IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-15-2012, 12:51 AM

This is mine and HarukiAi' fanbaced RP of vampire night, only open tome and HarukiAi okay :)

Um not sure how to put in the plot , but love and adventure is involved :D

My OC

Name: Yukina Utada
Gen: Feamale
Race:Human
Bio: Yukina's family was killed by the pure blood Sarah when she was little. Instead of Sarah killing her she took her asa et/servent to her. But has not turned her into a Vampire. She currently has gotten free and is on the run, uknowningly headding for Cross Acadamy.
Aperance:

And the Vampire Knight Character I am playing :D

Name: Senri Shiki
Gen: Male
Race: Vampire
Bio: A student at Cross Acadamy,in the night class. He's also a modle working with his friend Rinma. He's laid back ,and quite. But loves his pokey (as ido lol)
Aperance:

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2012, 01:40 AM

Name: Takuma Ichijo
Bio: Takuma is the Vice President of the Night Class at Cross Academy. Takuma usually possesses a carefree attitude, it can be shown that he understands complicated scenarios with an air of maturity, though occasionally showing an immature side. His constant smile and upbeat attitude, even in dark or painful situations sometimes make it difficult to tell what he’s really thinking or feeling.

Name: Rima Touya
Bio: Rima possesses a strong and self-assured personality. She tends to expend energy only when necessary, and usually speaks only few words. she comes across as a quick thinker, indifferent and aloof, but is often seen to be worrying about Shiki and Takuma. Despite her uninterested air, she has no qualms speaking her mind and unexpectedly has a short-tempered side to her as well.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-15-2012, 02:10 AM

*deep voice* and now it begins

Yukina let out a yelp as she tripped over a tree root, she slowly sat up."ow", she muttered and looking around she blinked seeing a stone wall. Looking above the wall she she could see he tops of a few buildings. "finally" she said and quickly ran towards it when she got there she looked around for a way up and over."there has to be an easy way to get over it " she liked at a three and to a branch that extended over the wall. "perfect!" she said happily and climbing the tree she made her way across the branch and dropped down. "ow" she said holding her knee and. linked swing blood."great, just great ... " she said slowly standing and looked around, hidden by trees she was shocked to see she was on school grounds. "where am I?" she said softly looking around. She watched as a group of students dressed in white walked along the grounds. 'hmm there's something different abou them' she thought softly.

Shiki stopped in his walking looking towards the trees." anyone else smell that?" , he asked."I thought thee was a rule against drinking blood", Shiki said in a board tone, taking a bite of his pockey and looked Aiado who watched the tree line as well." don't be an idiot ,you'll get punished again", he said looking to Rinma and Ichijo.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2012, 02:31 AM

The smell of blood drifted in to assault the entire group of vampires as they took their stroll through the small wooded area at the outskirts of the school grounds. Takuma turned back to look at his companions. “There is a rule against drinking …” He said solemnly to the others. He gave them a small reassuring smile before he turned back to look in the direction the smell seemed to be coming from. “I’m sure it’s not as bad as we may think. Let’s go check it out though.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The petite blonde looked up as the smell of the blood drifted in to mingle with the smell of her chocolate pocky. She bit down on the small sweet as she looked up at the others she had been walking with giving them a look of un-interest with the current situation. “But idiots like Aido like to break the rules.” She said as she followed Shiki’s gaze to where Aido was standing. He gave her a look of astonishment and anger. “I didn’t do it … This time. “ She turned to look back at Ichijo and Shiki whispering under her breathe, “This Time …” She nodded to agree with Ichijo even though she didn’t entirely want to search for who it might be.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-15-2012, 03:08 AM

