. She avoided Todd because he frightened her like nothing else in the world. She knew a lot about the Lucy girl, but she did not want to say anything so she just kept cleaning the dishes. She opened her mouth a few times to speak, but then closed her mouth.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 10:35 PM

((Back xD))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 10:38 PM

Katie threw a barber knife at Willie, purposefully making it hit the wall by her head."Got something to say, Willie?" She glared."Todd, she knows something.."She mumbled, grabbing her bag and going towards the door."I'll be back later." She ran outside and shot past Damien, almost knocking him down."Sorry! Gotta go to the library!" She yelled, running up the steps of the old library and going inside. She immedietly went to the towns records and found 'The life of Sweeney Todd' then she found Lucys family. It was updated each year to add on new members to the family, or say which members died."This i'll do.."

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 10:45 PM

Todd raised his eyebrow,"Interesting...." He put his hand to his chin and glanced at Willie. I wonder what it could be...and what does Katie know to accuse Willie...then again I don't know much about Willie....and Lucy... he was deep in thought.

Nellie looked up from her cleaning,"Uh...Todd? Oh he's thinking..." She skipped over to the grinder room and started cleaning it out. What is he thinking about? Hmmm Oh! I wonder what Katie will find out about....uh Lilly? No...Laura...No no no....Lucy!

Lucy started singing as she stared out her balcony not coming for dinner which might give her problems later...again...

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 11:04 PM

Katie came back threw the doors and handed Todd the books."Here. I hought maybe Sweeney Todd's past life could sort of..help you remember." She said, stepping back."I know nothing about what Willie knows.. or can even acuse her of knowing something but just look at her face! Shes hiding something.." She said, glaring towards Willie.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-03-2010, 11:14 PM

Todd stared wide eyed,"Uh okay?" He took the book a little taken back That's odd it's like she knew what I was thinking...better keep an eye on her. He left and went to his barber room.

Nellie stared at Katie,"Is he okay?" She had a worried look.

----------

((Be back laters xD))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2010, 11:26 PM

"I don't know.."She mumbled, frowning as she watched Todd walk away." I should be getting home.." She said, grabbing her bag." Have a nice evening Nellie." She said, giving her a soft smile."And please take care of your brother..ever since that Lucy girl came today he's been acting strange.."

zovilove

Old 08-04-2010, 07:52 AM

Willie flinched as the barber knife shoot past her head. "I dont know much, just where she stays. My family used to work there when I was little." She then turned back to the dishes, trying to thing of what would have happened if that knife hit her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-04-2010, 01:35 PM

"Hmm..I'm going home." She growled. She left the barber shop and started to walk home when she noticed Damien again and came up behind him, jumping on his back and covering his eyes."Guess who??" She laughed. She guessed they lived close to each other since her home was pretty close to this area.

OnYeen
The Freak Among Freaks

Old 08-04-2010, 03:38 PM

Nellie nodded,"I will." And watched as Katie left and sighed. Might as well finish up here. She walked over to the grinder and cleaned the last blood splatter up. "That should do it!" She ran off,"Bye Willie!" She ran upstairs to the barber shop,"Todd? Where are you? Todd? Hello?" She walked over to his private barber room and knocked,"I know you're in there."

Todd looked up. He was sitting in the barber chair. He stared at the door and softly said,"Nellie...",but he didn't open the door.

Lucy locked her door and sat on her bed thinking Is there anything different around here?

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-04-2010, 04:53 PM

Lydia was hiding outside the pie shop, listening closely to all the conversations while she was sitting by a dumpster. She grimaced a little..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-04-2010, 07:12 PM

Damien froze somewhat as he narrowed his eyes, about to elbow the person in the gut. He heard the voice though, but frowned. "Katie, you know if I didn't know you, I would've hurt you." he said, reaching up for her hand to take them off. "Well, headed home?" he asked, smirking a little.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-04-2010, 07:41 PM

She jumped off his back and took his hand."Yepp, I got bored.."She said, glancing at him."I didn't know you lived by me..or atleast walk by my home." She said, glancing towards her home at the end of the street."I was thinking..maybe tomorrow..."She weighed her options."Nevermind." She smirked." But anyways, lets just make sure we get a lot of people tomorrow."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-04-2010, 07:45 PM

He laughed, shaking his head. "I usually go home before you." he said, smirking somewhat before tilting his head. "Wait, what were you going to say? Maybe what?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as they started to walk again. He did nod though. "We will. I'll wake up earlier and everything."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-04-2010, 07:56 PM

"Nothing." She eyed him."By that I mean its nothing of importance.." She said, turning her attention towards an old woman on the street."Maybe we could walk home together from now?"She asked, glancing back at him."Okay, you could always come by my house in the morning if you want..then we could both get a huge group." She grinned.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-04-2010, 07:59 PM

He thought about it and shrugged, seeing no problem with that. "Sure. I mean, it's not a bad thing since we live in the same direction." he said, nodding. He cracked his neck after a moment a couple of cracks sounding out. He sighed in relief. "Much better." he said, smirking. His neck had been tense, so now it felt looser. "Hm, well, what time?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

zovilove

Old 08-04-2010, 07:59 PM

Willie waved her off, and then headed to her house. She walked past Katie and Damien she did not say anything, just kept walking. Willie stayed in an alley way, just by the barber shop. It wasnt much, and there was creepy people passing by her all the time, touching her. Usually she brushed them off, or stabbed them in the foot. Willie walked to her home which was five cardboard boxes taped together, with a pillow, blanket, window, and a stuffed animal in it.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-04-2010, 08:10 PM

"9? 10?" She asked, lacing their fingers and stopped in front of her darker looking home. It was two stories with a tower."I guess i'll see you tomorrow.." She said, looking at the ground after noticing Willie."You did well with those women today.." She said, brushing her bangs out of her face.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-04-2010, 08:14 PM

He nodded, keeping his grip light on hers. "Yeah, 9:30. That way it's not too early." he said, smirking somewhat. Once they reached her door, he let go of her hand, nodding. "You too with the men." he said, chuckling. He had noticed Willie but decided not to bother. He knew she didn't have a home, but if she didn't ask for help, he wouldn't even bother. Besides, she was way too young. People would start rumors.