SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 08-01-2011, 01:41 AM

Beyond yawned as he stepped outside his home, directly in the path of a genorator all though it was broken. He grew weaker when in front of genorators but his mother had guessed since he was born a vampire he was more immune. He didn't have his powers, save mind reading, until he was in the darkness. Now that he thought about it the genorator had just been working. Not another black out. He whined in his thoughts and ran towards the city. He knew how to fix the genorator in front of his house but he would have to hope the genorators weren't down there too. His hope was shattered when they were. "I should probably find some people to protect. I promised mom I wouldn't let the humans get hurt." Beyond had nothing against humans and enjoyed protecting them but they were afraid of him.

(Sorry. I feel dumb.)

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 08-01-2011 at 01:53 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-01-2011, 01:58 AM

Watching as the female vampire began to pace left and right in front of the cafe as well as in front of Shuji the other white haired vampire along with the blond human. He kept his eyes focused on the older female, there was no doubt about it, that she was using the vampire's intense speed just to move left and right at a quickened pace that usually humans couldn't see. Although if you were a vampire this would be a different story, it hadn't seemed as though she was using her full speed to move up to the point that she vanished within the darkness of the area; but rather it was simply looking like a blurred figure, but if you were a vampire the figure would come out much more clearly due to vampires have much better eye sight than any normal human would in the darkness. So just hearing the woman seem to think that the vampires that think killing the entire race of humans was a better idea and live until their time came, were simply just idiots. Shuji didn't say a single thing about that, since he knew partially deep within himself he thought the same exact thing. So when she asked him what he was suggesting, it was a little shocker to him since he thought for sure this vampire was one of those that would rather attack than speak. But in general, what his suggestion was; was the samething he had in mind when he was speaking with the humans within the cafe earlier. Doubting it would really make a difference this time, Shuji just tilted his head only to stare at her curiously. "I simply am stating that we vampires don't need to kill the human race and cause misery upon both our races..If we kill them..we cause pain to their families, and they shall seek revenge as hunters and kill us. Returning the pain to our own families...many of our kind and theirs no longer have families..so what I am suggesting is that we stop this insane war between the races." Shuji explained once more, remembering how his own parents had died right before his eyes; during that time when he had first seen it. He had nearly lost it and began to think just like every other vampire out there. He simply thought about killing the human race for vengeance of his lost; but soon enough, when he was about kill a family one day. He realized what he was doing and that was why he didn't want to cause anymore pain to families; since it looked as though the humans were in just as much pain. "As for our food...that was why I propose..that the humans and we vampires made a deal. Both our races take down the insane ones of ours..even though that means killing our own kind..while they supply us with blood at the so-called hospitals they have..rather than us killing one after another." Shuji continued to explain his thoughts, the reason behind why he thought about the hospital idea was because he knew a little about humans; hearing that they could regain the blood-lost within their own bodies if they eat and drink their own food. So considering that, and with how many humans that were still alive; he thought for sure the idea could work.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 02:06 AM

((I'll post in a little bit! Dinners about ready and I might take a nap lol))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-01-2011, 02:09 AM

Alistair had been silent, he had watched and he had listened. When the wiccan vampire had rushed off, he could only guess it was to go after the humans escaping the cafe through the back door. That really didn't make this peace-wanting vampire here look good. In fact that probably hurt his cause more than anything. The white haired vampire resisted the urge to go as well, if only to stop the wiccan vampire. However, he did not. He was hesitant to leave Kasimir's side. The human would be unprotected in the presance of vampires and Alistair could not have that. Nor could he remain silent. His eyes sweeping over the female, then the peace-wanting male. He cleared his throat slightly. "It's alright to want peace. Violence only gives birth to more violence. However, you shouldn't approach humans with talks of peace in the middle of a slaughter. They stood at the windows, watching neighbors and friends get killed, and then you come up and try to talk peace to them."

Kasimir, the blond human, still looked very amused. His green eyes danced from vampire to vampire. Still, he seemed just slightly nervous. After all, he was human, the vampires were rampaging all around him and he was conversing with two that he didn't even know. Sure Alistair would protect him, but one vampire can only take on so many of his own kind before he can fall. If they were swarmed, he wasn't sure any of them would survive. Sometimes he hated being human. He never hated it enough to become a vampire though. No. That would never happen. "Hiro, we should get out of the open...remember, I'm human and tasty to your cousins." That amused smile was on his lips. He wasn't worried, not really.

Last edited by Kry; 08-01-2011 at 02:24 AM.. Reason: I'm retarded and can't form proper sentances.