Shiki nodded."let's go, if it IS a school girl Yuki Kuran had better tell Zero to keep track of thease girls, it's just like old times, the screaming, the fans, ... why did we come back to school again?", he asked as they walked. Aftercall that had happened he didn't know why he had agreed to come to school again. Especially since Yukis other-ansestor whatever Kaname called himself had taken the life of Aido's father. Yuuki had come back to school to try and keep peace and other vampires returned to the school like puppets. His mind went back to when Rido had taken over his body and used him like a puppet, and Rinma had been the only one to get through to him. Stopping out side the tree line he looked to Ichijo and pointed. " go on Mr.Vice president"

Yukina had sat down feeling dizzy. She had been running for days trying to find a safe place to be. Only now was she was feeling the hunger and sleepyness from it all. Her head snapped towars the tree line hearing voices. She watched as the figures approached. She held in a gahsp realizing why she thought hey looked different. "vampires" she said in a quite tone and moved back a little. She blinked seeing Ichijo. She recognized him from when he was with Sarah.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2012, 04:34 AM

“Fans are annoying” Rima stated bluntly as she took another bite of her pocky. All they ever did was scream, confess their love, and scream. Didn’t they have some better to do than annoy them at every chance they get. Though she knew it was worse for the male night class students, because there was more girls in the Day class than boys. The blonde walked up next to Shiki and held out a piece of pocky for him to take. “Let’s get this over with.” She said in Ichijo direction with a little look of annoyance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m sure Yuki and Zero have plenty of other things to deal with. We can handle a few school girls.” He said with a smile as he walked a head of the group. He stopped at the edge of the tree line spotting the wall that separated the rest of the world from the School grounds. “Hello? Is anyone out there? “He called looking out into the darkness. “You don’t need to be afraid.” He smiled as he walked closer to the wall. He looked around and spotted the source of the smell.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-15-2012, 05:01 AM

Shiki watched as he called out into the bushes. "yes they are",he said taking a peace of pokey. "well, anything?",he asked board. "what if it is a girl, we'll have to erace their memory ... well unless it's one of those fans who knows what we are ... then we have to put up with, bite me, im type A positive",he said with a sigh.

************************************************** ********************************************

Yukina stared up at Ichijo and gave a soft smile. "I know better then to be afraid of you Ichijo-Sama",she standing up with a bow. "it's been a while",she said in a soft voice. A very light blush on her face. The first time she had met Ichijo was when Sarah had brought him home.When Sarah had hurt him for not telling her anything about Kaname , she was ordered to tend to the wound and make sure he healed. Ichijo was the first vampire that was ever kind to her. Out of Sarahs sights they would talk here and there. But one day Sarah caught Yukina watching Ichijo form a-farand had become angry, she locked Yukina up while she Takuma left. Sarah did not return home,in that timeframe she was able to break free and runaway. Though she never thought she would run into Ichijo. She then felt some fear go though her. "Sa-Sarah'snot here is she?", she asked with worry, if so she would berunning allover again.

Shiki blinked hearing another voice and went to the tree line. He was surprised to see Ichijo talking with a human girl, not form the school. "Ichijo you now her?", he asked. "if so,Rinma and I will leave the rest to you", he said munching onthe pokey

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2012, 05:48 AM

Rima looked over at Shiki with a spark of interest as he spoke of the fans that knew of their secret, but it turned to disgust at the idea of them offer themselves up like some type volunteer services. “They do that?” She asked since hadn't experienced it from the male Day class students. “Disgusting…” she said under her breath as he turned to face away from the two males.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ichijo smiled in the direction of the voice and began to walk closer to get a better look at person the voice belonged to. It did seem as if they knew him from somewhere, but he wouldn’t know until he got closed to her to see her face. “Sara isn’t here.” He said as he kneeled down next to the girl getting a much better look at her face. “Ah, it has been a while.” He said with a smile, “Ah, that’s fine. I’m sure I can handle this.” He said over his shoulder to the other two vampires that were with him. “Let’s fix you up before we talk about anything else, shall we?”

