Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-19-2012, 09:11 PM

"You and your men get out of here!" Renee shouted over her shoulder at Bernie as she sprinted after Tabitha. Reaching the huge wooden door, Renee watched slightly amused at Tabitha's elaborate security precautions, wondering if the rich girl realized one with Renee's abilities - and the knowledge of how to use them - would most likely know how to get around all of the circuitry and open the door anyway. If I had all of the expensive toys I'd probably be a bit paranoid myself.

The door opened into the underground structure that housed Tabitha's HQ and Renee followed Tabitha to a room that mirrored a security office but with a lot more switches. There was so much energy in the room it made Renee's skin tingle. One on of the many screens was the jet, quickly becoming a small blimp on the screen.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 04-04-2013, 07:41 AM

Tabitha quickly began typing into the computer's interface but something was not working right. She couldn't take control of the plane. That feature just hadn't been fully installed yet. Groaning mentally, she instead began to track the movement of the craft. "It is headed straight for Seattle. I'm not sure which area, though it looks to be the east side." Turning she fished in an overhead bin on the opposite wall desperately. Pulling out a handheld monitor, she waved it at Renee, "This will track it while we roll." Handing it to her, she said, "You take it while I grab the keys to the car."