Wonderbar
Wunderbar!!
Send a message via AIM to Wonderbar Send a message via MSN to Wonderbar Send a message via Yahoo to Wonderbar

Old 08-01-2011, 02:26 AM

Weston was hoping she wouldn't do what she did but the crimson blood ran down and stained his shirt. "I guess we can't do this in a civil manner," he said. He bolted out the door and began to follow her. He smelled something horrible. It was the scent of something evil. "Wait! Please! This isn't going to go well if you continue to run the way you are!"

Aiden Viscard made his way with Brent to the scene where the humans were. Food for the slaughter. As they ran through the streets, Aiden saw Tess running and he smelled the not-so-delicious scent of other vampires. "There are only 2 humans here," Aiden complained. "Why did you insist on me coming here?"

"Be patient for once in your life Aiden," Brent scoffed. "We can either sit around with a bunch of vampires or we can go after the meat. I see that human and there are way too blood suckers around. That one there." Brent pointed to Aiden. "That vampire is injured, we can take the kill," he said with an evil grin.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 02:59 AM

Tess could hear the vampire running after her. She wondered why he was taking his time, knowing how fast they truely were after all. He must be toying with me, she thought annoyed. Up ahead was a door that she could see was slightly cracked. She shoved it open and hurried inside, slamming the door and locking it behind her. She shined her flashlight around and realized she was in a high class automotive shop. Not many people had vehicles anymore, only the very rich could afford to keep them running on what it took to run them nowdays. Tess knew though that some of the older men in the city had vintage vehicles that still ran on gas. Shining her flashlight around the shop she found a small can of gasoline, a torch and a pile of grease rags. Picking up the rags she located some wire and a crowbar. She doused the rags in gasoline and wrapped them around the end of the crowbar with the wire. She washed her hands off in the shop sink. Tess was moving as fast as she could knowing that the vampire could easily bust down the door if he tried. Lighting the rags on fire with the torch Tess walked over to the door. I won't be able to hide forever since he saw me come in here, but this should stop him, for good, she thought. She unlocked the door and flung it open walking out of the shop with the fire.

((There's an 80% chance I'm out for the night, but will be on bright and early tomorrow! You're all doing an amazing job, keep it up! Kry, you're one of my favorite people on Mene - definitely not retarded ^^))

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 08-01-2011 at 03:04 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 03:09 AM

Still pacing back in forth in a blurred movement Alice thought about the vampires words. Everything he said had made sense but she just wasn't sure she could give up the thrill of the kill. Drinking someones life-blood was so intoxicating. Plus she didn't do it often, Alice would rather just take a few sips and have the human go on it's way. Bringing her hand up she tapped her finger on her chin, only to freeze in place moments later when she listened to the rest of his plan. "You plan to have us feed out of baggies?" She was referring to the bag's of blood humans used for transfusions. "Like not drink from the source ever?" Her British accent was think with anger and ice. She didn't like this plan at all and he had been doing such a good job convincing her.

Hearing the other vampire Alice glanced at him. She couldn't help but chillingly laugh. "What a way to put it mate. Couldn't have said it myself." Then looking to his human companion she couldn't help but grin in a scary way. "Mmm you do smell delectable..but don't worry I won't bite. I don't fancy sinking my teeth into someone's companion. Even I'm not that blood thirsty." Alice began to pace again, eyes flickering around as she sensed two more vampires coming nearer. "Would you consider thinking up a new system?" She asked of the vampire with all the ideas. "I might be game if I could still sink my teeth into real flesh and not baggies," she snarled the last word, disgusted with the idea.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-01-2011, 04:14 AM

At first, while awaiting for the older female vampire's response to what Shuji had spoken out about. His own attention was brought back toward the other whited haired vampire beside him as he looked right over toward him, only to hear the man speak about the time and situation he had asked for peace for the humans was wrong. Especially since the point when Shuji had come in to ask the humans about the request for peace was brought in, right after they had just seen two other vampires take down a human man right before their eyes. Nodding to the man in agreement, Shuji knew for a fact the time and situation he had come in wasn't exactly the best since who would believe a vampire that wanted peace after just seeing two just kill a human right before their eyes; not even a minute or so after. "True, the time I just came in to ask about that..wasn't exactly the best. I'll admit that, but I've been waiting for what seems like forever to get to this point. I have never been able to approach the humans without them trying to attack me, as you know..humans at this point will do absolutely anything to protect themselves..even if that means immediately charging in to attack." he explained, before hearing the blond human speak about getting out of the open and somewhere safe since the vampires around considered the man a tasty treat. That much was true, keeping a human alive wasn't exactly the easiest task ever, even with three other vampires around. Vampires may hadn't really been that smart, but they were still fast and that allowed them to sneak up on anyone or anything quick enough to the point they weren't noticed.