-------------------------------------------------------

Rima look back over her shoulder as she heard dismissal from this current situation. She could see Ichijo had ventured further anyway and seemed to be somewhat occupied with their guest. She shot Shiki a look before she turned back around. “If I suffer any damage to my skin, you’ll never hear the end of it Ichijo.” She need to get back to apply some of her moisturizers to it before being out in the open dried it out.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-15-2012, 06:11 AM

Shiki gave a small grin toRinma and followed her, waveing to Ichijo and looked Rinma. "ever get the feeling that he does'tell us everything? he comes back out of no where after following the pureblood Sarah for half a year",he said calmly. "and now a strange girl shows up and he dismissis us just like that,min you now i can go to bed",hesaid and cringed hearing the sweels of the day class girls as they walked by. "i didnt think they could get any louder"

************************************************** *****************************

Yukina watched the two other vampires walk off then looked to Ichigo and nodded,standing up and dusting her jacket off. "alright, Ichijo-Sama",she said softly looking around. "what is this place anywase?",she said seeing the day girls."why are thier uniforms different from yours?",shesaid and slowly put ittogether. "wait, is this cross acaddamy?",she asked in shock that she would end up running to Cross Acadamyof all place's. But didnt ask much more,wanting to talk to Ichio once they were inside, and she could get cleaned up. She looked to him as she adeher way out of the tree's. "i takeit you ,andyour friends smelt the bit of blood comeing frommy knee?" she asked.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2012, 07:20 PM

The blonde girl shrugged her shoulders light as she walked along. “If he doesn’t tell us we don’t need to know.” Seemed simply enough to her that way and it made that one less thing she would have to worry about. “Did you want to stand out there waiting on that girl?” She asked looking over at him with a questioning look. She forgot about her question at the sight of Shiki’s cringe of the shrill shrieks of the girls. She threw the girls a look of disgust as she quickened her pass towards the dorms. “Let’s go.” She was done with their screaming for the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------

“This is Cross Academy. I’m surprised you found it on your own.” He said with a smile small as he watched he stand up and brush herself off. “Day class and Night class have different uniforms it’s one of the ways to separate us.” He said as he reaches into his jacket and pulled out a small piece of cloth. “It’s a little hard to ignore sometimes.” He said as he looked up at her, “May I wrap this around you knee to stop the bleeding for the moment?” He asked politely not wanting to invade her space.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-16-2012, 02:34 AM

Yukina smiled some. "I'm surprised too, I didn't think when i ran away that I would end up here" she said in a soft voice then blushed when Ichijo offered to wrap up her knee,She nodded. 'yes,that be fine Ichijo-Sama" she said shyly.She liked Ichijo even though he was a vampire. She had bad experiences with other vampire's while under Sara's home, but Ichijo was nothing but kind to her. Looking away she blushed. [I]"did you're wound heal up okay Ichijo-Sama?"[I] she asked softly. Sarah had been cruel to him too, maybe that is why she was able to get along with him so easily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiki nodded as he too sped up, taking one last glance towards the tree line before going inside the dorms. "Rinma , what time is our next shoot?" he asked broadly.He wanted to get some sleep before going to 'work'. He just had to be a model and a student. The only good part about modeling was he was able to do it with Rinma. He sometimes wondered if he had more fans at school then he did modeling. Then he had fans at school who saw him and Rinma in magazines. Hearing the screams one last time as he shut the dorm doors he sighed. 'definitely more fans here' he sighed with a annoyed sigh.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-16-2012, 04:37 AM

He smiled as he reached around her leg and began to tie the small piece of cloth around her knee. “Well, you should be safe here for a while.” He said as he tied the cloth around her knee tight to ensure that it wouldn’t fall off as she walked, but not too tight as to restrain or hurt her. He stood up when he inspected it and deemed it okay. “That’s much better. “ He said smiling at her again. It still smelled of blood, but it wasn’t as strong as it had been a few moments ago. He watched her as she looked away and blushed. His calm and reassure smile still on his lips. “It healed beautifully thanks to you. Thank you again for your help then.” He said sincerely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rima sighed in relief as she entered the dorms and the doors closed off the sound of the rabid fan girls. She took a seat on the small couch in the make shift sitting area in front of the balcony to the second level. “In a few hours, “She said as looked up at him, “Did you forget the time again?” She asked though she could guess the answer. “You should try to remember them every once in a while.” She stated as she ate the last of her box of pocky.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-16-2012, 05:08 AM

