twotickets
full of sound and fury (you know...

Old 04-06-2013, 02:16 PM

Hello! I am looking to start or join a one-on-one or small group RP that is set in space. I'd really like to do an action/adventure story, but a romance or just whatever else you have in mind would definitely be worth considering. Magic is fine, too.

Anyone interested?

Glex
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-08-2013, 12:49 AM

Do you have any plots in mind?

If it has to be out of space, I figure it might be set in something similar to the Battle School in Ender's Game, or maybe even the Intrepid from John Scalzi's Redshirts, if you know either of those.

I also want to do a sci-fi roleplay that's set somewhere on earth and maybe even in a futuristic society. I'd like it to involve genetic modification of some sort- maybe something similar to GATTACA? I'm not sure, but I'm open minded and looking for a good sci-fi roleplay. Doing 1x1's or group roleplays are fine, it's up to you.

twotickets
full of sound and fury (you know...

Old 04-08-2013, 01:33 AM

Yeah, Ender's Game is actually kind of what I had in mind, although I'd also be interested in doing one set on Earth or any futuristic society. For now, I'd like to try a 1x1 roleplay, just 'cause I'm new here and want to figure out how everything works, and the fewer people around to see me screw up, the better. :-)

I was thinking each of us could do two characters, at least one of which should probably be a guy.

As for plot... well, I'm definitely open to ideas. I would like part of the plot to have something to do with a new type of technology or genetic modification that is just beginning to get introduced to society. As for what it is in particular, well, I'm not sure.

What do you think?