Although before he could speak about saying that they should all talk with one another in a different area since this place wasn't going to be the most safest place ever to have a little conversation, hearing the other female vampire come to little quick stop only to tap her fingers on her chin and speak up asking if Shuji was expecting the vampires to feed out of the little bags that the hospitals held blood in, rather than never drinking the blood from the actual source again. True, even Shuji had a problem with that since it made him and probably the other vampires feel as though they had some sort of problem or they were like babies of some sort. That was why he simply shook his head in rejection to the thought that they would be drinking from bags. "No, that was not what I had in mind..I have thought about that through a bit. If we are true to our word..which we vampires should be. That is why I am trying to rid the world of the insane vampires..and possibility have the humans accept that there are vampires out there that don't want to kill the human race..but rather keep it alive..not only for us..but for their own families as well..but we have to make sure; we don't end up turning them into one of us." Shuji explained before looking back around the area once more to wonder if he could get the scent of any vampires in the area. Looking right back toward all three of them, he just shrugged his own shoulders for a moment. "We might want to get out of the open..like the human said..standing out here; kind of makes us like open targets for both our race for this human..and yet also for the hunters to catch us off guard."

Nekochan5345
I ate Jesus, he tasted like stai...

Old 08-01-2011, 04:36 AM

Along the terrace of one of the more luxurious houses along the street where all the drama had unfolded, were four hardly noticeable figures leaning over the side, two of which were peering down at the world below with the hawk like vision that only vampire could posses. The older and taller of the two gentlemen was craning his neck gracefully out into the dark air to look down at the city streets, the city he had come to rule as if he was its king. Well, he was king amongst his followers at least. He was rather pleased of that fact and, at the moment, he appeared to be in absolute bliss. His electric blue eyes were half lidded and an almost euphoric looking smile appeared on his lips. One pale spidery, hand waved gracefully, flicking back and forth in front of him as if an invisible orchestra was just in front of his eyes.
Ah, a symphony of mayhem and discord. I love the sound ” Aravagus said with a chuckle, his hand still moving as the instruments played their parts and humming a light tune. As he spoke, the younger vampire turned away from his meal for a moment to look down at the streets yet again. The blond boy held in his arms a frail human girl who hung, limply from his claws and was still very much alive. Her body seeming to gush blood from dozens of deep punctures made into her skin, and not all from teeth it appeared. He seemed to take no notice of her agony, and looked down at the vampire preaching to both human and their kin alike.

"A loony that one is," Cyril hissed with a hushed chuckle.
Quite. What exactly does he think he can accomplish? There is no such thing as coexistence between us and the humans, only feeding and domination. Murder on their side. At least we receive sustenance from our killings. What do they receive from their cold bloody genocide? Why should we pander to their needs when they not only kill needlessly, but kill wastefully? And on top of that, it’s not exactly the ideal time for a sunshine and rainbows speech now is it?” He said, as a child’s scream cut through the air, only aiding his point, “Plastic bags indeed, I hope the young vampires down there smacks some sense into the boy. She seems like she wants to.
"Yea, I guess. Oh who’s that…”Cyril whistled loudly, his eyes pinpointing on the burst of light shining in the darkness as the human vampire hunter flung her way out of the door.
"Oooh, I like her. I like her a LOT. She’s spunky," Cyril said and a laugh and licked away the blood pooling around the collar bone of his victim, as if he was a dog lapping up water. The girl cried softly, but was too far gone to do anything else. The younger vampire seemed pleased with this. Aravagus only rolled his eyes at him. The ancients amusement did not last long, as he looked down at the hunter they had been eying warily for the last few minutes. There was a look of hatred in those nearly neon blue eyes. He had seen her type before.
"Be cautious about that one. She may prove to be a threat with all of that...uh, Spunk was it?" He said, rolling the word over in his head, without seeming to reach any sort of understanding as to what the word meant in that sentence, "Ether way, we might have a fighter on our hands. Tell the others to keep an eye out..." He sighed and then turned down to look at the dying human in his fledgling’s teeth, " And do finish the poor thing off Cyril...she looks so pitiful. I almost feel bad for her. But we don't need any more additions to the family tonight, so see to it that she doesn't change while you have your back turned ."
There was a long pause until, eventually, Cyril put the girl out of her misery, her corpse only a mummified residue of her youthful self. He laughed and threw the corpse down at the feat of the peace seeking vampire, her skull cracking open as it hit the earth below.
Aravagus laughed and sang out loudly into the night,
A little man tells his tale
Listen to him wail!
His utopia a fable
A place that reaching we are unable
His words to which no one would abide
And while he spoke, the children died
Cry to mommy run and hide
But the little sons and daughters still cry
Killed to the sounds of your lullaby

He seemed pleased with that, having made words for the song he had been hearing in his head.
Cyrils response was a heck of a lot less flowery and annoying, as he settled for the more traditional, “SHUT UP ASS HOLE!
When he finished the two men leaned on the terrace wall, laughing like school boys that had just pulled off a really funny prank.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 04:50 AM

Growing angrier as the vampire spoke she growled. Alice was growing very hungry and wanted to snap his head off. She continued to pace her speed picking up a bit in agitation. Perking her ears up to say she heard two voices off in the distance. She liked what she was hearing. Turning her attention back to the others she spoke. "But you can't be sure they will fall for it. I'd rather stick to my ways then try this out. There's no way it could work."

