Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 03-02-2015, 04:07 PM

I try to make my own OC art and fail. Over and over.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 09-18-2018, 05:58 PM

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted here. Anyway I'm reopening this place for chatting. As for contests and such they may or may not return in the future. We shall see how things go.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 09-24-2018 at 02:25 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-18-2018, 10:01 PM

Holy Toledo! Talk about A-blast from the past… have you been, welcome back, what's new with you boo boo!? Now I have to remember what's your nickname was I like to remember is rosy doodle and poodle I'll have to work on that period big hug
blueblavkrosiedoodlepoodle Just doesn't sound right do you remember any of it?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-24-2018, 02:47 PM

Hehehe, I'm like a bad penny I keep turning up. :P
I've been doing alright mostly. Dealt with some depression. My pregnancy has been going well. As for whats new I'm having a baby boy due in December, I'm engaged, we had to move back at tue end of May and lost almost everything we had so thinga have been rough. Actually they still are as we try to get back on our feet. Just glad that family are helping us out. I myself havent been working since May so been bored and feeling like im going out of my mind at times, lol. Anyway hopefully things start getting better.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-24-2018, 07:27 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you guys are having a difficult time but I am really happy that your family is helping out. That means so much that you're not out there in the world all alone with no one to turn to for help when you need it the most. So hang on to baby boy until January 3rd and then we can be twinnies! And he'll be a Capricorn and it'll just be wonderful. Do you have a name picked out for him?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-24-2018, 07:54 PM

Yeah it does. Hahaha, you kind of sound like my fiancee. His birthday is December 14th and my due date is the 12th so he's like he can wait two days. Yes we have picked out a name for him though he will probably hate us for giving him a long name, lol. His name is going to be Lucien Theodore Kane with my fiancee's last name. Yes we are to give him two middle names.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-25-2018, 01:22 AM

Well, I will acquiesce to your fiance since it would be a great way for him to remember birthdates! And plus you know he helped create him and all that stuff. I love the names and he probably will hate you guys except hes gonna go buy a short name common nickname correct? Is it gonna be Luca? Anyway I like original names that aren't like out there. I mean I understand Apple because she was conceived in New York but that would have been a better nickname than a given name in my opinion But who am I

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 12-02-2018, 03:31 PM

Wow, I was talking about how bad I am at drawing last I was here? Well, it hasn't changed. I don't have a single drop of artist's blood.
/I almost said "I don't have a single artist bone in my blood"