Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-02-2014, 06:29 PM

Foreign journeyman. Inspired by the man with the British accent sitting in my office. #swooningoverthatvoice
Seer/Priest. Because I feel like we need a religious/future-sight person.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-02-2014, 06:39 PM

Lmao, perhaps we should discuss this over chat when you aren't too busy writing posts for me XP

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-02-2014, 07:15 PM

-skitters around- weeee lol

This thread needs some lurvs owo, can't wait.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-02-2014, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOS Duke View Post
too busy writing posts for me XP
Damn, if not writing a post it 'too busy,' I wonder what actually writing a post is justified as. O.o

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-02-2014, 07:54 PM

lol silly poeples lol anyways lol *runs off to make my posts again*

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-02-2014, 11:23 PM

:D 8 more days left :(

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-03-2014, 12:34 AM

I think you guys are more ready for this than we are XD

Gotta work on my profile and such still so we're ready to get the ball rolling XP

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-03-2014, 01:08 PM

why yes yes i am lol

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-03-2014, 05:22 PM

I know I am lol, I'm restless and anxious :)

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-05-2014, 12:17 PM

OH MAN, it's almost time!

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-05-2014, 01:42 PM

gah!!!! *flails around and knocks things over*

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-05-2014, 04:54 PM

omg 5 more days, just F I V E more days!

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-07-2014, 01:23 PM

So Xavi and I (mostly me probably) are really impatient and can't wait until the 10th to post our reserve skeleton. Besides, this week is taking too long and I thought yesterday was Monday -.- In fear of forgetting what's supposed to happen on the 10th, it goes up now!

How reserves will work:

You are to send your reserve profile to myself, ISOS Duke and I will share them with Xavi.

We will be allowing reserves (for the most part) to be open until the 17th.
If, for whatever reason, you feel that you cannot submit your reserve by that time (we understand new people stumbling into the thread or being busy), please PM me that you are interested in making one and we will give you until the 20th.

Be flexible with your reserve! This one is HUGE! We have noticed a few people wanting the same role as another. With that in mind, Xavi and I will review all profiles that come in and should two people be interested in the same role, we will award it to the person that we think would be suit that spot. By person, I do not mean the player (you don't have to worry about us play favorites), what I mean is the character themselves.

After the 20th, the accepted reserves will be posted and all those who sent one in will be notified.

We say be flexible so that you can alter a character to possibly fill another role, should you like.

If not all roles are filled with this first reservation period, they will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. Please note that if you want a role, we recommend applying during this period as if only one person requests that role, it will be claimed and not open for first-come-first-served claiming.

If all roles are filled and there are those that are still interested in joining, Xavi and I will announce and release the additional roles we currently have tucked away.

Xavi shall release the skeleton and I will add it to one of my first posts as well.

OH! Before I forget. When you send me your reserve, please title the PM with the role in which you are applying.

Thanks and good luck!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-07-2014, 01:27 PM

The almighty reserve skeleton. If you cannot find a 500x250 pixel image, please PM me the picture you want to use and I will re-size it. As you can see, you can use gifs or static images. Realistic or anime are acceptable.

HTML Code:
[CENTER][img]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x338/Xavirne/crown_zpsd109657c.png[/img]

[img]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x338/Xavirne/500x250_zps9af3eee9.png[/img][/CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="YourColorHere"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]▬▬▬▬▬ [/COLOR][FONT="Book Antiqua"] CHARACTER NAME [/FONT] [COLOR="Black"]• • • •[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="Black"]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by [/COLOR]YourUsernameGoesHere

[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Your Role
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Gender
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Sexual Preference
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Age
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Height
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Eye Color
[COLOR="Black"]❖[/COLOR] Hair Color[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="YourColorHere"]❖[/COLOR] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"]Character's personality needs to go here in paragraph form.  Please ignore all this text.  It's merely here as a place holder for you.  Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

To help you understand what a reserve looks like, see Hannibal's reserve below:

▬▬▬▬▬ HANNIBAL YESTIN NANCARROW • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ as played by Xavi

Bounty Hunter 1
Male
Straight
Thirty
5-foot, 10-inches
Blue eyes
Brunette with near-black roots

Hannibal is one of those guys that you either love or you hate. He's charming, suave, and popular. When he enters a room, people can't help but turn heads and stare. He's handsome and he knows it. He's rich and he shows it. Hannibal's silver tongue and smooth moves often cause women to swoon and men to roll their eyes. Men tend to hate him; women often love him. The way he walks shows off his arrogant grace, but in a way that almost makes him appear human. His smile can light up a room and his sad eyes can make strong men cry.