Alice was just about to say something else when the body dropped at the feet of the peace loving vampire. "Mmm..." she said and closed her eyes taking in a big sniff. Mouth almost watering she stopped pacing and stared. "Well I'm off to get snatch a bite. I've listened to enough of this rubbish." Spinning around she sped off with vampire speed. That was one of the things she was great at, Alice was faster than most vampires. Running over to the other two vampires she stopped a few feet away from the and looked at them curiously. "Very classy indeed. Hopefully it'll get that bloody sod to shut up. I've seen you before haven't I?" Her tone had a little less ice in it then when she had been talking to the others. Alice knew that the older looking vampire was older than her and she had only met one older vampire before.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-01-2011, 04:55 AM

Alistair had nodded slightly to Kasimir's suggestion. Giving the woman an almost warning glare when she agreed that Kasimir might be delectable. Alistair would not allow Kasimir to fall victim to any vampire. Though it didn't seem like the woman was too interested in the way the German might taste, still. Alistair watched her warily for a moment before his attention shifted to the dead girl that had been tossed before him. Narrowed eyes, cold and almost empty looked up and searched around for a few moments until he found the ones responsible. Crude. Very crude, but then. What did one expect from vampires? Alistair watched them for a few moments before he turned and started off in a direction, knowing Kasimir would follow him.

Kasimir had grinned at the female and even winked at her when she made her remark about him smelling delectable. "I'm probably the most delicious thing in this town." Those green eyes sparkled with mischief for a moment and he shrugged. "But I like not being a vamp's snack-cake...My friend and I intend on keeping it that way for a very long time." When the girl had been tossed before them, Kasimir took an involuntary step back before he glanced at Alistair. Knowing his friend would silently locate the individual or individuals that were mocking the peace wanting vampire, he followed Alistairs gaze. Green eyes squinted for a moment and he raised a hand to wave at the other vampires. That little action done, he quickly stepped over to the dead girl. First and foremost, Kasimir was a thief, and he'd already looted several vampire victims this night, what was one more? Kasimir was quick, his fingers roamed easily and gently searching for any kind of valuable worth taking. His search was cut short when Alistair turned and began to walk away though. The german frowned and glanced at the peace wanting vampire and the female, or rather. He watched the female vanish into the dark...Okay then. Kasimir grinned. "Right..you can follow us if you want." He glanced up at the vampires that had thrown the dead girl at them emotions flickered across his face as he resisted the urge to make an obscene gesture. He didn't want to provoke them into a fit of rage. The human turned and hurried to catch up to Alistair and walk beside him. Whispering softly to the vampire in German.

Last edited by Kry; 08-01-2011 at 05:13 AM.. Reason: >.>; Words. I promise I can utilize them properly.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-01-2011, 07:16 AM

As Shuji had finally finished his statement, he wasn't exactly too confident in his own words nor did he have a feeling that these others were going to agree with his idea anytime soon. Why he was trying to convince his own kind about his idea was almost as though he were speaking to a rock, they were simple minded people; all they cared about was food and eating to the point that it didn't stop their lust. Within moments when a young dead human female had fallen from the sky out of nowhere; he turned his head left and right only for a second than looking down at the poor human. Seeing her dead body like this caused his own eyes to widen up, although his own left eye gave a little small twitch to it. Blood was slowly gushing from the poor human girl's head and reaching his own two shoes; within a minute or two, he was already standing in her own blood. Seeing this brought back horrible memories within Shuji's life and that was pushing him even more to his own limit. He continued to tell himself within his head to calm down, not to let his ego get the better of him. There had only been about once or twice throughout the hundreds of years Shuji had lost his mind and ended up becoming what him and his parents both tried to hold down.

The last time he had ended up losing his mind, he found himself standing in the middle of a group of vampires along with humans with his own body covered from head to toe; nearly as though he was bathing in their blood. Without realizing it, whenever he would lose his mind; Shuji would always black out with his own right eye turning black while his left eye turned much more red than any normal vampire's would be. There would always be a large grin across his own face as he simply drank the blood out of anything and anyone he came across; whether it be vampire, human, or even animal. No matter what it was, he loved the taste of blood whenever he lost control; if not drinking the blood of whoever he came across, he'd always kill and leave the person either decapitated or near the brink of death.

