Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 08-30-2007, 02:25 AM

Gwennan was still a little suspicious, but what was to lose, she had no family, no friends, did anyone remember her? did anyone know she existed? Of course low profiles were a smart idea in her thoughts, but the loneliness tended to get to her head. "Oh, are you sure? I guess, I shouldn't push you from your bed." She could feel the smoke from his cigarette linger in her nose, in just about any other circumstance, she might've asked for one.

kriss50
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to kriss50

Old 08-30-2007, 02:29 AM

He shrugged.
"I'm sure i'll be okay. Will a king size four poster bed be enough for you?"
He gave another puff on his cigarrette till it was half done then offered her the other half.
"I never smoke more than a half at a time. Want the other half?" he asked her

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 02:33 AM

Gwennan almost laughed. She'd never in her life been in a big bed, no less one as big as he had explained. "Oh what the heck? Sure," she took the last half of the cigarette from his hand, and took a few puffs, until it was down to the filter. Then she flicked it off in a random direction. "I guess I haven't introduced myself," she said in a slightly apologetic voice. "I'm Gwennan, I guess you could say I'm a rebel, but a rebel of different sorts. Nice to meet you." She put out her hand.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 02:35 AM

"Nice to meed you Gwennan, I'm Cercion. And don't worry bout forgetting to introduce yourself, I did too."
He shook her hand, smiling still
"I'm just me"

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 08-30-2007, 03:03 PM

The womans obvious ease put Yana to rest a little too. She smiled, one of her best genuine ones. "I wonder if perhaps you have any..." She trailed the sentance as she pondered what her current taste was. "Water?" She finnished simply.
'Thats, okay, now make a branch of convosation...' She told herself.
"It's a nice establishment you have here...homely."
'Homely!?...ah well it's said now.'

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 10:02 PM

Gwennan smiled, "well then, Cercion, let's find your room, because I'm getting quite lightheaded." She kept her hand on head applying pressure to the headache. "Sorry if this is a hassle!" She could almost feel the wings on her back become longer, this would all be good, when it was over.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 10:04 PM

He smiled at her and turned, indicating the way
"Don't worry about it. This way"
He lead her through the twists and turns of the streets untill they arived at the gates which her opened by hand

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 10:07 PM

When they reached his domain Gwennan looked up, to see a large mansion, she hesitated. "You... Don't happen to be a vampire do you?" She was beginning to worry, what if he was? and if he was just putting on the nice guy face to lure her in, and turn her into one of... Them. She could never be one of them, one of the ones who killed all her friends and family. Everyone close to her died at their hands.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 10:11 PM

Cercion turned to look at her, eyes downcast.
"I am, but have you never wondered why you rarely see female vampires? It's because the entire vampire clan is barren, so we have very little need for female vampires. Anyway, as I told you earlier, I have my honour to think of, so don't worry about me attacking you And as you are my guest, none of the others would dare touch you"
He studied her face, looking for a reaction

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 10:16 PM

Gwennan squinted her eyes, what made her trust him so much? She looked up at him, a hint of speculation in her eyes, "all right, I won't attack you, and I don't think you will attack me either." She looked up at the mansion, and back at him. "Okay," She nodded her head.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 10:18 PM

He smiled, relieved that she hadn't attacked him instead.
"This way please" he said, leading her up the driveway and into the large waiting area where no-one was around

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 10:22 PM

Gwennan followed Cercion. He lead her into a lobby looking area, she observed the furniture silently, it was nicer than she'd ever had. And like a school girl, she hugged her bag to her chest as she felt more pain in her wings. Because she was wearing a corset they were more shut in, and anyone could see the top of them, so she put her bag on her back, and kept following him.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 10:23 PM

He looked back, seeing her shift in obvious pain.
"Are you okay?" he asked as they headed up a few flights of stairs

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 10:25 PM

Gwennan looked up at him, "oh, I'm fine, I just need a bit of rest, possibly a cleaner change of clothes." She smiled weakly.