Shiki looked to her."right", he said softly sitting beside her looking to the sealing and closed his eyes. "remind me why we came back here?", he asked. When they had no school to worry about he had free time ,still modelled but more free time. Now it was school, model and some free time. He sighed. He knew that Yuki was now in charge of everything school wise while Kaname was ... gone ,and that she wanted peace to come again for humans and vampires but he had some doubts about it. After all it was her brother that was responsible for causing Aido such pain , just as Kaname had caused pain to others.

Yukina looked to Ichijo and gave a soft smile. "I'm gad ,and it was no problem at all Ichijo-Sama" , she said bowing to him. Then looked to him and looked down. "if I here word of her coming this way, I'll leave ... so I don't in-danger anyone here", shes aid quietly. "thank you , for wrapping it up, I hope I haven’t troubled you at all", she said looking worried. She then felt a deeper blush come to her face,, a deep red one as her stomach grumbled loudly , demanding food. She quickly wrapped her arms around it. "sorry! i swear it has amid of its own", she said with a nervous laugh.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 11-16-2012 at 05:14 AM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-16-2012, 04:55 PM

Rima threw him a small frown at his response, but didn’t say anything. She knew he’d do as he wished. She wasn’t going to push the issue on something so small; it’d be a waste of words. Her frown deepened at his question about their return to Cross Academy. Why had they come back? They’d clearly had the choice to come back this time. It wasn’t as if she liked this school, but rather she enjoyed being around the other students in the Night Class. Also she hadn’t wanted Shiki to remain at his him with his mother, so she had accepted Yuki’s request to come back. “Because Yuki asked us to,” She said not wanting to elaborate the whole situation at the moment. She looked away from him trying to find something else to occupy her thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m glad I wasn’t a problem for you.” He laughed a bit before she returned to the subject of Sara. He didn’t know how to approach that subject and was glad at the subject change. “You are welcome. You haven’t caused me any trouble at all.” He laughed at her actions when her stomach growled loudly at her. “It’s alright, let’s get you somewhere and feed you.” He said with a bright smile.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-17-2012, 01:24 AM

Yukina smiled at him softly and nodded."okay sounds good to me",she said and carefully left the cover of the tree line and as she did the school girls that had been watching Ichijo go into the tree's and let out a scream making Yukina jump a bit and look to Ichijo. "what's wrong with them?", she asked confused. "do i really look that bad",she said looking herself over.She then remembered some of the storeys she would here form Ichijo."oh ,you weren’t kidding about rabid night class fans",she said looking to them. "heh heh ...any reason why am getting a death look?"

Shiki sighed."yes but, why did we say yes?",he asked. "once again,coming here because a pure blood asked us to" he said softly. But sighed. "oh well,things are better then last year i guess",he muttered. He heard the faint squeals of the day class girls. "and our VP emerges from the bushes with a girl, wonder how that will turn out",he said unsure, but kind of curious. "it might serve some entertainment since Kiryu doesn't bother with us much anymore, he has his list of who he rather take out first"

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 11-17-2012 at 01:26 AM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2012, 05:19 AM