As Shuji continued to try to hold down the alter ego that was being held dorm deep within himself. The very last thing that had ended up pushing him to his limit, was when he heard some man singing as though he were mocking Shuji's idea of what he wanted. Hearing the older female vampire speak up next about his idea never working since the humans would never trust him, pushed him right passed his own limit. Slowly enough, he lowered his head to the point his own eyes were finally hidden within the darkness; but a large grin was simply seen throughout the darkness of the area. The dark pupil in his own right eye began to widen a bit more to the point it covered his entire eye, darker than the night itself as though it was an endless pit that covered inside his eye. While the redness that covered his left began to widen itself to the point that the veins were finally being visible; even to the point that blood began to roll down his left cheek as though he were crying tears of blood. By the time he was done, his entire left eye was red as the blood within the night itself whenever someone would be killed. Giving a small hiss, he noticed that the older female was already gone from the area, leaving simply the white haired vampire along with the blond human that stood there; speaking as though it would be a privilege to follow along with them. Shuji just simply gave a dark grin over toward them before he tilted his own head slightly. While his neck turned, all that was heard were what seemed like to be like bones cracking before it finally stopped at the end.

Looking back down toward the young dead human female that was on the ground at this point. Shuji simply continued to grin as the smell from her was exhilarating. Within the next moment, he immediately stomped right down onto the young girl's back as hard as he could and as many times as he could; while he stomped on the poor girl's body. All he could do was laugh manically from hearing the bones crack from within her body, seeing the blood spray out of her body as though it was a bottle with multiple holes in it and being squeezed. Blood splattered all over Shuji's own face, but that didn't stop him from continuing to laugh and crush her. It seemed as he didn't stop, the ground right under only the dead girl's body began to crack, almost as though the floor was about to break right under her body. The only time he had finally stopped was when there was nothing left to hear from her body but simply just stepping on her body would've been like walking on wet paper. The devilish grin stayed across his face as he looked around the area for the freshest smell of something to kill. Noticing how the two other males had basically made their way toward where the older female had run off to. Shuji simply continued to hiss with his grin turning right toward the building where he heard the male's mocking singing and from where the young dead human female's body fell from. Just staring at the building, he took a step forward and bolted instantly right toward it, leaving a little small indent in the ground where he just stood before he was in the lower level of the building. Looking around from within, he simply began smashing and destroying the support beams from level to level of the building to cause it to come down. All the while he had no idea what he was doing deep down, as usual; he was completely blacked out and having no idea of what he was doing at this point. Death brought back his memory of his parents' dying to protect him, and being mocked just ticked him off since it basically mocked his own mother's and father's request for the samething of what Shuji wanted now. When ones family was ever mocked or made fun of, one couldn't help but lose ones mind to the point that they don't know what their doing any longer.

((O-O That was fun typing this up. xD especially since I had to type this up twice x-x ughhh))

Nekochan5345

Old 08-01-2011, 04:03 PM

The two vampires looked at the frankly lovely vampires in front of them with an expression of amusement. She was certainly very bold and blunt. Arivagus seemed impressed. Cyril looked as if he was in love. The two exchanged a smile before turning to face the young vampires.
Hello there. A pleasure Im sure,” Arivagus said, his chin tilted up and smiling down at the pretty girl.
Very nice to meet you,” Cyril said with a stupid grin. The old vampire looked at him oddle.
Yes, well, perhaps you have seen us, though I don’t recall a formal meeting. We prowl these streets regularly. It is our ‘territory’ so to speak,
I’m Cyril,” The young vampire blurted out stupidly causing Arivagus to role his eyes at him with a sigh.
Yes, this is my child Cyril, and I am Arivagus…” There was a pause as Arivagus’ expression turned to curiosity. He craned his long neck back towards the street to look down at where they had thrown the body, “Good lord I actually think the preacher has stopped
Just then, as if to answer him, a gruesome crunch sounded from the body below as the boy jammed his foot into the poor corpse’s body. Cyril laughed. Arivagus watched with interest as the boy continued to pound the body into the dust. When he stopped, they saw his grin signing out into the night.
Well…I think he rather enjoyed your gift don’t you think?” the old vampire said with a smirk, though he knew something had changed in the preacher. Right on cue, the boy shot off towards them, “You two might want to back up a bit
Cyril did as his sire told him, knowing better than to question him, just as a gaping hole appeared in the floor as the support beams caved in, sending the chunks of rubble and some very expensive looking furniture down to the streets bellow. Arivagus’ face flashed briefly with rage as his building started to collapse. With a deep growl, he jumped off the side of the terrace. As soon as his feet touched the ground, he took off into a vampiric sprint, catching up to the boy in mere seconds. He loved being old.
Now see here boy,” He said, stopping the boy in his tracks by locking one of his hands around both of his wrists. It took considerable strength to do so, which impressed the old vampire considerably, but he was in no joking mood, “this is MY apartment building, and I LIKED. THAT. COUCH!
With that he kicked the boy. Hard. So hard that it sent him flying through one of the holes he had made in the old vampires building. With a scowl, the old vampire jumped up to meet him as the boy hovered in the air for those precious last seconds before falling back to earth and punched him square in the nose. It wasn’t so much to hurt him, ok, maybe just a little, but more so to place the boy back on the terrace where Cyril and the vampires stood. He was showing off to them. With a huff, the old vampire landed on his crumbling building, his hands crossed angrily in front of him as he stared at young vampire that had so rudely destroyed his building.
I hope you realize that you are paying for the damage young man,” He said crossly.

