Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-01-2011, 02:29 AM

The year is 2030. Everyone figured by now, scientist would have come up with cures for diseases and that there would be flying cars and such. But they were wrong. The scientist discovered a type of creature that used to be human but changed over the years. They feed of the very blood that keeps us alive. They have inhuman speed and strength beyond what anyone imagined. The disease has spread. All it takes is one bite and you become them. You turn into a creature who survives off of fear and death. You become a vampire. Their leader, Orion, thought he had killed all of the humans until his spies found a group of three, a pair of sisters and one of them's boyfriend. We killed most of them, but one got away and told him about us. He has sent many to kill them but they all end up dead. They know that if they are to defeat him and the other vampires, that they must find others. Cassie along with her little sister and my boy friend have set off to search for survivors. What will they do with them when they find them is what they will find out. Their families were killed so they are the only three left from their town. Cassie's older brother, Kevin, used to be with them but he atempted to defeat Orion alone and they haven't heard from him since. They heard some vampires mentioning attacking a so called safe haven in Alaska. They are heading there to check it out. If it is true then they will ask them to join them but if it is a trap set for them, then they will be ready. They just want to protect those left on earth. Those alive that is.

Rules

the only available parts are those listed. i had names for the characters but i am letting you name them.
The three main characters are teenagers only so less then 18.
pm me profiles but post them yourself if i accept them.
No goddmodding and no using stuff from other things like no technologies from video games.
No one is the main character this is a fight for survival and no making your character always be the hero for some of you boys.
Label the pm your character.

Skeleton:

Human:

Name:
Weapon:
Bio:
Pic:

Vampires:

Name:
What year were you changed:
Bio:
Pic:

Characters:

Girl 1: Cassie: Buffythevampireslayer12
Name:Cassie
Weapon:A pistol and a katana
Bio:I have been fighting the so called takeover since it started. My family was killed except my sister. I was lucky that my boyfriend survived. He is helping me and my sister get through this. Orion. will pay for the pain that he has caused the planet if it is the last thing i do. I will do anything to protect my sister and boyfriend.
Pic:
Girl 2: Younger sister (below 13): Shania583
Boyfriend to girl 1: VampHunterX13666
Human 1: Finx15
Human 2: Farrik

Orion: Andraus
Second in command: Shania583
Vampire 1: VampHunterX13666
Vampire 2: Finx15

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 08-03-2011 at 02:06 AM..

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-01-2011, 03:52 AM

Boyfriend to girl 1: VampHunterX13666
Name: Known as Diablo.
Weapons: Two Automatic pistols and a survival knife.
Bio: Cassie's Boyfriend. He lost his family and to try to help with the pain of lossing them he changed his name, hearing people call him his real name, Cali, made him hurt so he changed it to Diablo. He got to Cassie in time to help her and her sister when their family was attacked. And got them to safety. He was happy that Cassie survived.

Vampire 1: VampHunterX13666
Name: Lucifir Fang
Year you were changed: 1966
Weapons: Vampiric natural weapons and two knives.
Bio: He was a German Ally in world war 2 when he found this group of people and he didn't suspect anything. He was against what the Nazi's were doing and planned on stopping them waiting for the right moment. When the group of people he found brought him to the woods he didn't really expect what happened. He was turned that night and when he came to he was a vampire and felt the thrist, he killed five of his allies and ran to switersland and from there came to where he knew Orion was. He heard about him and wanted help.
Pic:

Last edited by VampHunterX13666; 08-01-2011 at 04:31 AM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-01-2011, 04:11 AM

Name: Amber: Shania583
Weapon:Throwing knives, not really allowed anything else.
Bio: Me and my older sister survived, then we found out that her boyfriend survived too. That was lucky but we lost mom and dad and we haven't heard from our older brother in a while I am starting to get worried about him. I was to help but I find that I mostly get in the way, but I will not stop helping until I get told not too.
Pic:

Name: Sacha
What year were you changed: 1944
Weapons: Bare hands and long sword
Bio: Sacha loves being a vampire there would be no better way of living, though she has thought about it and has realized that if there were no more human then how would they survive, her idea keep some as a blood doner type of thing. Well she hasn't told anyone yet but she will. She tends to keep the past in the past thought and keeps moving forward.
Pic:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:59 AM

Name:Finx Sunfara
Weapon:Bow and arrow
Bio:Finx wants to kill the vampire leader just like everyone else he killed her family her friends everyone but she has a problem. Her problem is her sister her sister is a vampire under orion she is one of his generals I guess you could say and if she goes after orion with the others that means she'll have to kill her sister.
Pic:

Name:Annabell Sunfara
What year were you changed:1971
Weapons:Fangs
Bio:Anna grew up in a high rank family with her mother. Her father had left them when she was five meaning finx is her half sister. She was so happy the day finx was born and taught her everything she could when her mother died. At the age of 20 with her looks still of a 18 year old she was changed into what she then thought of as a monster now she can't get enough of being a vamp.
Pic:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 02:11 AM

god post your profile andraus!!!