Ichijo smiled before he turned to lead the way out of the tree line and into the open area in front of the entrance to the dorms. He was welcomed by a loud group of screaming girls that he knew would be there. “There’s nothing wrong with them, they are just excited.” He said leaving out the part about them being excited to see him. “You don’t look that bad.” He chuckled a bit as she looked at her attire. He nodded silently in to say; yes they were indeed ‘that’ bad. “They are just a little protective over the Night Class.” He said though it was an understatement to say ‘a little protective’. He ignored their looks and screams like he normally would and led the way up to the dorms opening the door for her. “Here we are.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“For entertainment, for personal reasons, for a Pureblood, any of those reasons I suppose.” She shrugged a bit as she looked back to Shiki. “Much better, but less entertaining,” She did admit to missing some of the somewhat entertaining things that happened often. Such as Aido causing trouble, Yuki before she had been turned back to a vampire, now it was quieter or at least it was inside their dorms. Rima looked passed Shiki towards the door as she heard the screaming begin again. “He shouldn’t bring her here. His fans will target her for monopolizing his attention,” She said flatly as she looked from the door to Shiki then back at the door. Some of the Day class girls hated her for spending as much time as she did with Shiki. “But that may be somewhat entertaining as well to see how she handles it.”

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-17-2012, 06:19 AM

Shiki smiled slightly then when the door open he spotted the girl and tilted his head." hey , I think I've seen here before waiting for Sarah and Ichijo ... so that's where she came from", he said calmly then looked to Rinma when she conmented on the fans or thier VP, and smiled. " yes it will be good to see that" he said watching As Ichijo and Yukina walked in.she looked harmless enough.

Yukina looked to the girls and nodes." oh i see" she said watching thier glares slightly weirded out and once inside the dorm she looked around and smiled some."this is nice" she said softly and then was glad when the screaming died down. Then spotting Shiki and Rinma and gave a small smile."oh um hello there"she said shyly. She then looked to Ichiho smileing some.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-19-2012, 02:11 AM

“That could cause trouble later…” Rima said as looked to the door with a little interest. She wondered what type of trouble this would bring for them and the Night class. Her eyes narrowed a bit as the new girl smiled to her and Shiki. She nodded her head in reply before she turned to look back at Shiki. “It’s almost time for our shoot. “ She stated before stood up.

-----------------------------

“It’s a nice campus, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it here.” He said idly with a smile. He looked in at Rima and Shiki with a smile and closed the door behind him. “Hello Shiki, Rima. “ He said as he walked further into the dorm. “Is there anything in particular that you would like to eat?” He asked Yukina.

[Sorry the replies are so short >__< I'm dealing with a minor case of writer's block.]

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-19-2012, 02:23 AM

[no worries :) I know that feeling ]

Shiki looked to Rinma and gave nod standing up and looked to Shiki and Yukina." don't eat her Ichijo, Yuuki would be upset if you do", he said. and started walking." and hope your fans don't bug her to much"' he said looking to Rinma." lets go, I don't want to be late and get a head ache form our agent" he said softly.

Yukina looked to Ichijo." anything is fine ". she said watching Shiki and Rinma go she sighed softly" they don't like me already,soo they?", she asked Ichijo looking to him. She didn't really care if the vampires didn't like her, they had a world of thier own that they did. or like humans comeing into. " and your fans? should I be worried about them?"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-19-2012, 05:53 PM

The blonde smiled slightly at Shiki’s comment about eating the human girl, though Yuuki wouldn’t be the only one upset with that. Kiryu would have Ichijo’s heart and head for touching the girl. “If Yuuki’s upset Kiryu would be as well.” She added as she walked by Ichijo and his guest. Rima nodded to Shiki in agreement. Their Agent could be extremely annoying, but she knew what she was doing when it came to modeling and photography.

-------------------------------------------------------

Ichijo nodded thinking through the things he might be able to find for her to eat in the Night dorm. “They just don’t know you,” though that was the way they usually acted. “Thanks for the warning.” He said with a little chuckle. “They can be a little out of control sometimes, but if you stick with one of us you should be fine.” He said to reassure her that she was okay. “Let’s get you some food.” He said waving to Shiki and Rima as he led Yukina further into the dorms towards the kitchen type area that usually was left un-used.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-21-2012, 06:04 AM

Yukina followed I Ichijo closely , not wanting to get separated from him in the dorms. When they entered the kitchen Yukina was amazed by it. one thin she loved to do was cook or bake."wow this is a really great kitchin Ichijo-sama" she said blishing lightly. " I'm guessing you vampires don't use this much", she said exsamining every thing. Looking to Ichijo she smiled some." thank you Ichijo , for just taking me in like this, you really didn't have too" she said looking down." you could of just sent me in my way wand saved yourself a head ache" , she said softly.