((Is having Arivagus do that ok? I havent rped in a while, so im a little rusty on what the dos and donts are XD))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 04:29 PM

((You guys write so much more hahahah!))

Crossing her arms and resting her chin in one of her hands Alice watched the new vampires and listened. She actually cracked a real smile when the young one blurted out his name. Turning around at Arivaguses sudden change of topic, she watched as the so called peace lover demolished a girls body. Quirking up one of her eyebrows she couldn't help but shake her head. That idiot is bi-polar.. she thought to herself.

When Arivagus told them to back up she frowned but understood why when the floor began to crumble in places. Pushing off the ground Alice soared through the air and did a back flip, landing next to Cyril. From there she watched Arivagus speed off and kick the peace lover. "I'm Alice by the way," she said her British accent filled with amusement. Alice continued to watch as Arivagus slammed the kid back to the ground in front of them. "Well well well," she bit out. "Now where was the peace in that you bloody sod?" Tsking she shook her head.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-01-2011, 04:34 PM

((O_O xDDD :lol: Its alrighty, its kind of puppeting what would happen to my character; but I'm alright with that =3 ^-^'' I'll work my way around that.))

All the while Shuji smashed through the support beams of the building, he hadn't exactly thought about what would happen if the building were to collapse on his own body. Even if he may had been a vampire that had ended up going insane for a moment, just like every other vampire on this planet; they had a certain amount of weight that could be placed onto them before they would end up getting crushed as well. Although, that wasn't exactly what was going through his own head at the moment; but rather all that went through his head was to kill for the fun of it and enjoy every last moment of hearing a person's body become crushed into the ground if not in the grasp of his own palm. Unfortunately for Shuji, being completely blacked out like this, caused him to be completely unaware of one of the vampires within the building to come jumping right down and bolting toward him at full speed.

The only point when Shuji had finally noticed what had happened was that within seconds he was already caught in the grasp of another vampire's claw. Listening to what the man said about this being 'his' building and he 'liked' that couch, just simply caused Shuji to give off another menacing laughter; almost as though being held in the vampire's grasp wasn't anything but mere child's play. Even though it truly actually did hurt anyway, it was more rather the pain was another one of those things that were getting his alter ego riled up and wanting even more of a fight and seeing the blood of whatever he came across. "Awwww is the poor little baby going to cry because I broke his little couchie wouchie?" Shuji mocked with his own voice much colder and darker than it was earlier, within the next second of being kicked right through the hole that the older male vampire had jumped through; only to be slammed once again into the ground in the middle of the air. Even from all that pain and having his body slammed into the ground, followed by a single punch right into the face; Shuji still had a large grin across his own face while blood was completely covered across his own face.

Slowly he began to stand right back up to his own feet as though Shuji himself was no more but a puppet at this point. The pain had been surging throughout his body by now, but that pain was beginning to feel really good and it made him want more. Hearing right after everything had been done to him, the older female ask about where the peace was. His own glare didn't move from the single place he was already staring at the older male. "What's in the point of peace anyway?...we'll all die one day or another, why not have as much fun as we can..until that day?.." he spoke before a small little dark chuckle came through his lips. Obviously enough, he didn't really believe in what he was saying; but rather it was like he had two different bodies within his own. One wanting peace between the two races so that both races could truly have what they both want. While the other wanted simply death, destruction, carnage, blood, anything that related to the more insane and violent side of the vampiric race. "Don't tell me...your done...the fun is just beginning!" he spoke glaring right up with his devilish grin toward the same man that had just harmed him, this vampire was rather fun to play with; and from that fighting that just happened; Shuji couldn't seem to get enough. Within the next second of getting up and glaring toward the man, he immediately bolted toward him, once again leaving a large indent in the floor where he just stood. However, within the few seconds before he had made contact with the vampire's body. Shuji immediately shifted his own form to the point that he turned right into a rhino to slam the horn part of it right into the vampire; just to push him out of the building. Right after the horn had made contact for about a second or two, Shuji immediately went back to his normal vampiric form just to slam his fist right into male's gut.

