Raining Skittles
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 02:02 AM

I'm currently playing two games: Pokemon Red Rescue Team on my Game Boy, and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories on the GBA on my computer.

Is the game any good? Or something you wouldn't suggest others trying?

The games are pretty fun, I've been playing the Pokemon for awhile, and KH for a day or two. I think I'd suggest Pokemon to someone who likes turn by turn things, and is an old pokemon fan. I'd suggest KH to people who like it, and to people who like fighting and actiony games -nod nod-

-Reasons why you choose to play that game?
Pokemon: I thought it would be fun, and seriously, you get to be a pokemon!
Kingdom Hearts: My friends are all obsessing over it, and I played Kingdom Hearts one, and I'm not all that into it, because it's on Playstation, and I like handhelds better. The game itself is interesting, and the graphics are pretty cool.

-Does it place in your favorites? Or in your okay games? Or in your never touch the game again?

I think Pokemon ranks in my okay games, it's fun at first, but after awhile it's repetitive and a bit boring. All you do in there is fight other pokemon over and over again and the only change is the scenery cuz you're in a different dungeon -shrug-

Kingdom Heart right now is in my okay as well, sad to say it, but the heartless scare me -nervous laugh- I'm sure if I didn't have a fear of them, I'd be enjoying the game more, but thier constant attacks on me are scary xD "Hey look, it's Sora! -attack-" "-girlish scream- AHH! HEARTLESS! -smashes buttons on keyboard- WHY. DON'T. YOU. DIE?!?!" I havn't played it for a few days, because my parents gave me weird looks when I walked out of my room .__.;;

Zizia
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-26-2007, 11:10 AM

Right now I'm playing Growlanser II.
Must love those characters <3 Satoshi Urushihara makes such a great chara design....

But as soon as my beloved christmas present is here (my PS3 <3) I'll start playing Folk's Soul.
Can't wait for it!

EbilKitty
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-26-2007, 02:21 PM

- WoW
- Sims 2

Herkamyrh
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2007, 07:42 PM

I recieved Naruto, Clash of the Ninja: Revolution for the wii for xmas. Man that game is freakin sweet. I love that you can play w/ multiple different controller styles. I played the japanese version of the game on the cube, I think it was naruto 4. I fell in love and having this one for the wii really makes my day. Man I love the wii-mote and the aspects it brings to this game.

Ebuichan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-27-2007, 09:42 PM

Got for xmas from my parents the pink nitendo ds and the ff3 game for it so now im playin that,and one piece grand adventure for the ps2*still tryin to get the whole bonus in each level* then im tryin to play devil may cry 3 and devil may cry 3 special edition oh and of course my nintendogs*they´re to cute.
and the new sing star high school musical thingi*have pretty much fun with my brothers and my friends,just a cool game for the whole family*

wasashu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 01:50 AM

Ebuichan: hehe I've played dmc3 sooo many time, i'm so ready for dmc4 >w< hope you're having fun playing it though, it's a solid game in my opinion. ish ubber fun trying to get high rating while fighting.

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 12-28-2007, 09:03 AM

I am currently playing Suikoden 5 for the second time,I never got to finish it the first time around :)

wasashu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2007, 12:43 PM

oh yesh! update >.>
I'm now playing pheonix wright and WoW... mainly cause meh bf got me into playing it >///<

Duet ann maxwell
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-28-2007, 11:08 PM

What game are you currently playing?Legend Of Zelda:Twilight Princess
Is the game any good? Yes accually especially the graphics
Reasons why you choose to play that game? I always loved the storyline for the Zelda series and the graphics looked awsome.
Does it place in your favorites?yes

Suteki
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Suteki Send a message via MSN to Suteki

Old 12-29-2007, 04:56 PM

I'm currently playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Final Fantasy 3, and Pokemon Pearl. All three of them are great for me.

Reasons as to why I chose to play them? Well, for Phantom Hourglass, I love all Zelda games, and had to give this one a go. For FF3, I love Final Fantasy, and yet again, I had to give it a go :lol:. Same with Pokemon, really.

They're OK, but not my absolute favorites, even in the same series. I still rate FF9, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Pokemon Gold/Silver better than the ones that I'm currently playing.

But besides that, I'd recommend them to others.

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 12-30-2007, 05:25 AM

Hehe, my sister and I are currently replaying Tales of Symphonia on gamecube. Lol, I know the game is really old and everything, but we still haven't gotten everything. Part of the reason that we're missing a few items might be that you actually have to play the game at least three times over to get every single key item. And the game is pretty long... I would say it takes at least 50-60 hours to complete each time because you can't skip cut-scenes and whatnot.