There is absolutely nothing shy and meek about Hannibal. Loud, rowdy, obnoxious. Center of attention, flirtatious, bad boy swagger. Yes, he has all those traits at his disposal. But aside from being a player, Hannibal is also very honest. Almost bluntly honest. He's also prone to being 'butt hurt' over things that involve trust and respect. If someone betrays him, Hannibal is the first to fall off the face of the earth and avoid you. He hates being let down and he hates getting hurt. He's also not afraid to cry. Odd coming from such a man, but that is Hannibal for you. His emotions run deep when he feels hurt.

On the flipped side of the coin, Hannibal isn't the kind of guy to betray you. He'll always be there for you, whether you want him to be or not. His best friend is Halvard Fylker and he would die for the man. Hannibal has spotted Hal money and has gone out of his way to protect the guy. The bond between the boys is stronger than a friendship -- it's brotherhood. Hannibal is the kind of guy to cancel a date just for the sake of being there for a friend in need. He's a fierce friend and one hell of a guy, when he wants to be.

Last edited by Xavirne; 05-07-2014 at 01:48 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-07-2014, 01:37 PM

As a side note, we will not be bumping dates up to anything before the 20th as Xavi and I still have a LOT of work to do on piecing together the final RP. With her being moved from her office, it will make this a bit of a challenge but we will try to get reserve profiles out as close the the 20th as we can.

You are still more than welcome to ask any questions that may come to mind and please do because it may help us further develop something we overlooked!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-07-2014, 02:35 PM

Oh! I should probably mention that if you want a fancy image, you can send me artwork to overlay atop it. It doesn't have to be a simple crop and chop. I can spiffy it up, if you would like. Here are some samples:

SPOILERX

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ne-d5i4mbk.png -- Image mashup, background image overlay, and text
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...5f-d5i4m77.png -- Altered background color and added text
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...psc6acf870.png -- Overlay grunge marks and text
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...psdbee977d.png -- Simple grunge overlay
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...psa3658547.png -- Do I really need to explain this one?
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...psb5b9aa0b.png -- Grunge overlay and text
http://oi47.tinypic.com/ej6jy9.jpg -- Text plus image distortion
http://oi50.tinypic.com/5do22w.jpg -- Name and icon bubble plus minor image editing
http://oi40.tinypic.com/2ld808p.jpg -- Easy inverted image to show two sides of someone

I can overlay images and text. I can remove backgrounds and/or change colors. I do ask that you don't go too overboard with this though. ^^

Last edited by Xavirne; 05-07-2014 at 02:38 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-07-2014, 02:47 PM

A new role has been added. Please go to the front page to meet the Seer/Priest!

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-07-2014, 02:51 PM

Yay, we can finally reserve a character. *dances*
I'll have to work on this tonight.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-07-2014, 02:58 PM

*squeels and runs around before passing out*

---------- Post added 05-07-2014 at 10:17 AM ----------

Duke!!!! I no not what to choose now!!!

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2014, 05:35 PM

Oooh! I cant wait to make contrasting charactes for the pickling. Maybe I'll make three for variety~

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-07-2014, 05:39 PM

Lmao, Ameika, choose as many as you want! You are not limited to the number of reservations you make. We will be sure to contact people to let them know who is accepted to make sure they still want/can handle their role(s).

If possible, we will try to keep one per person, but we will not object to people having more than one role if they can handle it.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-07-2014, 06:13 PM

>3> that is just it i can only handle one character right now and it is between the seer and the anthro hunter!!!! gah'!!!! the horror of choices!!!!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-07-2014, 06:16 PM

I would say create both! It's not like you need to be super detailed in the personality section just yet. A brief overview will give us insight on what you're going to create.

Besides, if everyone is applying for Bounty Hunter 1 (I picked this one since no one should be applying for it) and we decided that I was the best person for that role, everyone else will have to go back to the drawing board. By submitting more than one up front, you're just covering all your bases :)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-07-2014, 06:47 PM

okies i shall do that then lol i shall submit them to you my dear......well i can't call you wifey cause Duke is your wifey....

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-07-2014, 07:56 PM

LOL, could you imagine the chaos if someone called us wifey and wifey?! No one would know who they were really talking to. And me, being a glory hound, would obviously think you were all loving me. Shhhh, dun tell Duke. Wouldn't want the wifey to get jelly.