Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 08-21-2016, 11:44 PM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

Star Trek (Past and present)
Space. Frontiers. Tribbles. Over 50 years of fantastic, eclectic stories and memorable characters!

Are there any Dragonborn among us?
Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there...

Moving out for the first time
Let's face it: Growing up is hard. Scary, even. What real world advice do you have about moving out for the first time? Maybe you have questions of your own, too.

Congrats to our lucky winners this week for Admin's Pick... Neller and Apicula! Absolutely enchanting, you two! I feel like I've been whisked away into a fairytale. Oh boy, I hope you both fulfill your true dreams and/or find your true Prince/Princess Charming(s) !

Neller Apicula

Balance is important. Balanced Breakfast. Balanced Checkbook. Balanced Chi... so why not cats, too? Find your inner, fuzzy, purring balance with the new CI, Yin-Yang Kitties!

Do you hear that? The sound of trumpets calling and people cheering? It must be time for our rare summer event, The Menewshan Summer Games! Sign up now to join your team of choice!

You know, we're always excited to see fresh, tender pixelists and pixelists-in-training in the Menewsha Pixel Studios. Its all in good fun and good practice!

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 08-22-2016, 03:23 PM

I wonder when it starts...

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 08-23-2016, 07:11 PM

I believe the event is supposed to start on friday. :o

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-24-2016, 08:01 AM