Anyway, this time we're trying to master each of the characters' cooking skills, because that's something that we've neglected to do during our previous game. It's pretty fun and we've already gotten some of their cooking titles. This time around, we chose to keep Kratos in our party, which was really sad because we had to kill off a certain other character. :cry:

But we got a key item, so all is well. :twisted:

We're going to have to play it through one more time though so that we can get the final bathing suit. Gah, Zelos didn't get it this time around, but I guess we'd have to play again anyway to get another key item, so whatever. :roll:

It sometimes frustrates me that you'd have to play games over and over again just to reach completion. I mean, what if you wanted to get all of the bathing suits for your characters, but didn't like Tales of Symphonia enough to play it through several times? But I guess that doesn't apply to me and my sister, because we have a lot of fun with the game. We've played it through once per year since we've gotten it and it hasn't gotten dull because we wait a full year to play it. Then we just marathon the whole thing during several days. 8)

aimi sakuko
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2007, 02:24 PM

can mene be included? hehe..
well the games im playing is trickster, the sims 2...i think thats it, i dont really play games..since my computer have problem with games.. D=

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 12-30-2007, 08:03 PM

Cooking Mama.
It is so much fun.

Ti
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2007, 09:14 PM

What about the original playstation? or the dream cast, or the genesis... *sighs* older game systems that are still good are so dysrespected... oh well

I do have a game boy advanced as well as my game boy color... and a ps2 which i have been playing my original playstation games on...

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-02-2008, 12:34 AM

Right now I'm playing Asteroids/Asteroids Deluxe on XBOX Live Arcade.

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 01-02-2008, 08:24 AM

Currently I'm revisiting an old love - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Amazing, that after eleven years and gods know how many replays I can still find that game engrossing and challenging.

Kiss
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2008, 08:54 AM

Trying to get max levels on La Pucelle Tactics.

Considering that it's level 9999, it might take a while. >_>;

Edit: Oh, and working on unlocking everything in GHII and GHIII. All I need is a few 5* Expert songs in GHII, while I'm still trucking through 5*ing some Hard ones in GHIII. I think GHIII's Hard is a lot like GHII's expert... the notes got more difficult, while the timing window increased. Bleh.

Terminator
Send a message via MSN to Terminator Send a message via Yahoo to Terminator

Old 01-03-2008, 10:33 AM

I am currently trying to beat Star Fox Command, Star Fox Assault and Sonic Rush.

I got all three of them for Christmas and I've almost beaten both of the Star Fox ones. I only played them for about a day each and I only have a level left in Command and the final boss in Assault.

Sonic Rush on the other hand... I suck ass at that game. I doubt I'll ever beat it - I haven't beaten any of the previous Sonic games except for the two Adventures.

St Branny
A Tyrant of Roses
Banned

Old 01-04-2008, 12:54 AM

I'm playing a few old school games like Mario RPG, Crono Cross and FF7.

I'm also playing Pokemon Diamond. <33

dichromaticbeagle
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to dichromaticbeagle Send a message via Yahoo to dichromaticbeagle

Old 01-07-2008, 01:51 PM

As of right now, I'm playing Guitar Hero II on the PS2.

I wanna try out Guitar Hero III...there's one for the Wii but I don't have the guitar controller for it.

kida
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-07-2008, 10:56 PM

I'm playing Champions of Norrath. I've never played an RPG before, and my brother-in-law said it was really good. I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm playing as an Erudite Wizard. It's making me want to check out some other RPGs.

dichromaticbeagle
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to dichromaticbeagle Send a message via Yahoo to dichromaticbeagle

Old 01-08-2008, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kida
I'm playing Champions of Norrath. I've never played an RPG before, and my brother-in-law said it was really good. I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm playing as an Erudite Wizard. It's making me want to check out some other RPGs.
Which one? The first one on PS2 or the second? Or is it Baldur's Gate?

I have this habit of jumping from one game to another. I'm trying out Raving Rabbids on Wii right now. XD

Zil Leonti
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-11-2008, 01:29 AM

Currently?!?

Umm... For the major part I'm playing Sierra's "Scarface" and a few of my 'older' games here & there.

Blue Wolf Sushi
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-12-2008, 06:31 AM

Well I'm currently playing the World of Warcraft game I got for Christmas. :D

I've also been playing my old Final Fantasy X and X-2 games as well. I <3 the storylines.

I wish I had Okama. D8

fairie2002
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-13-2008, 05:21 PM

I'm currently playing Folklore for the PS3, and while the backtracking is a bit annoying, the gameplay is simply amazing. Collecting different monster souls and then being able to use them as an unique attack set this game apart from the other RPGs.

I've also been replaying WarioWare as I just love the quirky minigames. I've got Ashley's theme stuck in my head. ;]