[sorry that was short, i just got a phone call]

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 10:30 PM

(np)
Well, I can give you the rest, but I'm not too sure about the clothes. I'll have a look though."
He smiled as they came to a door and he unlocked it, opening it for her
"I could lend you some sleep wear, but I don't have any tops, only trousers"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 10:33 PM

"Okay well thank you anyways, the trousers will probably do fine," she stepped into the room in awe at the large bed then she turned back to him. "As for a different shirt, I'm sure I'll work something out," she said, blushing. Gwennan stepped further into the room, and dropped her stuff on the bed, her bag, and her jacket. Then she squatted to unbuckle her combat boots, with metal hooks all the way up it, these were once her brothers.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 10:36 PM

He smiled and strode over to his drawers, sifting through them and pulling out some plain red cotton Pyjama trousers out. He held them over his shoulder for her, so as not to see her changing.
"here are the trousers" he told her

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 10:42 PM

Gwennan thanked him, as he handed her the trousers. She loved to sleep in loose pajamas, but she hadn't since she was young. "Thanks," she turned and pulled the trousers up under her skirt, then slipped the skirt off. She pulled her stuff of the bed, and set them next to her shoes. Then she slipped under the covers of the huge bed, and loosened some of the strings on her corset, to where her wings to pull out, and grow without being shut in close to her skin. She sighed, and snuggled into the covers, "thank you so much!"

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 10:46 PM

"It's quite alright" he replied, still looking in the drawers. he pulled out a pain of jeans and a shirt and held them up for her.
"Are these all-right?" he asked
Jeans
Shirt

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 10:49 PM

Gwen looked up at the items of clothing she held, and a wide grin spread across her face, "oh yes, I'll change into those later on, for now these trousers are comfortable enough. Thank you." She wondered why she kept saying thank you, but she knew she was very content. She was still a bit amazed at herself, for trusting a vampire, but oh well.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 10:50 PM

"It's quite alright, goodnight"
He placed them on the end of the bed and curled up ont he floor like a cat. As usual, he had amazed himself, by managing to fall asleep during the night

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 10:55 PM

Gwennan had slept very well for about 6 hours, but around midnight, she jolted up, in horror. She yelled from the pain in her wings, they looked like they'd grown over 5 inches, they continued to stretch out further, and she yelled out again. She'd almost forgotten where she was, and was afraid she'd woken someone who didn't want to be woken up. Through the blur in her dilating eyes she saw Cercion on the ground, she was about to say something but the pain was too much.

[sorry, dinner, be back in about 20 minutes!]

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 11:04 PM

When She bolted upright Cercion began to wake, unaware anything was wrong. He looked over to her when she yelled out.
He leapt to his feet, and gave her a quick look over. Nothing seemed to be wrong, untill he saw her back. The corset was holding the wings too tightly against her, and causing her massive amounts of pain.
"I'm sorry that I have to do this" he told her, pulling out a knife. He cut the corset from her body, revealing hwr bare flesh and flipped her over with a doctors professionalism. He had removed the pressure, but she was still screaming in pain so he sighed, knowing there was only one more thing he could do.
"I apologize for this too" he told her
He placed his hands on her head, looked deep into her eyes and kissed her for five, ten, fifteen, twenty second, all the while the pain become ing reduced for her and transferring to him. After the twenty seconds he collapsed to the ground, writhing in the pain she would have had, but otherwise soundless.
(don't worry, take your time)

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-30-2007, 11:43 PM

Gwennan felt a rush of air, as the the corset fell from around her body. She was only half conscious. And when his lips brushed onto her, she didn't reel a rush of air, she felt a rush of life, then for a moment sound seemed to go, and she could breath normally. Then it all came back and she popped back up, sound back, she noticed him, silently in pain. As she reached out to help him, she noticed she didn't have a shirt on, so she slipped the one he left for her on and knelt beside him as he writhed, "Cercion!" She put her hand to his cheek, "Cercion! What did you do? What did you do?" She put her head down to his heart, it was going to fast. So she got a pillow of the bed, and put it under his head. He needed to relax.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 11:46 PM

Cercion gasped in pain and his hands clenched the bedsheets. A film of sweat appeared on his body but then he stopped.
He blinked and sat up
"I took the pain from your body, and put it into mine. Now I've locked it away in the back of my mind so it exists, but doesn't"