Shiki sighed as they walked. " do you think he'll keep her in the dorms? ugh if he keeps he in our room I won't be able to sleep for a while. Why do humans blood have to smell so good ?" he asked , the last part was mostly to him self. Looking forwrd he saw thier agent early as always. " so where is our shoot anyways?" he asks looking to Rinma boardly.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-27-2012, 06:50 PM

He smiled gently at her comment about the kitchen. He didn’t know what made a kitchen adequate or not, but she seemed to find it acceptable. “You’ll be putting it to good use.” He chuckled as he walked over to the counter and ran his hand along it idly. “I’m not sure what we may have, but you are welcome to anything.” He wasn’t completely sure if there were things in here. “I’ll help you as much as I can, but I must admit I am not much of a cook.” He said with a weak smile.

----------------------------------------

Rima shot him a glare with the very thought of that girl staying in their dorm. “I wouldn’t think he would be so senseless as to think that would be okay.” She said, “I refuse to house a human in my room.” She huffed as she flicked a few strands of her blonde hair off her shoulder. She eyed their agent ahead of them and for once was a little glad to see their agent. “I was told it was a surprise…” She muttered not excited at the thought at all.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-27-2012, 09:32 PM

Shiki nodded in agreement. " most humans bring trouble ... she is probably no different and I rather not have to deal with a human in a dorm in a nest full of hungry vampires. most of them, after not being here for a year went back to the old ways where they could feed off a human if they were willing. So it would be a bad idea" he said then shied." why must it be a surprise ... better be someplace good", he muttered as they got into the car.

Yukina looked to Ichijo and smiled." it's okay , i know my way arround the kitchen ... " she said as she spotted an apron , grinning stone she put it on and began scanning the cuberds and was glad to find some things. "Italian pasta it is". , she said happily and began to cook away boiling the water and such , soon the aroma of the pasta sauce filled the air making her smile. "mmmm I can't remember the last time I made myself a home cooked meal"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2012, 09:50 PM

“She showed up bleeding and a mess, she is trouble…” Rima stated bluntly as she slid into the car before Shika. “It’d be a very bad and idiotic idea.” She said as she watched Shiki get in after. She shrugged her shoulders lightly not minding the surprise at the moment. That may change depending on where they were going. “What place is a good place?” She asked idly. She'd never seen or heard of a place that was a 'good' place to Shiki.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ichijo watched her go to work in the kitchen with some curiosity. He didn’t know how to cook, but the idea seemed like something that might interest him. “You’ll be able to cook plenty here. Well, until we run out of supplies for you.” He said with a little smile. He took a seat at a small table and watched her go at it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 12-03-2012, 05:36 AM

Shiki thought a moment. "some place not sunny", he said bluntly "and with no fans around",he added calmly. "its bad enough we have one in our dorm at the moment, and we go to school with them",he muttered. Closing his eyes, he hopped to fall asleep a little before they o rived to where the shoot was.

Yukina paused to look at him. "does that mean I'll be staying in these dorms Ichijo- Sama?" ,she asked softly. She wouldn't mind staying in the same dorm as Ichijo, she would feel safer. She had not been around any other humans in many years ... she wouldn't know how to fit in properly. She knew Takuma ,she trusted him more then other people. She jumped hearing water boiling over and quickly turned her attention back to her pot, turning it down, allowing the bubbles to decrees, she sqweeked when some water silt onto her hand, quickly putting her figure in her mouth to numb the pain.