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 04:38 PM

Andraus can post when he is ready lets start)

Cassie walked along side Amber and Diablo. It was noon so they were safe for now from the vamps, but she had her pistol at the ready just incase.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-02-2011, 04:40 PM

((what's going on?))

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 05:45 PM

(i am starting cause andraus wont post his character and i am bored)

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-02-2011, 05:47 PM

((oh, i see))

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 05:59 PM

(so you can post lol)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-02-2011, 08:36 PM

Amber walked beside her sister and looked around it was a really nice as was a little glad that she could enjoy it. She sighed and kept walking she knew that they were heading to Alaska to the safe city but she couldn't help thinking that it wasn't safe and that it was a trap. She saw flower and wlaked over to it and looked at it more closely it was a very beautiful flower and she really liked it.

Sacha walked down one of the halls in the main building for vampires, she was going to find someone anyone and she was going to tell them what she thought they should do with the last remaning human rather then kill them. She had realized that since then were dependant on their blood that they would need to kepp them and use them for their blod without killing them or turning them into vampires in order to survive.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 08:40 PM

"pick it if you want Amber," Cassie said with a small smile.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-02-2011, 08:44 PM

Amber looked back at her sister then shook her head saying "But then it would die and it wouldn't be beautiful anymore", she looked back at the flower and picked up a leaf then took the stem from it and tied it around the flower making a bow. She smiled then went back to her sister and continued to walk beside her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 08:49 PM

"ok," she said and picked her up and sat her on her shoulders. "There. You can rest for a bit. If we find some shade we can eat something," she said with a smile.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-02-2011, 08:56 PM

Amber smiled when Cassie picked her up then said "Thanks Cassie", she continued to look around she didn't was glad that the vampires couldn't come out durning the daytime. She leaned over and looked at Cassie upside down saying "SO where are we staying tonight sis?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 09:02 PM

"we will try to find a city and hide in a empty house or something," she said.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-02-2011, 09:23 PM

Amber smiled then said "Ok then", she sat back up and looked around then slid down her back so she was having a piggy back then leaned her head on Cassie's shoulder then closed her eyes. She didn't fall asleep though because she didn't want to miss anything so she would just rest for now.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-02-2011, 09:29 PM

By the time night came they were in North Dakota. She found an abandoned house and walked in and sat Amber down on a couch and looked around.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-02-2011, 09:55 PM

When Cassie set Amber down she opened her eyes and saw that they were in a house, she laid down then closed her eyes she was glad that they were stopping for the night. She thought about her brother then opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling, she hoped that he was ok and that they would find him in Alaska where they said they would meet if the got seperated.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 12:28 AM

Cassie came back with a glass of water and gave it to her.

(oh shania andraus could be there brother and we can say he was changed into a vampire and it is a trap)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-03-2011, 12:35 AM

{lol that would work but Andraus hasn't even posted his first profile yet}

Amber looked at Cassie then took the glass sitting up, she smiled slightly then said "Thanks", she took a sip from Irtysh looked around.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 12:36 AM

"your thinking about him arent you" she asked.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-03-2011, 12:45 AM

Amber looked at her then nodded her head saying "He should be here", she paused and sighed saying "I just hope he makes it too Alaska like we planed."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 12:51 AM

"i hope so too" she said.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 01:37 AM

Diablo was being quiet and sat down on the couch when they got in the house. He was thinking of why he wanted the vampires dead now. He looked around the house. He looked at Cassie for the first time today, not too busy being lost in thought and smiled at her happily. At least he could help his girlfriend and her sister survive. He had his pistols in their holsters and his knife sheathed. He hoped that Alaska wasn't a trap set for the humans.

Lucifir was walking in the vampire building. It was kind of the home base for them you might say. He was having troubled thoughts, what would happen when they did take over, how would they survive without fresh blood? They should keep some for blood sources or something.

Last edited by VampHunterX13666; 08-03-2011 at 01:40 AM..