((:gonk: for some reason, i didn't like this post of myne. D: :lol: ))

Last edited by happydeath; 08-01-2011 at 04:41 PM..

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-01-2011, 06:40 PM

High in the sky approaching the city was a helicopter bearing the flag design of England and the royal crown. Inside the helicopter lazily looking out the window was a young man dressed in style very similar to the noble clothes of old England. He yawned as he waited for the helicopter to get to the helipad on top of the English Embassy. He glanced from the corner of his eye at one of the soldiers in the helicopter with him, chuckling at how uncomfortable the soldier, in fact everyone was at being around him since his operation. He said, "What is the matter soldier, nervous about the new venue?" The soldier gulped, shaking his head saying,"No your highness, I-uh, I just don't like heights is all." Prince of England, Michael Khallos chuckled as he turned to the soldier, his red eye glowing as he said, "Oh, is that what's under your skin?" The soldier turned away quickly, paling slightly as Michael laughed softly while the helicopter began it's descent. Once it landed the two soldiers filed out, stood to attention and saluted as Michael stepped out carrying his dueling blade as the resident ambassador walked up with a polite smile, bowing slightly as he said, "Greetings your highness, welcome to our abassadorial office. I'll be happy to have a car take you and your guards to your hotel if you wish?" Michael shook his head saying, "No thank you abassador, feel free to take my soldiers, but I feel like having a night one the town, take a look at the local wild life." He smiled mischeviously as he walked past the abassador who bowed again as he passed, saying, "As you wish your highness." Ten minutes later, Michael was walking down the street, his blade against his hip as he looked around for any would be vampires using his Eye to view things in thermal view, looking for anyone who's heat levels were too cold for living people.

Last edited by Graxdon; 08-01-2011 at 09:29 PM..

Nekochan5345

Old 08-01-2011, 07:02 PM

((Ok, good. Ill try to lay off it anyway ^^; ))

"Nice to meet you Alice...Peace indeed. One moment if you please!" He said with a grin and turned back to the raging vampire.
"You know child, that's exactly what i was going to tell you! Apparently we see eye to eye," He said chipperly, but registered that ether this boy had been acting very, very well only a moment or so ago in front of the crowd, or something had changed. He was betting on the second but hoping for the first, as that would be a wonderful talent to have on his side. Now if only he could do something about that attitude of his.
He didn't have time to scold the boy about it before he charged.
Arivagus actually laughed when he saw the rhino horn come out of no where on the boy. And let out a quick breath of, "Interesting choice," before it slammed into him unceremoniously. He laughed for the entire two seconds that he was being pushed along by the beasts horn, like a little kid on a roller coaster, before Shuji punched him. Normally, being punched by a vampire didnt do much damage to him. He was older than most and had far more pain tolerance then the average undead, mostly because his nerve endings had deteriorated so much that he could scarcely feel anything even if he tried. This punch, however, sent what little of a pain response that he had left, coursing through his body. If he could breathe it would have taken his breath away. He had never fought a born vampire before. This will be fun, he thought and grinned at the challenge.
"You know boy, that attitude of yours is going to get you killed some day!" He let out a growl and grabbed the mans arms with one of his hands much like before and kicked him in the face with equal force. The only difference this time was that he did not let go and did not intend to any time soon. For any human it would be enough to rip both arms off at the shoulder and shatter the skull. Arivagus doubted that would be the result unfortunately, but it worked very well regardless.
"Now, no more charging," He said with a purr, one hand still clenched around the other vampires arms, "That is rude. Now you must see reason or i will be forced to discipline you. Furthermore, I don't see why your all full of hot blood. We gave you a lovely snack and questioned your speech, and you seem to agree with us. So, i dont see what this quarrel is about. Why not calm down and well have a chat eh? We can talk about the reparation price for my room then. Shall we?"

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-01-2011, 07:22 PM

Alistair had walked off in the opposite direction of the vampires that had thrown the dead girl. He had no intentions of socializing with less than civil people. Vampire or not. Also, he had not yet fed, and was somewhat looking for a suitable meal. As always, he was hesitant to snatch up just anyone that came to near. The white haired vampire nodded softly and mumbled something back to Kasimir in German. Mostly just to assure the human that he had, in fact been listening to his rant about how barbaric everyone was. Humans and vampires.

Kasimir walked in step with Alistair, complaining in German about the barbaric natures that lay deep in the core of all people. Human and vampire alike. Vampires just seemed more interested in letting those natures control them. It was rather sad, or so he thought. Rather suddenly those green eyes blinked as the German suddenly came to a realization that had almost nothing to do with his conversation. He reached over and poked Alistair in the ribs, his language switching from German to English rather smoothly. "Oi...You hungry aren't ya? I can tell..You seem a bit paler. Alright then, I'll find a pocket to pick and you can bite their neck." A grin on the humans lips and amusement sparkled in his green eyes. His grin only widened a bit when Alistair gave him a slight glare.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-01-2011, 08:09 PM

Right after slamming the older male vampire right out of the entire building with his rhino horn and along with a punch to follow along. Shuji stared with his large grin as he pulled back his fist once again to punch the man once more and continue the onslaught of punches only to rip him to shreds later on; however hearing the male speak up all of a sudden just to hear him say that the attitude he was giving would only get him killed one day. Just hearing that, caused Shuji to stop only for a second before the grin across his face grew even more wide. He simply stayed silent to what the man had said due to the fact that he didn't really care for what he had to say at all; but rather just cared for the fight going on between the two of them. However, right before his own fist had ended up making contact with the man's body once again; feeling how Shuji's arm had only ended up getting caught in the grasp of the older male vampire's hand and to be kicked right in the face but with his own arm still in the grasp of the older vampire's hand.

Even with even more pain surging throughout Shuji's own body, he continued to fight back with all he had in his own body. This fight was truly too much fun to stop, but with what the male had ended up asking why he was so full of hot blood and wanting so much destruction; when they had ended up giving him a little snack and simply questioned his thoughts while Shuji even agreed with them on what they thought was true and wrong. So just hearing that, even though it didn't change the fact he was still in a completely alter ego form of himself; he even had the time to finally stop and end up speaking to the older male vampire. "This fight...isn't about disagreement, this is simply for the fun of it! I don't have any intention of paying you anything you old fart!" he screamed right toward the man with his own manical laughter filling the night.

((kind of just got lazy to type anymore XD))

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 12:12 AM

Beyond sighed and looked at the woman and her child he had just saved. She was trying to shield her precious daughter from him and he didn't blame her. He was also a vampire like the one who just attacked them. "Let's get you two home." It took a minute before they realized he wasn't going to hurt them and they let him walk them home. Once they were safely inside their home he ran off in search of other people to help. Stupid black outs made him work hard and people normally hit him. It was different when he walked about when the generators were on. They thought he was human then.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2011, 12:33 AM

Michael looked up when he noticed someone approaching (Beyond) and smiled when he saw that the man's thermal image was, for the most part, blue. He de-activated the thermal imaging, causing his eye to stop glowing and draw less attention before he waved at the man, his accent seemingly the stereotypical heroic british noble hero from fantasy films as he said, "Greetings sir, may I spare a moment of your time, perhaps?" He smiled politely as he pulled out a small disk, a flashbang, from his sleeve to his palm, out of view of the vampire.

(so, the generators are down then?)

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 12:39 AM

(Yep. I had to edit my first post thinking they were on. T_T)

Beyond turned and noticed someone talking to him. He jumped down from the building he was on and stayed a safe distance from the man. "What is it? Do you need help getting home?" He questioned. Beyond had saved some humans during the black outs and they asked for his assistance from time to time. It wouldn't shock him much if they told others about him. He got a little bit closer and stopped. This guy was suspicious.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2011, 12:47 AM

Michael grinned and said, "All I need is you... dead," before throwing out the disk, covering his normal eye with his sleeve and shut off the Eye as the disk exploded into a burst of light. Michael had never used a flashbang against a vampire, but he hoped that it would do a burst of sun-like damage, or at least blind him like it would against a normal person. He drew his sword, lowering his other arm while turning the Eye back on to see what the flashbang did, if anything.

(Probly too short, sorry)

Last edited by Graxdon; 08-02-2011 at 12:53 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-02-2011, 12:52 AM

Beyond closed his eyes quickly and was blinded just a little. If the thing did sunlight like damage it would have no effect on him anyway. He hated having to explain himself to hunters. They rarely believed him. "I was raised by vampire hunters so could you not attack me because I refuse to hurt you. It would be pretty unfair." Beyond didn't hurt people. He wasn't that kind of person. He had been raised by blood baggy for god's sake! He sighed and got ready to dodge the guy.

(I disclaim the baggy!)

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-02-2011, 12:58 AM

Michael scoffed, annoyed that it hadn't done any damage, but pulled his sword as he gave a mocking smile, saying, "Fine, don't fight back, I don't care as long as I get what I need from killing you!" His Eye began to glow as he gestured to a nearby garbage can, causing it to fly at Beyond as Michael ran to cover the distance to attack with his blade, saying, "Nothing personal, I got over my personal hatred towards vampires long ago, now it is just a necessity, though an enjoyable one. Now hold still so I can paint the streets with you."